Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Weapon of Mass Destruction ❯ Prologue

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own Love Hina!
 
This fic was derived from intellectual property belonging to various artists and corporate entities in Japan and North America (primarily Ken Akamatsu) and used without permission. No profit or claim of ownership is intended or received from this work. This is non-compensated Hentai fan fiction.
 
=======================================
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
"Hey now, shugahs, what y'all gettin' into over theyah?"
 
It was late in the afternoon, and getting cooler. Mitsune had just brewed some tea, and had come into the main community room of the Hinata Apartments, where Su and Shinobu were huddled together over what looked to be a small black box with lights and buttons all over it. She was bored, so anything new and different quickly got her attention.
 
"Oh, hi Mitsune. Su has just invented a new security device and she was trying to explain to me how it worked, but I'm not good with stuff like that."
 
"Security?"
 
"Oh, yes. I want to make certain all friends and family are safe and secure."
 
Kaolla spoke with her characteristic oddly clipped accent. Haruka walked in on them then, arms full of grocery bags.
 
"What's going on?" She sighed as she set the bags down, stretching her arms to get a kink out of one of her biceps.
 
"Oh, just another one of Su's inventions. Hi Motoko!" Shinobu squeaked.
 
The gorgeous Ken-do mistress exhaled audibly as she dropped her duffel bag on the floor. Today's training had been particularly intense.
 
"Hi Shinobu. What's everybody doing?"
 
Shinobu explained once again while Su continued making adjustments.
 
Naru walked in from upstairs.
 
"Hi Naru. Are you hungry or anything? I'll get to dinner as soon as Su is done with her demonstration."
 
"No thanks, Shinobu. I'm exhausted. Keitaro and I spent the last four hours studying and my eyes are closing. I think I'll take a dip in the springs, then I'm off to bed. What are you guys up to?"
 
Su went over the theory once more, then turned on the device, tuning it until lo and behold, a picture of the front fascia of the apartment building was projected onto the far wall, just like a movie. Shinobu ran over to the window in time to see a flock of birds rising from their nesting place. Turning back into the room, the same scene was flashed onto the wall. It was indeed an image in real-time.
 
"Wow, Su! That's fantastic. Where are the cameras?"
 
"There are no cameras. I read a treatise on virtual optics and power point triangulation in Scientific American and then applied technology to theory. This is the result you get." Su smiled proudly.
 
She continued adjusting some of the control knobs and the view shifted until it was a bird's eye view looking down on the building. Haruka lit a cigarette and took a drag before she spoke.
 
"Su, that's wonderful. Can it give us any interior images?"
 
"But of course! Just one moment."
 
A few more adjustments.
 
"Here is Su's room. Oh my! She knows she's not supposed to do that!"
 
Tama-chan was chewing on a cactus Su was trying to cross-breed for a different experiment.
 
"Bad Tama! You will be punished..."
 
"Uhh, Su honey..." Su's mini-tirade was interrupted by Mitsune.
 
"Yes?"
 
"Can... can you see into anyone's room?" She was becoming a bit disturbed by the ramifications.
 
"Of course! Here is Motoko's room." Su twisted some dials and the image of her room faded and was replaced by Motoko's, in crystal clear resolution.
 
"And here is Naru's room... And here is Mitsune's room... Shinobu's room... and finally, Haruka's room."
 
"Ahh, you don't have to..!" Haruka tried to speak up, but Su was too fast. Haruka blushed slightly.
 
"Sorry about the mess... I'm kind of behind on my housework..."
 
Su continued.
 
"So, you have all just witnessed my greatest invention. I'll get around to writing a manual so Haruka and Keitaro can..."
 
"Wait a minute!"
 
The other girls shouted in unison. Everyone realized at the same time what Keitaro could be tempted to do should this device fall into his hands. Motoko spoke first.
 
"Su. That might not be a good idea. I can trust Haruka, but Keitaro... that... little... "
 
"Baka Hentai!" Naru finished Motoko's sentence. She blushed at the thought of Keitaro ogling her as she undressed. Shinobu defended him.
 
"Aren't you being unfair to him? He wouldn't do anything like that..."
 
Her face took on a pink hue as she considered that maybe, just maybe, she might want to think that he could be watching her as she walked about her room na...na... naked!
 
"Dahlin', y'all jus' not old enough to know about men yet, and what they're capable of." Mitsune said in a sage-like tone.
 
"She's right. Why I'll bet that right now, that pervert is jerking... "
 
Naru covered her mouth after that outburst, but the cat was out, and all the girls looked at each other, thinking the same thing, then at Haruka, who returned their gaze with a quizzical look.
 
"What?"
 
Mitsune answered for everyone.
 
"Well, with Su's device, here, we could, umm, make sure Keitaro is all right, you know?"
 
"You mean spy on him?" Haruka frowned.
 
"Well, I wouldn't put it like that..."
 
Shinobu piped up.
 
"You can't! That's invasion of his privacy. We could look in each of our own rooms because we're all here and in agreement. But..."
 
"Now, now, dear. It'll only be a quick peek. What if the poor dear had a heart-attack or somethin' and we could've saved him but we never knew?" Mitsune knew it was bullshit, but tried it out anyway.
 
"I... I don't know..."
 
"We'll have a vote. All in favor..."
 
Everyone's hand went up except for Shinobu's. After all, it was just Keitaro, and he wouldn't pass up a chance to peek in on any of them if the tables were turned, right? Besides, they really wanted to know if he was o.k. At least that's what they told themselves.
 
"Haruka!" Shibobu knit her brows.
 
Haruka shrugged. She really wanted to be in the loop if anything was going on, and she was already out-voted anyway. Shinobu then turned to her tanned classmate.
 
"Su! I'm surprised at you!"
 
"I wouldn't mind a study of Keitaro in his natural habitat... for science you know..."
 
"You can leave if you feel uncomfortable." Naru said to the younger girl. Shinobu twisted her toe back and forth on the floor before squeaking almost inaudibly.
 
"I'll stay."
 
"Good. And not a word of this is to be breathed by anyone. Go ahead, Su."
 
&&&&&&&
 
After a moment, and a few control adjustments, the view on the wall became clearer and clearer, until it was obvious from the covered hole in the ceiling that it was Keitaro's room. Su twisted the controls this way and that, searching for him, until they caught some movement out where his mini-tub was. It was Keitaro, and he was soaking. He was also asleep, his head falling forward in a slow, bobbing motion until his forehead touched the water before he jerked back up, coughing and sputtering. Shinobu mumbled.
 
"This isn't right..."
 
But she couldn't take her eyes off the screen either. Mitsune chuckled.
 
"See? The idiot will probably drown himself if someone doesn't go up and knock on his door."
 
"I'll do it." Haruka sighed. She really liked her nephew, but he was such an odd duck. She then turned to leave.
 
"Baka. And we expect him to handle our affairs, when he can't even..."
 
Motoko's sentence was cut off when she heard Shinobu squeak.
 
"Turn it off Su! He's getting out!"
 
Shinobu tried to cover her eyes, but peeked through her fingers anyway. She might never see her crush in the altogether ever again. Haruka stopped and turned around.
 
"Wait a minute. Don't be so hasty. If none of us ever says anything, he'll never be the wiser, and besides, if you've seen a cocktail wiener, you've seen worse, I'm sure."
 
Mitsume was having fun at his expense, and didn't want it to end. Su turned to the others, her eyes questioning.
 
"I don't care. It's just stupid Keitaro." Motoko said.
 
"Me neither. He's always trying to see us naked in the hot springs, so who knows if he's already gotten a peek at..."
 
Naru stopped talking because Keitaro had found his glasses, and put a scrawny arm on each side of the tub to lift himself up. His physique, such as it could be called, was almost pathetic, as he was never very athletic to begin with.
 
"He's such a weakling." Motoko muttered.
 
"A real geek." Countered Naru.
 
"Quick, does that thing have any volume, Su?" Mitsune was going to milk this for everything she could squeeze out of it.
 
"Of course."
 
Keitaro shook his head vigorously to wake himself up. The great room was now dead silent, as they all wanted to see "it". He slowly lifted himself past the water level, until the sparse curls of his pubes came into view.
 
"Oh!" Shinobu trembled.
 
"Look at that. He's almost hairless...just like a little baby. He..."
 
Mitsune's next words died in her throat as one inch of wrist-thick dick came into view.
 
Then another.
 
Then another.
 
"It" was pushed outward at an angle away from his body by a fat sack that looked like it had two peaches inside it. Standing completely upright in the tub, the end of Keitaro's cock still disappeared beneath the water. He unsteadily placed one foot outside on the floor, then reached beneath the water and tenderly lifted the rest of his endowment out before stepping completely outside the tub. When he released it, it uncoiled and bounced around, slapping his thighs as it did.
 
It hung halfway to his knees.
 
"Wha... what is that thing..?" Shinobu had stopped breathing before she spat that out.
 
"He... has... three legs..?" Su mumbled.
 
"Dear Kami in heaven..."
 
"They... grow... that... big..?"
 
"My sweet lord..."
 
"Holy shit!" The cigarette fell out of Haruka's mouth, and she had to quickly put it out before she burned the house down.
 
"Uhh, you kids have to leave, now."
 
She asserted whatever authority she had left under the circumstances. Su went to turn off the device, but a growl from Mitsune had her think the better of it. She grabbed Shinobu by the wrist, and pulled her along. When they got out of earshot, she whispered.
 
"Don't worry. I have the prototype in my room. Hurry! I don't want to miss anything!"
 
"This is so wrong!" Muttered Shinobu, but she kept pace with Su anyway.
 
Back in the community room, the others watched spellbound as Keitaro dried himself off, and set about preparing for bed. He was exhausted, and he had to get some sleep. Easing himself into his pajama bottoms, he was careful not to excite himself as he knew from past experience that if he did, he wouldn't get to sleep until he took care of that situation. The problem was that his equipment took a long time to prime, sometimes an hour before he got off, and he just didn't have the time now, so he carefully settled himself onto his bedding, and tried to think of anything other than the six hot girls living with him.
 
'O.k. Let's see. That last economics problem, uhh, marginal utility of the subsequent purchase...'
 
He felt a stirring. Wisps of the scent of Naru's toilet water wafting down through the opening didn't help, either.
 
'Uhh, calculus... the limit of the sum is equal to...'
 
Another jolt. That thing had a mind of its own, sometimes. Keitaro became frantic.
 
'The Czar, the Cossacks, the, umm...'
 
It was too late. He felt it lengthening, snaking its way down his pajama bottoms. When it reached its full length, it would start to rise. He had to shuck his bottoms or they'd be ruined as he would have to rip them in order to get them off. He grudgingly stood and gingerly stepped out of his pajamas. Placing his hands on his hips, he sighed resignedly as he watched it jerk upwards with each heartbeat, until it stood out from his body like he was ready to hang a sign from it.
 
'Oh well, I guess I'll have no choice but to take care of it. Damn it. Living with all these women and getting zero pussy. What a loser.'
 
He sat back down on his sleeping mat, and grasped his meat with both hands, beginning a slow stroking motion. It was still growing. And it was now leaking. He lay back down and the head of it slapped his chest at the sternum, sending a spray of precome up to land on his chin. He grasped it again with both hands, and resumed his work.
 
"Who would have thought? A cock like that? On such a dork? Hmmm..." Mitsune chuckled.
 
Naru wondered.
 
'Is that what my hand grabbed onto when I ducked into his bath, trying to escape being an idol singer?
 
"M... Mitsune..." Motoko coughed. Her eyes were still frozen on the screen.
 
"You have umm, more experience than I do... Is... is that what..?"
 
"Oh no, shugah. Most men aren't even half that size. Where I come from, that's what we call a pussy-pleaser. That can ruin you for most men. Umm-hmm."
 
"Have... have you..."
 
"Never that size, I don't think I'd live to tell the tale..."
 
"Keitaro..." Naru was spellbound. Haruka was holding on to the door to keep herself steady.
 
&&&&&&&
 
In Su's room, the youngest girls in the household were gazing at the smaller projection of the prototype. Shinobu's eyes glazed over at the sight of her crush doing that to his "thing".
 
"Su... I... I'm feeling really funny."
 
"Are you sick?"
 
"No. Not that kind of funny. I mean, down... down there. I've never really felt that way before."
 
"Oh. Then you must masturbate. That will take care of it."
 
"M... masturbate?"
 
"Yes. It's like what Keitaro's doing, except we don't have that..."
 
"Uh huh..."
 
"So we have to do it differently. Do you want me to show you how?"
 
"Will you have to kiss me again?"
 
"Not if you don't want me to. Here. It's easy."
 
In a flash, Su was out of her clothes, her smooth chestnut skin almost gleaming. Shinobu gasped audibly, as she had seen Su naked before, just never this close. Su had no breasts to speak of, but her nipples were surprisingly large, standing out from her chest like berries. Shinobu marveled at the contrast of her skin and the blond curls just starting to lightly cover the girl's mound of Venus.
 
"You just take your hand, it doesn't matter which, and use your fingers like this."
 
Su stepped closer so that Shinobu could see exactly what she meant. She worked her fingers around and around her sex, causing a moan to escape her lips.
 
"Now you try it."
 
"Oh... O.k..."
 
Shinobu began to remove her dress.
 
&&&&&&&
 
"It's like he's wrestling that thing..."
 
Fun and games aside, Mitsune was starting to get worked up over what she was seeing, a skinny, scrawny guy with a massive erection. Who could tell? Where did he hide it? It had been a while since she'd had real sex, and this was just too much. Her hand meandered down between her thighs and lightly caressed her slit through her pants. Luckily the room was dim as it was just past twilight, and Haruka hadn't turned on the lights. She suspected the others were having the same response.
 
Keitaro was indeed wrestling with that thing rising from between his legs. He leaned back on his elbows, panting from his efforts. His root stood at full mast, now sputtering precome with each pulse, almost mocking him. He had tried to come quickly, working his foreskin up and down over the head as fast as he could, but he was losing sensitivity the stiffer it got. Now, the taut purple head was so swollen, plum-sized, he couldn't get the foreskin over it anymore. It was stretched to the limit behind the bloated head.
 
He was going to get it to fire. He had to. It would just take some imagination along with the manual stimulation.
 
He lay back down, using his precome to lubricate the shaft, and stroke it with one hand, while the other hand massaged the head directly. He gasped aloud.
 
"M... Mitsune."
 
Mitsune jerked to attention at the sound of her name. Was he... fantasizing about her? Naru, Haruka and Motoko remained silent.
 
"Mitsune. Your t... tits are fabulous. Huge and soft. I remember when I squeezed them that time... will you let me see them uncovered..?" He tried to imagine what they would look like unbound as his hands continued to work.
 
"I want to f...fuck your tits... I want to feel their soft fullness around my cock... I want to squish and pull and tug and tweak your nipples... ooh..."
 
Mitsune's hand found her crotch again, and, not surprisingly, her slacks were wet with her dripping lust. Her other hand found her breast, and she began to massage it as she closed her eyes, imagining Keitaro's weapon thrusting upward, the head of it bouncing off her chin and leaving it sticky as he fucked her tits just as he described.
 
"Mmm... yes, honey. Work that thing through these beauties... mmm..."
 
Keitaro still hadn't felt it, so, sighing, he tried a different fantasy.
 
"M... Motoko... you're so athletic, so powerful, so feminine yet also masculine... and I..."
 
Motoko gasped and blushed furiously to think that Keitaro wanted her in that way.
 
"K... Keitaro... " She stammered as he continued.
 
"You're so strong, yet you're such a bitch around me... always trying to hurt me. I want to take you like the man you are. I want to bend you over the table and take you... I want to grab your hair... I want to fuck your... ass..!" He choked as he beat his meat furiously, his hands slick with his free-flowing juice. He grunted as he goaded her.
 
"D... does it hurt, Motoko? No? What about this? Ass-Splitting Wave!"
 
In his mind's eye, the head of his cock had finally wormed its way into her ass, and he thrust himself forward, burying the rest of his mass in her bowels as she screamed at the top of her lungs.
 
"H... How about now, b...bitch? You... like that?" He huffed, his hands still tugging and pulling at his appendage.
 
Motoko felt a shiver run down her spine at the thought of being dominated like that. She unconsciously clenched and unclenched her ass-cheeks, almost as if she felt his imagined penetration of her back door, and the pleasure-pain that went along with it. In spite of her discipline, her training, the whole experience had her pussy quaking and leaking profusely, and she had to get out of there before...
 
"Ohhh, Keitaro... y... you wan't me to be your... your bitch..? I... I..."
 
Her eyes rolled up as her body started to orgasm without having even touched herself. Thankfully, her excellent balance kept her from falling down.
 
"Good god! She's having an orgasm standing up." Haruka lit a cigarette with shaking hands as she surveyed the goings-on in the room. Mitsune was trembling, she was so close. It was harder to tell with Naru, who still had her back to her.
 
&&&&&&&
 
In Su's room, two young girls were rubbing themselves slowly, watching their apartment manager try to tear his own cock off his body.
 
"S... Su... this... feels... wonderful..." One of Shinobu's hands clutched tightly to Su's, while the other was working it's magic between her slim legs, her fingers finding and tweaking every spot Su had shown her.
 
"Th... that... means... your... doing... it... right." Su gasped.
 
&&&&&&&
 
This still wasn't working. Keitaro had to try something else. He contemplated reaching into depraved territory, and he really didn't want to, but his cock was turning purple, and it was becoming painful. This could be bad. If he didn't come soon and priaprism set in, it could mean a trip to the emergency room, with all the gasping nurses, and the doctors all wanting to take pictures for some stupid medical journal.
 
No. He wasn't going through that hell again. He resignedly reached into the pit of depravity.
 
"I'm s... so sorry, Aunt Haruka. You're my aunt, for god's sake. It's so wrong. But you're so hot, especially with a cigarette hanging between your lips. I... I want to fu... fuck you while you're smoking... "
 
For the second time, Haruka's cigarette fell from her lips. She was getting woozy. Her nephew... wanted to put that... thing inside her? Was he insane? Sick? Did he..?
 
She closed her eyes then and actually swore she could feel that monster penetrating deep into her. What? Was she so old that she had no sexual feelings? Why, she was still in her sexual prime, thank you. It's just that...
 
'Oh, Keitaro... that's deeper inside me than any man I've ever had. And god, it feels so good. But... it's so wrong. You're my nephew... this can't be happening... This...'
 
She heard his voice again.
 
"Aunt Haruka... I'm pulling out now. I want to feel your breath on my cock. That's it. Now b... blow hot smoke all over it.... Yesss.... Unnngh...."
 
Haruka felt her knees go weak, and she slipped to the floor.
 
Keitaro thought he felt the switch flip, but it was a false alarm. He groaned his frustration, as there was only one other place he could go, and he really hadn't wanted to go there, but his arms were aching, and he was desperate.
 
"Sh... Shinobu... Su... you're both so young. It's so wrong. In some cultures you'd be old enough to marry, but that doesn't make me feel any better. I'm so sorry to even think this, but... "
 
"Did you hear that?" Su grasped Shinobu's hand even more tightly as she stopped her self-manipulation.
 
"What??" Shinobu was lost in another world of pleasure she had never known before, and everything was warm and fuzzy right now.
 
"I think Kei-chan wants us!"
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"Listen..."
 
Keitaro continued his pedophilic fantasy, knowing full well that when this was over he'd be going to see at least a psychologist, as he didn't ever want this fantasy bleeding over into reality (although he certainly admired Kaolla in her more mature teen-aged manifestation). What he didn't know was that the objects of his fantasy could see and hear him quite clearly. His cock had now reached its full size, thick veins running down the sides. He could no longer touch his fingers as he closed his hands around its girth, it was so thick. If this didn't work...
 
"Su... come here... that's right... I won't hurt you. I'll never hurt you. All I want is for you to put your hands on it like this... Yes... just like that. Now Shinobu... you stand on the other side and do the same... just... like... that. Yes, there's enough of me for all four hands. Now just move your hands up and down like that... Now Su, I want you to taste the end of it... that's right, just the tip... yes, it's good to eat... Suck on the end like a straw... Unngh... Oh, you'll get much more than that... Now share some with Shinobu... don't be afraid, Shinobu... oh, you're so sweet... that's right, now both of you move your hands a little faster... now something's going to come out and it's going to be hot and tangy and I want you two to share all of it, o.k? Good. Now, look at me!"
 
In his head, a pair of green and another pair of deep blue eyes blinked innocently up at him as their hands and mouths worked feverishly.
 
Finally.
 
Keitaro collapsed back onto his bed roll, completely exhausted. He wouldn't have to touch his cock again, as he felt the familiar feeling shoot down his spine and into his crotch. It waved about angrily, as if upset at losing all the attention it was getting. He felt about frantically for one of his socks; he was going to have to gag himself so his screams would not be heard. His cock waved about his loins like a third arm looking to hit someone, then it moved in smaller and smaller concentric circles until it pointed strait up.
 
In the great room, everyone held their breaths.
 
In Su's room, she and Shinobu were panting in expectation.
 
Keitaro growled as the pleasure built, greater and greater, until he screamed into his gag as it came unleashed. His spine almost cracked as his hips followed his cock straight up into the air. The slit in the center of his cock-head opened up, and a thick stream of spunk erupted from it, arcing five feet into the air and over his head as it splattered onto the wall behind him. His sex machine quivered again, then pulsed and spat a second stream almost as far as the first, this one landing on his face and coating his glasses. His body shook uncontrollably as a third, fourth, and fifth volley fired, splattering onto his chest and stomach. He had by now passed out from the sensory overload, but his cock was not finished. It continued to quake and spit as it slowly deflated, its head finally reducing in size enough that the foreskin snapped back over it. It continued to jerk spasmodically until it came to rest in the puddle of come on his stomach.
 
Mitsune croaked out her own orgasm, and dropped to her knees, not far from Haruka. Motoko mewed meekly as she finally lost her balance and also fell to the floor. The pungent aroma of women in heat permeated the room. Only Naru remained standing.
 
&&&&&&&
 
In Su's room, the island girl was awestruck by Keitaro's fireworks display. She looked over at Shinobu, who regarded her with heavy-lidded eyes.
 
"Shinobu? What's the mat...ummph..."
 
Shinobu almost leapt onto the lovely tanned girl, knocking Su onto her back and crushing her lips onto Su's own. Her tongue darted about, exploring Su's mouth as her own mind melted down and her sexuality struck her like a crashing meteor. She didn't know what she was doing, but she knew she never wanted to stop. One hand worked its way up Su's thigh, past her flat belly, to come to rest on where Su's breast would be one day...
 
&&&&&&&
 
In the community room, several women were passed out on the floor from the power of what they had experienced. When they came to, there would be a silent agreement between them that none of this had ever happened, although each would be determined that it would happen again, if only to them.
 
All except for Naru.
 
Naru had been stunned. He had fantasized about every girl in the house... except her.
 
'Keitaro... I don't... excite you... at all..?'
 
She muffled the sound of her tears as she ran out of there and up the stairs to her room.
 
&&&&&&&
 
A/N: Tried to make some minor changes and * poof * first chapter gone! Sorry 'bout that...
 
Ja.
 
W.