Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Weapon of Mass Destruction ❯ To Tame Her Savage Heart ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Previous disclaimers apply!
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Keitaro stumbled into his room and shut the door behind him. Finally! Mitsune was simply too much, but once again, he wasn't complaining. He collapsed onto his bedding figuring he'd nap first, then squeeze in some study time in advance of Naru and Mutsumi stopping by later. Then, of course, he'd have to figure out that whole Shinobu episode. Right now, he needed to get some rest. His head hadn't hit the pillow for ten seconds and he was out like a light. Sex was certainly enjoyable, but it was also somewhat exhausting.
 
Ah, blessed sleep.
 
What would he have thought, as he slept innocently, had he known of the various plots that were brewing, each with him at the center? Even now, as Mutsumi and Narusegawa completed their designs, Aoyama Motoko was in her private space, pacing about, her ego having a conversation with itself. She realized she had a small window of opportunity right now, but her last doubt still tried to thwart her plans.
 
'I... I won't do it. I refuse.'
 
'I will do it. I need to do it. The rest of my life has come to a halt until I resolve this.'
 
'All of this... Over a man?!'
 
'He's... he's not just a man. He's so much more. I've tried to repress my feelings even before this, hoping that if I continued to cut him down, to belittle him, my pride would eventually reject him as being beneath my consideration.'
 
'He is beneath you. Your mastery of the sword will allow you to inherit the...
 
'No. All of that may be true, but I understand now that we are fated to be together. In spite of my best efforts to remove him, or even myself, from Hinata Inn, we keep coming back to each other. I cannot control how he responds to the others, but something in me now understands that I am his and he is mine, or at least a part of him is mine, and I accept that part wholeheartedly. Whatever happens now, I choose to go with this ever growing feeling I have for him. And... and... and I simply have to... I want to feel him... to make love to him. I'll not debate this again!'
 
She recalled an outburst of passionate disdain, wondering if she was the same person who even uttered it.
 
'I'd rather drown than have you save me!'
 
Ah well... that was then, a different Motoko, a different Keitaro.
 
She sighed as she put an end to her internal arguments, standing from her meditative position. She shook her head then ran her fingers through her hair as she beheld her image in her mirror. Vanity rarely appealed to her before, yet suddenly it had become important to her that she look her best for him.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Keitaro was deep in dreamland when the light knocking broke through his sleep. Groggily, he pushed himself up and put on his glasses before yawning as he walked over to his door and opened it. He gasped slightly as he looked up and into the deep olive-green eyes of Aoyama. In all the time he had known her, it sometimes still startled him that she stood at least half a head taller, and was still growing, still blossoming.
 
“Urp!”
 
He quickly looked down at her hands, searching for her sword, wondering now if he had committed some transgression or other that she was here to punish him for. But she had knocked instead of breaking down the door as she normally would when looking to give him a beating. Dressed in neither her hakama and gi, nor her uniform, she was instead wearing the white cotton yukata she usually wore after a dip in the springs. He tried his best not to stare at her legs. Looking into his eyes, she spoke, her deep voice straining to contain her emotions.
 
“I'm sorry to disturb you, Urashima-senpai.”
 
She realized from his tired expression that she had awakened him, but she couldn't stop now. He looked up at her face once more and his expression quickly changed to one of concern.
 
“It's all right. Is something wrong? Do you need help with anything?”
 
Right then, her heart clenched. She had beaten him mercilessly, unable to count how many air waves or bokken blows his body had absorbed by her hand. She had injured him physically, from sprained ankles to mild concussions, yet here he was, concerned that she was in need, prepared to help her without hesitation.
 
Another dimension of feeling for him opened up deep within her heart, and her face reddened as its effect took hold. She trembled slightly, and watched as he reached up to steady her, out of instinct, just to keep her from falling. He checked himself at the last moment, however, if just a bit out of fear of touching her. She had made it quite clear in the past that her chastity was of the utmost importance, and that he keep his hands to himself.
 
She saw him withdraw, and winced as she was almost overcome with regret.
 
'Keitaro-senpai, do you fear me this much? I will do anything to change your perception of me, as I have much to atone for.'
 
She would pay for what she had done to him, and then hope that afterwards, there was some part of his heart that he would be kind enough to hold out to her. She would gladly accept it.
 
“I... I'm sorry to worry you. I'll be fine.” She responded.
 
She recovered and straightened up to her full height.
 
“May I speak to you privately for a moment?”
 
“Of course. Come in.” He blurted out before he even thought of the potential repercussions of someone finding her in his room in that state of dress.
 
She looked up and down the hall, making certain no one could hear their conversation.
 
“Not here. My room, please?”
 
Keitaro hesitated for just a moment, wondering what could be on her mind that was so important, and now that he had a chance to think a bit more, fearing the consequences of being caught in her room alone with her. He decided to go, however.
 
“Sure. Let's go.”
 
He slid the door to his room shut and turned to follow her down the hall. As they walked in silence, he beheld the way her long, silken hair swished this way and that about her hips and buttocks. She was of course gorgeous in all aspects, but her behind... her beautiful behind, the image of which had helped slake his lust time and time again kept undulating through the thin material right there in front of him, almost mockingly. He couldn't help it, his fantasies about what he would do if he ever got his hands on those luscious, shapely... She could feel his eyes upon her, and, where before she would have been disgusted, the thrill of being ogled by him now excited her. She could feel her breathing increase and the pulse of a thrill go first down, then back up her spine.
 
“Uhh...” She shuddered slightly.
 
“Motoko-chan?”
 
“It... it's all right. Maybe I'm catching a sniffle or something.” She hid her blush from him.
 
They descended the stairs and presently reached her room. She slid the door open and stood to the side, inviting him in. Again, he hesitated. She bowed slightly.
 
“Please, come in.”
 
He rubbed the back of his neck as he wrestled with what his course of action should be under this circumstance.
 
“Motoko-chan, perhaps this isn't a good idea, the two of us alone in your room. Please reconsider. I mean, your honor and reputation are at stake. I certainly wouldn't want to be responsible for anyone getting the wrong idea...”
 
Blushing, she looked upon him and willed herself to not lunge at him and tackle him to the ground right there. He noticed her facial expression soften, and wondered again what was going on.
 
“I... appreciate your concern for my honor, senpai, thank you. This should not take long. Please...”
 
“All right.”
 
He entered and looked about while she shut the door behind her. Various awards and trophies decorated her personal space, and the massive suit of Meiji-era armor which was her pride and joy sat at the far wall, but beyond that, the room was quite spartan. The faint smell of cinnamon incense wafted about. She bade him to sit upon a cushion she had placed for him, then, folding lithe legs beneath her, sat herself directly in front of him, her wooden bokken on the floor at her side.
 
'O.k. I have him here. Now what?'
 
She nervously licked her lips as she struggled with what her next course of action should be, cursing the temporary lack of emotional control that led her to act before really thinking things through. Keitaro looked at her quizzically, trying his best not to stare at the outline of her dark, hardened nipples pressing through the thin material of the yukata. Something wasn't quite right, as this state of undress was the most she had ever knowingly allowed him to witness before. She stared back at him, their proximity and her uncertainty sending her normally focused mind spinning in confusion.
 
“Umm...”
 
The silence was deafening as they blinked at each other for what might have seemed like millennia.
 
“Motoko-chan, perhaps you are feeling the effects of a cold or something. I should probably leave until you're feeling better...”
 
“Wait!” Her response came out sounding more urgent than she wanted it to.
 
“You... seem to have changed, senpai. I can't seem to put my finger on it.”
 
She gave a sigh of relief at having found a subject they could elaborate upon, until she could figure out how to get him right where she wanted him, because now that he was here, she was not letting him out of this room until...
 
'Well let's see... I'm living with the prospect of having sex on a regular basis now. That really takes the edge off a lot of things.'
 
He mused to himself in answer to her question, never daring to speak out loud to her what he didn't know she already knew. He caught himself after thinking wistfully about having another session with his aunt.
 
“Well, things are going pretty well with studies and all...” He lied.
 
'Damn it, I'm way behind, and Otohime and Narusegawa will be here in a couple of hours.'
 
Aoyama noticed his distraction, and thought more about how she could lead him, while letting him think he was leading her. She simply couldn't imagine using the blunt approach.
 
'Keitaro-senpai, what I really want is for you to fu... fu... '
 
She winced as, even in her mind, she couldn't make herself say it.
 
She had to pique his interest a bit more, to get him to act. She ran her fingers through her fine hair, then leaned forward a bit, giving him an even more wondrous view of her cleavage. The size and shape of her breasts were now clearly visible to him. He almost wheezed.
 
'What is she doing?'
 
'What am I doing?'
 
“Umm... I think I'd better leave now. I'll see you at din...”
 
He moved to stand up, but noticed as her hand reached out swiftly to grasp the bokken, her face now taking on an unreadable look.
 
'Don't you dare get up to leave before I... before we...'
 
He gulped as he sank back down. Had he misread something? Aoyama was such a complex woman, perhaps he... She relaxed her grip and set the bokken back down. Now he was totally confused.
 
'Wait a minute! She can't want to... to... No. That's not possible.'
 
His realization striking him on the head like a billy-club, he resolved to test his theory, knowing that if he was wrong, he could get blasted into the stratosphere one more time. But if he was right...
 
He played what he hoped was her bluff, and inched closer to her on his knees.
 
“What are you doing?”
 
The words came out of her mouth, and she knit her brows in as close to indignation as she could mock-up, but she made no move to rebuff him, so he swallowed audibly, and moved even closer.
 
“Urashima, how dare you... invade my space like this. What are you thinking? Stop this... right now!”
 
'Don't you dare stop, or I'll...'
 
Keitaro had by now caught on to how her play had been scripted, or at least he hoped he had, because he had now guessed that she wanted him to become more aggressive. But could he be sure?
 
'I still can't believe it. It's Motoko, after all... How..?'
 
Her face, a rich blush spreading across it, was now mere inches from his own, and her lovely green eyes darted back and forth, looking into his for all kinds of reassurance, that he understood what she needed, and that he would agree to do it. The were now touching knee-to-knee. In addition to her mastery of Kendo, she was proficient in other self-defense arts, and could by now have thrown him at least ten feet.
 
But she didn't.
 
“I don't think so.”
 
He replied with all the bravado he could find. He had to consciously will his hand to stop shaking as he reached up to hook her behind the neck, bringing her head oh-so-close to his. Now he felt resistance, as she tried to continue her charade. She even grasped his wrist as she blinked, almost hyperventilating at how this was playing out.
 
“Did... did you not hear me?”
 
'That's right, put your hands on me. This is what I've been waiting for...'
 
Keitaro's heart was pounding as he took his other hand and easily removed hers from his wrist. Then, he reached up and ran the fingers of that hand through her hair, grasping the ends of it to first inhale the fragrance of her shampoo, then caress his cheek with the silken black strands. This was as intimate as he had ever gotten with her and his own breath was ragged as he pressed on.
 
Now he would find out for certain.
 
He tossed her hair back over her shoulder, then lightly touched the side of her face before working his fingers delicately down the side of her neck. He slid his fingers under the material of her yukata and gazed intently at her face while his fingers moved down the dense, powerful trapezius muscle above her shoulder, exposing more and more of her pale, ivory flesh. Motoko tried her best but could not keep up the face of fury, her eyes closing as his touch transformed her.
 
“S... senpai...” She breathed.
 
A feeling of power suddenly surged through Keitaro as he stopped the movement of the hand that was undressing her, and moved it back up to her jawline to tilt her head back, exposing her throat to him. The most vulnerable spot on the human body, the spot that is most defended by all martial arts, Motoko gave up to him. She wheezed in excitement, almost hiccuping. He nipped at her windpipe with his teeth, and that told him all he needed to know.
 
'I can take her right now...'
 
Where had that thought come from? Perhaps it was the suppressed anger over being beaten up and humiliated so many times, but something burst up from deep within him and now guided his actions.
 
He quickly moved behind her, and grasping her hair once more, moved his other hand inside her clothing to find and caress one firm breast, then, moving south, past her abdomen, he found the thick patch of hair that grew over her sex. He was now as familiar with her as he had ever hoped to be in his dreams. His arousal was lengthening and tenting out the front of his pants. Motoko mewed weakly.
 
“Keitaro, please...”
 
“Please... stop?”
 
“Yes...”
 
'I don't think so. Now you will get payback for what you've done to me...'
 
The rage, or whatever it was, continued to speak for him.
 
“But you can stop me. You are much stronger than I am. Go ahead.”
 
For emphasis, he wrapped her hair around his fist, tugging her head to the side. She did nothing in response. He spilled all of the beans, then.
 
“Motoko, I am going to take you now, to get back all that you have taken from me. Do you understand?”
 
“Hai, senpai.” She almost whispered. She was his.
 
With that, he pushed her forward onto the floor, and was about to position himself behind her when he noticed her face as she turned her head to him. Tears stained her cheeks as so many conflicting, yet intertwined emotions fought to become dominant. Motoko never cried. But now, maybe she could just give up, everything. Maybe she could just be a normal girl, as long as she was around Keitaro. It was hard on her, as custom and tradition fought back with everything they had. The shock of seeing her in that state went through his body as if he had stuck his finger in a light socket.
 
'What.?!'
 
“Motoko-chan. I...”
 
He scooted away from her then, shaking his head vigorously as he tried to figure out what had come over him. She felt him release her, then sat up once again, fixing her clothing about her as she looked around, trying to focus on something that could allow her to get her bearings. He hadn't done it. Custom and tradition had gotten a reprieve. Keitaro knelt before her, and bowed profusely.
 
“Gomen nesai. Gomen nesai. Motoko-chan, you know that wasn't me. I...”
 
“Please stop!”
 
She shouted. She took a space directly opposite him before bowing, long black tresses fanning out upon the floor.
 
“Senpai, you are not the one to apologize here. I have wronged you terribly. My past actions against you have come as a result of my misguided pride and my arrogance, convinced as I was that you were a liar, a pervert, and worse. I completely misread your kind intentions, neither did I give you the benefit of the doubt when you were often the victim of circumstance. What... what almost happened here, and the fact that your concern over my virtue stopped you, once again serves to highlight your true nature. Against the core teachings of my discipline, Shinmei Ryuu, I responded quite violently against your most honorable person. I cannot in good conscience let my actions go unpunished, nor will the code of Bushido allow it, for in spite of my gender, I follow the true Samurai teachings. I was... prepared to let you have your way with me, but you did not accept that. Therefore, I implore you to exact punishment from me at this time for my reprehensible deeds. I have prepared myself to suffer the worst by your hand. Only then will my own honor be restored.”
 
Keitaro couldn't believe his ears.
 
“Motoko-chan, what are you saying?”
 
She pushed herself up from the floor and walked over to the stand her swords rested upon and retrieved the long sword, and the short tanto. Walking back over to Keitaro, she again knelt and drew the long sword from its sheath. Placing the blade gently upon the floor, she presented the sheath with both hands to the still-confused kanrinin.
 
“Please take this.”
 
Keitaro did as he was told, his eyes still questioning. Motoko then bowed to him once more, before turning, on her knees, until her back was to him. Then she let her robe fall off her shoulders, and pulled her hair over one shoulder, revealing her bare back.
 
“Please, Senpai. Use the sheath to strike me, as hard as you can, until you are satisfied that the scales have been balanced.”
 
'So that's what this is about.'
 
Keitaro was speechless. What had turned out to be a wild day was not over yet. The sheath was made of hardened wood, harder than the bokken, even, and would mark her body terribly if he used it as she requested. He had absolutely no intention of striking her with it.
 
He considered that this could be a joke of some kind, then dismissed that, as, of all the girls, Aoyama had the least sense of humor. No, this was no joke. He gripped the sheath. Still feeling the effects of unresolved lust coursing through her body, and now faced with his hesitation, she growled in frustration, then commanded in her deep, throaty voice.
 
“Urashima! Do it! Do it now!”
 
Reflexively, Keitaro raised his arm and brought it down upon her back. She flinched in pain, and he pulled back to see the welt the blow had left behind. He felt sick inside, and he dropped the sheath to the floor, resolved that he would never do that to her again.
 
“Motoko-chan. You don't have to do this. Whatever has happened has been lost in the past. I forgive you. Please...”
 
“No. That is not enough. As I have said, your honor and mine have been besmirched, and this is something which must be done.”
 
He shook his head.
 
“I won't. I won't do it.”
 
Motoko slowly fixed her yukata about herself once more, then turned to face him.
 
“Then, I have no other choice. You have rejected me, and now refuse to grant me absolution...”
 
Motoko lifted, then kissed the blade of her samurai sword, then placed it again within its sheath. She next reached for and drew the tanto, and, placing the tip at her abdomen, took a few short breaths as she closed her eyes.
 
“Please forgive me Senpai. All I now ask is that you place some of my ashes...”
 
“Wait!” Keitaro yelled.
 
He had no idea whether or not she was serious, but he wasn't going to take any chance. He knew how passionate Aoyama could be. He had felt it firsthand only moments before. She paused, then blinked at him. He had to think fast, as this whole situation had caught him completely by surprise, and was spinning way out of control.
 
“Can we compromise?”
 
“How do you mean?”
 
“What if I agree to do as you ask, but I didn't use the sheath?”
 
Motoko considered for a moment.
 
“I... Alright. How shall I present myself to you for my punishment, Kei-kun?”
 
Keitaro breathed a sigh of relief when Motoko re-sheathed the tanto and placed it on the floor. Head still bowed, she awaited his answer. He searched his mind for a way he could do this without really hurting her. The densest part of the human body that had no bones or internal organs that could be injured would be...
 
Her buttocks.
 
“Oh Kami...”
 
But it was the only way out that he could think of on such short notice. Even as he sighed in relief that he might be able to satisfy her need for absolution, the male part of him reveled in anticipation of seeing one of the most lovely creatures he had ever laid eyes, and most recently his hands on, completely nude.
 
'Baka! Now is not the time...'
 
Knowing her idiosyncrasies as he did, he surmised that he had to make this as authentic as possible, which meant that he would have to adopt a commanding role, like that of a sensei, or someone else she respected, in order for her to accept this completely.
 
'All right, then.'
 
Keitaro drew his legs beneath him, and folded his arms across his chest. Taking a deep breath, he called forth the most commanding voice he had, trying his best to mimic the great actor Mifune Toshiro, using the deepest register he could reach.
 
“Aoyama!” He almost barked.
 
“Hai, senpai.” She looked up at him expectantly, if a bit surprised.
 
“Stand before me.”
 
Motoko gathered herself, and did as she was instructed.
 
“I have been wronged, and you are responsible. Are you prepared to receive your punishment?” He almost growled.
 
“Yes, I am.”
 
“Good. Now, remove your clothing.”
 
For a fraction of a second, Motoko hesitated. Trembling hands moved to the sash at her waist. As her garment fluttered to the floor, Keitaro almost choked, trying to inhale and swallow simultaneously upon appraising her exquisite form. Coal-black hair contrasted alabaster-white skin, cascading down past her shoulders to flow about her waist. By virtue of her training regimen, she had so little body-fat that with each exhalation he saw the lines of her ribs as well as the separation of her abdominals. Below those powerful abs grew the thicket of onyx pubes he had run his fingers through. Motoko clasped her hands together in front of her as her lean, powerful body trembled under his gaze. A tall, slender gazelle, coiled and ready to spring into action, that's what she was. Keitaro struggled to keep his drool in his mouth as he shook his head to clear the haze of lust that was rising; he quickly found his booming, authoritative voice once again.
 
“Now, come before me, and place yourself here, across my lap.” He straightened his legs.
 
“Yes.” She said, almost meekly.
 
Motoko came so close that he could once again smell her perfume, and her arousal. He looked on in amazement as she settled her length across his outstretched legs. Using the back of his hand, he wiped away the spittle that ran down the side of his mouth as she, panting and trembling, stretched out to her full length across his body.
 
That fabulous ass of hers was in full view, right in front of him.
 
Raging with so many mixed emotions, he raised a hand, almost as if in a trance, then brought it down to smack her rump lightly. The firm flesh hardly moved. Motoko inhaled sharply at the contact. That her backside was so thick and dense should not have surprised him, given the condition of the rest of her body.
 
“Harder, senpai.” Motoko almost whispered.
 
He gave her another smack. And another, this time targeting the other cheek. Keitaro could not believe it. This was most exhilarating, having this kind of power over her. And it was intensely sexual. He worked hard to remind himself not to go overboard this time. He cupped his palm and spanked her again. And again.
 
His sharp, stinging blows were starting to affect Motoko in ways she had imagined, but thought she might never realize. Her ass-cheeks were starting to turn pink, and her love-sap started to percolate, then flow.
 
“More.” She croaked, her voice thickening with passion.
 
Keitaro smacked her rear once again, with more force. He tried for as long as he could to keep up the pretense of the strict disciplinarian, but the smell of her arousal was getting to him. It was all too much, the beautiful, naked girl moaning and writhing beneath him, the feel of her firm flesh yielding beneath his palms, the staccato sound of his blows echoing off the walls, the smell of her now hot, leaking womanhood. He was becoming erect beneath her undulating form, and she could feel it lengthening across her belly.
 
'Oh...'
 
At his next strike, she came, a mild orgasm that still curled her toes.
 
Through his power and lust-induced state, Keitaro realized that if this continued, he would try to fuck her again, as he came right to the edge of that state of mind he's experienced just recently. Exercising great restraint, he stopped his drubbing, and spoke to her in his normal voice.
 
“That's enough, Motoko-chan. This satisfies my need for restitution. Your honor also is restored. Now if you'll get up so I may leave...”
 
He looked at his hand prints tattooed across her backside. She gingerly got to her knees, then suddenly fell across his chest, wrapping her arms about his neck. Her breasts pressed into his chest, and he marveled again at how soft they were, in such contrast with the rest of her body.
 
“Kei-kun...” She breathed.
 
“Motoko-chan. I... I did as you asked. You have to help me. I'm not strong enough to stop... You saw what almost... before... I need you to help me. You're too... Please let go of me. I have to leave now, before...”
 
She released him long enough to bring her face to his, her brows knitted, her cheeks red. The gorgeous face merely inches from his own was most spell-binding.
 
“Senpai...”
 
'Please, Keitaro. You can... You can... Don't make me beg you.'
 
Moving another inch closer, her lips parted as she looked longingly into his eyes. Then she pressed her lips to his. As she moaned her desire into his mouth, he tasted sweet peppermint on her breath. He resigned himself then that he could not stop her, nor had he a desire to any longer. Neither did she care if he was the initiator, or she. She only knew now what she absolutely had to have. Her shaking hands moved to the buttons of his shirt, then, after that garment was removed, they went to his belt.
 
'That's enough. I'm only a human being. I won't reject you again, Motoko-chan.'
 
Keitaro broke their kiss to stand and kick off his pants, releasing his unbelievable endowment to her inspection. What a relief!
 
Motoko gasped as it bounced and jerked and lifted, presently extending out to its full length. So this is what his pen... his... his... This is what it looked like up close. She reached up to touch it, marveling at its warmth, seeing yet still not believing its dimensions, even though its length and girth quivered and throbbed in the palm of first one, then the other hand. She gripped it in an overhand fashion, much like she would one of her swords. It was so warm! Instinctively, she peeled back the skin until it snapped back behind the drooling tip. That caused the engorged organ to quiver and spit, some of his essence landing on her chest.
 
“Oh...”
 
Something inside her broke free then, and before she knew it, she trapped the end of the head between pursed lips and suckled at the spitting cleft. Keitaro grunted as his knees buckled. The physical sensations traveling up his shaft were marvelous, more than enough to make him come, and he had been primed and ready since the first time he almost took her, but it was the sight of her beautiful face on the end of his cock, flushed with passion, wanting, needing to do this for him that set him off in record time.
 
“M... Motoko-chan... I... can't... I can't...”
 
She felt his organ turn to hot steel in her hands. He tried to pull himself away but she instinctively worked the soft skin over the hard shaft again and again as she kissed and sucked at his tip. His breath came in deep pants; his whole body quaked and then his balls released their load into her mouth, streams of thick spunk filling that orifice. Green eyes opened wide as she gulped down his hot semen again and again. So this was what a man tasted like. What a fool she had been, misguided by the influences of her sister. Her dear sister...
 
Rolling his offering around in her mouth, she realized that she loved the taste of him; she loved doing this to him, for him. And she would do it again and again; he wouldn't even have to ask. Keitaro could barely stand up; he looked down at her as she drained him, her throat contracting rhythmically. That made his toes curl even more.
 
She wanted more, as much as he could give her. Her enthusiasm overcame her, and she continued to pull at the now hypersensitive tip, even though she had swallowed everything he had. Keitaro grunted and winced almost in pain before she realized what she was doing.
 
“Gomen-nesai... gomen-nesai...”
 
“It's alright, Motoko-chan. That was wonderful. Please... give me just a moment to recover.”
 
He sat down and took a deep breath while she licked her lips. She then crawled over to where he sat and settled herself next to him. He put his arm around her.
 
“Did I... Was... was it good for you?”
 
“Hai, Motoko-chan. I wonder if you practiced that for very long?” He teased her.
 
The anger that would have manifested itself at that remark was long gone, replaced by a new-found respect, and, dare she admit, love? She exhaled the breath she was holding, the knowledge that she had satisfied him gave her a warm feeling inside, or perhaps that was because her stomach was full, and she slumped against him until her head was on his shoulder. Keitaro reached up and stroked her cheek, then brushed her hair away from her face before running his fingers through the silken locks.
 
'If we could just stay like this.' She thought.
 
She was a bit startled and slightly disappointed when he moved to disengage himself from her. Grasping her shoulders, he helped her up and walked her over to her bedding, where he settled her down, marveling once again at what a big girl she was. Then he moved between her legs and began to fit himself at her entrance. Was it at all surprising that he had recovered so quickly, and was ready to go once more?
 
“Senpai?”
 
“Motoko-chan, you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Look at what you have done to me. Tell me if you don't want to do this, and I'll stop right now.”
 
She reached up and pulled his face closer to hers, and he could see tears forming and falling down her cheeks. But why?
 
“Kei-kun...” She whispered.
 
“Gomen nesai. Right now, I want you more than anything in this world, however, what you ask of me at this time is not mine to give to you. I made a promise to my family, to my art, to my heritage. Please forgive me.”
 
“Motoko-chan...”
 
“However...”
 
She reached down between them and pulled the tip of his cock from her slick vaginal lips, hissing in pleasure as she did so, then moved it to her nether entrance. Blushing, she averted his eyes as he raised his brows in surprise.
 
“Oh no. I couldn't. I told you I don't want to hurt you.”
 
“Please don't worry. I have... prepared myself.”
 
“Eh?”
 
Not wanting to answer any more questions, Motoko flipped over onto her stomach, then lifted her hips until she was on her knees with her shoulders touching the floor. She reached behind herself and grasped his thickening flesh, inserting the head into her anal orifice before pushing backward, trying to impale herself. It stretched her to the limits of her elasticity.
 
“Oh gods...”
 
Keitaro backed out and lubricated her anal ring with some of his copious precome, then tried again. She was still tight. He worked up a rhythm, moving back and forth, working more and more of his thick tip into her with each in-stroke. He grimaced as the head of his cock was finally sucked into her with a wet “pop”. Her anal ring closed behind it, trapping it inside her. Motoko's eyes watered at the feeling of being stuffed, and it was only the head! As she further impaled herself, her tight ring slowly, achingly consumed more and more of him, driving him almost insane with pleasure. Motoko herself grunted lustfully, no cucumber this. Indeed, it was hotter, thicker, alive. Yes, it hurt, but it hurt good. And he was inside of her. She couldn't give him what she really wanted, but this was good enough for now. However, if she ever found out that she had denied herself for naught, she swore right then and there that she would crush Tsuruko in battle, making sure to break her sword in two.
 
And then kill that stupid bird of hers.
 
As he gazed upon the moaning, thrashing girl beneath him, Keitaro couldn't believe that he wasn't dreaming. It was just like déjà vu. Grasping her slim hips, he thrust himself deeper and deeper...
 
Wait one minute!
 
It struck him then that this was his exact fantasy. How could that be? It was too eerie. He shook his head and decided to think about it later, the writhing girl in front of him needing all of his attention just now. She had taken all of him. How was that possible? Gods, this was the most fantastic feeling ever, his cock completely surrounded by her warm, wet, slick bowels. Motoko felt the last inch of him enter her, and felt a wave of pride at the outcome of her “practice” sessions. His thrusts made wet “squish” sounds as he pumped into her faster and faster. She moved to meet his thrusts; when her ass slammed into his belly, she almost knocked the air out of him. A powerful tigress he had locked onto, thats what had happened. She was so aroused, her love sap was running in rivulets down her thighs. She reached up with one hand to touch herself, and came on the spot.
 
“Hunnnnn....” She squealed.
 
As her pussy clenched involuntarily, so did her rectal muscles. What? It feels even better? Keitaro felt his come being sucked out of his body as he fell forward onto her back.
 
“Ohhhhhhnnnnnggg.”
 
He sent bolts of his come into her, shaking as he felt his piston bucking and spitting with a will of its own. Wanting to make this as pleasurable for him as possible, she thrust herself back onto him again and again. He held on for all he was worth as he rode her, trying to stay conscious. After so much sexual activity over the past few days, he was finally out of gas. Motoko felt him soften and then gingerly extricate himself. He collapsed next to her, breathing heavily after his exertion. She turned herself to face him, still not sure what she should say right now. He reached for her, pulling her close until her head rested on his shoulder. She closed her eyes and grasped him tightly.
 
“Kei-kun...”
 
“Shhh. Don't say anything.”
 
“Ummm.”
 
She was happy just to lay there with him, but sooner than she wanted, he pulled away from her. As her eyes questioned, he chuckled. Gently, he turned her onto her back, then moved down her body, tasting her taut nipples before continuing even further.
 
“Kei-kun..?” He chuckled to himself at her addressing him in the more familiar honorific.
 
“It is your turn now to receive the experience.”
 
“Oh no. You don't have to...”
 
He grasped her gently behind her knees, and pried her thighs apart amidst some mild resistance.
 
“No. Please. Don't look at me...”
 
“Motoko-chan. Don't worry. You are beautiful. All of you.”
 
He gazed down upon her, once more marveling at her amazing, taut body. Running his nose through her silken pubes, he kissed the center of her sex, licking his lips as he savored her taste. She mewed and gasped, but allowed him to continue.
 
“Motoko-chan. You are delicious.”
 
“Senpai... Please don't say that...”
 
“But it's true. As a matter of fact, I want another taste.”
 
“But...”
 
He dove back for more, remembering all that he had been taught by Mitsune. He prodded, nipped, tickled and slurped. He loved the sensation of her dark, silken hairs caressing his nose. Motoko's head tossed from side to side, hair flying, as she hissed when the intense sensations gripped her. Her hands moved to her breasts, thumbs flicking at the distended tips, as drool formed at the corner of her lips. He found her engorged clitoris peeking through the thick pubes, and he tapped at it with his tongue. This was far and beyond anything she had ever felt before. She couldn't even regulate her ki; this other energy had taken hold of her, and was pulling her in all directions. She had moved into a new and different mental state, thoughts of power and control over self and environment yielding to this free-flow of sexual energy. He was taking her ever higher, and although she was still a bit fearful of this novel experience, she trusted him completely.
 
'This is...'
 
She released herself to it.
 
The lights splashed behind her eyelids as she inhaled sharply and held it for an eternal moment. Something was coming for her, and it was exquisite. Was this death? Her body hummed and her limbs began to vibrate as it got closer, ever closer. She teetered for a millionth of a second, neither here nor there, neither alive nor dead, neither a physical being nor a pure spiritual one.
 
Then she passed through the wall, to the other side.
 
Motoko had a deep voice for a girl, and Keitaro had noticed her grunts and moans taking on an even deeper tone as she approached her orgasm. When she stopped moving, he became concerned. When she flexed every muscle in her body, he became worried. Then she bellowed out her release.
 
“Oooooooooouuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! !!!”
 
In her room, sipping on a can of beer, Mitsune heard it.
 
“Go, tiger.” She smiled.
 
In the office, trying to figure out how he programmed the spreadsheet, Haruka looked up.
 
“Another one, Keitaro..?”
 
In the stairwell down the hall from Aoyama's room, Shinobu stopped abruptly as she too, heard it. She clenched her fists.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Motoko woke up, a bit disoriented.
 
“Where..?”
 
Then she felt his arms around her, and heard his snoring as he slept peacefully behind her. Settling herself back down, she let him continue to spoon her. She had before always thought that she needed to stand alone in life, to fight for every inch. But now...
 
He had shown her another way. She smiled to herself, then resolved three things.
 
No one would harm a hair on his head.
 
She would protect him with her very life.
 
And she would find some way to give him that last part of herself, promise or no.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
Updated A/N - 11/19/05 - Well, you all have to thank reviewer kyee7k over at aff.net for the modification on Motoko's chapter as s/he challenged me that this chapter could be even better. I suspect those other writers referred to might even be professionals, who write hentai for fun. I'm nowhere near that status, just trying to improve with each post. I hope you like the changes. When I originally posted it, I knew somehow it wasn't complete, but it had been two months since the previous chapter, and I yielded to the pressure of putting this up. In reality, I believe Keitaro has internalized his beatings and deeply hidden them, trying so hard to be on the good side of the girls all the time, so I could see his anger breaking through like that if he thought Motoko was in a relatively weakened state. But then, well, you read what happened next; he's Keitaro. And I'll have to ramp it up even more when it comes to Naru, because he's got all the repressed love issues working in there as well.
 
I think that, in my own defense, I will say that Motoko's character doesn't make it easy to have the banter and playfulness you wrote about until perhaps later on in the anime where her feelings for him begin to change. There are still minor modifications I'll make in this chap after the fic is completed, but this is now closer to the original plot than the previous version. Also, Motoko will mellow even more as she learns to love and trust him even more than she now does (I'll try not to make her too OOC, but please remember, in a hentai, they've decided to have sex, so they're kinda OOC anyway...).
 
The next chapter is turning out to be extremely complex, because a number of things are coming together (stop laughing!); Shinobu and Su make their plays, Haruka (don't call me auntie!) gives him another lesson (it's much more sensual), and Mutsumi and Naru put their own plan into action (poor Naru!). It's a lot of pages, but I'll have it up as soon as possible (I'm my own beta-reader - sort of like living in my own private Idaho).
 
You guys are the greatest!
 
W.
 
&&&&&&&
 
Old A/N: Well, I kept this chapter focused on Motoko only. She is a goddess; she deserves it. And I'm in no way finished with her. Naru/Mutsumi next, or, at least Mutsumi. Poor Naru!
 
Shout outs:
 
From AFF.net:
 
Kinnara: Thanks. Here is Motoko in all her glory! Keep dancing!
 
Fallen Seraph: Did she get it good enuf for you? Thanks much!
 
Furiyan: Thank you. I work hard on the plot and I'm glad you all respond so positively. Pregnant? I'll have to think about that...
 
Peacemaker: Thanks for your continued support.
 
m4rk: yeah, I get that a lot...
 
JWM: don't worry, we are all perverts to some degree. Naru/Mutsumi next. I can't count, and I respond to reviewers because I'm happy to get them.
 
warpwizard: I'd love to work Tsuruko and Kanako in somehow, but I'm still not sure. I understand fans either love Naru or hate her. Another reviewer wrote that he definitely didn't want Kei to end up with her, which is where I was originally going, but now... Hey, thanks for the comments!
Zedrik: Here is the beautiful Motoko for you and all her fans. I'll try to keep it up!
 
Big Quise: I have decided. Shinobu will get him. And so will Su. You will have to wait, gomen.
 
Iceheart111: thanks for your kind comments. Hope this meets with your approval.
 
JockoMegane: Motoko is taken, yet not taken. They will resolve that later. Hey, he ran out of gas, as you saw just now. Golden Lemon! Now I feel special. Thanks for your continued support!
 
Kiyana Va Sala: Motoko's got muscles all right. There's something about athletic women that just does it for me. Too much women's beach volleyball and my head explodes.
 
havenoname: Master of Lemons! Now I feel really special! If Tsuruko shows up, it'll be because Motoko has rejected her influence and there will be a final battle (see how nice I am giving you that hint???). Then, who knows what will happen??? Thanks.
 
videogameguy10: I will!
 
Anon: Yeah!
 
BrianDarksoul: The real Slim Shady? Hooters rocks. I'm keeping it going, dude.
 
N/A: Here she is. Do you like?
 
jkblake: Thanks, but Shinobu has her mind made up, and in the next chap, Su will be pissed that Kei forgot his promise to her. And then...
 
Church: not a god, but I know a goddess when I see one, and that lucky bastard Keitaro, well...
 
Blood Prince: It takes so long because I'm not that good, so I have to work to get this right. Thanks for your patience.
 
Anon2: Sara will make a cameo in the chapter after next. That's all I'll say about that. You are right, Su should be very good with her feet. And Naru will get even more frustrated, but then I told you guys that from the very beginning.
 
Rue: If you keep writing reviews like that, my head will explode, and that will be the end of this fic. Are you kidding me? Anyway, yes, Shinobu weaves her way through this fic, although I couldn't fit her into this chapter very much. But you can hopefully see the explosion coming. Mitsune as mentor... Yes! I wish I could delve even more into that facet of her personality, but this is a lemon, and the fans want what they want, ne? Haruka has had a conversation with Shinobu, by the time she is in the stairwell here, the details of which you will get next chap. Let's see... Motoko... the dialog between she and Kei is completely rewritten from the way it was planned. The other way was funnier, but I thought this worked better, because I wanted to get inside her head at the time of her decision about Keitaro. In the anime, she defers to Naru, as do they all. Kanako's plot in the second series is spot on because I don't believe the girls would wait that long for Naru to make up her mind. Shinobu tried to get an answer on the island, but Kanako forced the issue. As I said before, I respond because you respond. 17000 hits on this site and still going. And thanks, I did watch the Tarzan/Su video. Su is awesome.
 
Metaldriger: thanks. Here it is!
 
Spike of Dooms: another Motoko fan. She should have millions of you out there...
 
Thelan: Wait no longer. Here you go!
 
GenocideHeart: another Kei/Tsuruko fan, hmmm? We'll see...
 
YuffieRikkulover88: now you've seen what he does to her. Isn't he lucky?
 
Kai: hope your other “methods” worked. With all those hugs and kisses, I've got those swirly anime eyes now. Yeah!
 
Hippy Of The Future: dude, you are so funny. Get high on life!
 
Hell Knight: When you get to Hell, tell Beelzebub thanks for his review!
 
Valkyrie Of The Skys: o.k. Gomen if I took a bit of license with Mitsune's boobs, but when Kanako, disguised as Naru, fondled her, those were definitely D-cups or bigger.
 
hentaiboy: Here! Keep reading as part of your steady diet of lemons and you shall become Hentai-man!
 
Travis: Shinobu will get hers. I'm just working the line, here...
 
Reader: I think Kit is the most sexual of them all, almost a predator. Then add the alcohol, and she really takes off, imo.
 
Reikson: I don't have plans to add girls outside Hinato-sou. Things could get really ugly then. I mean, blood-in-the-streets ugly.
 
sesshyslilgirl: Motoko is not coming, she came! Three times! And more to come (I love these puns)...
 
naruto-fanfic: another Motoko fan... she must have billions...
 
Jane: ah yes, mistress mine. I do my best. Gracias!
 
amber: funny and satisfying... less filling..! tastes great! I'm on a roll!
 
Joshua: Well thank you much. I did some character study, but these girls are so well written by Akumatsu that they leap out at you, hence their popularity, I reckon.
 
Seth: Thanks, but as I said before, I have to try to get this right, and that takes time. Also, fans of my other fics were sending me threatening email, so I had to put them back into the rotation...
 
jadeskye: I'll say it again. I appreciate all my reviewers, but it's so gratifying to hear from female readers. I'm now a happy guy.
 
Demon Hunter: Luv ya right back!
 
kevinsan: you said it!
 
The G: I strive for variety, for something I haven't written or maybe you haven't read before. If I've succeeded in your eyes, then I am gratified. Arrigatou!
 
emina: here is your “more”. Hope you enjoy!
 
Lhlover: Big Motoko fan? Take your ticket and step to the end of the line. She must have trillions of fans...
 
Anon3: Sara calls him names, but in the middle of the night, when it's dark and she can't sleep, she's back to just a little girl beneath all that bluster, and he becomes her protective onii-san, I think.
 
D: Much obliged for your feedback. I just might be on the right track...
 
Lina: for you, I will not stop!
 
Incest Lover: Glad you really like this. Getting you horny and cracking you up. That's my intent. Not so much this chapter, though, as there was no way to fit much humor into Motoko's pivotal decision and action.
 
Forgotten: O.K!!!
 
lemonlover: hope this tides you over until next time!
 
From mm.org (almost 8000 hits!):
 
MudvayneMasochist: and we're gonna keep on going! Thanks!
 
EmperorJaden: Better not send any of those predators near Keitaro, or they'll be cut to ribbons before they get to within ten feet! Someone's feeling quite protective now. Which reminds me. There is a hentai anime called Meiking, from the “Vanilla” series. It's got a pretty decent story line, but what makes it special is that one of the girls is a samurai warrior, and she has battle in the forest with a ninja that is short but spectacular. It occurred to me that if Motoko ever had to truly fight for her life, it would look something like that. Sorry for rambling. Thanks for the review!
 
Gamefreak_12345: thanks, but don't become addicted, or you'll wind up like “very sad man”!
 
Sarusscarveteran: More! Yeah! Here!
 
Forechunkukee: well, I'm gratified by your kind words. I just want to give back to the fans (of the anime and this fic) as much as I can. As I said before, the characters are all deep, and give me a lot to work with.
 
Yenom: not trying to force things... just let them happen. Yeah, the flow is important, and I hope I did right by the pacing so far. We'll see... Thanks.
 
Tury the Master of Mediocrity: Yet another Motoko fan. Damn, that girl must have trillions of fans out there... Yes, I try to improve with each chapter I post. If you recognize that, then I thank you. Now here. Take this life preserver before the undertow sweeps you away...
 
very sad man: O.k. We might need a 12-step system or something. Just please... don't jump!
 
Syn Alexander: Thankfully, there's always more cold water available when you turn on the shower. Not necessarily true of hot water, though... Thank you!
 
tomdj1701: I have, and thanks.
 
Silverback: Well, you are quite welcomed, noob. If Shinobu were truly evil, she could poison them all at dinnertime, except for Kei. Can you just imagine what her evil cackle would sound like? Roflmao!
 
Ryuro: sigh... It's taken so long because... Oh never mind.
 
 
Until next time!
 
W.