Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Weapon of Mass Destruction ❯ She Blinded Me With Science ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
&&&&&&&
 
“First order centrifugal distortion correction status?”
 
Shinobu, hands clasped together as she nervously took in all the technology around her, could only gaze in awe at the change in Kaolla's demeanor, the blond girl standing at the control center of her lab, directing events with such commanding presence.

Casper, her computer named after the “friendly” ghost, answered his mistress.
 
“Centrifugal distortion constant D correction in progress. All Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen molecular variables are within threshold limits. Recombinant DNA profiles set. Reverse Central Dogma pathways from protein profiles to RNA to DNA have been established. Countdown has now resumed. Genome reclassification activation in t-minus 60 seconds. 59. 58. 57...”
 
“Excellent.”
 
Kaolla muttered under her breath. Shinobu stood behind the young genius, trying to make sense out of the graphics displayed on all of the screens in front of the two of them.
 
“What does that mean, Su?”
 
“It means that as far as the physiological changes that we expect to take place, Casper has control over the organic chemistry and molecular biology constructs within its domain. The blood samples we submitted will allow him to keep us within expected tolerances. In other words, we won't wind up 64 years old as a result of the transformation.”
 
“Oh...” Shinobu nodded, trying her hardest to understand.
 
Su's last comment brought to mind a song, and the blond girl started singing in a soft, pleasant voice.
 
...Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four..?
 
The diminutive scientist turned next to the screen connected to Melchior, named after “Melchior the Magnificent” a character from the “Smurfs” TV show that had been one of her favorites as a very young child.
 
Melchior... status!”
 
A voice slightly deeper than Casper's answered.
 
“H2O feeder operational. Heavy Hydrogen tanks stable. Particle accelerator ramp-up proceeding, currently at 8.2 giga-cycles. Laser power photon converter operational. Optics are queued and all synchronized to within 7 nanometers. All operations nominal.”
 
“Excellent.”
 
Su turned to her friend, and answered Shinobu's questioning look.
 
Melchior will monitor and adjust the “red moon” light source passing through the quartz crystals, making certain that we're not bombarded with too much...”
 
Shinobu frowned, not liking the term “bombarded” one bit. She remembered, however, that she was doing this for Keitaro. Well, she was doing it for herself, but Kei-senpai would be the beneficiary as well, once she was able to “accommodate” him. And she planned on “accommodating” him repeatedly, once she got her hands on him. Merely thinking about it, she closed her eyes and licked her lips in anticipation. She was in for a pound now, and nothing was going to stop her from...
 
Casper continued to drone.
 
“...37... 36... 35...”
 
Balthazar... status?!”
 
Su turned to the final monitor, which accessed the computer named after her favorite character in Chrono Trigger, the mechanical genius who created the Blackbird, and the Epoch. Back in her country, MolMol, at the tender age of 4, Su had mastered traveling through the entire span of time within that game using special codes she had discovered and utilized. Balthazar responded to his young mistress.
 
“Space/time variables adjusted via hyper-lock triangulation. Internal clock de-synchronized from U.S. Naval atomic clock to central Milky-Way galactic time frame derived from phased radio-wave transmissions. Adjustments for earth's rotational imbalance set. Sunspot activity minimal. Electromagnetic fields stable. All systems on-line and available...”
 
“Yes!”
 
Su almost shouted as she pumped a fist into the air.
 
“Let's go!”
 
Grabbing Shinobu's hand, Kaolla raced through the lab as Casper continued the countdown.
 
“20... 19... 18... 17...”
 
Reaching the unit, Kaolla quickly shed her minimal clothing, her state of undress causing Shinobu to hesitate just a bit, in spite of their previous intimate encounter. Su's green eyes blazed as she took charge, not wanting anything to hinder the progress they had made thus far.
 
“I told you. We have to be naked. Here, let me help you with this.”
 
In a flash, Shinobu's dress was gone, tossed over Su's shoulder, then off came the girl's bra, then her panties. Before the blue-haired girl could gasp, Su grabbed her by the arm again.
 
“11... 10... 9...”
 
Now completely nude, both girls entered the unit, after which Su secured the portal. The hum of the unit increased as it began to power up, and Su almost danced with glee as she had to yell at the top of her voice.
 
“Now close your eyes and remember back to when you were a magical girl!”
 
Shinobu pressed her lips into a thin line and squinted, trying her best to remember.
 
'I'm a magical girl. I'm a magical girl...'
 
She continued that mantra, only slightly surprised when she felt Su embrace her. The thrill of that close contact with the young islander passed quickly, however, as Casper completed his task.
 
“3... 2... 1... Activation sequence invoked.”
 
The proprietary design, table-top fission reactor split the first Hydrogen atom, as Melchior monitored the metrics, sending the free electron from one orbital to another. Then it repeated the process another 10 to-the-thirty-trillion times, sending the resultant photons, and the tremendous amount of energy released to the laser, which in turn filled the red quartz with its power. Su and Maehara were now bathed with the red light.
 
Instinctively, fueled by the high-intensity sound and light, Shinobu leapt at Kaolla, perhaps symbolic of her leap of faith, and hugged her tightly; the older girl reciprocated, whispering in her ear.
 
“Don't worry. Everything will be o.k. We're gonna be big girls...”
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
As the unit powered down, the girls took a deep breath as they relaxed their hold on one another. Su slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times, then her breath caught in her throat.
 
Maehara's face, which before had an almost pixie-like cuteness, had now transformed into exquisite, enthralling beauty. Kaolla considered briefly that Shinobu might have been the equivalent of the swan in the fairy-tale, except that she was never the ugly duckling to begin with. Her silken azure hair now fell to the middle of her back. Her face had grown from the almost round, kawaii look to where her eyes had now taken on an even more doe-like look. Her ears were now back from her face a bit more, and her cheekbones were now set higher, giving her that golden proportion between chin, cheeks and eyes. Her always pale skin was now a downy, snowy color, and powdery soft to the touch.
 
Clearly, with that “cover-girl” face, Shinobu was now as alluring as the most popular fashion model of the time, if not more so. And from what Kaolla could feel of her body as they still held to one another...
 
Su tried to swallow.
 
“Sh… Shinobu...”
 
Su gasped. She blinked again, then tried her hardest to look away, mesmerized as she was by Maehara's transformation. She pulled herself back from that spell, however, to examine the rest of the blue-haired girl. Shinobu, still not realizing what she now looked like, blushed a deep pink as she finally figured that Su wanted to look over the rest of her, and turned her head to the side in embarrassment, putting a hand over her mouth as Su placed her hands on the other girl's shoulders and gently pushed her away.
 
“K... Kaolla… I…”
 
Shinobu was at a loss for words as so many feelings were flowing through her just now. She knew she had changed. She could feel it. Her breasts, once the source of perhaps her greatest angst, now stood out proudly from her chest. She resisted the urge to cup and caress them right there. Kami, they were nearly as large as Su's! And she now looked down on Su just a tad, having grown about an inch taller than her bronze-skinned friend. Her legs were shaking as she tried to get used to this taller, somewhat heavier body.
 
Her breath was coming in pants because of that effort, and at being this close to Su in her older manifestation. Shinobu had always admired how beautiful Su was as her taller, more mature, full-figured self; being this near, she could now understand Amarra's fear and envy.
 
Su, up close, was breathtaking, the lights reflecting off her almost-chestnut skin just so, giving it a luminous, almost unearthly effect. Her shimmering blond hair, falling away from her face as she looked up into her friend's eyes, those lovely, intense aquamarine orbs barely concealed the mirth that was her second-most obvious characteristic, her first being her boundless energy.
 
Blinking out of her reverie, and finally yielding to Su's pressure, stepping away from her, Shinobu could only think of one thing as she beheld Kaolla's magnificence.
 
'Bird of Paradise...'
 
That's how captivating Shinobu thought Kaolla was. The island girl was oddly at a loss for words just now; her blush was clear, even through the tan of her cheeks. She looked away from Shinobu, briefly, almost bashfully, as she allowed the other girl to review her change. Her hands fidgeted a bit nervously as Shinobu took in her tall, statuesque beauty, her powerful, almost muscular build, from her shoulders to her calves. Her breasts, with their now-distended darkened nipples, called out to Maehara, begging for attention. Her sensuous belly tapered to a mild 'V', culminating at the soft, white-silver patch that graced the junction of her thighs. Shinobu licked her lips as desire began to claim her.
 
Kaolla noticed when that happened, and they both closed the gap between them faster than even Su's “Magi” could have calculated. This was going to be good.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
A/N: This is actually just a preview of chapter 9. There are seven sections planned, and this is part of the first section. I'm getting used to writing large chapters now, and this one will probably end up at about 7 to 9 thousand words. Sorry about not including shout-outs here; I'm just glad to get something up, even if it's only lime, after you guys have waited patiently for so long for an update. Thanks to those who have reviewed and emailed.
 
Anyway, Kaolla is quite the hottie as older Kaolla, but she's also gifted intellectually, even beyond her mechanical engineering abilities, and I wanted to explore just how gifted she is here.
 
Still don't know yet what's up with AFF.net, so this is going up on Mediaminer.org only. Expect the remaining sections of this chap soon, as I can see some blocks of time to write more clearly now than in the past 5 months.
 
Ja, and enjoy.
 
W.