Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Weapon of Mass Destruction ❯ Big Love ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Disclaimer: “Big Love” is owned by Fleetwood Mac, or at least Lindsey Buckingham. I use it here for the marvelously sexy sound effects of its chorus. Lyrics in ( ).
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Narusegawa, after slamming the board over the hole in anger and frustration, and then securing her breasts within her top, crossed her legs and sat down. She grabbed and clutched Liddo-kun tightly, his dense softness providing stability, an anchor, to help her with the thoughts wildly ricocheting inside her head. She trembled, still buzzed over the entire series of events she had just experienced. Her keen mind tried to analyze exactly what had happened; it just wasn't getting any acceptable results. How had things gone so horribly wrong? She and Otohime had worked the dark brunette beauty's plan to garner Keitaro's interest, and that had succeeded.
 
She had tried to maintain control over the situation because she hadn't wanted things to get out of hand, but that had failed.
 
Miserably.
 
She had only wanted Keitaro to notice and desire her as he had the others.
 
No, that wasn't true.
 
She actually wanted to be even more desirable to him, the most desirable, the way it had always been with him, the way it should always be. She had somehow failed to regard the changing winds, had suffered a lapse in attention and taken him for granted, had confused him once too often, and he had slipped through her fingers. How had she fallen so far from her top position as the focus of his attention? And for it to have happened so quickly! Hell, even Shinobu and Kaolla had more of an effect on him than she had right now. She put that out of her mind right now as she had so many more important things to contemplate. She had to find out if Mutsumi was all right. She had to figure out exactly what it was that had come over her when the two of them almost... almost...
 
The questions continued to hammer away at her, demanding answers she could not give.
 
'Am I... a lesbian?'
 
That kept dancing through her head. She put Liddo-kun down on the floor next to her. Running her fingers through her thick brunette strands, she sighed and then cupped her face in her hands. O.k., so during a few of her masturbatory sessions, her mind had wandered as it contemplated sex with a few girls that she admitted to herself she had found attractive. Some of them even lived here at Hinata-sou. But she hadn't acted upon it, so it remained just a fantasy, and therefore didn't really mean anything, right?
 
No, she had felt physical, sexual attraction toward men. But then what had just happened with Otohime? She tried her best to untangle the feelings as well as the events they were tied to.
 
'Am I bisexual? Why did I enjoy that with Otohime? It wasn't supposed to happen like that. We're just friends, but I wanted to... to go further... I really wanted her. That's just...'
 
She felt a bit cold, so she rose and went to her closet to put some clothes on. She absent-mindedly picked over something to wear as her psyche continued its self-examination, turning now to Keitaro, and what had really been eating at her.
 
'I've done it again. I've blindly lashed out at him once again. What is this rage that comes up from inside me whenever I fear Keitaro might display any kind of sexual feelings toward me? That he might want to touch me in 'that way'? Isn't that what I really want? But then it's not just me. I get this way if I fear he has sexual feelings toward any of the girls here. Where is this, this thing coming from? Why do I feel the need to attack him, to try to control his sexual expression? Why do I want to hurt him? It's like I turn into some kind of berserker, where I just can't control myself. Why? What am I trying to protect, that I fear he will take from me?'
 
The questions, and the associated feelings they dragged up from deep within her subconscious, overwhelmed her. She wiped her cheek with the back of her hand as moisture began to accumulate there.
 
'He's so important to me, but I rarely, if ever, let him know that. But punch and kick him? That I can do. What if I lose him over this latest incident? Hah! Lose him. Did I ever really have him in the first place, after all I've done to him? He... he took my abuse because he... he was in love with me, I know that. I've always known that, and I worked it to my advantage on more than one occasion. What does he think of me now, after I attacked him once again? Mutsumi protected him. Motoko protected him. Protected him from me, Naru the Berserker-Bitch.'
 
She laughed bitterly, sarcastically, at her self-inflicted barb. The laughter died down quickly, as she became again introspective.
 
'But I see in him everything they do. Why am I like this? How did I get this way? What happened to me?'
 
The deep, dark place where the rage came from then responded.
 
'Who cares? He's a complete idiot and a loser. You are wasted on him. You know this. You tell yourself so every day. That's why, back on Pararkelse Island, you shouted out that you loved him, but then later, you took it back. You needed to express that emotion at the time, and he was convenient, available, and so you did. After, when you had to face up to it, you acted like it never happened.'
 
Counterpoint weighed in.
 
'And just how stupid was that? Shinobu immediately knew that you had just fucked him over once more. Had she been a few years older, and not of such a sweet disposition, she would have been justified had she slapped the shit out of you. Remember the “date” that wasn't really a date? You were pissed that he took you to a beef bowl, and you browbeat him to take you somewhere more worthy of your presence. What a delicious meal, and it cost him all his money! He remembered your 6-month “anniversary” with more pictures from the vending machine, not that you ever even cared.'
 
The argument in her head continued, back and forth.
 
'See? My point exactly. You always get what you need at his expense, and he accepts that. Why does that have to change? If those others want him, let them have him. Why are you putting yourself through this? He was always to be used and then discarded when you...'
 
“NO!”
 
She shouted out loud as she pounded her fist on the dresser. Her voice echoed and startled her, somewhat. She gnashed her teeth as she continued to wrestle this demon.
 
'That's not it at all. Yes, I've called him those things, and I did those other, horrible things, because I needed to keep him at arms-length, then. Yes, I shouted out that I loved him because I really... I really...'
 
The thought that was now emerging was so powerful that Naru began to breathe faster and deeper, and she grasped the edge of the dresser as she slumped to her knees over its impact.
 
'Shinobu called my bluff. She saw right through me, to the liar that's been the real me, both on the island and here at home. And so did Moe-chan, a doll for kami's sake. When she asked Mutsumi if she liked Keitaro, Mutsumi-san revealed her feelings with complete honesty. When Moe asked me, I tried to bluff my way to an answer. A mechanical doll could see into his heart even better than I could.'
 
This was now hurting her, becoming actual, physical pain, and her temples pounded, but this time, she didn't take the easy way out. She was on her knees now, heart hammering, but she would fight now. With only herself as cheerleader, she would fight.
 
'I had been too lazy and too afraid and too self-absorbed to really examine my inner-most feelings where he was concerned. I didn't want to deal with them then, because I would have had to face some frightening truths about myself. I would have had to give him more of myself, and I just didn't have it in me to give, then, even though he had given me everything he had. Or perhaps I did have it, but I was selfish. It was all too convenient for me to have him follow me around like that, at my beck and call. He had committed himself to me; he told me in so many ways, and I took what I needed and afterward pushed him away, so I could live safely within my comfort zone.'
 
“Keitaro...” She breathed his name, softly. The “other” her was relentless.
 
'So what? He's spineless when it comes to you. Look at how he let's you walk all over him. He only wants to please you. He only wants for your happiness. He'll never be the real man that you ultimately want. A man who will take charge, who will put you in your place when you need it. No, not him. Never him.'
 
She shook her head, then countered.
 
'No, something about Keitaro has changed. Motoko has changed. I could tell by the gleam in her eye when she spoke of him. He has changed her. And it's not just for the obvious reason.'
 
She hung her head as guilt re-emerged, now consuming more and more of her. She held her ground and took it head-on. She would not this time give in to the flight impulse. She pulled herself up to stand.
 
'Once again, I have thoughtlessly tried to hurt him. The one I really want, whom I've always ever wanted, the one I desire, the one I want to... and I tried to break his jaw! This has happened over and over and over. That's just too fucked up... I'm... I'm just too fucked up...'
 
She squinted and rapped herself on the head with her knuckles.
 
'Baka, baka, baka. What... what's really wrong with me?'
 
No answer was forthcoming. Her tears continued to dampen her cheeks as she finally selected and dressed herself in a pair of sweats. Doubt and uncertainty hammered away at her now-fragile ego. She methodically twisted her hair into two thick plaits.
 
She could hear muffled sounds coming from downstairs.
 
'I have to talk to someone. Maybe Haruka-san. Something inside me is broken and I have to fix it. I've known that for a while, but I can't ignore it any longer. Because if I lose him over this... and he's already been intimate with Motoko; she's just admitted as much. Who knows about the others? If he... if that develops between the rest of them, and I remain on the outside, looking in, then I don't know what I'll do. I won't be able to stay here. And it's beyond simple jealousy. I really, really want him in my life.'
 
She clenched her fists at that thought.
 
'If I can't mend what I've done... It would be too painful. I'll have to leave Hinata-sou. I couldn't stay here being the only girl he doesn't want to... the only girl he doesn't want.'
 
She found her glasses and put them on. The girl who was a knockout just moments before was now as frumpy as she could make herself to be.
 
'Here I go again, back into this shell. I feel safest when I'm at my least attractive. But maybe it doesn't have to be that way. He's changed Motoko. Perhaps he could change me as well, if I gave him a real chance, an honest chance. I have to risk it. I have to try. I have to fight this, this thing that keeps dragging me down when what I really want is for him to see the real me. All the time. I just need courage. I can't just partially expose my inner feelings and then withdraw once again. There's no more time. I can't...'
 
She looked over at the covered hole in the floor.
 
'Mutsumi-san! I have to see if she's all right!'
 
Naru stood and went to her door, where she paused for a moment longer.
 
'And I have to apologize, if she'll accept it from me.'
 
She then opened the door and headed downstairs.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
“Mutsumi-san!”
 
Keitaro threw aside the pieces of fallen furniture he had used to climb up to the hole in the ceiling as he made his way to her. They appeared to have broken her fall. He hoped that was the case. Mutsumi was lying on the floor, with a dazed look upon her face. He rushed over to her, then stopped abruptly, as her bikini top was still askew, and her magnificent breasts were proudly on display. He had to fight the now recurring image of her and Naru all over each other, half-naked. He swallowed hard as he approached her once again, squinting so that he could at least try somewhat to protect her modesty. That was quite difficult, as, next to Kitsune, Mutsumi had perhaps the most wonderful pair of breasts he had ever seen. He took off his own shirt, leaving him in a t-shirt, and knelt to lift her shoulders up off the floor.
 
'I should probably put her bikini top back on...'
 
He almost went woozy at the thought of handling her while she was still semi-conscious. He ultimately decided against it, just stopping the nosebleed that was coming on. Going back to his original plan, he fitted first one of her arms, then the other into the sleeves of his shirt. Then, still squinting, he tried to button it up. The buttons at her waist were no problem, but the ones at her chest level... he couldn't get the buttons to reach the holes! He tried again, but those two quite large, firm masses of feminine femininity would only squeeze together just so much! This was bad. She sighed, blinked, then looked up at him with glazed, unfocused eyes.
 
“Kei...taro-kun?”
 
She fluttered her eyes and shook her head. He swallowed again, hard, as his hands were grasping the ends of the shirt in a losing war of containment against her sizable endowments.
 
“M... Mutsumi-san, it's not what you think!”
 
He said nervously. He didn't want to let go of the shirt, because if he did, they would bounce free right in front of his face. He briefly considered that under other circumstances, he would be quite happy if that happened. He turned to avoid her face, then he felt her hands upon his as she sat completely upright.
 
“Thank you Kei-kun. You are always so kind and considerate. You can let go now.”
 
He released his hands and waited as she tried to button the shirt herself. No good. Her breasts were simply too large.
 
“Oh my. This won't work.”
 
She started to fit herself into her bikini top, then looked over at him as he knelt with his eyes tightly shut.
 
“Kei-kun, are you afraid to look at me?”
 
“Right now, I would say, yes, Mutsumi-san.”
 
She gasped at his candor, and, quickly securing her top, she gathered her courage, getting ready to put this out in the open once and for all. She got on all fours and crawled closer to him.
 
'Now. I have to find out now.'
 
“Am I... am I not attractive, Kei-kun?”
 
“What?!”
 
He was partly surprised because her voice was much closer to him than a moment ago. But it was her question that gave him pause. Was she delirious? Perhaps she hit her head when she fell. Then he felt her grasp his arm, clutching onto it. And her... well, the way she crushed them against his arm, it was...
 
His eyes fluttered open and he turned to her, breathing a sigh of relief that she had dressed herself, such as it was. She didn't care, though; this was too important. She looked away, then back at him, right into his eyes.
 
“Am I completely unattractive to you? Am I hideous? Is it that difficult for you to look at me with feeling, or, even desire? Is that why you won't... you won't..?”
 
Her normally light, airy voice had gotten even softer, and it registered something else. Hurt. He remembered how he had rejected her at the hotel. Back then, he was still head over heels in love with Naru; she was the only thing he could focus on.
 
“Mutsumi-san...”
 
The others had also heard the crash, and by now were at the open doorway.
 
“Keitaro! What happened? What was that noise? Is anyone hurt? Mutsumi-san!”
 
They all piled into the room, excited and curious. Motoko stood at the rear of the group, just a bit frustrated that she might not get what she had planned for with all the commotion going on. Kit hid the can of whipped cream she was carrying behind her back.
 
'But he wasn't in his room when I checked before...'
 
Mutsumi waited until they calmed down a bit before speaking to them in her raspy, airy voice.
 
“Well, we were upstairs, umm, studying, and I think I was under the kotatsu too long, and then I got up, and then, I got, umm, confused, and the next thing I know is that I'm here, umm, downstairs.
 
Mutsumi put a smile on her face as she fabricated the events leading up to her fall. She would protect Naru forever. Haruka looked from Mutsumi to Keitaro, immediately realizing that the girl was making this up. Mutsumi simply didn't know how to lie. Besides, who studied in a bikini with Keitaro present? Talk about time wasted...
 
Although she and Keitaro had been intimate, and she hoped they would be again very soon, Haruka had to assert her authority in this very serious situation. She closed her eyes and sighed, then took a drag from her cigarette and exhaled.
 
“Keitaro. How many times have I asked you to fix that hole? You must take responsibility.”
 
Keitaro would normally have returned a sheepish grin and a nervous laugh in agreement while he scratched the back of his neck. This time, he patted Mutsumi's hands that were clutched onto him, then stood as she released him. He turned to Haruka, a serious look on his face.
 
“Haruka-san, with all due respect, now is not the time. Mutsumi-san is hurt, perhaps seriously, and all our attention should be directed to her right now. I promise you, I will seal up that hole once and for all as soon as I know she's all right. Believe me when I say, once and for all. Now please come here and take a look at her, as you are the only one here with first aid expertise.”
 
His words were measured as he stood up to his full height and returned her gaze with an even one of his own. The voice he used and its tone had never been heard before. It wasn't demeaning or insulting, simply commanding. The silence was earth-shattering as the other girls looked from Keitaro to Haruka and back, as two significant events had just transpired. Something major had happened between him and Narusegawa. For Keitaro to so emphatically promise to repair the hole for good meant that whatever had happened did not bode well for those two.
 
Secondly, he had just asserted his masculinity in front of all of them, claiming his inherent power, spraying his musk all over the place, realigning the pecking order. In a pride of lions, with perhaps the blood of the old leader still upon his fangs, the new alpha made certain that the females all now belonged to him, and that understanding was made perfectly clear when he marked first the territory, and then the females as his own.
 
Here, the subtle way Keitaro radiated his own power as he stared at Haruka-san was not lost on the others. He was no longer to be commanded, to be reprimanded. Haruka raised her eyebrows as she carefully considered her words of reply. A slight buzz ran down her spine as she thrilled to this “new” Keitaro, and the corner of her lip turned up.
 
`So, Keitaro-sama, the man within has come forth. I like what I see, and I am glad that I had no small hand in his emergence. I will now defer to you, but promise me that I will experience this new, dominant side of you first-hand, between just the two of us... My lord and master...'
 
Keitaro's eyes widened at that moment. He could swear he read her submission to him through the change in the way she now looked upon him. Haruka decided then that she would help make the transition complete. She put out her cigarette.
 
“But of course, you are absolutely correct. Gomen-nesai for my poor choice of words, Keitaro-san. Please forgive me.”
 
With that, she folded her hands in front of her and bowed, then silently waited for him to acknowledge her.
 
Shinobu gasped. Su realized at that exact moment that she would not raise a hand or foot against him ever again. Kit also knew that nothing would be the same after today.
 
`What a fucking man!'
 
Motoko clutched onto her sword as she too was in awe at this subtle display of power from the new alpha.
 
'I can't believe I ever called him a weakling. What a fool I was.'
 
Sara looked around at each of them as she was just a bit too young to understand all of the understated communication going on. She did understand one thing, however. Keitaro had changed.
 
`What's happened to doofus? He's not a doofus anymore?'
 
Keitaro only wanted for Mutsumi to get attention.
 
“It's all right, Haruka-san. Please…”
 
“Hai.”
 
Haruka then hurried over to the also-stunned Mutsumi, who had read everything the others had in that multi-layered communication.
 
Realignment of pecking order complete. Keitaro was now the king of Hinata-sou. Long live the king.
 
Haruka now leaned over and studied the side of Mutsumi's face that had been stricken, holding the girl's chin between three fingers.
 
“Oh dear, I believe I'm going to have to get some ice for that. Can you stand?”
 
Mutsumi nodded and got to her feet. Haruka checked her over, prodding for breaks or sprains. Except for the knockout blow she absorbed from Naru, she was o.k, as the stacked furniture had broken most of the fall.
 
“I'll be right back.”
 
Releasing the girl, she turned to Keitaro.
 
“Keitaro-san, I don't think she should go home alone tonight. I'd like to put her into the second room past the stairs on the left, number 23, at least for the night. Is that acceptable to you?”
 
“Hai! Arrigatou, Haruka-san. Mutsumi-san, you'll be all right. We won't let anything bad happen to you. I won't let anything bad happen to you.”
 
At that very moment, Naru poked her head inside. The other girls stepped aside to allow her to enter, but she paused at the portal. She looked at Keitaro.
 
“May I come in?”
 
Keitaro felt his anger build up, and for perhaps the first time ever, she felt the effects of his glare. This wasn't the same Keitaro.
 
“What do you want?”
 
He almost said more, but since Mutsumi had shown that she wanted to protect Naru, he decided to go along with her wishes for now.
 
“I... I want to apologize.”
 
Keitaro turned to Mutsumi, who nodded her head. Naru walked slowly over to them, hands clasped in front of her, until she reached the dark brunette. Keitaro ground his teeth. Now that things were perfectly clear to him, he found he couldn't stand to be in her presence.
 
“Say what you have to say and go.”
 
Naru turned first to Mutsumi.
 
“Mutsumi-san, gomen-nesai. Gomen-nesai. I never meant for... Please forgive me. I am so sorry...”
 
She reached up to gently touch Mutsumi's cheek, still not believing what she had done to her friend. Keitaro intercepted her hand however, grabbing her by the wrist and jerking it away.
 
“Don't touch her!”
 
The other girls gasped, but remained silent. Even Tama, who flew in to land on Motoko's shoulder, did not mew. Neither did Motoko flinch at Tama's presence. Naru took off her glasses to see his eyes more clearly. His eyes said it all.
 
'Haven't you done enough damage?'
 
Naru looked at him, her heart breaking.
 
'This is not supposed to be happening. The way he's looking at me, I've never felt this from him before. Why is this time so different?'
 
“Keitaro-kun... I... I...”
 
“Don't say anything. It never mattered to me that you put me through walls, but Mutsumi never hurt a fly. How could you do this to her? I'm finally seeing the real you for the first time, and I'll tell, you, it's not pretty, not at all.”
 
“But Keitaro, please listen. I want you to know... I want to tell you...
 
“There's nothing you can say to me, so say nothing! I can't believe what a fool I was.”
 
He hissed under his breath. His posture and the manner of his gesticulation gave away his upset to the others even though they could not hear every word said.
 
Naru now knew he wouldn't accept it, but mouthed her apology anyway. This was the first time she had ever shown remorse for her violent actions, and had he a cooler head, he would have realized that this was a watershed event in their relationship. But he couldn't see it. The barrier, of her own making, had been erected between them, and it became more solid with each passing moment. She looked over at Mutsumi once more, and that one sadly nodded her acceptance. Naru realized she could only make things worse if she remained, so she turned and left his room, with all eyes upon her.
 
After Narusegawa left, Mutsumi remembered her injury. The slight throbbing in her cheek hurt even more now. She brought her hand up to prod about the area, and she winced as it reminded her that it was still sore. She could only imagine how she looked, especially to him. Was it black and blue already? She turned to Keitaro, and he immediately knew what she was thinking, her recent question to him still echoing inside his head.
 
'Am I hideous? Am I completely unattractive to you?'
 
He read those questions once more in her eyes. He wanted to respond to her, to reassure her, but the others were still present, and it would be awkward to try right now.
 
Haruka returned with an ice pack for Mutsumi's cheek and applied it.
 
“There. The swelling should go down soon. Take two of these for the pain.”
 
Kit and Motoko each supported an arm as they took her to the room she would be staying in, at least for the night.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Su pulled Maehara aside as the older girls took Mutsumi down the hall. She was trying so hard to contain her energy that she looked about to burst.
 
“Listen, I want to know as badly as everyone else what happened, but I have something I've been working on that I really want you to see.”
 
Shinobu didn't want to leave just now. It was so important to her that she didn't lose too much ground to the other girls whenever Keitaro was concerned. She looked over at the others, then back at Kaolla, uncertainty showing on her face.
 
“Umm…”
 
Kaolla's normal grin turned to something more serious.
 
“Please? It's important to me, and I think also to you.
 
“What is it?”
 
“I could describe it, but it's better if you see it.”
 
Su's face was so sincere that Maehara couldn't resist.
 
“All right.”
 
They then made their way to Su's room, where she disarmed the intruder alert systems remotely, then entered. Why did it always appear that Su had five combined rooms compared to everyone else's one? They made their way beyond the jungle area to a smaller area where Su had her lab. There was an atom symbol on the door, not the old solar system based model, but the Niels Bohr model. Su would proudly point to it and brag to anyone who knew who Niels Bohr was, if she could just find that person. To the right of the cryptic eye symbol of her country was a small decal of 'Dexter', in his glasses, lab coat, and all. Su spoke the password and the computer responded.
 
“Voice pattern recognition system accepts Su Kaolla … and guest. Please enter.”
 
Shinobu looked about as they passed work stations with various experiments the genius south-sea islander was simultaneously working on. Some were organic, like the research into increased crop yields that would eventually help her country along with many others. There were other mechanical, or sound or light based projects. There were numerous computer screens flashing readings of one sort or other. Kaolla stopped at a few of them, checking disposition, or progress, or, (gasp!) containment.
 
Shinobu was slightly surprised, but very impressed.
 
“Wow… I think I'll call you `Washu-chan' from now on…”
 
Finally, they stopped in front of what looked to Shinobu like… like… a port-o-potty! Shinobu squeaked out the obvious.
 
“Umm… it looks like a port-o-potty…”
 
Su dramatically pointed a finger at it as she grand-standed.
 
“That's because it is! I mean, it used to be. It was all that Mecha-Tama could find on short notice. But anyway, that's not the point.”
 
Su opened the door and stepped inside, then she held out her hand for Shinobu to follow. Then she closed the door behind them. An interior light turned on, and music indigenous to Kaolla's country began to surround them. Su considered how kawaii Shinobu looked with her nose wrinkled, and laughed.
 
“It's o.k., you can breathe. Everything's been disinfected and steam cleaned.
 
Shinobu blew out the breath she had been holding and looked about herself.
 
“What does it do?”
 
“I call it my Magical Girl Transformation Field Generator.”
 
She replied proudly.
 
“It will use a Magical Girl's magic, plus the concentrated essence of the red moon collected in the specially created quartz stones above us to transform her into whatever manifestation she desires.”
 
Shinobu looked up at the intricate pattern of cut red quartz above their heads. She squealed.
 
“Red stone!?”
 
Su laughed, as they had only watched the latest episode of that anime the night before.
 
“No, silly. I'm not an alchemist, I'm a Magical Girl.”
 
Shinobu calmed down with an embarrassed smile, then it all dawned on her.
 
“So, you're going to use it to turn into your adult form!”
 
“That is partly true...”
 
Su's eyes gleamed with mischief as she could almost read Maehara's thoughts. Another mature, desirable competitor going after her beloved Kei-chan. Shinobu's brows knitted and she clasped her hands together, trying to figure out why Kaolla would reveal this to her. This was awful. Now she would be the only one left behind. Why would her friend be so cruel? Su saw the emotions crossing the girl's face and didn't want Shinobu to suffer any longer, so she stepped closer and embraced her, bringing them cheek to cheek. Then she spoke softly into her friend's ear.
 
“You are coming with me.”
 
“You don't mean..?”
 
“You want him to be your first, don't you?”
 
Although this was her best friend, Shinobu turned beet red. She winced, then looked sadly at Su.
 
“I... that's the deepest wish of my heart. But it can't happen. You saw for yourself. He's too... he's just too much for me. I'd give anything to be able to know that I could please him that way... anything...”
 
“Anything? Hmmm. Last week Tuesday, you made us some puff pastries. I had a bellyache for three hours after, I ate so many of them. Now if you could promise me that I'd see some more...”
 
Su laughed, but Shinobu remained serious.
 
“But Kaolla-chan… how? I'm not a magical girl…”
 
Su's face turned from one of mirth, to one much more somber.
 
“Yes, you are. You just don't remember.”
 
“Umm..?”
 
“Think back to your dream, when we all played Kei-chan's quest RPG. I was a tiger cub, and you were…”
 
Shinobu's eyes went wide at the memory.
 
“A... magical... girl! But that was only a dream! How…”
 
“We dreamed the same dream because of a lot of things. Mostly, though, because we are magical girls.”
 
“Then that means that I can..?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“But... but you want him also, so why would you do this? Why would you help me?”
 
Kaolla moved a shock of blond from her face as she locked eyes with the shorter, blue-haired girl.
 
“Because you are closer than a sister to me, and I want you to be happy. It's physical, the attraction you have for him, but also, you love him, don't you?”
 
Kaolla took a short step back to observe the younger girl as she dropped that bomb. Shinobu gazed into Kaolla's deep green eyes and she wondered for a moment how the bronze-skinned girl could see so deep within her, to the truth. She tried to stall anyway.
 
“Well, umm, I…”
 
She tried to avert her eyes, but Su would not let her flee. Su now put her playfulness aside. With the precision of a surgeon, she cut to the core of the issue once more.
 
“You love him, don't you?”
 
“Kaolla-chan, please…”
 
Maehara looked at her hands, then all around the interior of the machine, trembling. It was starting to become claustrophobic, as Su was in effect asking for her trust in revealing the most tightly bound and hidden emotion the brilliant young chef had protected for so long. She did trust Su, but it was still hard. Su spoke softly, sounding never more mature beyond her years than at that moment.
 
“Shinobu-chan. All you have to do is say it. Not for me, but for yourself. You know I'll protect your feelings. I won't hurt you. What is it inside of you that you fear will hurt you?”
 
“All right. I'll try. Kaolla, please don't let me…”
 
“Don't worry, I'm right here.”
 
Maehara was heartened by Su's soft voice, and the calming look of acceptance on her face.
 
'That's right, Su will always accept me for who I am, regardless of the circumstances.'
 
She opened her mouth to say it.
 
“I… I love…”
 
“Yes? Keep going…”
 
“I… love… him. I love Keitaro. I love Keitaro!”
 
Finally! She didn't have to hide it any longer, to herself or anyone else.
 
“I love Keitaro!!!
 
She continued to yell it out at the top of her lungs. She clutched onto her friend as the strength seemed to leave her legs, all her power going to smash through that bolt that had held her emotions captive for what seemed like her entire existence. As she wailed out those emotions, Su held onto her, rubbing her hand up and down her back, encouraging her, supporting her. After a while, after she had gotten it all out, Shinobu came back, her wails now sniffles. She dried her eyes, then hugged Su tightly once more.
 
“Kaolla-chan… Arrigatou gosai-imasu.”
 
Her powdery soft cheek rubbed against Su's as she was so full of emotion that she really didn't want to let go. Kaolla, who couldn't remain serious for more than two minutes if her life depended on it, reassured her.
 
“It's all right. I'm glad that didn't take too long, 'cause I'm hungry! Say, have you any leftovers stashed away downstairs?”
 
Shinobu exhaled, then giggled at Su's joke. Then she yielded to a sudden, overpowering urge, and leaned in on tiptoe and kissed Su, softly and gently on the lips. Su's eyes went wide for a moment, but soon she returned the kiss, cupping Shinobu's kawaii face with both hands, nibbling and tasting the slightly shorter girl's lips in return. Su eventually remembered that they still had much to do, so she ended their kiss, licking her lips as she did.
 
“Wow. I didn't expect that, but it was nice. Not like lemon at all.”
 
“I don't want to bind up my feelings any longer, especially feelings for those I love.”
 
Su was silent for a moment as she reflected upon that comment, then grabbed Shinobu's arm and opened the door of her invention, leading her out.
 
“Come on, we've got a lot to do.”
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Keitaro had followed the girls and waited until they had settled the dark brunette beauty into her bedding. Then he had asked the others to leave them. He and Motoko locked eyes for a moment and he silently apologized to her. She felt a flutter of disappointment, but he then smiled a promise to her, and her face lit up.
 
“I understand, Senpai.”
 
She bowed and left them alone.
 
Kei then walked over to Mutsumi. She sat up as he knelt next to her.
 
“Are you comfortable, Mutsumi-san?”
 
“Yes, thank you.”
 
“No, I should thank you. You took a blow that was meant for me. Which reminds me, I have a few more words for someone I have to set straight right now.”
 
He rose and turned to leave.
 
“Please wait, Kei-kun.”
 
“Eh?”
 
Mutsumi thought for a brief moment about how she should say this.
 
“Much has changed recently. Before, we all accepted roles and behaviors with respect to each other, and we played those roles on a daily basis, becoming repetitive, stagnant, even. But now, so much has changed, and it frightens me somewhat.”
 
“Frightens you? How?”
 
He sat back down and folded his legs beneath himself. She continued.
 
“Where before I felt I had some significance in your life, as a study partner, as a friend, and as at least the potential for something more, I feel that lately I've become nothing more than an afterthought to you.”
 
“Mutsumi-san, how can you say that? I've never...”
 
She didn't allow him to finish.
 
“Gomen for interrupting you, Kei-san, but please let me finish. I've perhaps never become as bold as I should have, because I waited patiently, perhaps too patiently, for you to show me your intention. You've had your hands on my body many times before, if only accidentally, and you've even had your face in my lap. You've seen me nude in the shower, and in the hot springs, and each time I was thrilled that you were about to... to... but then...”
 
Now her blush became evident, as she began to vocalize what she had tried her hardest to get him to realize in every other manner she could. She never wanted to hurt Naru, but that one had closed the door on him, then opened it, then closed it, again and again and again. Mutsumi had done everything, everything to get Naru to express her real feelings for him, including dressing up as Kei and invading the onsen. But nothing worked. Naru's feelings remained bound and restricted as she repeatedly dragged Keitaro through the coals. Mutsumi's heart couldn't stand to see him continually broken into pieces in that manner. It wanted what it wanted, and it wanted him. Not possessively, because she had sworn that she would never put bindings or restrictions on him, but it wanted him. It had always wanted him, to help him, to heal him, to love him.
 
Because, somehow, perhaps because they were so much alike, because her heart and his had some kind of wonderful affinity, she knew that Keitaro could not live without love. Without love, she actually feared that he was not long for this world. Flipping the thick ring of her hair over her shoulder, she nervously combed her fingers through it as she continued to pour out her heart.
 
“But even more importantly than that, we've held hands together, you've allowed me to hold onto you when we walk down the street, and we've even looked deeply into each other's eyes when I explained how you make me feel. Remember the row boat on the lake? You even like my “older woman scent”, as you put it. No one had to tell me. I could read you, because we are so much alike. How is a girl to interpret that if not as interest?'
 
She paused and sighed softly.
 
'But you never approach me as I've approached you. I've confessed my feelings for you publicly, to anyone who would listen, and even to you directly. They have never faltered since the day we met, since the day of our first kiss. I understand about Naru, and your confusion, and I have waited patiently for you to decide what you really want. I love her very much and would never want to hurt her, but watching you hurt is killing me inside. I simply don't know what else to do. I know how kind your heart is, but please, please don't patronize me or put up with me because you pity me. Does it take all your will power to even sit here next to me?”
 
Her soft brown eyes trembled as they continued to speak even as her voice trailed off. Her words went deep.
 
“Mutsumi-san...”
 
Keitaro was struck by her display of raw honesty. She continued.
 
“Then, if not that, have I said or done anything to offend you? Have I hurt you in any way?”
 
She gasped and quickly put her hand to her mouth, bowing her head.
 
“Gomen-nesai. In my desperation, I made a demeaning reference to someone who is very close to me, and she doesn't deserve it. Can you please forgive me?”
 
She looked up at him with hope-filled eyes.
 
“Forgive you? But you've done nothing that needs to be forgiven. You've only ever been kind and gentle and nurturing toward everyone, not just me. Mutsumi-san, where is all of this coming from?”
 
“It's coming from my heart, which I've only ever offered to you a million times.”
 
“...”
 
“You thanked me earlier for taking a blow for you...”
 
She turned away from him for a moment. When she turned back, she was flushed a deep pink, from her cheeks to her chest.
 
“I would take a bullet for you, Kei-kun. That's how much I... how much...”
 
Mutsumi took a deep breath, then closed her eyes and pitched forward. He caught her about her shoulders. She had passed out again.
 
“Mutsumi-san!
 
He was actually fearful now, now that she had said...
 
“Mutsumi-san! Are you all right?!”
 
She opened her eyes and looked up at him dreamily.
 
“Oh, hello? Who are you, again?”
 
“!!!”
 
Confusion was quickly replaced with a smile.
 
“Got you! I was only joking. But really, when it gets too intense like this, I feel that I simply have to lighten the mood, ne?”
 
She smiled that radiant, beautiful, loving smile of hers, and right then, right there, made his heart flip. Mutsumi had been standing right there before him for all of this time, waiting, and he had each time looked right through her, to that other. But now...
 
(Looking out for love... In the night so still...)
 
He pulled her to himself and buried his face in the crook of her neck. She gasped, then wrapped her arms around him. He could almost hear her heart pounding away.
 
“Mutsumi-chan, gomen for what I've put you through as a result of my blindness. I never knew how much I hurt you. I have much to atone for. You are...”
 
She didn't wait for him to finish as she pulled his face to hers and kissed the lips she had been dazedly watching move for the last few moments. She shifted her weight and slowly reclined until she was prone, pulling him down with her. He continued to feast upon her soft, full lips, his hands now at her waist. After what seemed to be a lifetime of teasing, testing, nibbling, tasting, they broke for a breath. He move to straddle her waist as he pushed himself up to look upon her. She lay beneath him, blushed, arms splayed, chest heaving, eyes locked onto his, waiting.
 
“Mutsumi-chan...”
 
She liked the sound of that. It endeared him to her even more. He fell to her, fell into her as he set upon her lips once more. She opened her mouth to allow him access, and so he took what she gave. His tongue swirled about hers and he began to grunt as the switch turned on in his brain, pushing heat down his spine to his groin. His tongue tapped and danced about hers, and she almost squealed in happiness.
 
(Looking out for love....)
 
Mutsumi was in heaven. She felt she could do this with him for hours, but there was one thing she really wanted, that she had wanted for almost as long as she had known him. They were almost at the critical moment now, and she knew his personality, in spite of his recent display of dominance, of control.
 
At his core, he was still the nurturing, giving, tender-hearted guy she had fallen for. If he loved her as his gentle actions indicated, then at the critical moment, he would not take her. Nor would he demand or wait for her to become overly aggressive. He would do everything to protect her dignity, even if it meant that they not make love. That was unacceptable to her, now. She would have to watch him carefully, because the exact right moment would come and go quickly. At the exact right moment, he would ask her permission to make love to her, and he would allow her to not respond too quickly. But the window would be small. If she hesitated just a second too long, he would assume she did not want to continue, and stop, regardless of her later protestations. That's just how he was. She knew him. And it almost surprised her just how much she knew him.
 
“Mutsumi-chan...”
 
Keitaro grasped her bottom lip between his and pulled it down toward her chin
before releasing it, then nibbled at her chin, waiting. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, offering her throat to him, and he planted kisses from her chin to her breast-bone, moving back up to now nip at her pale skin with his teeth. The tiny twinges of pain from his nibbling turned her on even more. She could feel herself becoming wet with desire for him.
 
“Kei-kun...”
 
She had to continue to concentrate, however, because... because...
 
Here it was.
 
His hands moved to the buttons of his shirt that she still wore, those at her waist, and grasped one. Then he looked up at her, waiting. Otohime wanted to scream at him to tear her clothing off, but restrained herself quite admirably. After an excruciating moment, she smiled at him, then arched her back, which had the effect of thrusting her breasts up and at him, as she presented them to him. She inhaled as she did so, and the button just below her cleavage popped from the expansion, whizzing past his head. He gasped at her awesome display. His fingers worked deftly removing the remaining buttons, then he worked the sleeves off her arms.
 
Mutsumi breathed a sigh of relief as Keitaro now took over. The moment had passed, and she knew now that she was going to get what was coming to her, what she had been waiting for. Every time she had masturbated, whether in the shower, or right before falling asleep, this fantasy had occupied her mind, fueling mind-bending release. This was going to be even better. This was the real thing. In mere moments, he was going to penetrate her with that weapon of his. She would find out first-hand what Naru had described. Yes, she was going to get fucked, and good. She couldn't stop trembling.
 
(Big, big love...)
 
Now that the shirt was off, he reached behind her to unfasten the bikini top. She nipped at his ear as he worked the clasp, and finally, they were free. Keitaro pulled back momentarily to gaze in wonder upon her fabulous chest. Hefting one mound with each hand, he dragged his thumbs across the fat nipples, causing her to almost shriek with lust. They filled and extended before his eyes, now begging for his lips and tongue. He flicked at the reddened tips once again, and Mutsumi inhaled sharply.
 
“Kei-kun, please...”
 
She never finished her request because he attacked the left one, latching onto it, suckling noisily. The sensation went right to her brain, and she threw her head back as she pulled his head with both hands, smashing his face into her tit.
 
“Suck it... Yes...”
 
Keitaro was amazed that her nipple, and its fat, raised areolae, almost filled his mouth. His fingers kneaded the warm flesh, while his other hand pulled and tugged at the extended tip of the other one. That one called to him, and he responded, trapping it with his teeth as his tongue lashed the stiffened cap. Mutsumi again fought to concentrate, grasping his t-shirt and pulling it up out of his pants. She just had to get him out of his clothes so she could get him inside her.
 
'Move faster, Kei-kun...'
 
The moment that had protected her dignity had passed. Now she could become aggressive, become the raging sex machine she needed to be. She reluctantly pushed him off her tit, so she could raise his arms to get his shirt off. It was her turn now to attack his nipples, which she did. Keitaro wheezed at the feeling of her tongue on his body. She lapped and slurped on one, then the other, until she had her fill. Then she stood, now only in her bottoms, and he gazed upon her glorious figure, almost enraptured, before she held out her hand to help him up. Then she placed his hands on the sides of her hips, where the ties to her bikini bottoms now became undone. As they fluttered to the floor, he gazed down at the 'landing strip' of dark brunette that led to her sex. The hair around her outer lips was completely shaved, but it was her large inner lips that surprised him, seemingly sprouting from within her. Unlike Kit or Motoko, both of whose inner lips were completely hidden from view, even when excited, this was so intriguing. He had only seen that in magazines before, and here it was right in front of him. Gods, he wanted to eat her pussy right now, to suck, nibble and chew on those delicious looking lips.
 
His cock had other ideas. It was raging in his pants, and as he unbuckled his belt, Mutsumi stepped forward to unzip them, then knelt as she pulled them down his legs.
 
“Oh..!”
 
The purple, plum sized head had already emerged from the bottom of his boxers. She badly needed to be fucked, but she simply couldn't help herself as she leaned forward to kiss it, her hands capturing the shaft through the cotton of his underwear, massaging it.
 
“Mutsu...”
 
Keitaro croaked as she drew her lips up the head, slowly engulfing it. She felt it pulse in her hands, and an offering of his pre-come went right down her throat. Frustrated that she hadn't really tasted it, she released him, only to snatch down his shorts. Now free, his massive organ bobbed in front of her, like an angry snake. He kicked his pants and shorts away, then allowed her to engulf him with her mouth once again. A taste of him, all she wanted was a taste, then they could...
 
She didn't have long to wait, as his weapon pulsed once again. This time, she pulled off of him and stuck her tongue out. The slick ribbon of man-sauce coated her tongue, and she snatched it back into her mouth, swallowing audibly.
 
'Oh kami, he's delicious.'
 
Keitaro was breathing rapidly as he let her do what she wanted. He wanted inside of her pussy more than anything else, but she had waited patiently for so long for this. He could wait a bit longer. He gritted his teeth as she stuck her tongue inside the slit at the tip, digging for the last drop she could find.
 
“Mutsu-chan... I... I won't last long if... if you...”
 
She blinked at him and nodded, then removed her lips before capturing his tip one last time, then slowly, excruciatingly, dragging her lips over what he felt was every nerve ending. His cock responded by pulsing again, feeding her once more. She knew he was reaching his limit.
 
“O.k. That's enough... for now.”
 
She smiled at him as she licked her lips of his essence, then positioned herself on her back. He quickly dropped to his knees between her smooth thighs and fitted himself at her opening, marveling once more at those lovely, fat lips that opened up to receive him. He began with a gentle, rocking motion as he penetrated her just a bit more on each in-stroke. He looked at her face to determine whether or not she was in any pain, but although she huffed and puffed, her moans seemed to be ones of pleasure.
 
(Ah, just a-lookin' out for love...)
 
He continued to open her up with his massive man-stalk. She squealed.
 
“Yes, Keitaro. Give me more.”
 
The tip had made it past her entrance and more and more of the shaft followed. He looked down at their junction and listened to the squishing sounds of his penetration. He was still only in her half way. So much of her juices were flowing, that in spite of the fact that he filled her with his thickness, they spurted out, splattering his lower belly and pubes. He hadn't eaten her yet, as they would have time for that later, but, intrigued, he took a finger and scooped up some of her leakage, then put it in his mouth. Kind of like Kit and Motoko, yet decidedly different. Mutsumi had opened her eyes and saw that, and her lust increased even more, causing her belly to quake involuntarily. Taking her own index finger, she scooped her own fluids from their junction, then raised it to his lips. He engulfed her finger, slurping noisily. She did it again, this time smearing her sauce on one of her nipples. His lips attacked it and he sucked all of it off. That was enough.
 
She came.
 
“Kei... Kei... Kei...”
 
She squinted as she hiccuped his name. As she writhed uncontrollably beneath him, he picked up his pace, pulling out and then packing as much of his cock into her as he felt she could handle. He hadn't embedded himself completely inside her, but that was o.k. They would have time to work with each other later. Right now, he wanted to give her as much pleasure as he could as she moved through her orgasm.
 
(Big, big love...)
 
He stroked her with more and more force.
 
His hips moved back and forth with a mind of their own as he impaled her repeatedly and deeply. He felt each ridge inside of her pull at him, and it was excruciatingly good. Her back had arched, and her eyes were tightly closed as he continued to pound away at her through her bliss. He huffed and puffed as he worked her.
 
“Uhh... Unh... Uhh...”
 
He grunted.
 
“Aah... Aah... Aah...”
 
She responded, loving every minute of being stretched to her limit.
 
“Uhh..”
 
“Aah...”
 
“Uhh...”
 
“Aah...”
 
His fat testicles slapped against her ass one more time, then released their hot, thick liquid. He choked out his release, it was so intense. His last coherent thought as the sensations ran up his dick was that Mutsumi was a girl who breathed through her orgasm, but didn't moan or scream. Then he almost blacked out as the bliss took over his body. His weapon fired its first salvo into her.
 
“...”
 
Then another. And another.
 
She opened her eyes as she felt his liquid fire pour into her. She reached up to stroke his squinting, grimacing face as he continued to unload deep into her belly, her feet hooked together at the ankles, behind his back. She was stuffed, but she tried to pull even more of him into her. He flexed inside her again.
 
She came again.
 
This one brought tears to her eyes.
 
Keitaro had given her his all, and finally collapsed on top of her as his spent weapon still throbbed, stuck inside her. Mutsumi moved her arms from around his waist and hooked them about his neck, still thrusting her hips up against him. His breath came in heavy gasps against her neck. She too, was ecstatic, his hot breath on her, his still-firm weapon in her. When his strength returned somewhat, he pushed himself up onto his hands and started to pull out of her.
 
“Please wait!”
 
“What... what is it?”
 
“Little ones...”
 
She breathed. He was slightly confused.
 
“Eh?”
 
“I'm... still... coming... but... they're... little ones...”
 
“Oh...”
 
Smiling, he moved a little bit in and out of her, watching the bliss on her face, happy that he could make her this happy. This went on for at least ten minutes, during which he considered that this might just be the most sexual woman he would ever meet in his life. He bent to kiss her once again, and her eyes fluttered open.
 
“Oh, Kei-kun, that was just... that was...”
 
“I know, Mutsu-chan. Thank you.”
 
Her heart swelled when he called her that.
 
“You don't have to thank me. I'm so happy that we're now closer than ever, because you must know, although I've never actually said the words, that I love you.”
 
After what they had just been through together, she could still blush! He almost laughed at the thought, but she had such a serious look on her face after her confession, that he didn't dare do that. He merely smiled.
 
“Yes, I may have been confused in the past, and never acknowledged it because I never understood what I was chasing after. That will never happen again, because my eyes have been opened, now. Of course I love you, Mutsumi-chan. Thank you for being so patient with me...”
 
Her eyes locked onto his, because she wanted him to know how serious she was.
 
“I thought I could wait forever, but...”
 
He leaned over and they kissed once more. She wrapped her arms around his back, pulling him to her, as if she could pull him right into her, never happier than at this moment. Amazingly, during this moment of her greatest joy, she now thought of Naru, and how she could possibly help that one alleviate the pain in her heart. Everyone deserved happiness. She knew Keitaro was angry with Naru right now but she also knew that deep down, he didn't really hate her. She could be the bridge between the two of them, she just knew it.
 
She would try her best.
 

&&&&&&&
 
 
A/N: Chapter 8, version 1.2, as I actually got the song lyrics in!!! If you haven't heard the song, please do, and then read that segment of this chapter again, or even better, read while it's playing in the background. The live acoustic version is gorgeous, but Mutsumi's part of this chapter was built on the original, full band version.
 
Gomen! This chap grew to almost 10,000 words, the longest chapter I have ever written, but so much had to transpire, so I couldn't squeeze in the result of Kaolla's and Shinobu's plan, nor could I (*cough* he) get to Haruka-san or Motoko-chan again. You guys and gals have been so patient, so I hope you can hang on a bit longer for that. I knew, however, that you all deserved some lemon, so Mutsu-san got hers here. Yes, Naru fans, it's all coming around, so you can soon stop biting your nails. Remember my promise to you in chapter 1! And yes, the “Magical Girls” will get him as their mature selves, but...
 
.......
 
BTW, part of the delay in posting this can be blamed on my finally getting into two anime that I had previously been prejudiced against:
 
Ranma ½, because I couldn't believe something that old in terms of animation could be that good, but it is so well written that the animation almost doesn't matter! I am truly amazed, and I can't stop watching..!
 
also,
 
Fruits Basket, because I never thought the concept of boys with a Zodiac destiny, flipping into and out of their animal forms could make a good story. Boy, was I wrong. Tohru Honda is so sweet, she's almost an angel bound somehow to earth (now that I think of it, she would have been perfect in Haibane Renmei). You first think that no one is that pure-hearted and selfless, but then you watch as the boys respond to her, one by one, and you, too, fall in love with her.
 
Lastly, I got to check out a few eps of Grenadier. Rusyuna is amazing, with Dakki's (Houshin Engi) face, Queen Emeraldas' hair and physique, Lina's (Slayers) appetite, and Naga's boobs! Well, I guess we'll see more amalgamations of old characters into new, but this one I like. I knew women could stash all kinds of stuff in between those, but live rounds? And then flip them out on demand to fill up the revolver in one swipe. Whoot! I'd love to have been a fly on the wall as she practiced that...
 
O.k. Enough of my anime review section.
 
.......
 
This chapter is dedicated to the webmistress of Rouninsei, and the images of Mutsu-san that I used for inspiration, particularly this one, where she appears waiting to be taken:
 
http://schala.net/mutsumi/images/unknown01.jpg
 
Our dark brunette beauty really does love Naru. You can see it in her expression here:
 
http://schala.net/mutsumi/images/moparx02.jpg
 
Can't you just imagine the three of them fulfilling Mutsu-san's dream as husband and wife... and wife?
 
And since some of you have asked, here is chibi Mutsu-chan in a wallpaper:
 
http://www.jedisaber.com/Anime/wallpaper/Mutsumi03.jpg
 
Chibi or in her normal, mature state, she is just adorable.
 
 
 
.......
 
I will thank you all as a group here, as I want to post this asap, but I promise to answer each of you individually, next chap. Things were just really freaky this past month.
 
So, from AFF.net:
 
Conq "Da Freak", Blood Prince, Sean, JockoMegane, Fogu-s_Tofu, anon2, warpwizard, Keitarou chan naru, DMage96 , Embers , YuffieRikkulover88 , ichijoji , Xenostriker , Masau , BrianDarksoul, , GenocideHeart , SamuelKelly , Michael Schwandt , kagechidori , egg , Blue , AntiAdam , Andre , Spike of Doom , ExpletiveDeleted , BigFics, Anon , Superlight1 , Jane , EmperorJaden, Taylor Paul , K.O , Yamashita , LunasMeow , doug , Demon Hunter, Keeper , Arni Gudbjartsson , Mike Kromer, Anonymous , Anee-chan , GenocideHeart , FunnyLittleHunny , TheEndOfAllThingsGoodAndBad
 
From MM.org:
sephiorth jtp, shadowdragonking666, Dark Lord Tokunaga, camintmier,forechunkukee, tomdj1701, GAdoury8477 , Peacemaker, Psychlone
 
Also, Prasiddha Gustanto, Dominic over in the U.K., PIMPMASTER699 for the thoughtful emails you've sent me.
 
Thank you all for your C & C, and I hope this chapter meets with your expectations.
 
W.