Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Weapon of Mass Destruction ❯ Almost a Woman ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Disclaimer: All characters portrayed herein are consenting adults. If they appear younger, then, umm... they were blessed with really, really good genes. Yeah, that's it..!
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Later that afternoon, Keitaro arrived back at the Hinata, alone. Naru had decided to stay awhile at the school, citing “something she was working on with Mutsumi...” as the excuse for not walking home with him. Things were getting weirder with that girl, almost scary, even. Today she could barely look him in the eye; when he accidentally touched her hand reaching across the table for the calculator, she completely froze up. Mutsumi had giggled when that happened, then grabbed Naru by the arm and dragged her away, all while waving goodbye to Keitaro.
 
'Maybe it's PMS or something? Arghh!' He scratched the back of his neck, then resolved to give her some more space until she got over whatever it was that was bugging her.
 
As he made his way up the steps, he reflected once again upon the previous evening's events; indeed, it had been exceedingly difficult to concentrate on classwork that morning. He stopped at the landing at the top of the stairs to stretch his arms over his head a bit as the sun continued its descent. What was it Haruka had said? He tried to recall the words as best he could since he had passed out from exhaustion after his last encounter with that blond bombshell.
 
“I'd give you a key to my room, dear boy, except that it's always open, especially now, especially for you...” As he recalled, the voice was husky, throaty. And there was also that gleam in her eye.
 
Then Mitsune added something, gasping into his ear after she finally collapsed on top of him. What was it?
 
“Oh yes!” She huffed.
 
“If... you ever... need me... anytime of the... day or night, I'm all yours, hon. Just grab me by the hand, the arm, or even the hair, caveman style... and drag me away from whatever I'm doing. I'll always make time for you, understand?”
 
That was about all he could remember before his lights went out. Mitsune had devoured him when she took him that last time; he felt a shiver run down his spine as he recalled her intense, almost maniacal expression as she worked that fabulous body of hers into a frenzy until she screamed out her release. No doubt about it, the girl was nearly insatiable.
 
Indeed, she would have tried to get him to give it one more go had Haruka not intervened, saving him from certain death, he was convinced. As it turned out, he was still a bit sore from last night's activities, but he wasn't complaining. Real sex was fantastic, so much better than fantasizing, and now that he figured he'd be getting it on a somewhat regular basis, it seemed like a great weight had been lifted, like he'd entered a different, other world.
 
Walking inside, he headed over to the office, where he set down his backpack in order to catch up on some of his managerial duties. Haruka had posted a note on the board that she was in town picking up some maintenance supplies, and that she should return before 6. Grabbing a bottle of water, he cracked open the top and took a sip before resuming his tasks.
 
'Argh. A rental increase might be due soon. Not good.'
 
Still clueless as to his new-found status among them, he considered that the wrath of a bunch of unhappy women didn't bode well for him.
 
'Kill the messenger...'
 
He'd only been analyzing the budget expenses on the spreadsheet for about ten minutes when there came a knock at the door.
 
“It's open. Come in.”
 
The door opened slowly, and Shinobu tentatively poked her head inside.
 
“Keitaro-san?”
 
“Hi, Shinobu-chan. How was school today?”
 
She knitted her brows as she recalled having to politely turn down the advances of yet another boy today, the third one this month. What was happening? Why were they suddenly so interested in her? It didn't make any sense. She had come home earlier and stared at herself in the mirror for quite some time, looking for yet unable to find the reason for their interest. It was a mystery to her. Compared to the other goddesses living at Hinata, she was almost homely; of that she was certain. She had no height, no figure, and by her own judgement, a modest, almost plain-looking face.
 
But of course Kei-chan couldn't see how much her heart ached when she was near him; she'd have to have something to capture his attention first!
 
It was some sort of a cruel joke the other boys were playing on her, knowing as they did how unattractive she was. They were secretly having fun at her expense, manipulating her emotions, trying to build up her hopes only to dash them. That had to be what was going on. But why? What had she ever done to deserve that? She lightly touched the side of her face, then ran her fingers through her fine hair as she examined her profile from one angle to another. Clearly, to almost anyone else who saw her, she was absolutely lovely, just on the threshold of becoming achingly beautiful.
 
She simply couldn't see it.
 
And now the other residents were staking their claim on him. Haruka and Mitsune hadn't noticed her last night as they practically limped out of his room. Sara's knocking on his door had awakened her, and she had peered outside her room by cracking her door slightly open. She could only imagine what had gone on inside, and her imagination was running away with her.
 
She had to do something, or he'd be lost to her, perhaps forever.
 
Completing her brutal self-appraisal and sighing in dismay, she gazed out of her window and spotted Mitsune stepping gingerly into the hot springs. She then quickly went to her closet and undressed. Wrapping a towel around herself, she hurried downstairs, hoping to catch the older girl before anyone else arrived.
 
The ash-blond temptress was enjoying the solitude with a bottle of sake, warmed up by the natural heat of the springs. Shinobu greeted her and made her way over the smooth stones until she found a spot directly across from the older girl.
 
“Hello, dahlin'. Didn't come home with Kaolla, I see.”
 
“No. She had some gizmo thingies she wanted to pick up from Radio Hut or something. My eyes just glaze over when she starts talking about flux capacitors and things like that.”
 
“I see. Well then, it's just you and me. Oh dear, this is so nice...”
 
All was right with the world. Mitsune considered that this was the best she had felt in a long time, maybe ever. She had a nice buzz from the rice wine, the water was the perfect temperature, relaxing her sore muscles, and she'd had the best sex in a long, long time the night before. Why, with a good meal to finish off the day, she could now die happy.
 
Taking a deep breath, she submerged herself for a brief moment before resurfacing, first shaking her head, sending droplets of water flying out of her hair. Then she breached the surface completely, standing up and out of the water before stretching her hands over her head and yawning. Rivulets of water ran down her supple, full curves before returning to the springs from whence they came. The vision of the naked, wet, full-figured vixen reaching for the heavens gave the younger girl somewhat of a start. She had of course seen Mitsune nude before, but today she was glowing like Shinobu hadn't ever seen her, and she knew why.
 
'She's had sex with Keitaro.'
 
Beyond the circumstantial evidence, something inside her just knew. She tried to suppress conflicting emotions as she took in every detail of Mitsune's voluptuous body. The ripples of water from her movements flowed in concentric circles outward until they reached the young girl. Mitsune couldn't help but notice her staring.
 
“What's the matter, shyugah?”
 
She asked slyly, running her fingers through her hair, causing the fine blond strands to settle flat against her head, and, as a consequence of raising her arms, also causing her full, firm breasts to naturally lift and separate. She shivered at the slightly cool breeze that passed through the springs just then.
 
Shinobu blushed and looked away quickly.
 
“Umm... Mitsune... could I ask you..?”
 
“Yes?”
 
“Umm... that is...”
 
Mitsune thought for a moment, then chuckled, posing with hands on hips.
 
“Now dear, you wouldn't be trying to tell me that you just found out you like girls, and that's why you've been staring at me for the past few minutes..?”
 
“Oh no! That's not it at all!” Shinobu blushed even more deeply. Then she remembered her episode with Su.
 
“I mean... Umm... I don't think... I mean...”
 
Mitsune sank back into the water, hissing in sensual pleasure as the warmth enveloped her once more, and, like a river python advancing upon its prey, waded over to the young girl. Shinobu almost panicked in anticipation of... what? She actually thought she was hyperventilating as the blond beauty came to within a few feet, raw sexual energy rolling off her in waves.
 
“Shinobu, what is it? You can tell me...”
 
“I... I...”
 
The dark-haired girl pressed her lips tightly together, with a look on her face like she was about to burst, then squeaked.
 
“CanyoupleasetellmewhatIhavetodotogetbreastslikeyours??!!!& #8221;
 
There. She finally blurted it out, unable to contain it any longer.
 
“Oh, so that's what this is all about.” Mitsune gave a knowing smile.
 
“Stand up.”
 
“What?”
 
“Go ahead. Stand up.”
 
Shinobu slowly complied, grasping the towel self-consciously about her body.
 
“Here. Let me have this.”
 
Mitsune took hold of the end of the towel, snapping it quickly away from the startled, now naked girl.
 
“Ah!” She gasped, to no avail.
 
“Now then. Let's have a look at you. Hmm.”
 
Shinobu practically shivered under Mitsune's critical gaze. Instinctively, she moved her hands to try to cover her private, intimate areas. Mitsune smacked her hands away.
 
“No you don't.”
 
Shinobu winced in embarrassment, then glanced quickly about to make sure none of the other girls were heading in their direction.
 
“Now turn around. Umm hmm...”
 
Shinobu's blush was by now moving down her neck and spreading out over her chest.
 
Mitsune crooked an eyebrow, impressed. Shinobu was by now just a tad over five feet, with no longer the boyish figure the older girl seemed to have recalled. Indeed, her body was developing very nicely. In contrast to Mitsune's pulchritudinous physique, Shinobu was lithe and lean, with long, sweeping lines in her calves, thighs, and arms. Far from the flat, angular board she thought she was, Shinobu's development included a cute, shapely rump and firm breasts that were almost a handful each.
 
Mitsune was also somewhat surprised to find not peach-fuzz, but a neat “V” of fine dark blue hair at the junction of Shinobu's thighs. Again, she had seen her many times; she had simply not paid much attention before now. As she leaned in for a closer examination, Shinobu's body responded to both Mitsune's proximity, plus the fact that it indeed was much cooler standing up out of the water. She started to tremble slightly and her pale pink nipples began to stiffen.
 
“Oh..?”
 
Mitsune was intrigued. Before she thought to stop herself, and before Shinobu could react, she reached up and tweaked one of the firm buds between thumb and forefinger.
 
“Ahh!” Shinobu hissed at the intimate contact, goosebumps forming on her skin.
 
“Sorry. I couldn't help it, you're just so kawaii. I think I should stop before I'm accused of molesting you.” Mitsune smiled, her face still hard to read with that odd squint of hers.
 
“Please, sit down.”
 
Shinobu complied, a bit more quickly than she would have liked, welcoming the warmth of the water once more.
 
“I would imagine that the boys are starting to sniff about in your direction. Am I wrong?”
 
“Well, I have had to... to tell a few of them...”
 
“Of course you have. Listen to me, hon. You are a beautiful girl. You have a beautiful body. Men, and more than a few women, are going to lust after you when you finish filling out like you wouldn't believe. And, well, there are some who are probably lusting after you right now, but that's a discussion for another time.”
 
Shinobu blinked bashfully.
 
“Thanks, Mitsune. I... I feel a bit better.”
 
“Good. Now to answer your original question, you're pretty much gonna get what's coming to you as a result of your genes. You look like you'll have a nicely balanced, symmetrical figure. You already have; it'll just get better. Will they grow to my size? I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see, ne?”
 
“I understand. It's just that I've been curious for a long time, and it's sooo frustrating, waiting for them to grow...”
 
She paused and blinked in uncertainty.
 
“There's just one other thing. I'm so embarrassed to ask, but... umm... would... you mind if I... if I..?”
 
“Of course I don't mind. Go right ahead. They always love attention.”
 
Mitsune then gently grasped Shinobu's hands and placed them under her impressive endowments.
 
“Ohhhh.”
 
Shinobu could only mutter in awe at their weight and firmness as she hefted the wet, voluminous orbs, the sizable masses of warm flesh overflowing her palms. It was now Mitsune's turn to hiss in excitement. Anyone's hands on her breasts started her motor running. While the girl's hands squeezed and prodded, Mitsune began to drool slightly as she regarded Shinobu's sweet mouth, imagining those pretty lips wrapped around her thickening nipples.
 
Shinobu gave another squeeze. Unconsciously, the girl moistened her lips at the sight of the engorging buds and then instinctively flicked at the stiff tips with her thumbs. Mitsune almost grimaced at the sensation, and for a brief moment considered letting things take their logical progression, then oddly decided against it. She quickly to put an end to Shinobu's exploratory episode, gently removing the girl's trembling hands.
 
“All right, hon. I hope this satisfies your curiosity. Any more of that and I will molest you.”
 
“I... I'm sorry.”
 
“Not at all. Like I said, you're a sweet, lovely girl. People will respond to you. Just don't rush things, o.k?”
 
Shinobu considered that she didn't care about anyone else; she only wanted one person to respond to her. She smiled at Mitsune anyway.
 
“I suppose... Thank you, Mitsune.”
 
The two then heard what sounded like a battle cry pierce the silence.
 
“Banzai!!!”
 
“Cannonball!!!”
 
Su and Sara had arrived, and in a big way, sending water flying everywhere.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Afterwards, Shinobu had thought long and hard upon Mitsune's words. Was it true? Was she really... attractive? Then why didn't Keitaro..?
 
She rubbed her hands up and down her arms as she looked at him sitting there behind the desk. He was so kind and attentive in so may ways. How could she help feeling the way she did about him?
 
“Umm, school was fine. May I come in?”
 
“Sure. Do you need help with homework or something?”
 
“Or something...”
 
She stepped inside and took a seat across the desk from him, looking away as she clasped her hands together. Here it was again. No matter what she told herself, her emotions went wild when she was this close to him. She fought to contain them, but the feelings were beginning to consume her. Keitaro became concerned that something serious was bothering her and made certain she knew she had his complete attention.
 
“Kei-chan?”
 
“Yes?”
 
She closed her eyes briefly.
 
'I can't keep this bottled up inside anymore. I have to be brave.'
 
She stood from her chair and walked around the side of the desk until she was standing right in front of him. From his seated position, she was now looking down on him slightly. The pained expression on her face as she tried to maintain eye-contact made her look incredibly sad, and so endearingly fragile that he suddenly felt the urge to cradle her in his arms, to protect her with his life, if need be.
 
“Shinobu-chan...”
 
Seeing the look of concern on his face made her even more frustrated. She steepled her fingers even as her weight shifted from one foot to the other. The absolute last thing she wanted to do was cause him any distress.
 
“Kei-chan. Umm... I want to ask you something. Could... could you..?”
 
He blinked up at her in confusion.
 
“What is it?”
 
'Oh, Kei-chan. Will I ever have the chance to grow up to be the girl you'd desire? Or even... love? Is it foolish to hang on to the hope that you'd wait... for me? Or are you already lost to me?'
 
Her cheeks turned pink.
 
“Umm, could... could you ever..?”
 
'Come on! Why is this so hard to do?!'
 
Her breath became short as her heart started beating faster.
 
“What I mean is...”
 
She wrung her hands exasperatedly as she stammered, wrestling with the words that just would not come out! One tear formed and tracked its way down her cheek, followed by another. He stood up and placed his hands on her shoulders out of concern, causing her to shiver slightly at his touch. She immediately wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head upon his chest. She could hear his heart beating steadily.
 
'If only this moment could last forever.'
 
'Ulp!'
 
As he beheld the trembling girl clinging onto him as if her very life depended on it, all the memories of his twisted fantasy came rushing back and he froze in place, begging his body not to respond to her.
 
'Oh please, please, please... '
 
“Kei-chan...”
 
He brought his hands down and rested one on her shoulder, while the other rested upon her head, running his fingers delicately through her hair. He couldn't let it happen. She had only come to him for consolation because something was troubling her. He would not...
 
Shinobu clutched him even more tightly. He prayed one more time.
 
'Dear Kami in heaven. Please help me. I'm only human. She's an angel. I can't...'
 
His prayer was interrupted as he felt himself begin to grow as she now almost ground her slender body against his. What was she..?
 
Shinobu gave a start as she felt something pressing against the lower part of her belly. And it was getting larger with each beat of his heart. That couldn't be his... his..? Was it true? Was she doing this to him? Did he actually desire... her?
 
She began to moan as she continued to almost dry-hump against his hardness. Keitaro knew he had to stop this before it got completely out of hand. Calling upon the last of his resolve, he grasped her by the shoulders in an attempt to pry her off of him, but then she raised her head and their eyes locked.
 
She gave him “the look”.
 
Although her mouth said nothing, “the look” in those beautiful, sad eyes, said everything.
 
I am yours, Kei-chan.
 
Please don't reject me.
 
I love you so much that I cannot express it in words.
 
I give myself to you willingly.
 
I will bear anything for you because I know you would never hurt me.
 
Please make me a woman.
 
 
“Sh... Shinobu-chan...”
 
The “look” was drawing him in, destroying the last bit of resolve he had mustered. Her bee-stung lips parted slightly, and he was now completely lost, falling, falling into the spell she had unknowingly cast.
 
He unconsciously licked his lips, preparing to meet her own. Instinctively, she tilted her head and closed her eyes in anticipation. Raising up on her toes, she let him caress her face as he pulled it even closer to his own.
 
Then the door opened.
 
“Oh. Am I interrupting something? Perhaps I should come back later, say, in about half an hour or so..?”
 
Haruka had returned, and, hands on hips, gave the both of them a wry smile as she crooked an eyebrow. It took a moment for Keitaro's eyes to focus.
 
“Ggggrrr. Hhnnpph. Aaahhh... It... It's not what you think, Aunt Haruka!” He choked.
 
Shinobu was still lost in the moment; she barely registered the older woman's presence. Keitaro gingerly yet quickly separated himself from her and bowed as he squeezed through the narrow space Haruka had left at the doorway.
 
“I.. I'll finish the spreadsheet later, o.k?”
 
“Fine. And don't call me 'Aunt', Ketaro-sama.”
 
She raised her hand to give him a rap on the head, but he took off like a shot. Turning to the still slightly spellbound Shinobu, she shook her head and clucked her tongue, then grabbed the still dumb-struck girl by the wrist.
 
“You'll come with me. We've got some things to discuss...”
 
“Umm... umm... hunh???”
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Keitaro paused when he reached the second floor landing, still gasping for breath. That had been a close call. What had gotten into her? Into him? Had he read her correctly? Did she... really..?
 
“Shinobu...”
 
He would head to his room to cool off, keeping a low profile until Naru and Mutsumi came by to study.
 
'A nice bath would be good right about n...!'
 
He didn't finish because Mitsune had opened her door and yanked him inside.
 
“Why, hello Keitaro...” She practically purred as she embraced him. She was dressed in her bath robe, and something told Keitaro that he shouldn't expect anything underneath it.
 
“M... Mitsune. Ahh, how ya doin'?”
 
“Well, I must say, I've been better...”
 
She wasn't lying. That episode in the springs with Shinobu had heated her up, and her new favorite stud was right here to help cool her down. Before he could think about the consequences of his question, Keitaro blurted out.
 
“Ahh, is there something you wanted?”
 
'Unh! Baka!'
 
He immediately tossed the idea of making it to his room anytime soon. Mitsune actually opened her eyes wide enough to show her irises, always a foreboding sight.
 
“How thoughtful of you to ask, dear boy. In fact, as I reviewed your performance from last night, it shocked me to discover a number of gaps in our lesson plan.”
 
She grabbed onto his hand and led him to the sofa before pushing him down onto it.
 
“Gaps?”
 
“Why, yes. And I would be derelict in my duty as your instructor to let you 'graduate' without completing the curriculum, so to speak. And since Haruka is probably busy, I'll gladly take on the responsibility of seeing things through to completion.”
 
She moved in closer and whispered.
 
“Don't tell anyone, but I hear if you put out for the instructor and give it to her really, really good, she'll give you an 'A'.”
 
She laughed at her own joke.
 
Resigning himself to his fate, he took the bait. Whatever it was, how bad could it be?
 
“And what... shall I learn today?”
 
She smiled that unreadable smile of hers.
 
“I understand you're learning English as part of your program?”
 
“Well, yes. We're all expected to be at least bi-lingual upon entering Todai.”
 
“Hmm. Well, I don't know about bi-lingual, but I certainly know about 'cunnilingual'. We'll have you practice that language, umm.... How about now?”
 
Before his face could register the shock of her statement, she opened her robe to reveal her nakedness (he had guessed right) and in one smooth motion, leaned back onto the arm of the sofa that was opposite his and hooked him behind the head with her ankle, drawing his face closer to her already wet, blond-fringed cleft.
 
“Step one: kiss...”
 
Startled, he tried to get his bearings. Kind of hard to do, when hot, pulsing womanhood is just inches from your face.
 
“Umm... I...”
 
“Shush! I said kiss!”
 
He did as he was told, his lips making smacking noises as he kissed up and down her engorged slit. He marveled at the close-up view he got of flaxen hairs that formed a triangle at the top. Mitsune was in fact one in a million. The probability of a natural blond Japanese girl was... how did that equation go again? And did that make her a heterozygote or a homozygote? Why was it so hard to remember, damn it?
 
He started to space out, then he licked his lips. Her tangy, creamy sauce and its pungent aroma brought him back to the task at hand, already doing their job as the sensory input went directly to his brain. He hadn't completely deflated from the episode with Shinobu. Now, his blood resumed its task, slowly expanding his member once more. He glanced up; Mitsune already had her breasts in her hands, pulling, tweaking, pinching. She looked down at him through heavy-lidded eyes and realized something.
 
“Glasses!” She barked, holding out her hand.
 
He complied, removing them. She wouldn't be responsible for him walking around in near-blindness if they broke accidentally. Now that that was taken care of, she could get back to...
 
“Step two: lick...” She huffed.
 
He stuck his tongue out and ran it slowly up and down, noting how she almost wheezed when it passed over the fat, red knot of flesh at the top of her slit. He did it again. She hooked her other ankle around his neck and locked him into place.
 
“St... step three: dive...” She gasped.
 
She took one hand and pushed the back of his head, forcing his tongue even deeper inside her. He decided that he liked the taste of her, and wanted more. He stuck his tongue as far into her as he could, seemingly searching for the source of her hot juice. Luckily, he had unzipped his jeans and freed his monster before it could extend completely, because she was not letting him go. He stroked it a few times in relief before he felt her hand replace his.
 
He then shifted, lifting her hips and repositioning himself, despite her protests, until he was lying flat on the sofa with her practically sitting on his face. His hands held onto her buttocks, supporting her weight. She reached back behind herself to handle him once more. Mitsune moaned as she felt his thick, heavy organ within her grasp, and began a steady, twisting, pulling motion that felt awesome to him. She used her thumb to dip into the cleft of the turgid crown, then spread his already flowing man-stuff around it.
 
Fuck.
 
She was getting light-headed.
 
“Step four: hit... the... clit.” She was almost babbling now, drool flowing from the corner of her mouth.
 
He pulled his tongue from her moist heat, and used it to lightly smack her clitoris first up and down, then side to side. She responded by pulling on his shaft like she wanted to uproot it from his body. Mitsune was drifting away. Her last coherent thought was that this kid was a natural.
 
He proved it when he took her clitoris into his mouth and applied suction even while his tongue continued its velvet assault. The bar of iron she grasped and tugged at was heating up to an incredible degree. Her thighs clamped his head tight, and then she saw the fireworks.
 
“Aaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!” She let it all out.
 
“Mmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnmmmmppppppphhhhh!!!” His own orgasm hit, pulled from his body by her continuous jerking motion.
 
Mitsune felt the first shot of warm, wet, viscous stuff leave a sticky rope across her chest. What? How? She opened her eyes and twisted around in time to watch his second shot fire, arching completely over her head, to rain down upon her, this time splashing her on the chin.
 
“Ohhhhh...”
 
With her free hand, she rubbed his warm cream into her skin, over her breasts, neck and belly, even as her own torso continued to jerk spasmodically. She wanted more. Barely remembering not to smother him to death, she tightened her grip on his shaft and snapped her wrist upward until stopped by the rim of the crown, sending another shot arcing over her body. This one landed square on her cheek, and dripped down in long warm strands onto her belly. The next two shots landed in her hair.
 
Through her almost mind-numbing lust, a thought bubbled to the surface of her mind as she spread his hot come about her face, then worked more and more of his cream all over her body. An ancient, primordial thought, perhaps millions of years old. With each ejaculation, he was coating her, marking her with his semen.
 
She now 'belonged' to him.
 
She let that thought roll around in her mind for a moment, playing with it, basking in it as her body continued to hum.
 
His final shot had almost no velocity; it merely ran down her arm as it belched from the tip of his cock. She released his shaft then, and brought her hand to her mouth and began to clean the back of her hand, then her forearm, savoring his taste.
 
'Oh dear!'
 
She remembered to relax her legs, finally freeing him. Keitaro gasped as he inhaled oxygen, then, as she moved off of his chest to lie on her back, he slowly moved up her torso to nestle himself on her bosom, where he then collapsed. Mitsune ran her fingers through his hair, purring.
 
“Lesson complete: grade - 'A'.”
 
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
A/N: Man! This started out as just a revenge fic, but now it's something completely different! O.k. I guess you can all see it coming. I keep trying to send Shinobu off to the sidelines but she keeps adamantly coming back, refusing to be pushed out of this fic. Motoko is coming next, pun intended, I assure you. This chapter would have been much too long to include her “experience”.
 
Because of your response, this fic has knocked all my other work to the back burner, but hey, the people have spoken! Who am I to deny you? I think I can keep this going...
 
Anyway...
 
From aff.net (where, as of this post, this fic has over 10,000 hits??!!!)
 
Church: The exact dimensions of his endowment is kind of left to your devices to estimate. Dude, your GF rocks, you lucky bastard!
 
Kai: No, I didn't drown! Thanks for the hugs 'n kisses! And here's hoping you succeeded in your “experiment”.
 
Rue: Another wonderful review from you, my friend. Yes, I shall repeat your assertion: MITSUNE IS ONE HOT BITCH!!! Ahem. I hope I have made this quite clear with this chapter. Yes, Naru and Mutsumi are planning, and the antennae, well, that was the absolute first thing I thought when I saw them together. Gomen on not giving you Motoko in this chap, but Shinobu took up a lot of space here; she will not go down without a fight, and the mental sparring between Motoko and Keitaro as she tries to manipulate him into giving her what she wants is already four pages long, not including the sex! I hope it pleases all the Motoko fans out there when it's posted.
 
GenocideHeart: Tsuruko is fabulous, I agree. However, she's in the same boat as Kanako. I didn't want to include so many characters that it dilutes the fic or makes it unwieldy. I'm trying to write Mitsune as having a heart, but in reality, she almost doesn't give a fuck about whether the other girls get theirs, as long as she gets hers. I might write that conflict into the fic in a later chap, but the point is that Keitaro, stud that he is, might be able to service a harem of six or so, but eight makes him either a superman, or dead.
 
havenoname: Uhh... white stuff? Wait a minute. Don't tell me you folks are... are... while you're reading the fic??? *Cough* Anyway, Mutsumi's plan includes her getting a piece of Keitaro, and why not? He was almost hers when she saved his ass and took him to that love hotel. She hasn't an evil bone in her body, and she's hot. I say let her get some luvin'.
 
Fallen Seraph: Geez. You know, it's hard enough with Shinobu standing over my shoulder, making sure she gets written in, and now Su reminds me that Keitaro hasn't kept his promise to them. Do you think she's gonna let that sit?
 
Blood Prince: You rule. Thanks for the review.
 
mr 1ce: Hope this chap had enough Kitsune for ya. As far as Motoko, I'm taking my time with her because she has now moved intothe top three on my list of the hottest babes in anime history, the other two (in no particular order) being Iria of Iria: Zeiram the Animation, and Haruna of Tenchi Muyo: Tenchi Forever. Motoko is such a goddess that there is almost no angle she is drawn from where she isn't flawless. Thanks for your review!
 
BrianDarksoul: Again, gomen to you as well for not having Motoko in this chapter, it would have been almost 7 thousand words long. Please remain ecstatic, you will see her next chap! Thanks.
 
Zedrik: Please don't faint! But it's o.k. if you get a little woozy. Thanks!
 
JWM: Here is the “more” detail about Kitsune. Thank you!
 
Anonymoose: So happy you like how this is scripted. Literally, the lemon scenes write themselves (I'm almost embarrassed to tell you how quickly), but the other interaction takes hours of planning. Another Kanako fan? I'll see what I can do. Maybe she makes a cameo in a few chaps to kick some ass. Thanks for your comments!
 
Hell Knight: Motoko is coming (sigh). Thanks for your support!
 
Hippy of the future: Yes! This is the new “Chronic” of hentai fanfics! Get high and chill!
 
Valkyrie Of The Sky: OMG!!! I'll be glad to lend a hand if you need your back scrubbed, or something... Oh behave!
 
Frontline Soldier: you don't have to go to war to read more of this (and as a public service for our brave men and women “over there”, I'll keep this going...)
 
Church: You again? Down boy! Here ya go! But seriously, I can't just churn this out. I'm not that good as a writer, so I have to work... to make this work. I greatly appreciate your enthusiasm, dude!
 
madmadmax: Yeah, Mutsumi. She's gonna help out a friend in need, but she's gonna get hers, too. She's a bit ditzy, but she not stupid. Gracias!
 
loslomo: for the love of all that is hentai, I'll keep writing if you keep reading and reviewing! Thanks much!
 
AJTalon: don't make Naru his “final true love”. Hmmm. I'll take that into consideration, but the other readers will have their say as well. Naru might just be the most popular female character next to Ryoko and the EVA girls in the history of anime. I just found out there's even a sheet you can buy with her image on it so you can “sleep with her” (I'm not making this up!)... This is not finished by any means, so let's see what happens. Hot lesbian sex? You betcha!
 
Jane: thank you, my goddess!
 
Kyee7k: thank you for your comments. Hope you liked the extra helping of Mitsune in this chap. Haruka will get him again, but not before another couple of chapters. Thanks for the info on Kanako, I just have to figure on how to squeeze her in.
 
Peacemaker: I'm trying to make the chapters fairly long (about 5k words or so) and that's why I can't update as frequently as I'd like, given the response this fic has gotten. Arrigatou!
 
lemonlover: here's more lemons for ya! Join in to your hearts content. Thanks!
 
Demon Hunter: another Kanako fan!!??? I think I see where this is going...
 
Church: Rock on!!!
 
YuffieRikkulover88: Gomen nasai! Shinobu was threatening me with physical violence (she's really scary when she gets angry)! Motoko gets rear-ended next chap, I promise!
 
Spike of Doom: Thanks, and hooray for another Mutsumi fan!
 
Mike Kromer: the more this evolves, the more it looks like Shinobu is not going to give up now that she knows the other girls are having sex with him. I have some weird ideas in mind about how Su is going to make him pay for lying to her, and Sara... well, she might just be a spectator, if that'll make you happy. You guys...
 
BigQuise: Eeeeyaaah! I've created a monster!
 
Gkoshimo: More Kei/Mitsu! The funny thing is, she bitched about being thought of as a slut by Kentaro, and, well, when she's unleashed... Another harem fan? What say the rest of you?
 
JockoMegane: It gets more intense, I hope. Yet another Mutusmi fan! You guys are coming out of the woodwork. Arrigatou!
 
warpwizard: many thanks for the words of wisdom. I'm just letting this flow and Shinobu just keeps coming back. She's the proverbial innocent lamb the wolves all salivate over, but she may have a bite of her own! Trying very hard to advance her plotline without twisting her characterization too much askew.
 
Great redwyrm: Sniff. I don't know what to say. That's the best thing anyone's ever said to me. Sniff.
 
Kyee7k: Larger than Kitsune's? I can only go by what the girls look like in bathing suits and that sheer silken/linen thing they wear at the end of each episode. Because of the response to this fic, I'm almost hamstrung even trying to write the others. I'll do my best.
 
N/A: Ah, Motoko. She will present her firm and quite lovely behind to you next chap.
 
bah: awesome!
 
Kinnara: I did one last check and you got in right before this posted. Motoko is coming next. Thanks!
 
From mm.org:
 
EmperorJaden: Please don't strike me down, oh Zeus of fanfic reader-dom! I have updated as soon as possible, my liege!
 
tomdj: here is the next chap. Hope you likey!
 
Master of Mediocrity/Tury: A wonderful, gratifying review. Hail to thee and thy reviewing! Fried to a crisp, perhaps, but the phoenix always rises from the ashes!
 
not any: nice! Here's the update you requested.
 
hinazero: another wonderful review. Su and Shinobu together again? Maybe Keitaro gets tag-teamed once more. Yes, he's “good to eat”, and they will be feasting upon him as this fic goes on. If he has enough energy left to take his exams...
 
BlackJudgement: Yes, my master! Yet another Mutsumi fan! Whoot!
 
Forechunkukee: Thank you, thank you, thank you! Gomen, but you may hate me in a future chap as Shinobu has now got me by the throat... O.k. What possessed me to write this was a desire to write a short revenge fic with Keitaro getting his due for all the crap he's been put through. Then, it kind of evolved, and...
 
very sad man: that's a helluva reaction to a fanfic. Take two Tylenol and call me in the morning. But seriously, thanks for your feedback!
 
Yue Ryong: the cookie plushies are great. You are great. Your reviews have driven me to keep this going. Many thanks!
 
MudvayneMasochist: get right down to the point, why don'cha? Rock on, reader!
 
Ciao!
 
W.