Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Weapon of Mass Destruction ❯ More Stress Than I Need, Thank You ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N:
 
All characters (who are animated representations but not actual people!) portrayed in this fic are over the age of 18. Anyone who appears younger than that simply appears younger than that! See?
 
Some characters in this fic engage in activities that might be considered immoral or even illegal in some municipalities (is it in Singapore or Jakarta or somewhere like that where they cane you as punishment? You probably shouldn't get caught reading this if you live there...).
 
Lets see... oh yeah. Don't try this at home, because there might be consequences. I don't want to hear about it. In the words of a famous radio shock-jock's father, “I told ya not to be stupid, ya moron...”
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
The weekend couldn't have arrived soon enough for Keitaro. All week long, the girls had been acting very strangely around him, starting with that episode when he tapped Shinobu on the shoulder in the kitchen. She still hadn't explained to him why she had been so keyed up, but all the girls were acting so weird all of a sudden, avoiding direct eye contact, or when he finally got them to look at him, they would stutter and their faces would turn bright pink. Even Motoko now spoke softly, almost meekly whenever she was in his presence. And as gifted as she was athletically, she had become quite clumsy lately, dropping all sorts of things on the floor whenever he was near, apologizing, then bending over in front of him to pick up whatever it was. In shorts, no less. Although he tried as hard as he could to avoid looking, he had to admit, the girl had marvelous hamstrings.
 
And none of them had socked him into oblivion. It was too creepy. He checked himself in the mirror while shaving that Saturday morning, looking for any kind of horrible rash or or third eye or second head or something that would explain why they were responding to him in such an odd manner.
 
They were all acting loopy, but the worst one was Naru. Although she had still been keeping up the silent treatment, speaking to him only when absolutely necessary, it seemed that she took every opportunity to bump into him when he was distracted, almost as if she suddenly craved physical contact of any kind with him. The latest incident was most puzzling.
 
He was leaning back and trying to relax on the bench outside of the study hall, eating a snack with one hand while resting his other hand on the bench seat. Losing himself in the billowing clouds, he hadn't noticed Naru until she came right up to him and sat down.
 
On his hand.
 
He yelped as he heard her gasp. Then he winced while he waited for the pounding that never came. When he opened his eyes, she was standing in front of him with her arms crossed in front of her, face beet red, but with the weirdest expression.
 
“I... I'm sorry. It was an accident.”
 
“Shut up! Don't talk to me, you... you...”
 
To this day, he could still feel her heat prickling the back of his hand. Thank the gods she was wearing panties under that skirt. It was like she was stoking a furnace down there. In any event, after that he couldn't avoid her; it was like she wanted him to feel her body during those brief periods of “accidental” contact. Invariably, she would then turn her nose up in annoyance, and walk off in a huff, leaving him to scratch his head in confusion.
 
'Yow. I can't figure out what the hell is happening around here. Oh well. The trip to the zoo will be a nice diversion. It'll be good to get away for a day.'
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Haruka took another drag as she stared out the window of her room. The nicotine should have been a stimulant, but in her case it calmed her and allowed her to think more clearly. She had already made up her mind that being a blood relative of Keitaro was not going to stop her from getting what she was now determined to get her hands on. Or other parts of her body on, or around... or in... or out.
 
Or in and out.
 
In and out.
 
“Mmmm.”
 
She moaned softly as she clenched her thighs together, becoming aroused just thinking about it. She knew instinctively what the other girls were planning, but she would be damned if they beat her to the prize, nephew or not. She also knew that because of her age and their relationship, she was the least likely to share Keitaro's bed if she competed against them directly. She was far from unattractive, but the other girls were absolutely gorgeous, each in their own way. And of course there was always Mutsume. It was only a matter of time before she caught wind of things, and then there would likely be one more vixen knocking down the door.
 
It hadn't taken her long to justify in her mind that she wouldn't feel any guilt about seducing her nephew. She read through the newspaper clipping once again. It chronicled various accounts of Japanese women who pro-actively took care of their son's sexual needs so that they would in theory stay out of trouble with girls, thereby maintaining focus on schoolwork and keeping their grades as high as possible. It had appeared to the reporter of that article that those types of incidents were on the rise.
 
'Hmm. Well, I'm not his mother...'
 
Haruka had no illusions of anything beyond a purely physical experience; she loved him, but not that way, and there was certainly enough of him to go around. At twenty-seven, she was resigned to the fact that her prospects for marriage were not bright, and getting dimmer day by day. Her last boyfriend broke up with her two months ago, nor had her fields been plowed since that time. She abhorred the singles scene, not wanting to chance that any demented scumbag Mr. Goodbar might hook up with her.
 
Keitaro was a good guy at heart, and Haruka would feel good about it, and herself, afterwards. She would make sure he felt good about it during. He certainly had more than enough of what she needed, and she certainly had that thing between her legs she now knew he was dying to get some of. But so did the others. Knowing it was a matter of time before they figured out how to claim a piece of what they had all seen, she had to somehow get in under the radar.
 
She would need a preemptive first strike, and soon, before the others beat her to it, but how to accomplish that? She leaned forward, resting her elbows against the sill. Then an idea struck her.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Keitaro, Shinobu and Su were going on a day trip to the Ueno Zoo, just the three of them, as he continued to search for ways to ease his still-aching conscience about “that episode”. In particular, he wanted them to see the giant pandas, but had plans to have them see as many other exhibits as time allowed. They would catch an early train, which would get them there by 11:00 am, spend all day walking around, and then catch the 6:00 pm train back home.
 
The first part of the outing went exactly as planned. The bird exhibits particularly interested Su, who still hadn't worked out the theory of how Tama could fly. She took videos of their wing movement through various flight patterns with her cam-corder so she could study them in slow motion later. After lunch, the group found the pandas happily snacking on bamboo shoots. Keitaro turned to the girls.
 
“You guys enjoying yourselves?” He asked.
 
“Excellent.” Replied Kaolla.
 
As her tanned skin deepened in hue under the suns rays, her blond hair actually grew a few shades lighter, including her eyebrows, making her even more stunning to look at. She was such a unique-looking girl it was hard to take one's eyes off her. She wore a coral frilly top and matching skirt along with black sandals. He shook his head and smiled to himself.
 
“I'm having a wonderful time. Thanks so much, Kei-chan.”
 
Shinobu beamed her sweet smile at him. She wore a pale blue patterned sun dress with open-toed tan mules that showcased her freshly painted toenails. She was simply adorable. Keitaro never felt more the doting older brother than just then. It was such a relief that he could leave those other thoughts behind, hopefully forever, or at least until these two grew up some more.
 
They headed next over to the ape exhibits, observing first the chimpanzee habitat before walking through the Rhesus monkey house. A strange thing happened then.
 
One of the larger males, presumably the alpha, dropped down from his perch upon spotting Kaolla and Shinobu, then, grasping the bars of the cage right in front of them, started to rattle the bars and screech at them. Su thought it was funny, and started to laugh. Shinobu stepped closer to Keitaro and clutched his arm as she was slightly afraid of the creature's almost violent display.
 
“What's it doing?”
 
“I don't know.”
 
The monkey screamed once again, this time grinding its groin at them in a lewd motion. It reached through the bars first at Su, then at Shinobu as it panted.
 
“Kei-chan, I'm scared.”
 
“I can't imagine what's gotten into him.”
 
The monkey then howled once again, and a slightly smaller version of itself, presumably its mate, immediately responded, dropping out of the trees to perch in front of her partner. The male screeched once more and bared its teeth, this time at Keitaro.
 
Then it mounted and began to mate with its mate, right in front of them.
 
The other monkeys, in accordance with some odd variation of the Hundredth Monkey phenomenon, began to follow suit, mounting their mates and soon turning their habitat display into a giant monkey orgy. The howls and screeches became deafening.
 
Keitaro' mouth was agape. He turned slowly to Shinobu, who looked up at him with brows knitted and blush deepening. Kaolla had stopped laughing, and had her hand over her mouth, her own blush evident even through the deep bronze of her cheeks.
 
“Uhh, I think we'd better move on to the next exhibit...”
 
“O.k.”
 
Leaving the monkey house, they passed the zebras, who also suddenly decided that it was time to mate, and proceeded right then and there. Keitaro moved the girls along faster.
 
They passed buffaloes, wild dogs, and Komodo dragons. Everyone was “doing it”.
 
'Is there something in the air? What the hell do they feed these things? We've gotta get out of here.'
 
They were almost running when they passed the giraffes getting it on. Su stopped dead in her tracks. She just had to get a video record of that.
 
“Oh my! That one's actually bigger than Keit...”
 
Shinobu just made it to her and clamped her hand over Su's mouth before she finished her exclamation.
 
“Su!” She hissed.
 
“Oops.”
 
Su blushed when Shinobu removed her hand.
 
Keitaro gave them both an odd look when they avoided his gaze.
 
“Is... there something you girls want to tell me?”
 
“Nothing.” They both chorused, with as innocent an expression as each could muster.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
“So we are in agreement?”
 
Haruka had her arms crossed and her head cocked slightly to the side as she warily eyed the smiling Mitsune. That one had her arms behind her back as she shifted from side to side, trying to exhibit her most trustworthy face and posture. There was just something about the way her fangs displayed themselves when she smiled...
 
“Absolutely!”
 
Mitsune's eyes widened at that exclamation, enough that Haruka could see the color of her irises. That was indeed a rare sight.
 
“I'm still not sure I can trust you, Kit.”
 
“Well then, I'll just have to convince you of my sincerity. Shall we seal this with a kiss?”
 
“W... wait a minute!”
 
Haruka barely got the cigarette out of her mouth before Mitsune pounced on her, pressing her full lips against those of the slightly startled land-lady.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
On the train ride home, Keitaro thought perhaps he should say something about what they had all seen, just so the girls wouldn't be confused. He struggled with how he should present it to them. The car was almost empty; Su was sitting on one side of him, arm hooked through his, reviewing her taping of the day's events, all recorded before the “beasts gone wild” experience. Shinobu sat on his other side, clinging to that arm as she nodded into and out of sleep. Not exactly sure what they knew about the “birds and bees”, he decided to take a stab at it.
 
“Um, girls...”
 
“Yes?”
 
“Ahh, about what all the animals were doing back there...”
 
“Yes?!”
 
He gulped as he now commanded their complete attention. Shinobu was suddenly very awake. Both looked up at him wide-eyed, with expectant expressions. Becoming suddenly nervous, his resolve melted almost instantly.
 
“Ahh, maybe that's a discussion best left for another time.”
 
“Oh no. Tell us now!”
 
“Yes. Tell us now!”
 
Ah yes. One of the pavers on that “road to hell” just clunked him right on the head.
 
“Uhh, how about this. I promise we'll have this discussion, just not right now, o.k?
 
Both girls pouted. Was it even possible they could look any more kawaii? Kami-sama give him strength!
 
“Oh... well as long as you promise. A promise is a promise.” Su repeated.
 
Keitaro realized just then what he had gotten himself into. Su had an elephant's memory. Then he had another thought.
 
Thank the gods they had skipped the elephant habitat.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
The clacking of the train wheels was actually quite relaxing. By the time the train had arrived at their station, both girls were completely out, snuggling against him for warmth and comfort. Keitaro grabbed Kaolla and hoisted her up onto one shoulder, then did the same for Shinobu on the other side. Grunting, he bent to snare the shopping bag of mementos and just made it out the door before it could close on them.
 
Thankfully, the apartment building was only a block and a half away from the station. He took periodic rest breaks, readjusting the shifting weights he carried until he made it to the front steps. It was never an issue before, but he now realized just how many steps there were.
 
'Oh boy. One step at a time.'
 
Halfway up, he had to stop to catch his breath, but also, Kaolla was nibbling on his neck in her sleep, and Shinobu was exhaling into his ear during her own visit to dreamland.
 
“Mmmm. Kei-chan... good to eat...” Su mumbled between nibbles.
 
“Oh Kei-chan... Don't... I mean, yes, please do... I'm so embarrased...” Shinobu also talked in her sleep.
 
'Oh no, not now! I... won't... think... of... them... that... way...'
 
With herculean effort, he reached the top of the steps in record time.
 
Reaching Su's room first, he slid the door open, ducked her intruder alert system attack, dodged a different second attack, and finally reached her sleeping area. Tama flew down, mewing in happiness at having her friend back; Keitaro was just relieved he had made it. Grunting because of Shinobu's added weight, he settled Su down on her bedding. She rolled over, clutching her pillow, and her skirt rode up when she did so, briefly flashing her cute, tanned behind. He bent down again to cover her up before he turned to leave. He had taken three steps toward her door when it hit him.
 
'Wait a minute. She... wasn't wearing...'
 
WHAT?! KAOLLA HAD GONE ON AN ALL-DAY TRIP... THROUGH A TWO-HOUR COMMUTE BOTH WAYS,... TO A PUBLIC ZOO... AND SHE HADN'T WORN ANY PANTIES THE ENTIRE TIME???!!!!
 
His feet rooted to the spot as his brain froze. Any gust of strong wind, could have...
 
Kaolla was so unpredictable, of course she might have done something like that. Keitaro had always been fascinated by the extremely rare combination of her dark skin and blond hair. Was she also blond..? He would be lying to himself if he claimed he had never thought about it. Su was so unique, and he might never get this chance again. She was right there, fast asleep. And panty-less, no less. He had to know. But...
 
'No. I'd better get out of here.'
 
His feet wouldn't budge.
 
A bead of sweat trickled down his forehead, followed by another, as he turned, then turned back, then turned around once more.
 
Do it.
 
Don't do it.
 
Do it.
 
Don't do it.
 
Then Shinobu made a groaning noise as she shifted in his arm. Kaolla moaned and shifted about at the sound, but didn't awaken. Keitaro almost jumped out of his skin.
 
'Note to self, schedule psychoanalysis first thing next week...'
 
He quietly slid the door closed behind him, and almost sprinted down the hall.
 
Tama mewed something that could have meant “good night” at his retreating form.
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
With his last bit of energy, Keitaro made it to Shinobu's room, and, sliding the door open with one hand, he leaned back slightly so that they would not topple forward, as she was now throwing him off balance without Su's counter-weight occupying his other shoulder.
 
Kicking off his own shoes, he reached down and removed her mules and dropped them to the floor. Finding the light switch, he turned it on.
 
Unlike the jungle maze that was Kaolla's habitat, Shinobu's room was clean and neat. On the walls were examples of some of her drawings; she was actually getting better and better with repeated practice. Keitaro was amazed at her budding talent as he mused over some of her works. The sleeping girl continued to clutch his neck tightly, her dead weight reminding him that he had to put her down.
 
Finding his way over to her bedding, he tried as gently as he could to set her down, but he was very tired, and in the process, she slipped out of his grasp, her sun dress riding up her body as she slid onto the cushion. He caught her about the shoulders at the very last moment, preventing her from falling to the floor completely, but as he laid her down he realized he was grasping the hem of her dress up near her neck, and now her body below that was completely exposed to him.
 
Shinobu's head had hit the pillow softly, so she hadn't awakened. Keitaro held his breath as he regarded her peaceful face and then sighed in relief. If she woke up and found him clutching her dress in one fist while the rest of her was exposed to his gaze, well, he could only imagine the extra helping of guilt he'd have to eat from the look in her eyes. He might have to ask Motoko to run him through with her sharpest blade.
 
He'd fix her dress and then cover her up. And then he'd get the hell out of there.
 
First Su, and now this. How was it that he always found himself in these predicaments? He was star-cursed at birth, of that he was certain.
 
'Oh geez...'
 
He realized then that he would have to reach under her to lift her up to get the dress back in position. But he had to avert his eyes, so that made the whole operation even more difficult. He caught himself twice before he glanced downward, admonishing.
 
'Just concentrate on her face. Her face. Her face.'
 
He didn't understand at the time how much more difficult that was going to make things. Already a beautiful girl, in repose, and this close, Shinobu was breathtaking to observe. Long lashes adorned her eyes; he realized how cute her nose looked just then. Soft, fine strands of hair falling about her face as she turned her head on the pillow, her smooth chin and jaw lines, her pursed, slightly opened lips, all of these things enraptured him.
 
'She's... she's lovely. I can only imagine what she'll look like in a few years.'
 
Grudgingly bringing his mind back to the task at hand, he tentatively reached under her back to lift her butt off the floor so he could finish what he was doing. That contact with her bare skin caused her to gasp slightly, sending a chill down his spine as he prepared for the worst.
 
“Kei-chan...” She mumbled.
 
But she was still asleep!
 
Thanking his lucky stars, he redoubled his efforts, his mental commands to keep himself out of trouble dominating his thoughts.
 
'Don't look down. Don't look down. Don't look down.'
 
Of course he looked down.
 
What a sight to behold.
 
Budding breasts yearned to escape the confines of their training bra, a thin white satin binding adorned with a pink bunny in the center strip that held the cups together. Below that, the expanse of soft, smooth, pale skin covered her ribcage and then descended into the hollow of her belly, where her navel, a slight “outie” beckoned. A gentle swell preceded the top of white cotton panties, which also had the pink bunny trademark on the elastic band.
 
He didn't realize it at the time, but a sliver of drool began to form at the corner of his mouth as he beheld the crease at the crotch of her panties; where, through the thin cotton covering, he could just make out the outline of her... of her... Tearing his eyes away, he gazed down at the slender thighs and calves, all the way down to her painted toenails.
 
'A goddess in embryo... She's already a goddess, and she's just...'
 
“That's right. She is a bit young for you, eh?”
 
The “angel” that had appeared on his shoulder reminded him of what he already knew. But before he could feel guilty, another voice interrupted the reprimand.
 
“Pay no attention to that one! This girl is yours for the taking. You let the other one slip through your fingers, but that won't happen again, now will it?”
 
The demon on his other shoulder then laughed.
 
“She's delectable, isn't she? And as good as she looks, her smell is even more intoxicating. Go ahead. You know you want to.”
 
Keitaro couldn't stop the impulse, while one part of his mind looked on in horror, his body jerked forward and leaned over Shinobu's sleeping face. He marveled at the scent of her hair, then sniffed at her face, her mouth, inhaling her sweet breath. Olfactory and visual stimuli were no longer enough; he wanted to taste her as well. His tongue hesitated mere millimeters above her lips as a strange growl began to emanate from him. He became frightened, but he could not stop! He was turning into some kind of demon, perhaps the satyr Pan himself. Whatever it was that got into those zoo animals had to have been an airborne contagion, and he had caught it.
 
Shinobu still slept.
 
The beast within worked its way over her chin into the hollow of her throat, teeth gnashing as desire escalated.
 
“Shouldn't you stop this right now?” The “angel” admonished.
 
“Silence! The boy knows what he secretly desires.” The demon countered.
 
Keitaro was losing it. The lust that drove him was feeding on itself, getting even stronger. Like a wild dog, he sniffed at her, the natural scent from her sweat mixing with the smell of the light body wash she wore to drive him even more insane. He moved down her body, somehow suppressing the urge to nuzzle her breasts, to nibble at her navel; his ultimate goal was just a bit lower than that.
 
Right there.
 
“I see you have a nose for what is really important.” The demon continued to goad him.
 
“Ah yes. You wonder if she is indeed as smooth as a newborn babe? Or perhaps the faint beginnings of womanhood have given her a few strands of light down? What do you say we find out? That's right. Just move your hand slightly and grasp the edge. Yes... yes... right there.”
 
As if in a trance, Keitaro did as commanded, hands shaking. His glasses were fogging up; he was succumbing to the intense heat of this bout of dementia. He was going to do it. The beast inside him was emerging, and it would take what it wanted. He could swear he felt his canines growing as he metamorphosed. He was going to ravage her, drive himself inside her and take her deeply and repeatedly. But first he had to taste her.
 
About to hook his fingers under the elastic band, he paused, however.
 
“What a fool! You hesitate? She is yours for the taking. You do want a taste, don't you? I assure you, she is absolutely pure, and is thus as sweet as honey. Besides, she is mad about you, as I'm certain you are aware, so she will forgive you any transgression, no matter how much pain you bring to bear upon her.”
 
Observing patiently, the “angel” spoke once again.
 
“He is correct. She loves you unconditionally and she trusts you completely. But look at yourself. Do you now think you really deserve that trust? Or are you nothing more than a predator, acting when she cannot even defend herself, let alone make the choice for herself? Will you now steal her innocence?”
 
Keitaro blinked as the words set in, then slowly looked up at his reflection in the mirror that hung on the door of her closet. The face that stared back at him belonged to someone or something else; was he really sinking into the depths of depravity?
 
He looked once more upon the nubile young body beneath him, so pure, so innocent, the shallow breathing movement from her slender torso feeding the hypnotic aura within which he was entrapped.
 
But his will found itself, and he broke free.
 
“I... I... can't... do it. I won't!”
 
He quickly adjusted her clothing and covered her, then gave her a light kiss on the forehead.
 
“Shinobu, I'm sorry. Please forgive me.”
 
“Baka! Again you have failed! All you had to do was reach out and take what was presented to you. What a weak excuse for a m... urp!”
 
The “angel” had just zapped the demon, smoking him. Literally. There was smoke rising from the spot he had just occupied.
 
“That's enough out of you. He has made his decision.”
 
Keitaro sat back on his heels, pondering all that had transpired. Shinobu continued to sleep peacefully.
 
“And a good decision it was. Keitaro, you shall soon be rewarded.”
 
“What?”
 
“Your suffering is about to come to an end.”
 
“Hunh?”
 
“Never mind. Just get your ass out of here.”
 
“Uhh... yeah.”
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Keitaro made it to his room, physically and emotionally exhausted. Was everything to be a test of his will power? His groin was aching with unfulfilled need after the incidents of the past half hour. He looked over at the stack of books he and Naru had agreed to complete by Monday even though he hadn't had a chance to crack open even one of them. He looked up at the clock. It was already past 8:00 pm.
 
He remembered his purpose. He had to make it to Todai, or what was the point? Exhaling his resignation, he dragged his carcass over to the stack, and, flipping on the reading lamp, began to slog through Statistics-2a.
 
'Estimating variances and co-variances...'
 
He flipped to the end chapter.
 
'Confidence limits for heritability.... well, at least it'll keep me awake.'
 
Keitaro looked up at the hole in the ceiling, wondering about Naru. She had likely completed her studies and would waste no time in brow-beating him if he couldn't keep up. He didn't dislike her; there were parts of her personality he really admired. And she was quite attractive. Still, she was such a bitch around him, especially lately. Sighing, he resumed his study.
 
He hadn't gotten past the third page when there was a knock at the door.
 
“Come in.”
 
“Keitaro-sama”
 
“Who?”
 
Haruka and Mitsune entered amidst the sound of traditional strings playing on the mini boombox Mitsune carried. They were both dressed and painted to emulate geishas, and moved to the Jikata Shamisen music in as close to true tachikata fashion as they could mimick. Setting the music down, they both began entertaining their host with traditonal Kyoumai dance. Haruka was actually quite talented, moving smoothly and fluidly. Mitsune occasionally stumbled over her own feet.
 
Keitaro was slack-jawed.
 
Finishing their dance, they took a kneeling position in front of him, then bowed.
 
“What... is this all about?”
 
“Honorable Keitaro-sama, as the only male residing within Hinata Apartments, you are de-facto lord of this house. As such, there are certain benefits that come with that title and responsibility.
 
“Benefits?”
 
“That is correct. Also, you have reached the age and level of maturity for your rite of passage.”
 
“Rite of passage?”
 
'Is there an echo in here?'
 
Haruka let the thought pass, and continued to speak from her prone position.
 
“That is correct, Keitaro-sama. The eldest male of a family must be able to meet all his responsibilities, to his country, his company, his wife, his mistress. College and work-study programs take care of the first two, but the third and fourth... Shall we say that under certain circumstances...”
 
Haruka pondered momentarily. Was she actually going to go through with this?
 
'I've come this far...'
 
“...an older sister or perhaps even one's own mother would take on this responsibility, were he fortunate enough. As neither are present for you at this time, and since I happen to be the closest older...”
 
She paused briefly. Why the hell did she have to include that admission? She sighed resignedly.
 
“... female relative, the responsibility has fallen to me to expand your awareness in the art and science...”
 
It was all or nothing, now.
 
“... of making love to a woman...”
 
She gave him a moment to let that sink in.
 
“Mitsune has very kindly and graciously agreed to assist me in this momentous task.” She paused again, waiting for Mitsune.
 
“Ahem!”
 
Still genuflecting, Haruka jabbed the seemingly sleeping Mitsune gently in the ribs.
 
“Oh, yes... Honorable Keitaro-sama. We, umm, offer ourselves to your continued instruction.”
 
Mitsune finally remembered her lines, not looking up from her position either. Haruka continued.
 
“Therefore, Keitaro-sama, I humbly ask your permission to allow me to perform my sacred duty...”
 
'Ugh. That sounded like the worst bullshit I ever spewed. Well, there's still a chance he won't throw us out of here...'
 
Keitaro was mute, not believing his ears. O.k. He had fallen asleep over the boring statistics work and awakened in the middle of a dream. That had to be it. His older but still attractive aunt and the quite beautiful Mitsune were going to teach him how to make love? Yeah, right.
 
Surely this was a joke, punishment of some kind for the display of lewd behavior with Su and Shinobu. He would say yes, and then they would burst out laughing, making him once again the butt of it. That was the likely scenario. But why did they have to be so elaborate, to go through all this trouble? Didn't they know he had feelings? He started to say something, then stopped.
 
But what if it wasn't a joke? What if...
 
Hadn't that “angel” said...
 
He got lost in the thought, daydreaming about the consequences of its validity.
 
Haruka, growing impatient through the long period of silence, raised her head and slowly stood up from her prone position, then walked right up to him and lightly rapped him on the head with her knuckles.
 
“Just say, yes.”
 
She then returned to her position on the floor next to Mitsune, the silk of her kimono rustling. The still-stunned Keitaro mumbled his reply.
 
“Uhh... yes?”
 
Haruka was taken slightly aback by his quick acquiescence, and was actually speechless for a few seconds.
 
“Ahem. Well then, let us begin.”
 
She nodded to Mitsune, who quickly retrieved three large cushions left just outside his room. After positioning them, Haruka led her nephew to settle down upon them. She knelt next to him on one side, Mitsune on the other.
 
“The art of love - lesson one.”
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
A/N: Gomen! I tried to go farther with Su and Shinobu, and although I attacked it plotwise in outline from different angles, I hit that wall and just couldn't get over or around it, even though I'm having no trouble at all with Haruka?! This is really uncharted territory; I was trying to stretch artistic boundaries, and now I'm honestly not sure how to proceed. I assure you, it's not bait and switch! Delving into that area is so much harder to write than I originally anticipated.
 
Also, I'm not passing any judgment with respect to the “angel's” comments. After watching the show again, I honestly think Keitaro would have that dialog in his head and reach the conclusion he did, were he put in that circumstance. If he got either of them, it wouldn't happen that way. But that's just me.
 
Anyway, the big girls set the stage for the next few chaps while I figure out how and where this thing is going...
 
Next: Under pretense of his “instruction”, Haruka and Mitsune get exactly what they need. And Keitaro gets some much-needed relief.
 
Reviews: This got updated as quickly as it did because of your response. So...
 
From aff.net:
 
JHeman: Haruka will “get it” next chap. Thanks.
 
BrianDarksoul: Thanks for your comments. I worked diligently to portray the inner conflicts. Hope I've been somewhat successful.
 
FallenSeraph: I know what you mean. I'm still wondering about that myself. Thanks!
 
JWM: Can't help you with the other authors. Just doin' my own thing. Su might just turn adult and take Shinobu with her if I can figure out how it could happen. Then Kei could proceed without his conscience getting in the way...
 
GenocideHeart: I just couldn't get over the hump with Shinobu, but Haruka will be first, as you will see. Thanks for reviewing.
 
guhu: Thanks. Here is more.
 
anon: Well, you'll get the aunt, but...
 
Big Quise: Great review. Glad you're enjoying this. Hope this chap meets your expectations.
 
YuffieRikkulover88: a 10! Wow. You like me. You really, really like me! Sniff. Gracias!
 
anon #2: Here is the more. Don't feel bad for Naru. She will be blitzed, believe me. Thanks.
 
Havenoname: Thanks! Do you want me to describe Motoko's training regimen with the cucumbers? Mwahahaha!
 
Peacemaker: Thank you. This might be the most work invested in any chapter I have ever written. I'm gratified to see that you guys out there think it's good.
 
qwerty: easy name to type! Thanks!
 
Ace: You like Motoko's arse also, eh? Motoko will be in the chap after the next one, because Haruka is quite determined, as you have seen.
 
Jane: Your eyes will water when you read about what Haruka and Mitsune do to him. I'm trying to deliver something that's multi-faceted, and will be enjoyed by many for a long time. Please, just a little more patience. Thank you!
 
Will: Wonderful review. That makes all the work worthwhile. I'm trying not to rush, because each chapter must at least equal the one that preceded it in quality. Literally, this chapter took me about 27 hours to write and edit. Thanks for your support.
 
Mike Kromer: Much obliged for your comments. Here is your chapter.
 
Zedrik: Thanks! Keep reviewing, and I'll keep writing. I was actually going to post the next chap of another fic first, but the demand for this turned the tide in its favor. I never knew how huge the Love Hina fanbase was.
 
incoming_blood: Thanks. Here is ch.3 as you requested.
 
Cypher: You guys are the best reviewers out there. Period. I feed off your energy. Arigatou.
 
Church: OMG, you are SO worthy!!! Here ya go...
 
Anal Interjections: Hopefully, my attempts at more comedy have borne fruit in this chap as well. Thank you.
 
Daisensei: Yeah, it's outlandish. Sometimes ya gotta shoot for the moon... Thanks!
 
Blood Prince: You rule! Here!
 
From mm.org:
 
EmperorJaden: She quite possibly does have the purest love for him, and he realized as much. Whether it becomes physical or not in this fic depends on if I can break through my own barriers. Thanks for your comments!
 
migele: thanks! Working on the grammar. Hope this chap is better. Haven't seen the movies yet, so I don't know about Kanako, but Kitsune is Mitsune, or am I stuck in some alternate universe somewhere? Help!
 
Rubel: O.k. I'll try my best!
 
 
 
Later, all!
 
W.