Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Weapon of Mass Destruction ❯ Aftershock ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Same disclaimer as before, you horndogs...
 
&&&&&&&
 
Alone in her room, Mitsune lay on her sleeping mat and closed her eyes as she recalled the incredible scene once more. It was late, but she still couldn't sleep. Hearing him call out her name in the midst of his masturbatory episode excited her to no end, even now. She had showered, bathed, and showered again with even colder water, but the sensations that heated up her body would not go away.
 
Oh well.
 
She pushed back the linen covers, and unbuttoned her pajama top, releasing the two heavy, soft orbs into her hands. She then began a gentle massage, starting from her ribcage, fingers slowly moving upward over the soft swells.
 
'So he really likes these, does he?'
 
Mitsune was justifiably proud of her endowment. Her breasts were large and firm, yet they still passed the pencil test. They were also extremely sensitive to the touch, as she was repeatedly reminded whenever someone inadvertently brushed up against them in an elevator, or on the subway. They were capped with pebble-sized nipples centered within wide, saucer shaped areolae..
 
Always the life of the party, always ready with the witty remark, her spark had lately become somewhat subdued due to prolonged lack of physical contact with the opposite sex. Although a highly sexual individual, she didn't want a one-night stand. Kentaro had been on her radar screen until he stupidly propositioned her in the manner he had at the festival.
 
'Baka. All you had to do was say the right thing and I would have fucked you until you screamed for mercy. But you had to screw it up and treat me like a slut. Asshole...'
 
Nor would he ever know how close he came to nailing her.
 
'Why are some guys so stupid..?' She sighed.
 
Shifting into a more comfortable position, she arched her back slightly, lifting her ass up off the mat, causing the twin masses to fall forward towards her face. In this position, she could feel the soft warmth of her own flesh caress her cheeks. Using two hands to position the left one, she explored the hardened tip with her own tongue as her fingers continued to squeeze and prod. She swabbed at the bud and immediately felt the jolt that went right through her, from her brain down to her sex center.
 
Mitsune then caught the end of the hardened nub of flesh between her lips and suckled it, making groaning sounds as the pleasure increased. Her teeth then grasped it and her tongue lashed about its tip. Her hands milked and kneaded the warm flesh, sending shivers down her spine. As had been the case since puberty, when they began their growth spurt, she couldn't get enough of her own breasts. Back then, as she discovered the pleasure she could get from her own body, she would lock herself in her room and fondle them for hours. She was mewing, almost squealing with pleasure. Finally pausing, she grasped the other mound and gave it the same attention, then traced as far around the bumpy flesh of her areolae with her tongue as she could reach, leaving it slick with spittle. One hand found its way down to her now bubbling cauldron of desire, using the dripping juices to lubricate first the thick labia, then the sensitive pearl that had by now emerged.
 
She thought vaguely of Keitaro, and how she had completely missed the mark there, now that she knew he was possessed of more manhood than any man she had ever experienced. She considered that she had missed an opportunity to find out first hand not so long ago, when he first showed up at the apartment. She had back then tried to con him into cutting her a break on the rent. She tricked him into copping a feel, knowing as she had that most hetero males couldn't resist a girl with tits like hers.
 
Since then, she had done her share of taking advantage of him whenever she could, playing tricks and making jokes at his expense. She had viewed him with contempt, even, because it was convenient and fashionable to play to the crowd.
 
'Only Shinobu.'
 
She chuckled softly to herself. All the girls knew of Shinobu's crush on Keitaro. Throughout all the escapades, mishaps and miscues, only the youngest resident had come to his defense every time. Had Shinobu been older, none of this would matter because none of this would ever have happened. Shinobu would have claimed him as her own and eventually given him all the sex he would ever need.
 
'Oh well.' Mitsune thought.
 
So she had screwed up. None of that mattered anymore. What was done was done. But it wasn't beyond repair. Mitsune would make it up to him. And then she would fuck him.
 
Oh boy, would she.
 
She hissed as she drove three fingers deeper into her heat.
 
&&&&&&&
 
Keitaro yawned as he descended the stairs. It was slightly overcast this morning, which made it even harder to shake out of his grogginess. He had spent quite a bit of time cleaning up after his "episode" last night before he crashed, not wanting to leave any evidence for any of the girls to find should they go snooping around in his room. As much as she bitched (and bitch-slapped him) whenever he innocently poked his head through, Naru often uncovered the hole in the ceiling and peeked down herself without any advance notice. And one never knew when Kaolla and Sara might discover another tunnel access port and pop into his room during their explorations.
 
'Mmmm.'
 
He could smell the aroma of breakfast wafting up from the kitchen, as well as hear the sounds of Shinobu chopping on the cutting board. He decided to see if she needed any help, since she always worked so hard to make sure they were all well fed. He stopped at the foot of the stairs as his conscience caught up to him then, remembering as he did the scenario he had painted in his mind with her and Su. He started to turn red even though no one else was around, embarrassed with and ashamed of himself.
 
They were wonderful girls, and that was the point; they were girls, very young girls. There was simply no reason for him to think of them the way he had last night. As he rubbed the back of his neck in uncertainty, a thought popped into his mind. He would take the two of them on a day-trip somewhere, perhaps the zoo. That would help ease his nagging conscience. Then another thought replaced that one. He would definitely need to get laid, and soon, before living with all these women drove him out of his fucking mind.
 
Shinobu, standing on the stool that allowed her to reach about the counter top, finished her cutting, and placed the chopped seasonings into the egg mixture for the next rolled omelet. Between preparing breakfast and daydreaming about what had happened last night between she and Kaolla, she was still more than a bit distracted. She blushed at the thought of how bold she had become once she freed her budding libido and set her mind on getting exactly what she wanted. The blush deepened as she remembered the wide-eyed look on Su's face as the bronze-skinned girl finally realized the monster she had unleashed.
 
Shinobu couldn't believe she had done those "things" with Su. That was so unlike her. But it was fun, and it felt good. She was also glad Su was such a free spirit; her being non-judgmental gave Shinobu the courage to explore her emerging sexuality in ways she never would have thought she could before last night. Now if she could only build up the courage to confront the feelings she felt bubbling beneath the surface for the crush of her life...
 
It was then she remembered what she was doing, and realized she had to be more careful, working with the sharp utensils as she was. She didn't want to lose a finger or something because of her absent-mindedness. She turned the omelet that was in the pan, then began to slice the cooled one after she rolled it. After this, she would...
 
Her thoughts then drifted again to Keitaro, and the unbelievable scene she witnessed. Afterwards, Kaolla had explained to her, then showed her, then inserted two fingers into the place where his "thing" was supposed to go, and she shivered at the thought of something that large trying to invade her small body. She stopped cutting and tentatively reached over for the largest cucumber available, then ran her fingers over the cold bumpy surface, hefting it for its weight as she replaced it in her mind with...
 
'Kei-chan...'
 
"Ohayou, Shinobu..."
 
"Aaaaaiiyaaaaahhhhhhiiiiieeeeee!!!"
 
At the feeling of a sudden hand on her shoulder, Shinobu shrieked, and the knife that was in her hand was chucked straight up into the air, where it embedded itself in the ceiling.
 
"Kei-chan!"
 
At the sound of her scream, footsteps could then be heard coming down the stairs. Keitaro had just enough time to turn and witness the other residents burst into the kitchen before Motoko drew her sword. Out of force of habit, and without thinking, she screamed.
 
"Hentai! She's only in junior high school! Air-splitting wave..."
 
"No Motoko! Don't hurt him!!!"
 
The other girls, arms outstretched, formed a semi-circle around Keitaro, protecting him from Motoko's misplaced wrath. Shinobu, reaching him first after she realized who it was who had touched her, clutched him tightly about the waist, using her body to shield him. Motoko's brain caught up with her emotional outburst, and she blinked a few times, a blank expression on her face, before coming to her senses.
 
"Umm. I uhh... well I wasn't really going to..."
 
She hung her head.
 
"We can't have our manager injured, now can we?" Mitsune interjected.
 
She looked warily at the other girls, who looked warily at her, and each other, all of whom were thinking the same thing.
 
'Hmmm.'
 
Keitaro relaxed and opened his eyes as soon as he realized he was not flying through the stratosphere.
 
'What... just happened?'
 
Breakfast was eaten in silence that morning.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
As they left together for class, Keitaro noticed that Naru was still silent, and it was starting to creep him out.
 
"Naru. What's the matter? Is something on your mind?"
 
She picked up her pace, dying inside that she couldn't reveal to him what she knew, and as a result had to act as she normally did.
 
"Don't talk to me."
 
"What did I do?"
 
She stopped walking and turned to face him.
 
"It's not what you did, it's who you did, or rather, who you didn't do."
 
He wasn't sure, but he thought he saw moisture in her eyes.
 
"Who I... What?"
 
"Never mind. And anyway, I don't care!"
 
She quickened her pace even more. She didn't want to say the wrong thing and risk looking stupid.
 
'Baka... You don't even have a clue...'
 
&&&&&&&
 
After her classes were over, Motoko went to the shrine to train, and while changing into her hakama and gi, thought some more about the events of the past twenty-four hours. After a rudimentary workout, she showered. As the soap slid over her skin, she shivered slightly. Working quickly before her thoughts became lustful, she occupied her mind by reciting the Twenty-seven Steps of Samurai Sword Creation from the ancient Ujiin Master scrolls while her fingers combed through her pubis, washing away any traces of soap. She rarely masturbated, having been told that any thoughts of sex would drain her energy, and distract her from her singular purpose, to be the successor to the art of sword and keeper of the shrine.
 
She had always been focused, and strove to keep her thoughts pure, but her body was beginning to show signs of betrayal. She had already been thinking more and more about sex since he had taken the position of manager.
 
But last night...
 
Her mind had witnessed the most intensely sexual sight it had ever experienced, and her body was now demanding that experience directly.
 
But she couldn't just give in to these strange new urges; she couldn't give up her chastity, not after all the time, effort and dedication she had invested in her life's purpose, could she? Her sister's words echoed in her head.
 
"You must remain a maiden, a virgin, in order for your powers to continue to develop to their maximum potential. That is why you must stay away from men at all costs. Fundamentally, they are all the same and only want one thing. Remember that."
 
Easy for her sister to say, now that she was married, and likely getting it good on a regular basis. She began to dry herself off, starting with her hair.
 
There had to be another way.
 
What had Keitaro muttered?
 
She tried as hard as she could to force the disgusting thought from her mind, but it returned again and again, attacking with ever more vigorous force, mocking her weakening will-power.
 
'He wants to... My... my....'
 
She couldn't even complete the thought, it was so outrageously depraved. Try as she might, however, she couldn't discard it.
 
If... if I let him do that... then technically I'd still be...'
 
Standing in front of the full-length mirror in the changing area, she regarded her nude body critically. Years of training had developed her core strength, and she was now so well-toned as to be almost muscular. Indeed, the separation of her rectus abdominis, external obliques and intercostals was faintly visible with each breath she took. She had even been invited to enter a fitness competition, but declined as it would have taken away precious time from her real training. Motoko loved her body; she was quite proud of it. She loved the way it looked, loved the way it moved, loved the control it gave her over her environment. Knowing that she was alone, she allowed her ego a small indulgence.
 
She flexed.
 
Then posed.
 
Lat spread. Full front biceps. She stepped forward, touching the floor with her toe and flexed her left quadriceps, the striated muscle definition revealing itself as she mimicked the Ms. Fitness-Japan contestants she had seen on that TV show. She inhaled, expanding her ribcage and hollowing out her belly as she extended each arm fully out to the side. No doubt about it, Motoko was an incredible physical specimen. Yet it wasn't overwhelming. She still retained feminine curves over her muscle mass. Her breasts sat high on her chest, dark, raspberry-colored nipples pointing upward. She was the perfect vision of Athena, the great warrior-goddess.
 
Flipping her waist-length hair over her shoulder, she turned around completely and regarded herself from the rear. Ribs reduced to a narrow waist, which then flared into womanly hips. Her long, sweeping thighs had a slender gap between them, but it was her ass...
 
Motoko had a gorgeous, heart-shaped ass. Rarely noticed because she wore traditional school uniforms or her training outfit all the time, she considered that Keitaro must have noticed it when he caught sight of her in the outdoor bath before she could wrap her towel about herself.
 
'Keitaro...'
 
She moved a chair in front of the mirror and turned sideways as she supported her hands on the back of the chair. Silky raven hair cascaded to one side as she bent forward using the chair for balance, looking at her reflection all the while. So that's what she would look like, submissive, waiting for him to...
 
The scarlet of her blush moved quickly from her cheeks, spreading down to her chest. It was humiliating. It was exhilarating. It was horrible. She shook her head furiously as she tried again to expel the thought.
 
'What am I thinking?! That's filthy and disgusting! Besides which, it would be quite painful. I could never... fit even a part of him... of his... back there...'
 
As she lost herself in the fantasy, she bit her lower lip as she unconsciously clenched and unclenched her powerful gluteus muscles, ensnared as she now was in the daydream of being bent over and completely dominated by Keitaro. Her conscience fought back against her desire, a losing battle.
 
While the proper, orderly, structured part of her derided this suddenly exploding sexual nature, the deeply suppressed part of her knew that after what she had witnessed and heard, she couldn't go on until she became intimate with him, until he took her. That feeling was getting stronger and stronger. She had this sudden, overwhelming urge to get him inside her body. She started to shake slightly as she felt moisture begin to seep down her love channel.
 
'No! Stop it! I must maintain control. This is the exact reason I never wanted him at Hinata Apartments in the first place!'
 
It was too late. His performance last night had inadvertently turned on an obscure switch in the deep recesses of her mind. Where had this come from? Where had it been hidden all this time? Was her struggle to always be in control a sham, a concoction built up to hide the truth?
 
She wanted, no, needed to be completely dominated by him now. By him. A perverse thrill ran down her spine; she could be free of that mental cage she had taken years to construct. All she had to do was give it up to him, just like that.
 
To be his bitch.
 
A part of her had wanted for so long to just lose herself. All she need do was stand naked before him, allow him to turn and position her, and then give complete control of her body over to him. He would then punish her with his powerful weapon, punish her for all the times she had punished him, and it would be painful, deservedly so. Her pride searched for any way it could save itself. She already knew the answer; it couldn't be spared, but perhaps...
 
'Baka!'
 
Pacing about, still without a stitch of clothing, she pondered. Her mind was made up. She would have to come up with some excuse, some way to get him to understand he could get from her what he had fantasized about without her actually coming out and saying it to him in a direct manner. And she would have to do it without the other girls finding out. If they found out, well, she didn't want to think about that right now. While she pondered how she would go about it, another, even more perverse idea invaded her consciousness; her libido was finally breaking free, and it exercised its will as it reveled in that freedom.
 
'What... am I doing?'
 
She tentatively opened her mouth and moistened her middle finger with her tongue, then, clutching one ass-cheek with the other hand, lightly probed her anal ring. Throwing her head back and inhaling sharply from the feeling spreading upward and outward from that sensitive area, she wondered how she had not discovered that part of herself before; she was indeed highly erogenous back there.
 
Groaning, she followed that with a more vigorous digital insertion, gasping at the intense sensation. Fuck-sap bubbled down from inside her, and she cupped her sex with her free hand, lightly massaging her rapidly engorging outer labia. Her few masturbatory sessions had never given her a feeling like this. What? What exactly was this thing threatening to break through? She flexed the inserted digit once again, and came on the spot as the sensation shot up her spine and exploded in her brain.
 
"Nnnnnnnngggggghhhhhhh!"
 
Her mind was reeling from the intensity of sensation, her breath coming in gasps. As much as she had practiced her art, as much as she had trained, there were still parts of her body that were a mystery to her. And it took those few words from him to lead her to this discovery, this new and different place. She realized that as amazing as this felt, what Keitaro had in mind wouldn't work just yet; she was much too tight.
 
He was definitely going to get what he had fantasized about, but she would need more practice... and with something much bigger than her finger.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Her homework finally completed, Shinobu was ready to begin dinner preparation. As she reached for the vegetable container, she realized immediately how much lighter it felt than when she left it this morning.
 
'What?'
 
"Hey! Where did all my cucumbers go?!"
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
Author's notes: This chapter is merely an interlude. The hard-core, really descriptive stuff starts with the next chap. Prepare yourselves...
 
 
from AFF.net
 
First, I'd like to thank the hard-core-grrrls, who let me know how "affected" they were by chapter one. I knew you were out there, somewhere. In particular:
 
Anna, Rin, Kai, Jane, Lady Butterfly...
 
I am now your lemon fic-writing slave.
 
As for the rest of you guys...
 
BrianDarksoul: my first reviewer. Thank you for the two thumbs up. Hope this keeps your interest.
 
Conq: He's a freak of nature. Thanks.
 
anonymous#1: So sorry, but Naru will be last. There is a reason for that. Thanks for following.
 
Donkey Kong: Yes, I'm gonna continue. Problem is, I think I set the bar a bit high, and now I gotta make sure the followup chaps aren't too crappy. You will find out who will be first in the next chap. Thanks for your comments!
 
Zedrik: Motoko will get hers, but I have to set it up first. Thanks for following this.
 
Chrono: Thanks. I'm trying to work on my comedic timing. Hope you see some improvement. The fantasies may all work in, depending on the feedback.
 
Saiyan God: The order of destruction will be revealed next chapter. I had been thinking about it, and then one of you suggested it in your review, and I knew it was the way to go. As far as Keitaro being a skinny nerd, well, even Kaolla was able to yank him onto the plane when she left with her brother and sister. The contrast of expectation and reality, the irony, is what I was going for, and I believe it helps make the story interesting. Sorry you don't like Naru, 'cause she's gonna get hers, oh boy will she, but not until the end. Thanks for your comments.
 
un named: So sorry, Naru will not get him first. She has to be taught a lesson, and that lesson will dawn on her in the chapter after next. Thanks for your review!
 
anonym#2: Thanks, and I'll address the potential for incest and pedo in a bit...
 
Nick: Thank you. The fic will end with Naru discovering what she really feels, and then she's gonna "feel" it.
 
Anna: There'll be a three-way, and you almost have it! Thanks again.
 
JWM: Glad you find it interesting. Point number one - some women look at size of feet, hands, ears, and other "interesting" indicators in order to gauge what a guy's got. Keitaro has none of those; that's why it's a complete shock. It's ironic and slightly comedic (I hope!). Two, he's stuttering because he's confronting people in his fantasy, saying things he would never ordinarily say to their faces, and also, he's in pain!
 
vega: Hell yes, I can do more chapters. Thanks.
 
havenoname: Thanks for your comments. Sorry, but the title stays the same. The girls will walk funny for a bit after their encounter with him, hence the title.
 
Lee: Naru is pissed. But there's a lot of shit to be worked out between them first. Which is why she'll be... last. Thanks! And Motoko is hot.
 
yo: backatcha!
 
Fallen Seraph: Okay, okay! Here ya go!
 
JockoMegane: It's going to get even naughtier. This is far less expensive than therapy. Yeah, he's gonna get some well-earned respect around the neighborhood (sounds like an ad I heard somewhere...). I honestly hadn't originally thought about Mutsumi, but she's on the cover (and inside!)of a number of hentai manga, so maybe she'll make a cameo. Concubine Chronicles? Man, those guys are brilliant; I'm just hacking away here, but thanks for the sentiment. And any Tenchi fans please check out his "Panty Saga".
 
Lee: you again? okay!
 
Drkman: Thanks for the sentiment. Hope it gets better as we go along.
 
Rin: Thanks! You rock, oh mistress mine! Your wish is my command.
 
Nen: going for the edgy stuff right off the bat, eh? You go, girl!
 
nomo: thanks! My comedy is working!
 
SPARTAN-117: Motoko is fucking hot! But you'll have to wait to see her in action. Thanks!
 
videogameguy: here is the continuation. Thanks.
 
Kai: hard-core-grrrls rock! You rock! Mitsune will rock... and get rocked!
 
Sion: don't worry, we're all pervs at some point. Thanks for your comments!
 
Jane: that's payment enough for me (locks self in dungeon, working on chapter 3). Signed, your lemon-writing slave.
 
LadyButterfly: Wow, I hope to make your wings flutter with this chap! Thanks.
 
Shinigami: Thanks for the correction. Not quite sure what the rest means... Oh well.
 
From mm.org...
 
grumble: you stayed with a fic you rated only 3 of 10? How horribly grueling for you. Whatever. Can't please everybody.
 
miroku 2258: it gets weirder. Thanks.
 
MaskedGod: Thanks. There is a big ending planned for Naru.
 
kagomebelongstoinuyasha2340: damn, my fingers got tired just from typing your name, but thanks!
 
Anonymous Rex: Another vote for adult Su? We'll see...
 
Yoroy: It's not physically impossible. There are adult film stars with endowments like that. It's just odd on a guy with his physical stature. Motoko first? We'll see... Thanks.
 
JWMA: (1) see response above. (2) The way it was written is exactly right. He's a bit intimidated by her. Motoko kicks his ass on a regular basis; she's much more masculine than he is in that respect.
 
palio2: we'll see... Thanks.
 
dsfgjhhljk.m,.bmbmb: uhh, here's the "more". Hope you like.
 
O.k., about the potential for incest and pedo scenes, I was originally going to go there and labeled this fic accordingly, but now I'm hearing from some of you that you don't want him with Haruka, or Su or Shinobu? This is fan fiction fantasy involving animated characters. As I said in the intro to chap. 1, there's a ton of stuff out there showing ALL the girls in hentai situations, and I'm certain Akamatsu himself knew where a lot of this could go when he authorized the ending credits of the original Love Hina anime, where ALL the girls are wearing... well I don't even know how to describe what they're wearing, except they're almost nude and they all have the "come over here and..." look. And check out some of the covers of his manga! That's all subliminal, I guess, and I'm just removing the cover and peeking inside...
 
 
 
Anyway, can't be a writer without readers, so I'll seriously take under consideration what you guys n' gals want.
 
Cheers!
 
W.