Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Weapon of Mass Destruction ❯ She's Come Undone ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Motoko tried to maintain a level head, calling now upon all of her discipline to help her.
 
Things had happened in rather rapid sequence earlier, and she had gone to her room as soon as time enough had passed and he had not emerged from Mutsumi-san's room. She knew then that she and Keitaro would not be together as they had spoken of, at least not now. She had stepped into her room and slid the door shut with a bit more force than perhaps she intended, then paced about, feelings of love, lust, confusion, and just a bit of rage and jealousy at this latest development involving her new-found love and the turtle girl racing through her thoughts.
 
'But I thought that we... that we...'
 
Her face flushed as she recalled vividly his gentle, smiling face, his warm kisses and caresses, surprisingly strong hands that belied his tender touch, as they made love. She involuntarily clenched her gluteal muscles, the slight feeling of soreness reminding her that he had been inside her, deep within her body. She had opened herself to him, giving him what she was able, and he had accepted that, honoring her wish to remain a virgin, at least technically. Her emotions were having a championship fight in the ring inside her head, Tyson vs. Foreman in their prime. She resumed pacing about, distractedly swatting at an errant fly that had found its way into her room.
 
'Don't try to make it something more than it is...'
 
'But we were so... so intimate. And now that we've... done that, I don't know how to... I've never felt this way before. Or, perhaps I have, to a smaller degree, but I kept it hidden because I knew I never had a real chance with Naru as his focus.'
 
'No. What I feel is real. But now, Mutsumi-san...'
 
'All right. I told myself not to do this. I don't deserve to put any restrictions upon him, even after what's happened between us. I must...'
 
'But he promised me...'
 
The buzzing continued in the background as her mind continued its inner dialog.
 
'No. He only said he would try to get us together again, but that was before Mutsumi got hurt. Of course he's concerned about her, as he would be for any of us in that situation. That's just the way he is.'
 
'Exactly. Don't you see? That's only one reason we love him.'
 
Motoko squinted and ground her teeth as she grunted in frustration.
 
'You are making this into more than it is. Remember what you told yourself earlier. I cannot control how he responds to the others, but something in me now understands that I am his and he is mine, or at least a part of him is mine, and I accept that part wholeheartedly.'
 
'Were you a liar when you told yourself that?'
 
'I... no, but knowing now that he and Mutsumi-san have probably... he's been in there for hours now. They must have... must have...
 
Her mind then created a quite vivid image of Keitaro and Mutsumi's passionate coupling, those two rolling and heaving, sweating...
 
'This is so much more difficult than I surmised, especially now that he knows my feelings.'
 
Her nervous energy finally getting the better of her, she drew her sword, flicking her wrist in a motion so fast that it could not be seen with the naked eye. And speaking of eyes, the fly actually saw through the multiple eyes on its left side the other half of its body fluttering to the floor, before everything went black.
 
Masseur Zatoichi-san would have been proud. Tsuroko, on the other hand...
 
Aoyama blinked twice, before realizing. Then she blanched.
 
'What did I just do? A fly? Yuck!'
 
Her current sword, the replacement for the one broken by Tsuroko's attack in the onsen, was far better than that one, perhaps one in a million, forged by a world-renowned artist for both extreme strength and sharpness, thousands of steel layers lovingly, painstakingly blended together. She had been deeply honored to receive it at a special ceremony presided over by Tsuroko, and attended by that master sword maker. After begging its forgiveness, she quickly went over to the case where she kept her sword maintenance materials to clean the blade. After all, it would keep her hands, as well as her mind, busy for at least a while. She set out the materials, including the Mekugi-nuki, then the Uchiko, Nuguigami, and Abura, and finally, the Abura-nuguishi.
 
She began the intricate process of oiling and powdering the blade, applying both delicately, carefully, lest even the oils of her fingers tarnish it. Thankfully, even with as much use as was put to it, her sword didn't need sharpening. She was becoming a saya specialist, at even her tender age, but that process was the most intricate of all. And she would never use a stone.
 
She stopped after only ten minutes of this, when she realized that in her current state of distraction she could possibly screw up and inflict damage upon her weapon. She sheathed it once again, sighing deeply, then placed it upon its stand and put the materials away before leaving her room.
 
Keitaro was going to keep his promise to her, and yes, it was a promise, she convinced herself. She would wait as long as she needed to, visions of the two of them enjoying the warm water of his bath now occupying her thoughts.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
The hatch to the erstwhile 'port-o-potty' popped open, and out spilled two very beautiful, very naked young women.
 
“Ouch...”
 
Maehara landed on the floor outside first, on her behind, but she hardly had time to grimace, or even rub at the soreness, because Su now fell on top of her, having mistakenly tripped over her instrument in her haste to get to the lovely dove. It always appeared mysteriously when she transformed into her older manifestation. Paying no attention to it now, her green eyes flashed in excitement at both the success of her experiment, and her growing anticipation at the sight of this longer, leaner, positively stunning version of Shinobu.
 
'Mmm... Shinobu, version 2.0 beta. I like...'
 
Su had now moved on hands and knees up the taller girl's body, and straddled her, much like a panther would over its prey. Maehara blinked up at her once and would-be lover, a smile lighting up her face. Su returned the smile, and moved in to peck at the blue-haired girl's lips. From where, she didn't know, but Shinobu got the idea that she wanted to play a bit more before they got serious, and at the last moment, turned her head so that Kaolla's kiss wound up on her cheek instead. Su's eyes opened wide at that, and, even more determinedly, she moved in again and again, now catching the laughing girl's nose, then chin, then forehead. Shinobu challenged.
 
“Not so easy to steal one now, hmm?”
 
Su's eyes narrowed, and a wicked smile formed on her face.
 
“Oh, so you want to play, eh?”
 
In a blink, she reached down to the crease of Shinobu's right armpit, and grinning at the surprise on that one's face, started a tickling motion. Shinobu sucked in air, blue eyes went wide, and she arched her back as she tried to fight off Su's attack. It was hard, because Kaolla was normally quite strong, but now...
 
“N... no! Kaolla-chan... P... please! I'll... I'll be a good girl...”
 
Maehara stuttered between bouts of laughter. She figured she had one chance to save herself. Raising both arms, and enduring the sensations brought on by Su's continued tickling, she reached up past the flowing blond hair and grasped the sensuous, sinuous caramel girl behind her ears. Then she pulled Kaolla's gorgeous face down to hers, pink tongue escaping pursed lips first in order to wet them, then to seek out its opposite. Now far from shy about kissing, she wanted to show Su just how much she had matured. And, in a way, pay her back for that first stolen kiss. It was Kaolla's turn to open her eyes wide in surprise. She turned her head just in time to avoid noses crashing into each other.
 
Two pairs of soft lips met, then.
 
Quivering, grasping, sucking, Shinobu tried to consume Kaolla's lips and tongue, and the south-sea princess responded in kind, resolving to teach her lover just how a tongue is supposed to be put to use, positioning her powerful oral muscle to trap Shinobu's tongue beneath. Wanting Shinobu to clearly understand what she was in for when Kaolla later used that appendage in another fashion, she released that one's tongue, then trapped it again beneath the broad, flat surface, the tip of it yet fluttering against the roof of Shinobu's mouth, causing her to squeal in rapture.
 
Kaolla had easily won that battle, but Shinobu was undeterred, going for total victory. She stealthily wrapped her arms around Kaolla, crushing their breasts together, and using the leverage of her left leg, flipped that one onto her back, breaking their lip-lock. Now Maehara's silken blue mane fell forward onto Su's face and shoulders as both beauties heaved and panted. Su ceased struggling for just a moment as she gazed up in wonder.
 
'Gods, she's... she's magnificent.'
 
A sliver of drool fell from the corner of Su's lips, as that thought crossed her mind. Maehara intently watched it move down that one's tawny cheek. Su noticed Maehara's eyes were distracted for just that second, and allowed her lover to advance, tongue extended, to lap at it. Upon contact, however, Su used her superior strength, and the element of surprise, to shift her weight, and in a move that would make professional wrestlers cry in envy, flipped the statuesque beauty onto her back once more.
 
Shinobu laughed in delight at being caught like that, and then went silent as quivering blue eyes now gazed longingly up into intense green ones. The heat generated between them was incredible; the girls let the power of their lust for each other consume them. Shinobu slightly surprised herself, being the first to put her hands up and onto Kaolla's breasts, testing their weight and firmness, gently cupping and squeezing them before lightly pinching the nipples.
 
Slowly, she rolled the swollen buds between fingers and thumbs. Su inhaled sharply, and her eyes rolled up at the sensation, teeth now grinding as Shinobu raised her head and trapped one of those stiffened morsels inside her mouth, lashing her tongue across the sensitive tip. Noisy slurping sounds filled the air as Maehara nearly lost herself, the mouth-feel of the stiff tip, and the fleshy mound that surrounded it something she found she could not get enough of. Kaolla wheezed and grunted her response as the sensations assaulted her brain.
 
“Sh... Shinobu-chan... Please... I... I can't take much more of this...”
 
It was true. Su was by now leaving a trail of her hot, slick juice along Maehara's thigh, as she had begun to hump at it, dragging her puffy labia up and down the fair-skinned girl's quadriceps, now infusing the air with the aroma of female desire. Shinobu released Kaolla's nipple, a string of her saliva dripping down onto her own chest.
 
“I'm ready too, Kaolla-chan, but... but not here. The floor is too hard and cold. Is there anywhere softer..?”
 
Maehara never completed the sentence because Su hopped up so fast that it startled her. For a moment, Su had an unreadable expression on her face. Then, she clenched her fists over her head and yodeled.
 
“Ahhhaaaahhhhaaaaaahhhaaahhhhhh.”
 
She looked down, with hands on hips, and spoke.
 
“Me... Tarz-Anne. You... Jane?”
 
Shinobu nodded her head and giggled.
 
Before the blue-haired beauty could blink, the lithe princess of Mol-Mol scooped her up and slung the startled girl over her shoulder, before taking off for outside the lab, moving at a rapid pace into the farthest reaches of the forest that grew within her room. Shinobu, her flowing blue mane whipping about at the speed they were traveling, could only marvel at Kaolla's strength and power as that one bounded easily over stream and fallen tree alike. She tried to question her leaping lover, her bouncing torso staggering her words.
 
“Ka... ol... la... chan... Where... are... we... go..?”
 
Maehara was cut short when Su stopped abruptly, then coiled her powerful legs beneath her, and leaped up into the air, clasping and swinging onto a rope ladder that lead to...
 
A tree-house!
 
Catching the rungs now between her toes, moving with amazing agility, and adjusting the squealing Shinobu's weight as she climbed, Su quickly scaled the yielding ladder and entered the dwelling, gently settling Maehara down on a bed that was in fact made of down. It was actually a nice, cozy place, Shinobu thought as she looked about, with hanging rugs and other decorations adding to the level of intimacy. Soft strains of music wafted through the room; currently playing was Enigma Variations:Nimrod, by Sir Edward Elgar. One might have thought that out of place, but Kaolla herself was an enigma, and Shinobu thought it was quite lovely. A small fire burned in the corner, adding further warmth, and its light flickered off Kaolla's skin. That and the resultant shadows that framed her accentuated her pose, that of a lean, mysterious warrior. A thin sheen of sweat covered Su's skin, and her belly hollowed in and out as she panted from the exertion.
 
After a moment of staring calmly down at her 'prey', admiring once more that one's marvelous face, figure, and the way her long hair now splayed out above and around her head, the island goddess purposefully straddled the domestic goddess and chuckled softly, the fire behind wild emerald eyes promising. She arched her eyebrows.
 
“TarzAnne... like... Jane. Jane... like... TarzAnne..?”
 
Shinobu shifted on the soft bedding and lifted her arms above her head, effectively giving Kaolla permission to ravish her.
 
“Yes. Jane like...”
 
She replied, whispering. Su, ever playful, continued in character.
 
“Good. TarzAnne hungry. TarzAnne want eat right now. TarzAnne want...”
 
“Oh just shut up and take me!”
 
Shinobu squealed. She would soon be squealing quite a bit more.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Naru hadn't wanted to go back to her room after the attempted apology that had gone horribly wrong. She was feeling as depressed as she had ever remembered, and solitude in a confined space wouldn't be very healthy for her mental state right now, she mused. She felt very vulnerable and quite unsure of herself after his very public, very passionate rejection of her.
 
After leaving Keitaro's room, and all the other shocked residents, she had walked through the hotel aimlessly, dark thoughts driving her ever forward. Clutching her sweater more tightly about herself as she eventually wound up outside, near the front steps of the inn, she looked down toward the street below and watched as one of the two lights mounted on posts, flickered, then went out. Eerily, seconds later, the other light did the same. She shuddered at the implication of what that, and descending those steps into the dark unknown could mean, now. She continued on past the steps, meandering about until she found herself on the deck off the third level.
 
Sitting down on the bench Keitaro had constructed so that Shinobu could take a break whenever she hung the laundry, Naru pulled her knees up to her chest and gave a long sigh of sadness, then a longer one of self-pity, then the longest yet, laden with deep despair.
 
And then she broke down completely, burying her face behind her hands as her shoulders heaved, her sorrow spilling onto her cheeks in wet, salty streaks.
 
'It's over. It's all over. That look in his eyes. I'd never seen that before, no matter how hard I struck him in the past. He hates me now. There's nothing I can do. I'll have to pack my things and... and...'
 
A gentle rain began then, and she looked up at the darkened sky, thinking that heaven now sent the perfect metaphor for what she felt right now. She tried her best to choke down her emotions.
 
'Even the gods cry at the tragedy that is my life. So that's it, then. This is truly the end. Goodbye... Hinata-sou. Goodbye, Kei... Keitaro.'
 
The finality of that statement unleashed a force that breached a long-standing wall inside her mind, then drilled deeply into her unconscious. As her strangled sobs spilled forth, all the anger, the rage, the feelings that had been twisted up in knots, that had been living, festering within the core of her being, the very source of the power that had sent Keitaro flying time and again now unraveled, and the repressed fear and self-loathing began to surface. She doubled over and clutched her sides at its intensity, using every part of her intellect, combined with the force of her will, in a last, desperate attempt to send them back to the depths from whence they emerged.
 
'Look upon us, Narusegawa. Feel us. Feel our power. We refuse to be ignored any longer...'
 
“No! I... I won't... I can't...”
 
Arms wrapped tightly about herself, she violently shook her head, caramel brunette strands swirling about her, droplets of water flying off in all directions.
 
That was when Haruka found her. The older woman's bright blue umbrella radiated safe-harbor like a gleaming beacon in a perfect storm. Haruka had kept an eye on Naru from the time she knew that Mutsumi would be all right, and when she noticed that Naru hadn't headed back to her room after the confrontation with Keitaro. Naru looked up from her wailing and gasped.
 
“Haruka-san!”
 
Naru practically tackled the older woman, clutching onto her for dear life even before Haruka had a chance to sit down next to her.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Keitaro woke up slowly, squinting at an odd, prickly sensation that ran all the way down his arm. His brain was now accessing waking reality, but the arm had somehow fallen asleep. Then he realized two things, one, that he was not in his room, and that something was resting on his shoulder, causing his discomfort. He blinked his disorientation. Turning his head slowly, he swallowed audibly as Otohime's lovely face came into his field of vision. She was sleeping soundly, her head resting on his shoulder. He slowly, gingerly shifted, gently settling her down until her head rested upon the pillow, where he observed her placid face as he massaged life back into his arm.
 
'Oh my... so lovely.'
 
Her repose brought back thoughts of the first time they met, when he had knocked her down and out. He gazed dreamily upon her clear, flawless skin, her sensual, full lips, her long dark eye-lashes and relatively thick, soft eyebrows. She radiated her innocent, offbeat, somewhat clueless nature even during sleep, as her lips upturned in a sweet smile. She was probably having a good dream, Keitaro thought. Then he recalled that this was just like that time he found her in his bed after she walked in her sleep. But then, Naru had... had...
 
For a fraction of a second, panic set in as the rest of the memories came back, followed by an ingrained, conditioned response.
 
“N... Naru... I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I...”
 
Realizing then that no Naru-punch was forthcoming, he clasped his hands over his mouth to stop his outburst, so as to not wake the sleeping beauty.
 
'That's right... Last night...'
 
He remembered everything now. The confrontation with Naru after she had attacked him once again. Then Mutsumi and he had...
 
He started to blush at the memory of her passion, her undulating body beneath his, her slick, moist heat, how he had completely lost and then found himself while inside her. But it was not just the physical act itself. There was more to it than that. No, she had simply accepted him, all of him, including his need for sexual expression. He wasn't at all hentai to her, and she had been telling him that in so many ways for almost as long as they had known each other.
 
Mature men and women make love with each other, share passion together, the spark of life, don't you see?
 
And they were two mature adults who had agreed upon that dimension of feeling they shared. So they made love. It was as simple as that. She had gladly offered herself without angst or drama. To be sure, she had experienced pleasure as well as a result of their union, at least it seemed that way to him.
 
What had Haruka said?
 
'There are too many other women out there who don't need or want to waste your time or theirs by playing games.'
 
He looked again upon her, his feelings for her strong, and he willed himself to not kiss her just now, as that might awaken her from her slumber. He recalled that she had confessed to him, just after they made love.
 
'She said that she loves me...'
 
It was something he had always had an inkling of, deep down, as she had often been his comfort whenever Naru was on the warpath. But being his comfort was one thing. What had he said to her last night in response to her confession? He tried his hardest, but it was all quite vague, still.
 
Acknowledging his current emotional state, he had to ask himself if he really did love her with the same level of intensity that she had confessed to him. The last thing he wanted to do, however, was to hurt her. No, never her. He looked again over at her sleeping form, her marvelous chest rising and falling rhythmically with each breath.
 
Mutsumi then shifted and turned in her sleep, her Kei-dar finding him even then, and she clasped onto his arm, her soft, warm body as inviting now as it had been last night.
 
'I really want to make love to her again.'
 
He thought, but still he wrestled with his confusion over everything that had transpired these past few days. His sexual dreams, it seemed, were all coming to fruition. He was a normal, healthy male, and as such, his body produced hormones that created sexual urges every so often. Well, maybe quite often.
 
He had joked to himself on more than one occasion that if something like 'Second Impact' ever occurred for real, and the only males surviving in a world full of females were he, along with Shirai and Haitani, those horny bastards, well, the three of them could probably repopulate the planet in record time. But there was something else that nagged him.
 
He remained confused at how he had become so sought after all of a sudden. He was still the same Keitaro, as far as he was concerned, but the women who had once thought of him as a bit immature and somewhat foolish, in spite of the fact that they cared for him, had now...
 
He would have to think more on that.
 
And also, it was one thing to enjoy sex after all this time, but what about... What about love? He had always sworn that if he ever got this close, this intimate with someone, and he had always hoped it would be his promise girl, he would work as hard as he could to build on the relationship, to make it even greater than it was, to give it depth and breadth and longevity. That was why he had hoped...
 
with Naru...
 
for so long...
 
But that never materialized. And everything was happening so fast.
 
And then, Motoko.
 
He had acknowledged her confession as well hadn't he? She hadn't exactly put it into words, because it was still difficult for her to express her feelings verbally, but she positively radiated them in his direction now. Her eyes, and the depth of feeling within them, both after they had made love, and when she had left Mutsumi's room last night, spoke volumes to him.
 
'Oh man! I don't want her to be angry with me. Let me see if I can find her.'
 
He realized that he really, really needed to clean up, and he would also enjoy a bath right about now, as his back was a bit sore from so much activity, so he decided to head back to his room first to clean up. Then he would find the tall kendo-princess, and hopefully he could sort out all of the things he was feeling by that time.
 
And now, Otohime.
 
He sighed as he picked up and lightly kissed the back of her hand, then set it gently back down again. No, he didn't want to hurt anyone. He didn't want to make any more promises, especially if he couldn't keep them. He railed then as a spike of anger quickly flashed across his consciousness.
 
'Damn it, Narusegawa! Why wouldn't you... If only you had... then things would have... then I wouldn't have...'
 
Before he let it gather strength, he crushed the thought. Much as he wanted to believe it, he knew that it wasn't solely Naru's fault. He had to step up and take responsibility, as he had often been reminded by the most senior of his intimate partners. He stood then and walked softly to the door, turning one last time to look upon the lovely turtle girl.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
“Hnnngh!”
 
Shinobu grunted as Kaolla trapped a quivering mound in her mouth, lashing at the hardened nub of nerve endings. She tossed her head about, as no one had ever had their hands on, much less tasted, her breasts. Well, maybe senpai had groped them, by accident, once or twice. But these were the new and improved versions, as far as she was concerned, and they loved the attention that was being lavished upon them now. Su continued to suckle noisily, before moving to the other pale mound, a string of saliva leaving a trail from one peak, down through the valley between, to the cap of the other.
 
“Ummm, tasty...”
 
Su hummed. The soft, yet firm flesh felt wonderful in her mouth. She knew they were very sensitive, so she resisted the urge to bite. Shinobu's chest was heaving, making almost for a bucking motion that threatened to bounce Kaolla off. Su used a knee to gently part Maehara's thighs as she continued to squeeze, fondle and nurse from the pale beauty's sweet chest. Using one elbow now to support that action, she reached down and ran her fingers through Shinobu's soft blue fluff. Probing fingers reached the top of her labia and brushed the flushed-pink pea at the apex. Shinobu inhaled sharply and her eyelids fluttered.
 
“Kaolla-chan... please...”
 
Done with the preliminaries, Kaolla gave Shinobu's breast one last nibble before releasing it. She then let her tongue meander down the girl's torso, stopping to dip into her navel before continuing down, down to where the treasure was. Using her fingers to pry open the tightly closed outer lips, Su dug in and feasted upon the soft-blue rimmed, pink flesh entree in front of her, eliciting a strangled gasp from Maehara.
 
For her part, this was the most intense feeling Shinobu had ever felt, having her lover lap away like that. She mewed softly as her body convulsed, building toward... toward...
 
Su had extended that fabulous oral muscle inside her lover, savoring the tangy bite of that one's love-sauce. The tip of it now reached and lightly prodded against the thin barrier, that which proclaimed that no man had yet breached her.
 
'That's for Keitaro...'
 
Su thought. She moved one hand down through her own burnt-silver pubic hair and parted her leaking nether lips, her middle finger soon encountering her own badge of innocence.
 
'... as is this.'
 
She resolved. They were enjoying each other's bodies, and she loved Maehara, but after this, Keitaro was going to jump her, whether face-to-face, or from behind. Perhaps even here, in this bed. Su's fingers moved with more urgency inside herself at that thought, her own leakage spilling onto her hand as her swollen labia spat out its molten froth.
 
Shinobu was by now feeding Kaolla a steady supply of hot virgin-juice, which the dark girl happily consumed, her lips and face wet with it. Shinobu grasped clumps of blond hair as she grunted her passion, and it was almost painful for Kaolla, but she bore it because she wanted her friend to reach her satisfaction, and she knew it was coming soon.
 
She was right.
 
“Kaolla-chan... I'm almost... almost...”
 
Su withdrew her tongue and concentrated on stroking Shinobu's labia in an agonizingly slow up and down motion with it, while her top lip began a soft clitoral massage. She felt Maehara squeeze her thighs together, and then rasp.
 
“Hoo... hoo... hoo.. hoo...”
 
She erupted, her body taking on a life of its own as it moved through its crest. Su slurped up the girl's delicious offering, her fingers finally bringing her past her own peak. She lifted her head and grimaced as the sweet pleasure descended upon her.
 
“Unnnnnnnnggggggghhhhhooooooooooohhhhhh”
 
Shinobu had recovered a bit, and scooted down under her orgasming friend, capturing her face with her hands, kissing her as her body convulsed, tasting her own lubricant on the island princess' lips. Su continued to squint, her body on lock-down as the wave moved through her, now not even breathing, muscles contracting to their limits. Shinobu lapped at her chin, then the pulsing carotid artery at her throat. Su took a deep breath then, and released through the end of it, collapsing onto Maehara, her body spasming involuntarily. Shinobu clasped onto her friend, then shifted her weight until the two were lying side by side, as Kaolla continued to breathe deeply. Shinobu moved in to lightly kiss and peck at Su's face. Presently, Su slowly opened her eyes, which were still slightly out of focus. Shinobu smiled warmly.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
He approached his room as stealthily as he could, not wanting to wake anyone, and was shocked as he came upon Motoko, who was sitting cross-legged in front of his door, having stationed herself there almost as a sentry of sorts.
 
'Has she been here all this time?' he asked himself.
 
Clearly, fatigue had caught up with the lithe warrior, as her head would slowly nod downward, only to jerk back up when her chin hit her collarbone. Her arms were crossed at her chest, and he realized that no one was getting into or out of his room without her knowledge.
 
“Motoko-chan.”
 
He said softly, interrupting her from her fight against sleep. She blinked up at the sound of his voice, then, eyes finally focusing on his face, quickly jumped up, her face taking on a pink hue at being caught unawares, failing to sense his ki.
 
“Kei-kun... I was just, umm...”
 
She looked away nervously, then back at him, her eyes now asking, almost pleading. He gave her a warm smile, then took her hand and pulled her to himself. She gasped when his arms encircled her waist, and when he settled his head in the crook of her neck, she had to stop herself from swooning.
 
He was full of Mutsumi's scent; they had absolutely had sex. But even now that she knew what she had only surmised, it didn't matter anymore. He was here, now, with her. Running her fingers up through his hair, she then hooked her arms around his neck and pulled him even closer. In the silence that followed, her trembling embrace told him all he needed to know. After a moment that was all too short for her, he pulled away, then asked.
 
“About that bath..?”
 
Her heart beamed. Boldly, she stepped back and slid his door open, making a space for him to pass, bowing.
 
“Kei-kun...”
 
He stepped inside, then grasped her hand and snatched her in, as well.
 
“Oh!”
 
The door slid smoothly shut. He put the light on, then went over to the bathing area and began to fill the wash bucket. Aoyama watched as he then turned on the spigot to fill the tub with water piped up from the onsen.
 
“It'll just be a few minutes.”
 
He started to undress, then turned to her, standing there with her hands fidgeting nervously in front of her.
 
“What is it?”
 
“I... would like for you to... to... Would you undress me?”
 
Keitaro smiled at her boldness, wondering how many other facets of herself Motoko would reveal to him. He closed the distance between them, and hugged her once more. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back at the contact, relishing it. He released her, then stepped away a bit to study her clothing, before beginning to work on the belt that held her hakama together. After that, he pulled the white top out, and lifted it over her head before handing it to her, pausing to admire her bound chest as he did. Motoko folded the garment and placed it on a nearby table. She then held onto his shoulders for balance, blushing furiously as she stepped out of the hakama, which she also took and folded, now standing before him in panties and bindings, fidgeting.
 
'But he's seen me naked before. Why is this making me so... bothered?'
 
He then grasped her wrists and raised her hands over her head, so he could start to unravel the strips of the white material that covered her breasts. She held that pose when he released her hands, her breath coming in pants as he removed more and more layers. She mused at how much her life had changed.
 
'A man. A man is now removing my clothing. He's undressing me. I'd never have thought...'
 
The shiver she felt when his hand touched the side of one bound breast bred another thought. Why was he taking so long? Her breasts now cried out for freedom, and also for his attention. He was moving so slowly that half of her wanted to scream out in frustration and remove the remaining bindings herself. But she held on, because it was him.
 
Finally, he came to the last layer, and he slowly, agonizingly, removed the strip from across the top of her cleavage, then the next strip, revealing even more of her bounty. The very next strip released her aching nipples to the air. Keitaro paused and blew on first one, then the other, watching them rise and harden under the stream of his breath. Motoko ground her teeth as she waited for him to finish. He paused, and, smiling, played with her just a bit.
 
“Want me to keep going?”
 
“Hai. Onegai... Don't tease me like this, Kei-kun.”
 
“All right, Motoko-chan.”
 
He quickly removed the remaining material, tossing it to the floor, then he cupped her left breast and kissed around the stiffened tip, before taking it into his mouth.
 
“Yessss...”
 
She hissed. He lapped and slurped noisily as his free hand captured her other breast, massaging it tenderly. Motoko looked down upon him then, basking in the thrill her body experienced as he worked on her chest. Excepting Keitaro earlier, no one had ever really touched her breasts before, much less suckled upon them. She was soon wide-eyed with ecstasy, gasping and almost choking on her own saliva. Some of it escaped the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin, and her eyes became unfocused as he switched from one firm mound to the other, continuing to feed from her chest. She clutched onto thick locks of his hair as her muscles flexed. Hot juice began to trickle into her panties, as her body prepared itself for the next step. Her normally excellent balance came into question as her knees began to buckle. Keitaro stopped.
 
“I didn't realize they were so sensitive, Motoko-chan.”
 
“If... if it's you, Kei-kun...” She nearly growled.
 
He then moved to his knees and admired her amazing torso, before leaning in to lightly kiss her navel, causing her to flinch. He looked up at her lovely face, which was quite pink now, then he continued to kiss her belly around her navel in an ever widening circle, marveling again at the contrast of dense muscle beneath soft, downy skin.
 
'This is her core, the source of her power.'
 
He mused, recalling how she was able to twist and turn her body at will as she moved through the air during the execution of her many secret techniques.
 
He hooked his fingers over the elastic of her panties and slowly moved them down, over that marvelous ass, now exposing first her pubes, then her blushing femininity once more to his gaze. Already painfully stiff, the pungent aroma of her excitement was intoxicating him even further. Part of him wanted to speed things up; another part, to relish this, to take his time.
 
Helping her to step out of her panties, Keitaro stood then and took her by the hand to the washing area, where he set her down on the small stool, and took a sponge to the now-filled container of warm water. He lifted her long, fine, coal-black strands and placed them over her shoulder. Starting from that shoulder, he worked his way down, around, washing her body, working the sponge all about her, causing little squeals to emerge whenever he touched on a particularly ticklish spot. And surprisingly, Motoko had quite a number of them. When he reached the place between her thighs, he hesitated for just a moment in uncertainty, even though he had tasted of her nectar, earlier. She sensed his hesitation, and grasped his wrist, guiding his hand to her secret spot.
 
Trying to be as gentle as possible, knowing now that Motoko was much more sensitive in many ways than she had ever revealed to anyone, he moved the sponge tentatively over that area. Her shoulders trembled, and she threw her head back on contact. He was a bit surprised when after a moment, she grasped his wrist with one hand, and removed the sponge with the other. She then placed his hand directly on her sex, moving it slowly up and down her slick slit, effectively masturbating herself with his fingers. Hooking his chin over her shoulder, he nipped at the side of her neck, eliciting yet another throaty squeal. He relaxed his hand completely, and Motoko took his middle finger and pushed it slowly inside herself, deeper and deeper, until it reached her maidenhead. She pushed against it gently, then again, her fantasy making this no longer just his finger, but his cock, just before he would deflower her for real.
 
'Thank you again for honoring my chastity, Keitaro. This will be yours, one day soon. I promise.'
 
Keitaro gasped when he felt it, then tried to pull his hand away, sensing that she might do something she would regret if she kept this up, but her grip on his hand and wrist was too strong.
 
“Motoko-chan! Motoko-chan!” He hissed excitedly.
 
She stopped the motion and withdrew his finger, before bringing it to her mouth and lashing at it with her tongue. Keitaro's eyes widened at yet another surprise from her. She turned to face him and smiled. Then the lovely face moved in to kiss him. Keitaro's excitement was becoming painful within its confines. They would be moving to the tub as soon as he washed up.
 
There was a faint knock at the door.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Narusegawa was back in her room, sleeping soundly now, having felt much more at ease with Haruka sitting nearby when she finally drifted off. The 50 milligrams of Diphenhydramine didn't hurt either. Haruka stood up to leave then, reaching into the pocket of her apron for but finding only an empty pack of cigarettes, which she crushed, then discarded. Her thoughts were stuck on earlier, when she had found the girl practically soaked, almost uncontrollably retching and heaving out her emotions.
 
Narusegawa had clutched onto the older woman, who had actually become a bit fearful, wondering where this was all coming from. It couldn't have been simply the few words of anger that Keitaro had spoken to her. Haruka had sat there, holding the umbrella with one hand, rubbing circles about the trembling girl's back with the other, saying nothing. No, there was something else, but Haruka wouldn't pry. When Naru was ready, she would tell her. Or perhaps not. The oldest, perhaps wisest resident resolved to be there for her in any event.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
“Kaolla-chan. That was great. You're going to have to show me that thing you do with your tongue sometime.”
 
“Oh, you like that? Well, how about now?”
 
“Sure!”
 
“O.k. Stick out your tongue, like this.”
 
From about six inches away, the tip of Kaolla's tongue tapped Shinobu lightly on the nose. Shinobu stuck her own tongue out in response, but didn't get even halfway. Kaolla wrapped hers almost completely around Shinobu's, tugging gently on it. Shinobu raised her eyebrows as Kaolla released it.
 
“Hey, no fair. I can't do that!”
 
Kaolla laughed.
 
“I was only having fun. Try it again. Remember when we tried to tie cherry stems? It's not much different.”
 
Shinobu stuck her tongue out again, as far as she could.
 
“Good. Now wiggle just the tip of it.”
 
Shinobu did so, a bit awkwardly at first, and then Su met hers with her own, the tips teasing and tasting each other. After a few moments of “instruction”, Su announced.
 
“Class over. Time for the exam!”
 
Su flipped onto her back, and Maehara got the message, leaning over to first kiss her friend once more, before working down her gorgeous, bronzed body. Her eyes on the prize, which was just below the pale blond tuft that called out to her, she move slowly, determinedly, as she made love to her lover.
 
The effect of her fine silken hair caressing Su's body as she worked her way even lower stimulated even more of Kaolla's nerve endings.
 
“Shinobu-chan...”
 
It was Kaolla's turn to gasp and wheeze as her “student” took her oral exam.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
'Who..?'
 
Keitaro looked over at his clock.
 
'2:30 am.'
 
“Ara... Kei-kun, are you in?”
 
A soft voice wafted in from the other side of the door.
 
Mutsumi.
 
Keitaro bore Motoko's frown with a weak grin, then stood with great difficulty, and, almost bent over, stumbled to the door, sliding it open a crack.
 
“Mutsu-chan. But I left you sleeping peacefully.”
 
Otohime's brows knitted slightly, and she replied.
 
“Kei-kun, I was, but in my dream, I just felt this growing empty space next to me, and the space was getting darker and colder, and then when I woke up, you were gone.”
 
“Well...”
 
“May... may I come in?”
 
“You see...”
 
“Kei-kun?”
 
Mutsumi's eyes widened at the sound of Motoko's voice coming from inside.
 
'So that's why...'
 
Keitaro sighed, knowing that he was effectively busted, and that things were likely going to come to a head between these two. Because, really, how could he ever have hoped that his living fantasy of making love to all these beautiful women wouldn't have some kind of string attached to it, one that the fates could grasp between thumb and forefinger, and then gently pull to unravel.
 
After all, he was... Keitaro.
 
'This is what I should have expected. What's wrong with me? Was I trying to be some kind of smooth player, a Don Juan, or something? Did I go too far?'
 
Demoralized, he pulled the door open and stepped aside, allowing Otohime entrance. She stepped in quickly, and closed the door behind her, the light green yukata she wore barely concealing her curvaceous assets.
 
Motoko stood when she saw her rival, her hackles rising as she remembered that Keitaro positively reeked of this one. Why was she here now? And her timing was perfect, interrupting like that, just when...
 
Otohime often appeared spaced-out to many who met her, but when her mind locked onto something, particularly something that was important to her, she displayed amazing clarity. She quickly assessed the situation.
 
'They've either made love, or were just about to. I see. I'll have to get right to the point, as I can sense the depth of her feeling for him by her posture, and it also displays clearly on her face. She is nothing if not completely honest about that.'
 
“Hello, Motoko-kun.”
 
“Mutsumi-san.”
 
Motoko replied stiffly. She stepped closer to them, to stand behind Keitaro. Mutsumi had seen her naked before, so modesty wasn't an issue now. The man standing between them was. And the warrior in her was ready to fight for him. She hooked her arm around his and clasped his hand, thankful and relieved when he clasped hers back. Then, green fire in her eyes, and staring straight into Mutsumi's deep brown ones, she threw out the challenge.
 
“Do you mean to take him from me?”
 
“Ara... Motoko-kun, you misunderstand. I'm not taking him from you. Nor am I sharing him with you. He is mine.”
 
“What?! You... I should have... You won't...”
 
Motoko grimaced, then made a motion as if to draw her sword, before remembering that it was left behind in her room. She wouldn't have struck at the other girl, but brandishing it right now would certainly help her get her message across. Otohime saw the fear and anguish on Motoko's face and quickly responded.
 
“Please, let me finish. He is mine, but he is also yours. We are not competing, we are complementing. I'd like for you to think on it for a moment.”
 
In the silence that followed, Motoko's brows knitted, her face a mask of confusion as she ingested Otohime's words. Of course, this was Mutsumi, the most selfless, least ego-driven person she had ever met. But if she was in love with him also, if she'd had sex with him and expected to continue to do so, then everything went out the window, because all was fair, right?
 
Right?
 
“What... what do you mean?”
 
Keitaro remained frozen in place, silent, waiting to see what happened next. Mutsumi walked over to the kendo-princess and took her other hand, causing Motoko to take a step back, then pulled her into an embrace, which Motoko at first resisted, as she had only before allowed Keitaro that level of intimacy. The older girl then spoke in soft tones to the younger, only a few of which Keitaro could make out. Motoko flinched.
 
'What? What is she doing? I need to stop her right now...'
 
Because... her rival... his affections...
 
An arrow piercing the cloud of her uncertainty, Mutsumi's words reached her, and something inside Motoko convinced her then to take the leap of faith and at least try to comprehend. Still clutching onto Keitaro's hand, she closed her eyes and tried to release her jealousy, her possessiveness, in order to grasp the concept presented to her.
 
It was difficult for her, but amazingly, after a time the muscles in her body relaxed, as she began to feel not only safe, but comforted as well, the older girl's full, soft body seeming to absorb the waves of anxiety emanating from the kendo mistress, even as her words yielded the desired effect. Otohime reached down and gently released Motoko's hand from Keitaro's, winking at the clueless ronin as she did. She then moved the two of them a few steps away, Keitaro now understanding that it was not her intention that he hear what was being said.
 
As powerful a warrior as Aoyama had trained herself to be, it appeared she was no match for Mutsumi's love-love power. Just what was it about this girl, the girl who loved watermelons, who loved turtles, for kami's sake?
 
Otohime continued to speak softly into Motoko's ear, connecting now to the taller, younger girl, Keitaro not even able to imagine what was being said. It was working. Mutsumi had found each of her anxieties and sent them away with those words, until Motoko gasped in wide-eyed wonder. It now became clear to her.
 
Epiphany.
 
Indeed, Mutsumi had done more in only these few moments to bring Motoko to a new level of awareness than perhaps anyone else had in her young life, save Tsuroko. As she continued to speak to her, in even more hushed, private tones, Mutsumi rubbed her cheek to Motoko's, that giving an additional soothing, trusting effect.
 
Aoyama slowly raised her arms to now also wrap around Otohime, returning her embrace. And Keitaro was almost certain that she was now talking back to Mutsumi as well.
 
Almost as certainly as Tsuroko was her sister, Mutsumi was now as well, in a manner of speaking, and Motoko knew instinctively that the girl harbored no intention of hurting her, or taking her love from her. It was quite the opposite. Mutsumi's desire for peace, love and happiness for everyone reached out and washed over Motoko like a warm summer wave. When Mutsumi pulled back, Motoko had tears in her eyes. Keitaro, at once relieved at seeing no bloodshed between the two, was spellbound, looking upon Mutsumi in a new and different light. The turtle girl's soft brown eyes gazed lovingly into accepting green ones. She spoke now at a volume that Keitaro could hear.
 
“Do you see?”
 
“Yes. Yes, I think I do, Mutsumi-san. My heart had been searching for the clear path. I believe it has been found. Thank you. Thank you so much.”
 
“Good. Now I see that someone was preparing a bath. Is there room for one more?”
 
“!!!”
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Haruka opened Naru's door and let herself out, nervously running her fingers through her fine hair as she walked back to her own room. She would have to think more on this, and decide what approach she should take. But right now she needed a smoke. And perhaps a drink of something, something strong. The image of Naru, her sobbing slowing to hiccups as she tried to speak then, remained fixed in her mind. The chorus of a song Haruka remembered from when she was much younger now played through her mind.
 
“It's too late, she's gone too far, she's lost herself... She's come undone.”
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
“Motoko-chan, as I promised.”
 
The oncoming rain made pitter-patter sounds against the windows as Keitaro held his hand out to help the lovely warrior up and into the tub. Mutsumi had helped her bind her hair up after she had done her own. Motoko smiled, then stepped over the edge and tested the temperature with her toe before extending one long leg into the water. Settling herself down, she moved to make room for Mutsumi, who had now removed the towel she had wrapped about herself after washing. It fell off her shoulders, fluttering to the floor. The full-figured beauty blushed slightly, then shrugged as she took Keitaro's hand, that one ogling, still not believing his good karma had returned.
 
'I'll have to find that 'angel's' shrine and leave an offering...'
 
“Arrigatou, Kei-kun.”
 
Mutsumi stepped into the warm water, and settled herself down, scooting over so Keitaro would have enough room. Keitaro next stepped up and over the rim, his third leg pushing his towel out from his loins. Both girls gazed longingly upon it as it disappeared beneath the water.
 
“Ahhh. This feels great, doesn't it girls?”
 
“Yes it does.”
 
“Umm hmm.”
 
“We know something else that would feel great as well, right Motoko-chan?”
 
Motoko nodded at Mutsumi's wink. They both advanced on Keitaro. His mind froze for just a moment, committing the image of two beautiful women floating ever closer with lustful intent, to memory.
 
'It doesn't get better than this, does it?'
 
Well, yes.
 
As Mutsumi began a gentle leg massage, Motoko's hands moved up his abdomen to rub his chest, her hands moving in small circles, the total effect soothing and relaxing his muscles. His love muscle, however, did not relax, jerking and rising from the stimulus of their touch, filling and expanding until the end of it breached the water's surface, like some kind of pink and purple Loch-Ness monster.
 
He sighed in bliss as both pair of hands worked his body from above and beneath the warm water. Motoko couldn't help herself, and moved one hand to grasp his thickness and stroke it slowly, marveling once more at its immense size, as the fingers of her other hand circled, then pinched his nipples. Mutsumi had by now massaged up his thighs, and, seeing Motoko's action, used one hand to capture and massage as much of his sac as she could hold. She marveled at its enormity, like he had two large fruit or something rolling about inside. She gave a slight squeeze, and Keitaro gasped, causing Motoko to do the same as his shaft flexed in her hand. He was certainly ready.
 
Motoko nodded in deference to her elder 'sister', and Mutsumi smiled back at her, nodding her thanks, as she breached the water to move her body, rivulets running down her incredible form, into position to mount him. Keitaro merely sat back and watched through heavy-lidded eyes as Motoko held his cock steady with both hands. Mutsumi then pressed her slick, swollen labia against his tumescent crown, a deep moan emitting from her.
 
A strangled gurgle escaped Keitaro's throat as he threw his head back when Mutsumi's hot pussy made contact, slipping over his bursting tip and coating it with her viscous lubricant. She wormed her way further and further down his sizable tip, opening herself up, trusting Motoko to hold him steady. For the second time in twenty-four hours, as her lips snapped snugly behind the head, trapping him, the watermelon-girl was thrilled to be filled with more man than at any time ever in her life. For her part, Motoko was fascinated as she had a ringside seat to Mutsumi's impalement, still holding his shaft steady as the older girl worked herself slowly down. Finally, Motoko had to remove one hand as Keitaro's spike drove deeper and deeper up and inside Mutsumi.
 
Otohime, flushed with passion, now started an upward motion, mewing as she pulled him out of her, but not too far, as she crested and pushed herself back down again. Then she did it again, and again, now working into a rhythm, her head tossing about in ecstasy as she fucked him. Motoko, flushed by the scene in front of her, leaned over and kissed Keitaro, her tongue slipping into his mouth as one of his hands caressed her ass, fingers probing until they found her back-passage. He pushed a digit inside, and began a gentle corkscrew motion. She gasped into his mouth.
 
Keitaro grimaced at the sensations moving up and down his shaft, the head trapped in the tight, hot, prison of bliss, now pressed up against her cervix, now being pulled away from it.
 
'It doesn't get any better than this, does it?'
 
Well, yes.
 
He was almost in sensory overload when Motoko pulled away from him to move over to Mutsumi, waves of warm water rolling and splashing. Mutsumi had stuffed as much of him as she could into herself, and now trembled, right on the razor's edge. As she reached over and pulled Motoko to her, the younger with a questioning look on her face, Mutsumi leaned forward and closed her eyes, presenting her flawless face to Aoyama.
 
Motoko had never kissed a girl before, much to younger Su's disappointment, and had never felt inclined to, but now, she was in so much heat, and Mutsumi was so beautiful, that this whole thing completely transcended simply girl kissing girl. Keitaro's drool dripped down his chin, watching Motoko's face as she worked through her internal arguments, convinced herself, then moved with lustful intent closer to Mutsumi until their lips touched.
 
Sappho herself could not have written better of this vision, as Artemis and Aphrodite, two goddesses of exquisite beauty met. Or perhaps more apropos to the setting, and the girls themselves, Huchi, the goddess of fire, and Benzaiten, the goddess of love, coming together, in love.
 
His grunted at that sight, and then lurched inside her, causing Benzaiten to release, eyes opening wide as she moaned into Huchi's mouth, her body convulsing, slick sheath gripping, warm water rippling to her movements.
 
Mutsumi practically collapsed, her hands now on Keitaro's shoulders to support herself as she moved through her ecstasy, wondrous breasts smacking him in the face as they bounced this way and that. Yes, he agreed with his earlier conclusion, made when he saw them that first time. They were as big as he had surmised when she had dressed up to play one of Ranba-san's brides-to-be. And they were quite dense and firm, as one side of his face, then the other, found out. If this kept up, she could literally knock him out. He groaned in the pleasure of that pain, and took his beating like a man. But he had not released!
 
She sat still for a moment, biting her lower lip as the tremors slowly subsided, before gingerly lifted herself off his trembling shaft, grimacing in pleasure as the engorged crown traveled down her tunnel one last time, stretching her lips as it exited with a squishing sound. It bounced once back to his chest, then quaked and jerked until it stood at full mast once again. Motoko seized the moment and straddled him, grasping it and running the tip up and down her own slick slit, imagining the hopefully near future, when she'd be able to plunge herself down on it as Mutsumi had.
 
'Oh yes. This is wonderful. Soon, Kei-kun.'
 
Resigning herself, she moved a few inches forward, and started to sit down, working the powerful organ up and into her yielding back passage. Mutsumi was amazed as she watched inch after inch disappear up into Motoko's body. She then leaned forward and captured Motoko's left breast in her mouth, lavishing attention on it. Motoko's eyes opened wide at that unexpected move, but she found she liked the sensation as it added to her excitement. Then she felt Mutsumi's hand cup her sex, before beginning a gentle caress. The girl with the curl seemingly knew Motoko's body quite well, finding every spot that sent a spark to her brain. Mutsumi was sorry that it was only her hand and fingers, wanting badly to taste the tall beauty. But there would be time for that later. Keitaro wheezed as he stroked upward into Motoko, his thickness opened her up, her tightness bringing him closer.
 
He used all of his strength to drill repeatedly and deeply up into tight, slick heat. Motoko threw her head back as Mutsumi's talented fingers worked their magic, along with the giant prong that impaled her. Keitaro watched as her muscles contracted, then relaxed.
 
And there was that sound again.
 
She bellowed out her release as her strong hands gripped his shoulders. He could feel her continuing tremors on every part of his cock. Mutsumi stopped what she was doing, then floated closer to Keitaro and fed him one of her breasts. He clasped onto the nipple and began to suck it, drawing more and more of the firm flesh into his mouth as his dick continued to slowly stroke into Motoko's body. There was that thought again, flickering across his consciousness.
 
'It doesn't get any better than this, does it?'
 
Well, yes.
 
Aoyama sighed as she gingerly pulled herself off of him. He had still not come! She sat back down in the water, running her hands up and down his organ, using the water to sooth and clean it. Otohime, with some misgiving, pulled her breast from his mouth, then moved down his body also. He had suffered enough, bringing intense pleasure to them both. Now it was his turn.
 
Both girls now grasped his swollen, bursting appendage and slowly stroked it, the veins on it standing out like cords. Mutsumi nodded at Motoko, who then moved her head down to kiss the drooling purple tip. It jerked up at that contact, spewing angrily at her. Mutsumi then joined her 'sister' and lavished oral attention from the other side, causing Keitaro to hiss.
 
“Girls. I can't take much more of this.”
 
Paying him no attention at all, they went about their business and stretched their lips until they met from either side of the fat knob, trapping as much of his tip as they could get their mouths around, and then they kissed each other, tongues meeting as they slavered about the sensitive ganglion of nerves just under his crown.
 
Keitaro almost passed out.
 
His weapon had been primed for quite some time, and now it fired, the first bolt of hot semen a long, thick stream, striking both girls on the lips, dripping down their chins. His eyes rolled back up into his head as his hips shot up. The girls drew back their lips, licking and swallowing what they could, then gripped the shaft and pulled on it as the next salvo shot straight up into the air. Motoko looked on as the hot blob reached its zenith, then fell to splatter all over Mutsumi's face, that one having measured its arc and velocity.
 
'Kami... that's just so...'
 
Keitaro grunted something unintelligible as his body shook, and his weapon fired again, the white essence this time falling onto Motoko's face as she had closed her eyes and positioned herself. Keitaro was now in mind-melt mode, as the image of the goddesses, their faces dripping with his spunk, sent another charge down his spine, and he shot again. Mutsumi once again gauged precisely its descent, and captured most of that one with her tongue, and she now leaned over to share with Motoko.
 
Who had by now gotten completely over the idea of kissing another woman, so this, now, to share his seed with her...
 
Keitaro had nothing more to give, and drifted into blissful unconsciousness, his last vision being that of the two beauties swapping saliva and semen.
 
That's how good it gets.
 
He hoped they would remember him and not let him drown as he slipped beneath the water.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
The first shaft of daylight pressed through the window of the tree-house.
 
Shinobu woke first and yawned, then carefully extricated herself from Kaolla's tangled limbs, kissing the snoring girl gently on the lips as soon as she was free. It was very hard to leave her, as the girls had become even closer after last night's love-making, but Shinobu was on a mission, and anyway, she knew that Su would know where to find her once she awakened. There was no clock in the jungle, but Shinobu had an internal clock that woke her up in the mornings so that she could earn her keep.
 
'Time to make the donuts...'
 
She sang to herself as she landed on the soft earth when she released the last rung of the rope ladder. She then made her way through the jungle, using milestones she remembered when Su had 'abducted' her to find her way to the entrance of Su's room. Finally reaching the portal, she took a deep breath, then squinted and braced as she let herself out of the room. Amazingly, nothing happened.
 
'Hmm. It only attacks when you try to get in.'
 
Poking her head out first, she scanned up and down the landing, knowing that she had to get to her room to find something to fit her taller, full-figured self.
 
'I still can't believe...'
 
Losing her focus momentarily, and unable to resist, she reached up and fondled her breasts once more just to be sure, thrilled as she pushed them together, creating real cleavage, blushing, however at the thought of anyone walking by and seeing her in this state of undress.
 
Especially senpai.
 
It was too soon for him to see her just yet. Sliding the door shut behind her, she resolved to clean up, then find something to wear. She would make breakfast as she always had, and then she would hunt down senpai, in order to serve him his breakfast.
 
In bed.
 
And after that, she just might give him some real food to eat.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Mitsune yawned as she stretched out of her sleep. Once she realized Keitaro wasn't coming out from Mutsumi's room, she had decided to leave the two of them alone. After all, Otohime was o.k. in her book, so why not let her get in on a good thing, and get a good poking. There was certainly enough of Keitaro to go around, and she would get another chance, she was sure. She'd been friends with Naru for quite some time, but she couldn't reconcile what Naru had done, especially after all the time she had spent pleading with that one to seek help for her violent outbursts. Naru was now suffering the consequences of her actions, she felt. Anyway, she would talk to her later, maybe after breakfast, to keep tabs on her.
 
She pushed herself to her feet.
 
“Ohhh man.”
 
It was way too early for her to be up. Reaching out of instinct for her secret stash, she stopped herself at the last minute.
 
'No. It's really too early. I want to be clear-headed in case any new developments happen today. I'll just wait for breakfast.'
 
Nude, because, well, that's simply how she slept, she reached up to the ceiling, and stretching that wonderful, voluptuous body of hers, tried to get the kinks out.
 
'I know...'
 
She then walked over to her cd-player, and put on her headphones as she cranked up her anthem to sleeping late, and laziness in general. Although she knew the song's true metaphor, because she'd been to their last concert in Tokyo, jumping and screaming with all those other crazy girls not so many years ago, she had made it her own anyway. She rocked back and forth over the intro, as Slash worked his finger magic, then sang in duet as Axl growled.
 
“I get up around seven, get out of bed around nine. I don't worry about nothin', no, because worryin's a waste of my... time...”
 
As she got into the beat, Kit wound and unwound that fabulous body of hers, remembering the moves that almost got her hired as an exotic dancer. If she could only have mastered hanging upside down on that god-damned pole, her money worries would have been over...
 
Whatever.
 
She continued to move to the rhythm, as she tucked her elbows in at her sides, then raised her arms up and sinuously, sinfully twisted her torso as she shook her rump, keeping the back-and-forth, humping motion mostly below her waist so that her sizable breasts wouldn't make too much noise as the slapped each other about. Then she stepped to the left, and then to the right, careful not to trip over the headphone cord. She warbled, amazingly close to key.
 
“... get on the bus about eleven, sippin' a drink and feelin' fine...
 
Kit grinned at the thought that she was having this much fun, this early in the morning, and she hadn't yet pulled her first prank of the day on anyone. Changing her rhythm, she swerved her hips as her rump-shake shifted from a back-and-forth motion, to a rocking, side-to-side motion as she did a three-hundred-sixty degree turn.
 
“Like that, Keitaro?”
 
She joked, imagining him watching her, then thinking that she would dance for him. Why not? Yes, it was definitely nosebleed stuff, had anyone peeked in on her. For someone who loved to laze around, and who now sang her personal anthem to inactivity, she had worked that full figure of hers into a pretty hot, frenetic motion. Yeah, baby, a nice cardio workout. She continued to croon.
 
“... Now I get up around whenever, I used to get up on time. But that old man, he's a real mutha-fucka, gonna kick him on down the li-i-ine...”
 
Perspiration now dripped down her curves, and she continued to work it, doing a split as the song ended, catching the floor with her hands to end the move. Then, squeezing her thighs, she brought herself back up to standing position, before taking a freeze pose, head down, fingers on chin, other hand on hip, vogueing, like Madonna used to. She gave an audible exhalation before sashaying up to her reflection in her mirror.
 
“She's still got it.”
 
Kit bragged to no one in particular, her chest heaving from the exertion. She put her hands on her hips, tossing them in an exaggerated fashion.
 
“Yep, the girl's got rhythm.”
 
'The girl's got rhythm...'
 
Kit's eyes went wide, then she ran over to her collection to put that song on next, and then there she was. Hot naked chick playing air-guitar, then doing the Chuck Berry, Keith Richards, Angus Young scissor skip across the floor. Nose-gusher, send-them-to-the-ER kind of stuff.
 
'The girl's got rhythm... She's got the back-seat rhythm...'
 
She would have a very good appetite when it was time for breakfast.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Dawn was peeking in through Haruka's window as well. She hadn't yet slept, however, despite a double shot of bourbon from her own private collection. She couldn't get that revelation out of her mind. Haruka had expected something serious, to have shaken the normally level-headed, even tempered (well, except when it came to Keitaro) girl to her core. But that was a bombshell.
 
Naru had looked up at Haruka, tears threatening to wash more of her face than the falling rain itself. Then the most ingrained memory came gushing forth at last.
 
“Haruka-san. Please help me. I can't hold it back any longer. I know now, I've always known, although I've tried my best to forget, the real reason why I strike, why I lash out at Keitaro.”
 
She had looked away for a moment, clutching Haruka's hand so tightly as to almost stop the circulation. Turning back to face her, Naru hiccuped.
 
“It... it was my father. He... he...”
 
Haruka tried to catch the cigarette that fell from her mouth, but she missed.
 
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
A/N: I present this to you, Love Hina hentai fans, as my most comprehensive work ever. I pulled almost every rabbit out of my hat here, and I hope you enjoy it. If the lemony parts are any better, it's because I've finally got to read some LH hentai doujinshi. Some of that stuff makes ME blush...
 
I decided to leave the previous chapter intact, and not attach it to this one, because I realized I didn't want to take away from Kaolla's place in the spotlight, for all of her many fans. The Tarzan/Jane reference here was a nod to the wonderful music video of Su and Kei that a reviewer, Rue, referenced, but for the life of me, I can't remember the site I downloaded it from. If one of you knows...
 
As you can see, Mutsumi-san is the first one to recognize that they can all achieve greater happiness together if they can subsume their egos and work together for the collective (and no, she is not under Borg control, Locutus himself has assured me...) good of all. Well, especially for Kei. She will do her best.
 
Let's see... Mutsu-chan and Mo-chan, together, in the water.... Does it get any better than that? We'll see...
 
I tried to involve Haruka-san, whom I have wanted to include in a fetish-laden encounter with Keitaro, but the tip of Aoyama's sword was tickling my adam's apple as I put this together. When she was satisfied, she whispered “Secret Technique: Shadow-Skill Ninjutsu.”, and disappeared without a trace by the time I turned around. Whoa...
 
Shinobu-chan, on the other hand, put away the cast-iron frying pan, gave me a peck on the cheek and skipped away happily after seeing how she's being written in. Mutsu-chan gave me a very nice hug. Very soft and very nice.
 
And of course, Keitaro gave me a high-five. We're brothers for life...
 
Anyway, to this day, I can't get over how Motoko's Japanese voice actress, Asakawa Yuu, is able to produce this unbelievably sexy sound that goes from perhaps her lowest register, to a breathy, high-pitched squeal, which I believe we first heard in episode 12, when Mo-chan encountered Tama-chan after blowing away Kei and the cockroach. All you Motoko fans know exactly what I'm talking about. It's just too sexy for her shirt, err, I mean, gi...
 
And speaking of sexy, Kit bouncing about in her room like that, I'm still smiling. I've got another mini-plot involving Kit that's itching to become a part of this, but I haven't yet figured on how to work it in. Shinobu and Kaolla see more action as well, at least with Kei. And perhaps Tsuroko and Kanako, if their insertion doesn't wreak havoc on the story...
 
And then Naru.
 
We are deep. And it's gonna get deeper. We'll pull her through the wringer and see how she comes out the other side. Naru-haters will likely be in bliss over what she's going through, but her fans should all be pulling for her to make it. I'm working from the anime, so if I've screwed something up too badly, please tell me and I'll fix it. I'll try to make this as intricate as possible, without obscuring the lemon content too much. Hope I've succeeded to some degree thus far...
 
Shout outs:
 
Anime.adultfanfiction.net: Holy Sheisse, Batman! It's back!!!
 
BlueVixen2071: I try. Thank you! Ahh, about that... something will happen in the next chapter, and...
 
review lord: Thank you, here's hoping the finish is at least as good!
 
Church: Dude... you are soooo right! Here's the next pitch. He swings... It's off like a rocket. It' s going, going....
 
Mediaminer.org:
 
egg_afnomore: Here is all the rest, although it's chapter 10 now. Thanks for your comments.
 
Syn Alexander: If you liked that title, I hope you like what I tried to do for the other song references here. Thanks!
 
Erosboris: Not yet, because there's this hurdle she has to climb first. Boy, I hope this works...
 
DeronsDemonGurl: Sorry about that. I have to tweak the story settings, which I haven't had time to do what with trying to actually create the story itself. I am happy that you like it.
 
ichijoji: Wait no more! You are welcomed and I hope I have.
 
forechunkukee: as Ed McMahon used to say to Johnny, you are correct, sir! Even as I write this, the Eva Girls are belting out the remix of “Zankokuna Tenshi no Te-ze. Yes, life is good here at the Geofront. Oops, spoke too soon. Here they come again...
 
wowzies: Thank you. Simply refer to me as Horus from now on. You may arise, but for your own safety, do not look directly upon me... ;)
 
Dark Lord Tokunaga: You may shoot, but you cannot harm me. See shout out reference above...
 
Special Shout-outs to authors Alpha-Zulu Mark II, who has a number of good stories posted on this site, and Jocko Megane, whose next installment of his “Panty Saga” I had the good fortune to preview. Any Ryoko fans out there are in for a treat, so be on the lookout!
 
And to all the rest of you who enjoy this: Thanks for reading!
 
 
Disclaimers:
 
“She's Come Undone” belongs to The Guess Who.
 
Mr. Brownstone” is owned by Guns 'n' Roses.
 
Girl's got Rhythm” belongs to AC/DC and not me, or I'd be writing this on the beach at Maui. So sad.
 
Ja.
 
W.