Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Weapon of Mass Destruction ❯ Changing Times ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Disclaimers? But of course!
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
Keitaro slept blissfully for about an hour. He started to awaken, slowly, dreamily, floating in that land between here and there; then he opened his eyes... and stared right into Motoko's lovely olive-green ones, her face occupying the same pillow, mere inches from his own.
 
“Keitaro-senpai...” She whispered, in that deep, husky voice of hers.
 
“Motoko-chan!”
 
With a start, he sat up quickly and looked about, squinting, finally realizing he was not in his own room. Seeing him feel about for his glasses, she reached over and retrieved them, then handed them to him. She had taken them off and put them out of harm's way once he had fallen asleep. He thanked her, then the memories of what had transpired came back to him.
 
“Gomen-ne, senpai. I... didn't mean to watch you sleep, but you were so warm when I got close to you, and then you looked so peaceful that I couldn't... take my eyes off you.”
 
Motoko apologized for what she thought was infringement on her part, her face turning a bit pink as she said that. Keitaro was taken aback as the deepening hue of her cheeks made her even more desirable than she already was. How was that even possible? He thought once again to himself that he had never been physically this close to her; although he had in the past admired her from a distance, gazing upon her face from this proximity was simply riveting. He tried to find words, any words, as he felt himself falling into her eyes. Her brows knit slightly and she became just a bit unsettled as he stared at her in silence, not quite sure what she should say or do.
 
'Perhaps I shouldn't have...'
 
He saw the changes in her expression as her emotions played across her face. Deciding he would ease her anxiety, and also that he wanted more of her, he moved in on her lips, smiling to himself as he heard her breath hitch. Blinking green eyes scanned his for intent. Stopping his approach at about half the distance between them, he got the idea that he would play with her a bit, let her make up her mind; it took her but an instant to decide to meet him halfway, a look of relief now upon her face as her lips moved in on his.
 
Less than a foot away seemed to her like a million miles, until finally, their lips met. Motoko had already resolved that she cared deeply for him, and that she would do everything in her power to make him happy, to protect him. But what came next was still a surprise for her. She closed her eyes and gave in to the moment, pushed discipline and order and structure into that corner of her mind and released herself once again. She fell into him, breathlessly aware of the powerful feelings erupting from inside her, feelings born from the meeting of her heart and his. Almost as if starving, she inhaled more and more of him with each breath she took, as she consumed him into her very being.
 
'This is nothing like before, when I was sick... this is different, this is... this is...'
 
She gasped, right in the middle of their kiss, as it hit her.
 
'Is... is this what...'
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Outside Hinata-sou, at the base of the steps, three chonaikai, those of the wandering town council, who never really had anything to do except wander and busybody, postulated.
 
“True love, a wonderful thing.” Said one.
 
“Wonderful, yet sad.” Said another.
 
“Sad, but true.” Finished the third. They then turned and shuffled off to wherever it was they shuffled off to.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
'I… I love him?'
 
Motoko shuddered, and goosebumps ran up her arms from the thrill of acceptance of her feelings, her wonderful, true feelings.
 
Keitaro too was adrift. He had thought only that she hated him, despised him before, and the impact of the transmutation of her feelings for him had not yet worn off. Now, as he gazed upon her flawless face during their kiss, her eyes closed in bliss, her silken strands of black falling forward to caress his face as she tilted her head forward, the sublime flavor of her soft lips, the heavenly, bewitching smell of her…
 
The smell of her…
 
The...
 
`…the sense of smell is a component of the olfactory system, which runs in synchronization with the limbic system, both primitive brain structures that govern emotions, behavior, and even memory storage. It is one of the major sense organs of both the human and animal brain, linking to the consciousness center of the cerebral cortex. The other components…'
 
“Ummph!”
 
Keitaro broke the kiss abruptly, causing Motoko to blink in surprise.
 
“What time is it?!”
 
Sitting up, Keitaro remembered his scheduled appointment with Mutsumi and Naru. Motoko also sat up, amazingly not at all self-conscious about her nudity now; the sheet fell away from her chest as her lovely breasts came into his view. She looked past his head, over at the clock on her dresser.
 
“It's five-thirty. Do you want me to..?”
 
Keitaro rose quickly from her bedding and was about to rush off when he stopped abruptly, turning to Motoko once more. She looked up at him, questioningly, expectantly. They had just expressed, physically, the intense feelings they had discovered for each other. Motoko had confessed to herself, in her mind and in her heart, that the feelings she discovered she had for him went much, much deeper than even she initially realized. That discovery, that resolution came up from her soul, and he saw it reflected through her eyes as she could barely contain it.
 
'Kei-kun, I love you... I love you!'
 
“...”
 
She opened her mouth as if to say it, but some unknown thing had trapped it in her throat. Why was it so hard to say out loud?
 
'I can't leave her. Not now. I don't want to leave her. She looks so... so delicate right now...'
 
Aoyama Motoko, the iron-willed woman, forged of iron, now appeared as soft as the first powdery snow of winter. If he wasn't careful, why, she might just melt right there in front of him.
 
He chewed on his lower lip, almost blurting out that he would stay right here, with her.
 
'Guess we won't be getting into Todai now, will we?'
 
A voice intruded into his thoughts.
 
'Choices. Damn it!'
 
He slowly knelt next to her once more and embraced her. She raised her arms and welcomed him with not a small bit of relief. He nibbled on her ear, causing her to fight the impulse to pull away. She had always thought her ears too large, as they always poked out from under her hair no matter what she tried to do to prevent that. But Keitaro... what had he said?
 
“Motoko-chan. Don't worry. You are beautiful. All of you.”
 
She caressed his face, tenderly. Tenderness. Was this another aspect she was finding in herself because of him?
 
“Motoko-chan, I don't want to leave now at all, but I have work to complete, and also a study session with Naru and Mutsumi. Please understand.”
 
“I... I do.”
 
She said haltingly, although not wanting him to leave either. Understanding the reality of the situation, however, she stood and began to help him dress, though still quite naked herself. He had shown her how beautiful he thought her to be, and now she wanted him to see that beauty, as much and as often as possible. He rubbed the back of his neck, thinking.
 
“I wish I had time to take a bath, or even shower, but...”
 
“Would you... like...”
 
The words almost wouldn't come out.
 
“to... take a bath... with... me?”
 
She almost looked away in embarrassment at even asking, but her feelings were too strong now. Motoko, she of perfect balance, actually shifted about from one foot to the other as she waited, almost bashfully, for his answer. These feelings had taken root and she knew now that she wanted as much of him as she could get her hands on.
 
'I want him even more now. I want him to see me, to touch me, to want me, as much as I want him.'
 
He couldn't help it as his eyes wandered once more over her tall, fluid physique. Just the thought of running soapy hands up and down her wet, slippery body engaged him, and he had to fight his arousal once more.
 
'She's so beautiful, every part of her. I want her again, right now, but...'
 
“Of course we will. As soon as I'm through studying, I'll figure out a way to sneak you into my room, Motoko-chan. But we'll have to be very quiet, o.k?”
 
Motoko contemplated another session of intimacy with him and her eyes glazed ever so slightly. She moved to him, embracing him once more, thrilling to his touch against her bare skin.
 
“I'd like that, sen... um, Kei-kun.”
 
What neither of them realized at the time was that forces had already been set in motion that would alter those highly anticipated plans.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
'I'm running a bit late, but wow, what an excuse! I'd love to tell Shirai and Haitani, and that stupid, arrogant Kentaro, but I can't.'
 
Keitaro thought to himself as he finished stocking the cleaning supplies in the basement of Hinata-Sou. He had to hurry and complete the rest of his kanrinin duties before meeting his two ronin companions. He was, however, thinking about his great good fortune lately and couldn't help but feel slightly giddy.
 
“Hehehehe...”
 
He chuckled before wrapping his arms about himself, then pinching himself on the back of one hand, as if this could be the greatest dream of his life and he'd somehow wake up to reality. No, it wasn't a dream. Some of the most beautiful women he'd ever known were making passionate love to him, and, given their responses, he'd be getting even more from Motoko, Kit, and Haruka.
 
He briefly considered all the time he now felt he had wasted pursuing Narusegawa, how futile that had turned out to be. She'd been so hard to read, one day defending him, the next day trashing him, now hugging him, now striking him. One moment doing her best to help him understand a concept, the next, “baka, baka, baka”. But then she had traveled all the way to Todai in a snowstorm to bring him back when he thought he had failed the mock test. It was just so...
 
He took a deep breath and exhaled, as any thoughts of how deep he had fallen for her still hurt, even if just a bit. He shook his head to clear out the funk and turned to happier thoughts, and being a bit hentai, well, they kind of turned into hentai thoughts.
 
'I didn't really get to taste the rest of Motoko's body. I'll have to give her breasts more attention next time.'
 
Dancing a jig of happiness, he made himself a bit dizzy, spinning around and such.
 
“Whoa.”
 
He spent a moment recovering from his self-induced bout of vertigo after bumping into a stack of paint cans, knocking them over.
 
But his joy was well founded. All he'd have to do was ask, and maybe not even that. What had Haruka said? Her door was always open to him. What had Kit said? Grab her by the hair if need be? And now Motoko. The memory of the heat and tightness of her back-passage caused a sliver of drool to escape his lips. Would he even have enough bullets in his love-gun to keep them all satisfied? In his mind, this was the extent of his good karma coming back to reward him. He was so happy, that never for a moment did he even consider that there were four other lovely young women who also hoped to get him into that sweet position between their thighs, and that all four were working their plans even now.
 
He hummed an upbeat tune as he placed the remainder of the laundry detergent on the top shelf.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
From her room, Su saw Keitaro sweeping the deck where Shinobu had recently hung fresh laundry. She quickly ran downstairs, then sneaked up and leapt onto him from behind, wrapping her lithe, powerful legs about his neck. Keitaro flinched and dropped the broom before realizing from her action who it was. He silently offered a prayer of thanks to the gods as he felt the cotton of her panties rubbing against the back of his neck. Su leaned over the top of his head and looked into his eyes from upside-down, her blond hair flowing southward.
 
“Hello, Keitaro-kun.”
 
“Ah, hello, Kaolla-chan.”
 
“Kei-kun, I was wondering if you remember the promise you made?”
 
She indicated the seriousness of her inquiry by squeezing her thighs together, threatening the blood supply to his brain. Keitaro had felt the effects of that maneuver in the past, passing out at least once or twice when she had gotten overly excited and forgot what she could do to him from that position.
 
Oh no. Not another promise girl. What in the seven hells did he promise her? He squinted slightly as he searched his brain.
 
“I'm sorry, Kaolla-chan. I've been really distracted lately. I don't...”
 
“You don't remember?”
 
Blond eyebrows knit then, as green eyes revealed just a hint of disappointment and, ever so briefly, sadness. That was something he couldn't ever remember seeing in Kaolla, except perhaps when she had transformed into her older manifestation. Her legs released themselves from around his neck and she hopped down to stand in front of him. With arms behind her back, she rocked back and forth on her heels, waiting.
 
“Uhh.” He stretched his brain, trying.
 
“Birds and bees?” She helped him along, now crossing her arms in front of her.
 
“Oh! Oh yes, that. I...”
 
Suddenly, a gust of wind passed and blew the skirt of Su's uniform. The brief flash of white underneath stood out in stark contrast to her chocolate-almond skin.
 
Chocolate-almond.
 
Keitaro unconsciously licked his lips, the thought briefly flickering across his mind of how much he'd like to actually taste Su, to run his tongue all over her, to just eat her up... Then he mentally kicked himself, putting that thought into his recycle bin and zapping it.
 
“Hello? Kei-kun?”
 
“Oh. Sorry, Kaolla-chan. Um... let me finish my duties and study session and we'll have that talk later tonight. Alright?
 
Green eyes batted at him. And that blush of hers...
 
“All right, but remember, you promised. In the meantime, are you going to eat that candy bar you have in your pocket?”
 
“Oh.”
 
He fished it out and handed it to her.
 
“Here, you can have it.”
 
“Thanks, Kei-kun.”
 
She opened it halfway, then snaked her tongue about it from all angles, stripping the chocolate coating down to the bare peanut core in a flash. Keitaro watched in silence. Su's tongue then extended it's full length, wrapping completely around the exposed candy, then pulled it out of the rest of its wrapper before drawing it into her mouth. It was like a scene out of 'Wild Kingdom'.
 
“Mmmm.”
 
She hummed as she chewed, then swallowed. She then skipped happily back to the inn. Keitaro stood mute a moment more, stunned by her oral virtuosity. He shook his head and scratched the back of his neck.
 
Remembering his upcoming study session, he swept even faster. Kaolla was so involved in her own thoughts, she sped past Shinobu, who was coming upstairs with an empty basket to pick up the dry laundry.
 
“Hello, Ka...”
 
'Hmm. She's in a rush. I wonder what...'
 
By that time, she had reached the top of the steps and saw Keitaro sweeping. After stilling the throbbing of her heart somewhat, she stepped up onto the deck and approached him.
 
“Kei-kun.”
 
He stopped sweeping.
 
“Oh. Hi, Shinobu-chan. Come to pick up the...”
 
He stopped, then slowly turned to the laundry flapping in the wind. The dust he had created by sweeping meant she would have to do the laundry all over again.
 
'Uh oh.'
 
“Shinobu-chan, I'm sorry. I forgot that you asked me to wait until the laundry was taken down. Please forgive me, it's just that I was...”
 
“Forgive you? Forgive you? So you can ignore me again?” She squeaked.
 
She dropped the laundry basket and balled her fists. Keitaro raised his eyebrows. Something was eating at her, and it was coming out in spite of her attempts to modulate it.
 
“Shinobu-chan, I'm sorry, I didn't...”
 
“That's right, you didn't! When it comes to me, you never do. You flee from me or you ignore me. What do I have to do to get your attention, to get you to pay attention to me, like... like...”
 
She shouted at him, her chest heaving, her cheeks turning scarlet. She stopped before she revealed the extent of her knowledge of his actions these past two days. He dropped the broom and knelt in front of her, holding out his arms.
 
“Shinobu-chan. Gomen nesai. I've somehow hurt you and I don't know what to do to make it up to you. Please, tell me.” He said softly.
 
In spite of her bout of anger and frustration, Shinobu approached him with halting, jerky steps. Her attraction to him was strong; exactly how was she supposed to fight it? She remembered Haruka's warning, in the office, as the elder lectured the younger.
 
“He has feelings for you, Shinobu, but you must be careful. He doesn't handle guilt very well, and if he were ever to hurt you, it would destroy him. You must help him by not putting him, or yourself, at risk. Do you understand?”
 
Shinobu had nodded to the older woman, then. In her mind, she did understand that what she was contemplating was impossible to consummate. She had tested herself, with her fingers, when alone in her room and had realized that even stretching to the point of pain, physiologically she would not be able to accommodate him.
 
But her heart would not give up.
 
She dropped the basket to the ground. While on his knees, the two were at eye level, and her eyes never left his as she walked into his embrace. In her dreams, this was how she would approach him, walking into their first kiss. When his hands clasped her about the shoulders, she closed her eyes and tilted her head, anticipating with puckered lips. But, sadly, his cheek only grazed hers. She felt his breath in her ear, apologizing, and his arms wrapped around her as he pulled her to himself. She finally accepted that if it wasn't a kiss, well, this was still pretty good.
 
“I... I'm sorry I yelled at you, Kei-kun.”
 
Her body trembled as if she were feeling a chill, even though it was sixty-five degrees outside.
 
“It's alright. Listen, I promised you and Su that we'd talk about something, and she reminded me of it earlier..”
 
Shinobu's ears now burned, turning scarlet also.
 
'Sex. He's going to...'
 
“So we'll have that discussion later tonight, o.k?”
 
“Umm-hmm.”
 
She smiled at him, with that sad, beautiful smile of hers, and he let out the breath he'd been holding.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
“I'm still not 100 percent behind this, Mutsumi. I mean, you're very attractive, and I like you a lot, just... not that way.”
 
Narusegawa blushed slightly as she spoke to Otohime, remembering even now the kiss the older girl planted on her that time, after having kissed Keitaro. The two women sat in Naru's room at the study table, about to put their plan into action before Keitaro joined them. Mutsumi replied in her high-pitched, breathy voice.
 
“I understand completely, Naru, and I, um, certainly don't want you to do anything you don't feel comfortable doing. I simply thought that since many men find the prospect of two attractive girls making out to be, um, quite stimulating, Keitaro could respond favorably to us... I mean, to you... once he saw us together. I mean, after all, it's only kissing, and, um...”
 
Naru mentally chewed over the thought a bit more. Perhaps Mutsumi was right. The last time they kissed really wasn't all that bad, in hindsight. Considering that her other options were virtually non-existent right now, what could it hurt?
 
And she really did want Keitaro to see and desire her in a sexual way. Naru had thought long and hard since the day Su's device showed her his deepest desires. She'd had him around her finger once, tied on a tight leash to her skirt, and now he was screwing Kit and Haruka? And who else after those two? What the fuck was up with that? She became even more defensive and self-righteous, if only to answer her own conscience.
 
After all, it was her pussy he'd been sniffing around before, trying to get a piece of, at least that's what her ego told itself. The other girls knew it, and they had always in the past deferred to her. And she'd given him a whiff every now and then, the faintest of promises, to keep him in line. She had been the one to pull his strings, manipulating him by his feelings for her whenever she was in a romantic mood, but knocking him through a wall whenever he tried to push things farther along than her own comfort zone allowed. Because if he made it into Todai, then there were possibilities, but if not, then cutting the strings would be so much easier, ne?
 
'Hold on a minute. That's... not... true... I'd be just the most vile, most evil bitch alive. Am I really this self-absorbed?' Mental checks and balances kicked in, their primary duty to protect her sanity. Ego fought back, and wrested control once again.
 
Of course, she certainly wouldn't mind feeling that weapon of his stretch her to her limits, but only on her terms, because, well, they still had some things to work out between them first. Yes, that was it. And no, she didn't need him, but for now, she wanted his eyes, his focus, his heart, on her, only her. Then she'd convince him that the others didn't matter to him, and he would do better to leave them alone. After all, he belonged to her, after all they'd been through together, didn't he? Yes, she was feeling much better now. She'd get him all worked up, until he was moaning in agony for her, and then...
 
A frown crossed her face.
 
'Then I'll show him... baka hentai!'
 
“All right, let's do this.”
 
“O.k.”
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Keitaro had completed his duties, and had sneaked back into his room, ducking into a hall closet when the voracious Kit passed by (who just happened to be looking for him for who knew what). He was in the process of selecting his books and study guides when he heard noises coming from upstairs.
 
'Oh. The girls are already here. That's right, I'm late.'
 
As he hurried along collecting his materials, he heard the plank that covered the hole in the ceiling move.
 
“What..?”
 
He waited, but when Naru didn't poke her head through the hole, he called up to her.
 
“Narusegawa?”
 
No answer.
 
That was strange, but since he didn't want to get knocked about, he decided to leave it alone. He'd tell Naru about it when he saw her momentarily. He resumed collecting his things.
 
Upstairs, in Naru's room, Mutsumi fixed the black string bikini bottoms about her hips, then checked on Naru's progress. Naru had just fitted the cups of a yellow bathing suit top about her breasts and was working on securing it from behind when she felt the older girl's hands on her back, working the clasp, then tugging on the straps.
 
“You're not quite in the cups.”
 
Otohime reached around from behind and tugged at the bottom of both cups, firmly securing Naru's breasts within the top. Then she lifted the cups, filled with Naru's breasts, with her palms, seemingly testing the weight of her endowment.
 
“This might be a bit small for you. See how the cleavage pushes up too much over the top? Have your breasts grown larger recently?”
 
“...” Naru squeaked.
 
She felt a thrill go down her spine at Mutsumi's touch, having just before watched the image in the mirror as the dark-haired beauty got completely naked without a care in the world as she changed into her suit. Naru had turned her back out of just a bit of modesty as she changed, and also because she was feeling something in Otohime's presence, and she still wasn't quite sure what it was.
 
Narusegawa knew she had quite the outstanding figure, with curves in all the right places, and men reminded her almost daily of this, but Otohime was the complete voluptuous beauty, with fat, sumptuous breasts that threatened to break through the confines of her own bikini top. For a girl who loved watermelons, she certainly had a sizable pair of her own sitting high up on her chest. Her figure flowed next down to a modest waist, then out again to full, womanly hips and rump, then down luscious legs to perhaps the most beautiful pair of feet Naru thought she had ever seen on a woman. Then there was that totally unique single thick ring of hair that cascaded down her back. She found herself wanting to run fingers through it, to see if the soft coil would bounce back if she unwound it.
 
“Naru, you look marvelous. I'm certain we, I mean you, will get the response we planned for.”
 
Again, Naru felt a bit odd as Mutsumi looked her over, and she swore she saw the girl lick her lips as she did so.
 
Otohime tried her best to keep her mind centered on her task, but it was hard. In truth, being this close to a near-naked Naru was quite exciting. She had always admired the brunette's lovely face and body whenever they were in the springs together, and, although they were good friends, she'd never gotten up the courage to leverage the kiss she'd given her into something more. Part of the reason was that Naru was often so uptight that there was no telling what her reaction would have been. It was only the desperation Mutsumi had sensed when they “communicated” back in the library that gave her hope that if Keitaro rejected her again, she could possibly convince Naru to be more than friends.
 
Mutsumi was indeed bisexual, and she had known as much since she was a teenager. To her, making love was a beautiful, even spiritual thing, be it to a man or a woman. Beyond her sexual identity, she was simply a gentle-natured person full of love for people in general. She had grown quite close to and fond of everyone at Hinata-Sou, but these two, the two she had kissed, held a special place in her heart, partly because there was some thing she sensed that bound them together, in spite of Naru's unpredictable responses toward him. She had often dreamt of being with either or both of them in at the very least a physical relationship. Deep down, however she had hoped for much more than that.
 
Indeed, she could even see herself spending her life with Keitaro and Naru, the three of them living as husband and wife and wife. What with all the studying going on, they were practically living together in Naru's room anyway. In fact, Keitaro had kissed Naru, by proxy, because of Mutsumi acting as intermediary that first time. She pictured herself in that role quite often as she waited for reality to finally catch up to fancy. Of course she had been hurt terribly when Keitaro rejected her earlier advances, fixated on Narusegawa as he had been then. But something had happened between those two and he was no longer paying much attention to the fiery-tempered girl.
 
So Otohime's plan was three-fold. She wanted to help Naru capture his attention once again, and perhaps re-light the fire he once burned for her. She wanted to light a fire for herself, if possible, since she had resolved to never stop competing for his affection until he actually said the words, told her to her face that he would never feel anything for her. If he was indeed gifted in the way Naru had described, then she would compete even harder, hoping against hope that he would change his mind about her.
 
And she was dying to feel Naru's body on top of hers.
 
If she was very lucky, her plan would accomplish all three objectives. When fully conscious, Otohime was often quite brilliant.
 
Just then, sounds could be heard coming from Keitaro's room below them. Mutsumi silently motioned to Naru to move the wooden plank to open the hole in the floor. Mutsumi then positioned herself on her back upon Naru's bedding, before motioning to the lovely light-haired brunette to come to her. Naru crawled over to the dark-haired girl, whose arms were open to her, before hesitating just a moment more. Keitaro then called out her name, but she remained mute. Resolving to get this over with, she closed the gap to Otohime, then straddled her hips before settling down on top of her.
 
It was one of Naru's conditions that she be on top, in control of the whole operation, so that she could keep things within her comfort level. Mutsumi had also thought they'd get better results if both of them were nude, but Naru flatly refused, which was why they had put on bikinis. Naru knew she definitely wasn't a lesbian, and she didn't think she was bi, but she'd sneaked a few men's magazines into her room and had read about (and seen the pictures of!) some of the things that caught their interest. Otohime was absolutely right; many men went berserk over the sight of two hot girls together.
 
Knees on either side of the dark brunette's waist, Naru tentatively leaned forward to plant the first kiss when her sizable breasts touched Mutsumi's even larger ones. Her nipples recorded an electric charge, and she gasped. Otohime blinked and blushed herself, not anticipating that she'd also feel so much heat from Naru's crotch as the younger girl straddled her belly. Was it just the excitement of what they were trying to accomplish, or did Naru...
 
The light brunette composed herself and tried again, squinting slightly as her breasts flattened against Mutsumi's once more. She quickly tilted her head and planted a light smack on the other woman's lips. Sitting up quickly, and feeling a bit woozy, she fought through these other, emerging feelings and tried her best to remember her lines.
 
“Oh... my. Mutsumi... your... lips... are... so... soft...” She panted.
 
It came out a bit wooden, but perhaps...
 
Downstairs, Keitaro dropped the little tea kettle he was about to pour the cup of water into when he heard that.
 
'What?'
 
He wheeled around to observe the hole in the ceiling more intently then. Walking as quietly as he could until he was just beneath it, he craned his neck, listening.
 
“Why... thank... you... Naru. Your... lips... are... just... as... soft.”
 
Neither was Otohime going to win any academy award, but her excuse was that her sex engine was warming up; she had attempted to wrap her arms about Naru when the younger girl kissed her, but Naru had stopped that action by grabbing her by the wrists and pinning them to the floor over her head.
 
“I told you, I don't want this to get out of hand.” She hissed.
 
Glancing slightly over at the hole, she noticed Keitaro was not yet there. Still pressing the older girl's wrists to the floor, and their faces inches from each other, her actions forced Mutsumi's heavy, firm breasts to mash against her own once more. She was starting to breathe heavily, and Otohime's chest was heaving as well, this dominance/submissive experience totally new, but quite exciting to her. Through the haze that was attempting to claim her mind, Naru remembered her next line.
 
“Let's... try... another... kiss. But... don't... touch... my... breasts... this... time...”
 
Downstairs, Keitaro's jaw hit the floor. Narusegawa and Otohime?
 
Impossible!
 
But, if it was possible, well then he just had to see it. Forgetting his better judgment, he started piling up furniture.
 
Still fighting for control, now over her own emotions, Naru kissed Mutsumi again, this time tasting the tongue the older girl had deftly slipped through her lips.
 
'Her lips are so soft and full...'
 
Mutsumi simply couldn't fight it any longer when Naru's thick, soft hair cascaded over her face when she leaned forward. Naru gasped at a slight burn deep in her belly, and then felt her juices begin to flow.
 
'But this was just supposed to be... because I'm not... I'm not...'
 
She could continue to try to fool her mind, but her body was having none of it. The freak was now emerging from Otohime, who was panting and writhing beneath her, and after one particular shifting movement, one too-small black bikini cup could no longer contain its contents, and the thick aureola of one fat nipple began to reveal itself to Naru.
 
And to Keitaro, who had by now climbed up and poked his head through the hole.
 
'Oh my... god! Otohime has... puffies!'
 
It was true. Mutsumi was one of those relatively rare Japanese women whose nipples sat high atop thick, “puffy” aureolae. In her current state of excitement, they had become distended, swollen, and now begged for attention.
 
The original purpose of their charade was in danger of being lost on both girls, as Mutsumi looked up almost pleadingly at Naru, who returned her gaze with a somewhat confused look of her own. But then Naru licked her lips, and Mutsumi saw it.
 
'Naru... onegai...'
 
Narusegawa continued to fight against what her brain demanded it experience directly.
 
'I'm not... I'm not...'
 
Almost as if her mind blanked out on her, the next thing Naru knew was that Mutsumi's swollen peak had somehow found its way into her mouth, and that she was now sucking and slurping on the sensitive bud. Mutsumi hissed, almost bucking Naru off of her as the sensations hit the pleasure center of her brain. Naru, eyes closed as she nursed, released Mutsumi's wrists and now used both hands to hold the large, dense teat steady as she attacked it's sensitive tip.
 
“N... Naru... Suck... suck it. Onegai, keep sucking it.”
 
Mutsumi wheezed. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms about Naru, drawing her even closer, trying to force-feed her. This time, Naru did not rebuff her.
 
'Why? Why am I enjoying this so much? I want to keep on sucking her delicious tits... and now... I want to taste even more of her body? Do I want... to... to...'
 
What neither girl noticed was that their charade had achieved the desired effect, namely, Keitaro had pulled himself up through the hole and was now observing the heated display before him. And he was getting excited by what he saw. But the girls were so into each other that they never even noticed him.
 
“Naru... onegai... the other one...”
 
Mutsumi had grasped the other cup and yanked it down, releasing her other large mound of warm, firm flesh. Naru complied, moving to the other thick nipple, leaving a thin trail of saliva across Mutsumi's chest as she did so.
 
'I can't lie to myself. This feels so good. Is this the real reason why Keitaro and I can't ever resolve... Am I a lesbian? Am I bi? Or is it just that Mutsumi is so sexual that she's the one who makes me feel this way, the one who brings this out in me?'
 
Mutsumi knew her bikini bottoms were soaked with her juices; she could feel it. Naru's juices were also now flowing freely; Mutsumi's belly was becoming wet with them. She briefly considered that Naru might want to go even further than she originally planned, which meant that she could soon feel the younger girls lips munching on the slippery, fat ones between her legs. That could happen, but she wasn't going to press the issue, nor was she going to wait for relief. Otohime's fingers started to move slowly down her body, their first objective to get inside of her bikini bottoms, then to get inside of herself.
 
Their journey was sidetracked, however, as they brushed against Naru's own fat breasts that were right now bulging out of their cups. Mutsumi caressed and squeezed them, and Naru shifted her position so that her lover could get better access. Mutsumi pushed the top completely down, and Naru's sizable endowments burst free.
 
“Oh!”
 
Naru's nipples were hard pebbles rising from the surface of her firm, fat mounds. Mutsumi reached up and tweaked them between thumb and forefinger, then grasped the quivering masses and caressed and squeezed them until Naru's spongy flesh bulged out between her fingers. Naru, eyes still closed and slurping noisily, felt as if her own nipples were going to explode like firecrackers if they didn't get direct attention from Mutsumi's lips and tongue. The feelings were intense, but still she tried to regain control from her libido.
 
'I... I only want her to... to suck on them... just a little bit. That's all it is. It doesn't mean anything. I'm just horny. Then, she'll leave and I can masturbate and bring myself off. Relief. I just need some relief and I'll be o.k.'
 
Naru reluctantly released Mutsumi's nipple and watched as it fell from her lips and bounced up and down on top of its pink flesh-mountain. Then she looked to her left.
 
And saw Keitaro standing there.
 
Perhaps it was the buildup of her unquenched lust. Perhaps it was some long-standing thing between she and Keitaro that she could not discover and fix. Perhaps she had completely forgotten the objective of her ruse. Perhaps it was for all of those reasons that her reaction was instinctual.
 
“What..? What are you..?”
 
Keitaro saw that look in her eye and gasped as he recognized it immediately. Naru disengaged herself from Mutsumi, then stood and stalked over to him on shaky legs, covering her bare breasts with one forearm, while the other one started it's windup.
 
“Why you... hentai!”
 
“No, Naru. Don't!”
 
Narusegawa's right cross was quick, but Mutsumi was quicker. The blow, intended for Keitaro, struck Mutsumi on the cheek as the other girl threw herself bodily in front of Keitaro in order to shield him. As if in slow-motion, Mutsumi's head turned at an odd angle, then her body followed, spinning around in a pirouette until the back of her heel caught the edge of the hole in the floor.
 
She couldn't regain her balance and fell down through it.
 
“Mutsumi-chan!”
 
Keitaro called out as he turned toward the hole. Naru grasped his shirt sleeve, however, stopping him in his tracks. Still fuming, she screamed.
 
“This is all your fault! You... You...”
 
She released him, then reared back with enough energy to send him through the wall, when she felt someone grab her wrist. Turning, she gasped as it was none other than Motoko who had stopped her.
 
“Naru-senpai. Please stop.”
 
Naru yanked her arm away from Motoko, who now moved into a position between she and Keitaro.
 
“I will not allow you to harm him.”
 
Olive-green eyes pierced through shocked brown ones, declaring their intent.
 
“But... but you don't know what...”
 
“Naru-senpai. It is not my desire to fight you. After all this time living here, I have come to greatly respect you. But know this. You will not strike him again. Ever again. Is that understood?”
 
For effect, Motoko snapped the hilt of her sword out of it's sheath with her thumb. Naru looked from her to Keitaro and back. Her eyes narrowed.
 
“Get out of my room. Both of you!”
 
Just then they heard a voice from below.
 
“Owwwwoooo.”
 
“Mutsumi-chan!”
 
Keitaro exclaimed, and was off like a rocket, out the door and down the stairs. Naru continued to glare at Motoko, who snapped the blade of her sword back into place and turned to walk past her. Naru was stunned that everything had happened as fast as it had, but she was just as stunned as she sniffed the unmistakable scent of sex coming from the taller, younger girl. Motoko had designs of bathing with Keitaro, and she had been waiting for him when she heard the ruckus coming from Naru's room. Before Motoko could get to the door, Naru spat.
 
“You... you fucked him, didn't you?”
 
Motoko froze for just a moment. Turning back to the still-topless girl, she gave her a wan smile before replying.
 
“I will not lie. We now have the physical relationship of which you speak. But there is more to it than simply that. Much more. When you have composed yourself, perhaps we can even discuss this. But be clear, from this day forward, he will be respected in this house.”
 
Motoko then bowed to her senior.
 
“Narusegawa-senpai.”
 
She turned then and walked out, sliding the rice-paper door closed behind her.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
A/N: More Motoko is never a bad thing, methinks. The first part here was an encore for her bazillions of fans. The last part was to show that... well I don't have to spell it out.
 
Ah yes, Mutsumi. So selfless, so sweet, so kind and gentle, with not an evil bone in her body. And what a body. I made her a bit more selfish than her characterization in the anime because I wanted to flesh (“Hey, Beavis, he said 'flesh', hnnhnnhnnhnnn”.) her out a bit more. She's still in love with Keitaro, and I want her to find happiness (would you believe I actually found a chibi Mutsumi wallpaper that I have up right now..?). She gets got next chap.
 
Let's see... Naru. We are going deep. I wanted to show some of her selfish, out-of-control (and somewhat manipulative) nature as well. Plus the fact that she's still somewhat confused. I wouldn't classify her as a psycho-bitch as some of you have. I think she's a classic type-A personality (actually, Kentaro called her a 2-C, based on his diagram), and things don't look too good right now between her and K, but things will work out for her eventually (because that's what I promised you all from the first chapter). Apologies to Naru-haters, and I think I was one when this thing started, but as I'm seeing other dimensions open up into her psyche, it seems that this will wind up a journey of self-discovery for her.
 
Yes, ladies, guys do sometimes (often?) think like Keitaro in the storage room. We really stop thinking about “it” only if our thought process is interrupted by crap like work or school or other such nonsense. Please watch the hilarious anime “Colorful” if you really want to know what some of us are capable of in your presence.
 
Wanted more lemons in this chap but once again it got to be too long, over 7 thousand words. This thing is writing itself, I tell ya. But there will be multiple lemons in the next chap.
 
I think there will be only two or three more chapters before this fic is completed.
 
I've got a ton of real-life stuff happening, so I plan to post shout-outs to your reviews when I put up the next version of this chap, hopefully before the end of the month. From your responses, many of you have been clamoring for me to keep this going (thank you!), so I hope this installment pleases you.
 
Happy Happy!
 
W.