Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Weapon of Mass Destruction ❯ Three to Tango ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
Warning: This chapter contains descriptions of an intense sexual nature, including incest. If this offends you, don't read!!!
 
Or, read anyway, but don't bitch to me afterwards.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Haruka elegantly settled herself and turned until she was facing him.
 
“We'll cover some basics first, and then you may practice on Mitsune, all right?”
 
Haruka gave a small smile as she glanced over at the normally alcohol-subdued girl, who nodded enthusiastically in response. Haruka's characteristic deadpan voice had by now gained a spark that was quite intriguing, Keitaro noticed.
 
“Now then, the first part of lesson one is kissing. A woman will tell you far more by the way she kisses you and allows you to kiss her than she may communicate to you vocally.”
 
She moved closer to her nephew, until their faces were inches apart. For perhaps the first time ever, Keitaro noticed, really noticed, how attractive Haruka was. She had beautiful light brown eyes, and even through the traditional performance makeup, he could see how flawless her skin was. Although a ruby among diamonds, she was nonetheless quite the precious stone. She was his aunt of course, but still...
 
'Oh man...'
 
His heart began to beat faster.
 
“The first kiss may be soft, tentative, as you feel each other out, no pun intended. The feeling part comes a little later. Are you ready?”
 
“Y... yes...”
 
She closed the gap between them, then closed her eyes as her soft lips pressed gently against his own, quivering.
 
'That's right, Keitaro. Just relax and let old Aunt Haruka teach you everything you need to know. Well, not so old...'
 
Haruka broke their kiss. Keitaro swooned slightly from the experience.
She continued the lecture.
 
“Now that was more of a true love's kiss. One day you will find the one you truly love, your soul mate, and your kisses with her will be softer than a cloud, sweeter than wine. Until you find that one, however, as a man you will have needs, as will most of the women you find yourself with. Let's continue along that vein.”
 
She moved her face closer to his once more.
 
“Next, we'll try a French kiss. This time, when you kiss me, attempt to probe between my lips with your tongue. If the woman allows your tongue to enter past her lips, well then, chances are good you'll be able to get a certain other part of your anatomy past her other lips as well.”
 
He raised his eyebrows at her joke; it was so uncharacteristic of her, but then, this whole scenario was out of some kind of dream. She chuckled.
 
“Now, hold my head with your hands like so.”
 
After positioning his hands at her jawline, she allowed Keitaro to be the aggressor this time, as he slowly pressed his lips to hers. A faint smell of rose-petal mixed with her own scent caressed his senses. As he lightly stroked her face, she parted her lips slightly, and his tongue tentatively probed. Although peppermint was the predominant taste in her mouth, he did detect the slight hint of tobacco, which excited him even more. She met his tongue with her own, and they danced within her mouth for a few moments before she broke the kiss. She blinked a few times as she caught her breath once again.
 
'Kami-sama, he's a great kisser..! Keep it under control, girl...'
 
She struggled to contain her own excitement. Why, in just a few moments, that man-stalk of his was going to fill her to capacity. The mental image of their pending copulation caused her breath to hitch slightly, to come in shallow pants, but she soon successfully regained control of the situation. She was leading in a measured, orderly manner and he was following, and that was the way she was going to keep things. Mitsune looked on, waiting for her turn with as much patience as she could muster.
 
“That... that was pretty good. We'll try it again. Now is your chance to be bold, to be a man. This time, when your tongue explores my mouth, take one hand and slowly move it down my neck, then my shoulder, until you caress my breast. If I don't flinch or push your hand away, then either I'm all yours, or else I'm really confused, or a nut-case, or worst of all a tease, a stupid cunt who's trying to mind-fuck you, who never really intended for you to get anywhere with her. You don't need that at all. There are too many other women out there who don't need or want to waste your time or theirs by playing games. O.k?”
 
She had a dead-serious look on her face. Keitaro was simply amazed and at the same time grateful at the insights she provided. He would never look at her the same way again. Trying to process everything she had said to him, he nodded.
 
“O.k.”
 
“Good. I'm waiting now for you to make your move...”
 
Emboldened, he took her head in his hands once again and brought his face close to hers. She closed her eyes and licked her lips in anticipation, her soft hair falling back, away from her face. He hesitated for just a second.
 
She's... my aunt, for god's sake. But I couldn't stop now if I tried.”
 
He did as instructed, and, pressing his lips to hers once more, the dance of tongues began anew. With a slightly shaky right hand, he traced down her jaw to the side of her neck and across her shoulder, then moved from her upper arm around to her chest. Through the silken material of her kimono, he cupped the spongy, soft mound of flesh in his hand, remembering as best he could what it had looked like when he once caught a glimpse of her leaving the hot springs. He then squeezed it slightly, then more urgently. Haruka inhaled sharply at his touch, then, without breaking the kiss, guided his hand inside the kimono to rest upon her bra-clad breast. Through raw male instinct, his hand began its massage once again.
 
Haruka fought to stay focused, but this was more intense than even she anticipated, and her mind was starting to melt. Her pussy was lubricating, preparing for its imminent satisfaction. She fought the urge to rip his clothes off and impale herself right there.
 
No.
 
This was going to proceed according to plan. She certainly wanted, no, needed what she needed, but this was her only nephew. She was going to do this right; she was going to teach him what he absolutely needed to know and she wasn't going to fuck it up. Mitsune knelt silently off to the side, one hand to her mouth, the other softly massaging her own breast. This was absolutely the god-damned sexiest thing she had ever witnessed. If they didn't hurry it up, she was going to have to bring herself off right there in front of them.
 
Keitaro was getting hotter by the second. The reality of what they were doing began to dawn on him.
 
'This isn't a dream. She's actually going to let me... to let me...'
 
His “other” head was starting to think for him now, as his cock began to expand and extend itself down the leg of his pants. He was ready, ready to fuck right now. He growled his lust into her mouth. Haruka broke their kiss. She had to bring her eyes back into focus as she caught her breath.
 
“Ahem. All... all right then. The last part of the French kissing lesson involves the woman who is a bit more aggressive than most, and who will press her tongue into your mouth. When you experience that, well, you can likely conclude that her panties are ready to come off right then and there. Let's try that next.”
 
A bit dazed and confused, Keitaro mumbled in the affirmative.
 
Again, Haruka caught his lips, this time darting her tongue into his mouth, teasing, probing. Keitaro had both hands about her waist by now, and boldly began to undo the sash that held her kimono together. Haruka opened her eyes and nodded her head that he was to continue to undress her, as she kissed him even more urgently. With the sash undone, it and her obi fell to the floor, and he moved his hands up to her shoulders to push the kimono back off of her body. The soft silken material fluttered gently to the floor, and he beheld her near nakedness. She was clad in a black bra and panties, and a black garter belt that supported very fine fishnet stockings.
 
Again on instinct, his hands immediately went to caress her ass, cupping and groping the firm cheeks. She nodded her approval at his actions once more as she continued to kiss him. He could by now smell her arousal, and his erection was becoming painful, confined as it was. This was just about as much as he could stand. He had to get her bra and panties off, so he could get himself inside her body. He pulled his lips from hers, and moved his hands to the the strap of her bra behind her back, feeling for the clasp.
 
“The... the clasp on this one... is... is in front.” She panted after tearing her lips from his.
 
His shaking hands found it and then they were free. Not much more than a handful, Haruka's breasts were nonetheless quite beautiful, still firm, and although they had almost no aureolae, in the center were thick, distended nipples, jutting upward and outward, swelling even more now that they were finally free of their confines. A sliver of drool fell from the corner of his mouth as his head moved forward to the left one. Haruka had one coherent thought as she watched his mouth open and his tongue extend toward her chest. Things were getting just a bit out of control. Her plan was a bit shaky just about now, but she could still salvage things if she...
 
She tried to pull back, away from him at the last moment, but it was too late. His lips captured her nipple, and he latched on and began an urgent suction as his hand captured the other nipple and began to tweak it between firm fingers.
 
“Unnhh.”
 
The sensation of his tongue lashing about her distended bud hit her like a ton of bricks.
 
“K... Kei... Keitaro...” She panted.
 
His hands now encircled her still-slender waist. His mind was switched on automatic. The panties were coming off next. Mitsune simply gurgled in lust at the goings-on. He hooked his thumbs over the elastic and was about to yank them off when Haruka finally escaped his grasp.
 
“Keitaro, let's... let's slow down just a bit.”
 
She saw the look on his face as he grunted his disappointment.
 
“Don't worry, you... you will definitely get what's coming to you. I just need you to practice what you've learned now on Mitsune”. She panted. Another ten seconds and she would have been impaled for sure.
 
'But that's exactly what you want, baka...'
 
Then she realized, and finally admitted to herself, that perhaps that taboo still held some power in the deep recesses of her mind. Was that what had caused her hesitation? She renewed her resolve.
 
'It doesn't matter. He'll practice with Mitsune for a bit while I collect myself, and then I'm gonna... I'm gonna do it...'
 
Shivering slightly, she covered her breasts with her hands, her now achingly stiff nipples threatening to bore holes into her palms.
 
Speaking of Mitsune, the ash-blond girl had by now shimmied up to him, and wasted no time in turning her face up to his so that he could proceed. His lips had barely touched hers when he felt her tongue drive itself into his mouth, her desire readily apparent. From as much memory as could extract from his foggy brain, he moved his hands as his aunt had taught him, and then cupped her right breast.
 
Good god.
 
It was large, dense, heavy. The feel she let him cop when they first met was nothing. She grasped his other hand and brought it up to support the other tit, while she undid her sash herself. Mitsune was wasting no time at all. She was practically cleaning his teeth with her tongue when he moved his hands to her shoulders to push her back, breaking the kiss so he could finally see them up close.
 
Good god.
 
From what he had been able to determine since he moved in with the girls, he knew that Motoko had very nice, pert breasts. Naru and Mutsumi both had wonderful, full cleavage. But Mitsune...
 
When her kimono fell off her shoulders, she leaned forward, causing them to quiver and bob as they strained against their bindings. Mitsune wore red underwear, and her marvelous tits could barely be contained by the bra she wore, the full, rounded tops of them bulging outward when she moved. What a glorious sight. Almost in slow-motion, he brought both hands up to lift them, wanting, needing once again to feel their weight against his palms. They filled his hands to overflowing; he began a gentle squeezing action.
 
“Yes, Keitaro. Please massage them as much as you like.” She croaked.
 
He had an odd thought as he guessed at their mass with his hands. What was it? The volume of a three-dimensional solid is equivalent to... something about a multi-variate equation. He had just studied that two days ago. He...
 
'Baka! Forget about that stuff for now.'
 
He shook his head and returned his attention to the task at hand, or rather, in his hands. This was too good to be true. He had to get them out of the bra. He fumbled about for the clasp before Mitsune corrected him.
 
“A.. a woman with my, umm, size... there aren't many good front-clasp bras. The hooks on this one are in the back.”
 
Again, she leaned forward, this time to allow him to unhook her bra, but as he wrapped his arms around her, his face pressed into the top of her cleavage, and he lost himself in its billowing warmth and yielding softness. After feeling him fumble about for a moment or two, she decided to do it herself. She would teach him later how to unhook a multi-clasp bra. Right now, her twin peaks desperately needed attention.
 
“Just a sec, shyugah.”
 
She removed his hands, then reached behind herself to undo the hooks, but when she did so, she arched her back in such a manner as to thrust her breasts out even further; the twin masses of flesh were balooning up over the tops of the cups and looking like they were going to burst out of their confinement at any second.
 
Good god.
 
His cock pulsed at the vision, spitting a blob of pre-come that stained his pant leg, the wet spot spreading just above mid-thigh. Haruka saw it and placed a hand on his thigh, massaging his erection through his pants. He groaned as Mitsune's bra finally fluttered to the floor; she straddled his lap, moving into position for him to work on her chest. Keitaro wasted no time, grasping her left breast.
 
'With two hands... and there's still more!'
 
Mitsune grasped the back of his head and practically drove the end of her tit into his mouth. Although her nipples weren't nearly as large as Haruka's, there was certainly enough for him to get his lips around. He considered for a brief moment that this was the girl who mocked him more than any of the others at Hinata Apartments; now here she was feeding one of his innermost fantasies as she fed him her fabulous tits.
 
Heft.
 
Squeeze.
 
Suck.
 
“Keitaro... oh yessss...” She hissed.
 
The pliant flesh molded to his hands as his tongue lashed at the sensitive tip. Mitsune snatched that breast from his mouth and stuffed its twin as far into his face as she could, then cleaned his saliva off the tip of the first one as she caught her own nipple and lightly chewed on it. Liquid lust pooled in the crotch of her panties. With enough breast stimulation, she could actually come. And she was close, very close. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder.
 
“Haruka? Just a minute, please? I'm so close...”
 
“All right, Mitsune, but he can't take much more of this. He needs some relief also, then we can continue. Besides, I think we have to soften him up to even get him to fit. I don't know about you, but I can only stretch so far...”
 
“Oh, o.k. I'll... unnnhh.”
 
There it was. From breast manipulation alone, Mitsune came. It was a soft, slow burn that lasted a few moments, and she wallowed in it until the feeling began to fade.
 
When it was over, Mitsune gingerly pulled her nipple from his mouth. Keitaro fell backward upon the cushion, some small part of his brain still not believing what was happening. Looking up at the ceiling, he felt hands fumbling at his belt buckle, then the clasp of his jeans, then the zipper, then his jeans being pulled off by the tag-team of voracious women.
 
Even though they had seen the proof with their own eyes during his jack-off session, the girls were still not prepared for what sprang up when they finally removed his jeans. Mitsune almost got hit in the face when it came free, sending a shower of seminal fluid sputtering about almost as if in anger at having been confined for so long.
 
Haruka got her hands on it first, marveling at its mass and stiffness. It was indeed like nothing she had ever had before. She stroked it a few times, and it belched more pre-come down the shaft and over her fingers.
 
'Oh fuck. How the hell did he hide this for so long..?'
 
Mitsune was focused on his almost peach-sized sac, rolling the testicles about in her hands, feeling it contract whenever it sent another “delivery” up the shaft. Keitaro lay back in a daze. Two pair of hands were expertly working his package, and it felt better than anything, ever. It was about to get even better.
 
Haruka had decided to not delay this any longer, and positioned her mouth over the fat crown. It continued to sputter out its contents, coating her lips before she even touched it. She ran her tongue over her lips, tasting.
 
'And he hasn't even come yet. What a fucking man..!'
 
She glanced down at his balls. Mitsune was fondling, and now licking and sucking them one at a time into her mouth. Haruka arched her brows as she remembered what to expect when they unloaded.
 
'Well then, let's get you off now.'
 
Without further delay, she leaned forward and encircled the tip with her lips, using her tongue to dig into the cleft to extract every bit of man-sauce he produced. As she rolled the warm viscous spew about in her mouth, she savored the salty, nutty flavor and decided that not another drop was going to be wasted. Opening her mouth again as wide as she could, and actually almost unhinging her jaw, Haruka moved her lips past the rim of the crown, taking it in completely. She felt the shaft buck in her hands; it certainly wasn't going to be much longer.
 
Keitaro lifted his head to gaze through heavy-lidded eyes at the sight before him. Two beautiful women were working feverishly to get his cock to fire. He saw the look of determination on Haruka's face as she used all the skill she knew, lashing at the trapped head with her tongue as she applied suction, both her hands working in a corkscrew motion as she jacked the long shaft slowly up from base to tip, using her spit and some of his own juices to lubricate the stalk. He couldn't see Mitsune, but he could certainly feel what she was doing. He dropped his head back onto the pillow and tried to think through the intense pleasure. He knew he was in heaven; he just couldn't remember how he had died. Then a faint memory fluttered into his brain.
 
“You shall soon be rewarded...”
 
Before he could think further on his good fortune, he felt the familiar tugging sensation in his balls. What normally took him almost half an hour, they had accomplished in minutes. Geez, those two were efficient. It was coming now. He groaned his warning.
 
“Aunt Haruka. You'd better stop now. It's going to... to...”
 
Haruka was having none of that. If you sucked a guy's cock, you swallowed his come. She'd learned that a long time ago. None of this bullshit suck and spit or suck, aim and shoot, which was little more than jacking him off. Hell, the guy could do that for himself...
 
The veins in her neck bulged as she worked even harder. His shaft became a bar of steel beneath her rapidly moving hands. Her eyes grew wide as the glans expanded even more inside her mouth. Knowing the volume he produced, could she swallow fast enough to not drown? Mitsune had by now stopped what she was doing and came up to help out. Haruka removed her hands from his shaft, but kept the head trapped within her mouth. Mitsune then used her lips to suck up and down the length of his urethra. She felt his testicles contract as his sex machine prepared to fire. Here it was.
 
They then heard a knock on the door. Everyone froze. Mitsune remembered that she hadn't locked the door when she brought in the cushions.
 
“Kei-chan?”
 
It was Sara.
 
“Yes?” Keitaro hissed.
 
“Kei-chan, what is all the noise coming from your room? I can't sleep.”
 
“It's nothing.” His cock was jerking madly in Haruka's grip.
 
“Can I come in?”
 
That was all they needed now, for her to see this. He couldn't let her know the other girls were in there with him.
 
“Not... not right now. But I promise I'll stop by in a few minutes and read you a story, o.k?”
 
Silence.
 
“O.k.”
 
They heard her footsteps padding away down the hall, back to her room.
 
“Oh...” He sighed in both relief and frustration.
 
Mitsune and Haruka quickly resumed their ministrations, and in less than a minute, he was primed to fire once again. If he was interrupted this time, well, he might just go insane.
 
Mitsune felt the first pulse travel past her lips quickly upward as his cannon finally erupted.
 
“Ohhhhh.” He moaned.
 
“Ummmph.” Haruka grunted as the first voluminous shot filled her mouth completely.
 
She pulled her lips off him, careful not to spill any of his precious seed, then aimed his weapon at Mitsune, who wasted no time capturing the tip between her own lips just as his second volley erupted. Her eyes opened as wide as Haruka had ever seen them as she received a mouthful of his spunk. She disengaged quickly and Haruka recaptured his meat, taking another shot and swallowing his warm offering. They continued to feed each other until his delivery slowed to a trickle and he started to deflate. Keitaro had almost passed out from the sensation. He had never felt anything like that before in his life.
 
“Umm, that was lesson number two. Cock-sucking. Don't ever settle for anything less than a girl's best effort.” Haruka vaguely remembered her lecture before returning to her task.
 
They were not finished with him yet!
 
Wincing slightly as they cleaned his now hyper-sensitive organ, he looked on in amazement as Mitsune noticed some of his come on Haruka's face; the girl then leaned over and started to lick it off! Haruka returned the favor, cleaning first Mitsune's face with her tongue, then probing the girl's mouth for any remaining semen she could find.
 
Good god.
 
That was so fucking hot that he began to erect once again. Haruka noticed immediately and almost ripped her panties trying to get them off before scooting up to straddle his waist. She had to get him inside her before he got completely hard or she would be really, really frustrated. That was not going to be easy as he couldn't help but notice her full, thick, raven bush when she got completely naked.
 
She reached down and grasped his shaft and positioned it between her engorged nether lips. Rocking back and forth, she squeezed part of the head, then the entire head, then a few inches of the shaft, then more of the shaft into herself. Her eyes watered at the sensation of fullness. His eyes watered at the tight envelope of heat he was moving further and further into. As awesome as the last experience had been, it was almost nothing compared to this. Her snug tunnel took in more and more of his length with each motion. So this is what pussy felt like. He resolved that he was going to get some more of this.
 
“This... is lesson three... Unnnh... Fucking.” She gurgled.
 
He lifted his hips and thrust a bit more of himself into her, then pulled back out. Haruka gasped as she felt him continue to grow even thicker inside her. She had given away her virginity at seventeen, and had experienced lovers of varying levels of skill and ability, but no one filled her to capacity like this. She melted herself into the experience, falling forward to nestle her head on his shoulder as his hips continued to thrust. He wrapped his arms about her, pulling her tightly to himself as he rutted into her.
 
Mitsune meanwhile flitted about like a hummingbird, kissing, stroking and caressing the two lovers. She settled down at their junction point, grasping that part of his endowment that wouldn't fit into Haruka and working it with her hand. She then got even closer, and lapped at their combined juices flowing down his shaft with her tongue.
 
Haruka was flowing into and out of consciousness as he took her to heights of raw passion she had never before experienced. But she had also left her mark on him; she was satisfied. He would likely make love to the other girls here at Hinata, and probably others as well. But she was the first. If she never got another chance, she was going to savor this experience with him. She was going to...
 
What?
 
Mitsune, wanting to hurry things up so she could get her turn, grasped Haruka's ass cheeks and pulled them apart before diving her tongue between them, rimming her.
 
Haruka came, hard.
 
“Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!
 
If Keitaro thought fucking felt great before, nothing prepared him for the milking machine Haruka's pussy turned into as she took off into orgasm. He could do nothing but let go as it sucked the juices right out of his balls. His lips caught her neck as he unloaded again, and, growling in sensual overload, he bit her, marking her there. Haruka felt the hot come splattering against her womb, again and again and again. Thankfully she had the foresight to wear the patch, but she wasn't thinking about any of that just now. Slowly, she came down as his weapon fired the last of its volley into her. After another moment, she began to move slowly up his torso to disengage herself from him.
 
The tip made an audible sound as it released from Haruka's swollen nether lips. Not a moment passed before Mitsune then rolled the exhausted woman over onto her back, dove between her legs and voraciously slurped every drop of their come from the older woman's love tunnel. Haruka mumbled incoherently, eyes glazed over, as Mitsune's talented tongue made her jerk spasmodically as she cleaned her out. Satisfied that she'd gotten every last drop, Mitsune then pounced on Keitaro and began to work on his appendage with her mouth as well. It responded by slowly jerking back into erection once again!
 
'What a fucking man!' She thought as she mounted him and positioned his staff at the entrance to her vagina. She gasped as she worked the fattening glans first around her thick outer lips, then over her clitoris. Then she impaled herself on him.
 
She silently hoped she wouldn't be the one to kill him.
 
Unknown to the threesome, the wooden plank that covered the hole in the ceiling silently moved back into position, closing off that opening once again.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
The following day, Naru was in the library, trying to study but failing miserably. Thoughts of Keitaro kept her attention in constant waver mode. She had read the same English Lit chapter three times already yet retained nothing. Her notes were just gibberish. Nor did she notice Mutsumi enter, she was so lost in thought. The dark-haired beauty looked around for a moment before spotting her friend and one-time romantic rival. She made her way over to the desk Naru was seated at, and took a seat herself, directly across.
 
“Naru.”
 
“Oh. Hi, Mutsumi.”
 
“Is everything all right? You look a bit out of sorts.” Whatever it was that was bothering her friend, Mutsumi smiled, hoping to lighten her mood.
 
“Well...”
 
How could Naru explain her discovery of his “prowess”? Or the fact that no matter how she presented herself, Keitaro didn't find her sexually attractive, and that it was driving her mad with frustration and envy? That would be simply too embarrassing to admit, even to a good friend.
 
“Nothing. It's nothing.”
 
She hung her head as she mumbled, immediately alerting Mutsumi to the fact that she was lying. Otohime, concerned and a bit unsure about what she could do to help Naru out of her funk, pushed her chair back and stood, then leaned forward to whisper some words of encouragement to her friend.
 
The strangest thing happened then.
 
As she leaned forward, the twin strands of hair that rose from the top of her head came into contact with Naru's identical strands, and amazingly, like bees or ants from the same hive, they “communicated” through their “antennae”. It felt as if there was almost an electric charge at contact. Naru gasped as she “felt” Mutsumi's still unresolved pain surrounding Keitaro's rejection. Mutsumi was floored by Naru's memory of what she had seen first through Kaolla's monitor, as well as last night's interlude with Haruka and Mitsune. Her knees weakened over the intense sexually charged imagery and she fell backward into her chair, breaking their “connection”.
 
Blushing furiously over what she had “seen”, Mutsumi held her face in her hands, blinking in embarrassment as she tried to face her friend. Naru, mouth agape at what had just transpired, collected herself somewhat and spoke first.
 
“Did you...”
 
“Yes...”
 
“How did..?”
 
“I... don't... know...”
 
A few more moments of silence passed as the two tried to come to grips with their new-found ability, but also, more importantly, with what each had learned about the other that had previously been kept hidden.
 
“Mutsumi...” Naru whispered.
 
“I'm so sorry. I never knew it was that bad for you...”
 
Mutsumi looked away wistfully.
 
“I never wanted anyone to know how much it hurt. That's why I lied about not thinking of him romantically. I will never stop feeling for him, and I don't believe anyone can ever take his place, but I still want for his happiness more than anything else. That's why I continue to hang around you guys. I want to do whatever I can to make sure he's happy...”
 
“Oh, Mutsumi...” Naru forgot her own problems as her heart went out to her friend.
 
“Don't worry, I'm a big girl...”
 
She then turned and smiled at Naru.
 
“In spite of the fact that I still need “nap time” every now and then.”
 
Her comment lightened the mood, and the two laughed.
 
“But Naru, I can't believe... I mean... are you sure that's what you saw? Maybe it was a dream?”
 
“No, Mutsumi. It wasn't a dream. It was real.”
 
'It was real...'
 
Mutsumi's eyes glazed over. The fact that he didn't love her “that way”, didn't interfere with the fact that she was still a normal, healthy female. Well, her fainting spells notwithstanding, she still had a healthy sexual appetite, which she had been hoping to whet with Keitaro. Now that she had “seen” what he was walking around with through Naru's memories, she unconsciously rubbed her thighs together. Her body definitely liked what it experienced second-hand and responded accordingly. As the sensation of moisture collecting in her panties reached her conscious awareness, she broke out of the reverie when someone walked too closely past the desk and bumped into it, sending a charge down her spine.
 
“Oh!”
 
“Mutsumi?”
 
“Umm, Naru, why haven't you told him how you really feel? Could he be repressing his real desire, which is for you, because he feels you don't care about him that way?” She recovered quickly, pulling a hanky from her turtle handbag to pat her forehead.
 
It was Naru's turn to blush profusely, now that Mutsumi knew of her physical desire, her need for him.
 
“Well... I... I've never thought about it that way before... It's entirely possible that you're correct, but... It's just that I can't... I can't...”
 
She turned away then, the barrier that prevented her from expressing her true feelings to him directly even now causing her to stutter. Mutsumi reached over and grasped her hand.
 
“Listen, Naru. I think I understand what you're trying to say. Maybe I can help you somehow.”
 
“How, Mutsumi? How? I've turned this thing over and over in my head until I think I'm gonna go insane.”
 
Mutsumi was sometimes a bit of a ditz, but she was really quite intelligent, periodic lapses into unconsciousness notwithstanding. A plan hatched in her brain.
 
'Well, I've got nothing to lose, and this could work... And just maybe...'
 
“I have a plan, Naru. Just give me a moment, please?”
 
“Uhh... sure.”
 
Mutsumi crossed her arms on the desk in front of her, then put her head down and was asleep in seconds.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
A/N: What's that? Another three-some brewing? Yes! But with a neat twist, as you will find out. In researching the 'net for source material, I've found so many hentai images involving Mutsumi that I just can't leave her out of things. That Keitaro is in the midst of a bounty of riches, all the girls are just sooo hot...
 
p.s. Finally got to see “Love Hina Again”, and that sister of his, Kanako... whoo-hoo! Best line among many: “Your breasts are so huge! Who massages them for you..?” As she molests Mitsune's ripe bounty...
 
On to the shout-outs:
 
From aff.net: If you folks keep this up, this fic will hit 100 reviews. I've never had 100 reviews for anything I've ever posted. Wow! I'm working hard to try to keep the quality at the level you demand. You guys 'n' dolls are the greatest!
 
JWM: here is the next chapter. Thank you for reviewing.
 
GenocideHeart: She is perhaps the most selfish, but I think she mellowed a bit. I saw the Christmas special, and you must admit, that talk with Shinobu on the bridge was pretty special...
 
BrianDarksoul: Harem Master? Hmmm... Well, they'd definitely consider being part of his harem now... Thanks!
 
YuffieRikkulover88: 11 out of 10!!! The crowd roars! Whoohah!!! Well, I left it there for a reason. I hope this meets with your approval. Gracias!!!
 
Cypher: This is tough, because there's also the girl's interaction with each other, which is the hardest part to try to capture. By compaison, writing the lemony stuff is easy. Thanks for following!
 
Demon Hunter: Thanks. Here is the “more” you asked for.
 
havenoname: Yes, I left it like that. I'm twisting you into silly putty with my manipulations. Hahahahahaha!!! But seriously, here's the first (second?) lemon. Thanks!
 
Church: Ya, here's yer Bjs. There will be more, as the girls find they can't get enough of his stuff...
 
Blood Prince: One-time rivals will become allies. That's how Naru will get his attention. See ya!
 
migele: Yowza! I am in the HD. Look out! Arrigatou!
 
Sanosuke: Thanks! I, err, thought that's what I was doing???
 
maoloch: Thank you!
 
Chrono: Don't like cliffs. Gotcha. Is this better?
 
lemonlover: Now's the next chap. Another hardcore-grrrl? Oh, behave! Did it make you hawnee? Guys are easy, we'll start panting at the drop of a hat, but girls... Tell me! I need to know! Yow!
 
Mike Kromer: Here is next chapter. Thanks for your comments.
 
mr1ce: here's the more. Thanks!
 
Zedrek: so tell me, was it fun?
 
Jane: Thanks for hangin' with me. Hope this was as good as anticipated.
 
Anulmentor: A chance that I'll continue? If you guys keep giving me feedback like this, it'll be finished faster than Naru can send him into orbit.
 
Kai: You... you can... *gurgle* do... that..? Sorry, have to wipe my drool off the keyboard. You go, grrrl!
 
Spike of Doom: Don't die! At least not until I finish the fic! Thank you!
 
Fallen Seraph: Hope you enjoyed Haruka's “plowing”. Uhh, about the young ones...
 
Rue: Well, that might just be the best review I've ever gotten. Yes, this is a mountain of work, but I have a plan, I think. There will be an psycho-emotional tug-of-war between Keitaro and Motoko next chapter, as the visceral effect of him breaks down the last of her mental barriers before she submits. But he's Keitaro, so it won't necessarily be what you would expect. As far as this chap, I needed Haruka to get to him first, because I like her character, and I think she's so under-utilized and under-appreciated. In a way, without obaa-chan around, she's like the linchpin of the series, always around to clean up after everyone, to keep things in perspective. She deserves a good shag.
 
And were Sara her daughter, she'd be a MILF. Hey, older-women also rock, as I hope I've illustrated this chap. Ciao!
 
From mm.org:
 
Master of Mediocrity: Is there enough lemon for you now? I hope your patience has been rewarded. I am much obliged to you for your comments.
 
EmperorJaden: Ah, the animals. Don't ask me where that came from, except I believe I was scarred emotionally as a child when I went to the monkey house at the Bronx Zoo. Monkeys do scandalous things in public. Anyway, conserve thy powers. Arigatou!
 
gamefreak_12345: Thanks, and kill 'em all in “Splinter Cell”, and such...
 
Yoroy: Thank you. This is what happened. Knowing the pairings aren't the most popular, I still tried to add as much heat as I could.
 
Next: Motoko gets rewarded for all her cucumber practice, and some Kei/Mitsune duet action.
 
W.