Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Weapon of Mass Destruction ❯ Sins of the Father, Part One ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
Warning: Depictions of Father/Daughter incest follow. Do not read if you are not of age and/or maturity to handle this, or if it simply is not your cup of tea.
 
 
&&&&&&&

“What's wrong, Naru-chan?”
 
“Smile, Naru-chan. Mei-chan is getting scared.”
 
Naru blinked as she looked at her mother, who stood next to her new husband, as he tried to get a snapshot of his new family. Naru had met the man fairly recently, and he seemed nice enough, but she had been through so much over the past year, and had yet to fully reorient herself. Still uncertain about most anything after the recent upheaval in her life, her demeanor had been quite subdued since that time.
 
“Naru-onee-san..?”
 
Mei-chan looked up in concern at her new big sister, wondering why the older girl seemed so sad.
 
Her new stepfather, camera still in hand, looked at Naru, then at his new wife, who suddenly would not return his gaze. Nor could she look directly into Naru's eyes. Although this should have been a happy occasion for all of them, the woman could not help it as a tear formed in the corner of her eye, then fell down her cheek.
 
`Naru-chan. It's my fault. I'm so sorry. I couldn't protect you…'
 
Naru saw her mother's distress. She then looked down at Mei, who also seemed on the verge of tears.
 
“Naru-onee-san…”
 
More pain.
 
Hadn't there been enough already?
 
She was only thirteen, but even for one so young it seemed as if the weight of the world bore down upon her slender shoulders, and she was on the verge of breaking. Months had passed, and she missed him terribly, in spite of what had happened. She had since that time vacillated between bouts of intense anguish, despair, anger and depression, interspersed with periods of feeling absolutely nothing at all. For too many days, it seemed, happiness was something others felt. Still, she resolved to try.
 
For her new little sister, and Mei-chan was the ideal example of the one she had always wanted, she would try her best. For her mother, who shared her pain, and her new father, both of whom tried in so many ways to give their love, she would try her hardest.
 
But hadn't he loved her, as well?
 
The look of concern from her new father triggered suppressed memories of now distant events, as she was asked to trust once more. She didn't know if she could. The confusion resurfaced, and the pain began anew.
 
She hurt, inside. She had walked the tightrope these many months, trying to avoid falling off into the pit of emotional and psychological pain, but it reached up to grasp at her, waiting for her to slip and fall. Right now, as the memories resurfaced, she felt herself falling. And no one else could see or understand. She was hurting, but for them she would try.
 
With as much energy as she could muster, Naru pasted a weak smile on her face. It lasted for but a moment, and mocking up the emotions in order for it to appear nearly exhausted her, but it was there for them to see. Her mother saw it, and once again, silently asked her forgiveness. Mei saw it too, and, still not understanding the reasons behind why it seemed so difficult, somehow realized that her new big sister was giving everything she had. She clutched Naru's hand tightly.
 
“Onee-san…”
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
When had it begun?
 
Naru wasn't certain as to the exact date, as many of the memories had been already deeply buried, but the best she could recollect was the time, about a year ago, when her biological father, Sanosuke Narusegawa, took his family on a trip to Tokyo Disneyland. The occasion had been Naru's birthday. They were all standing in line for the “Tower of Terror” attraction, having spent, as a family, one of the happiest times together that Naru could remember. Her mother had just purchased even more memorabilia which she stuffed into their backpacks. Sanosuke smiled at his big girl, who readily admitted that, although she was now a teenager, she was not too old to enjoy this outing. This was the forth attraction of the day for them, so far, the others being quite wondrous in their own unique way. Sanosuke pointed to a few of the patrons practically running from the exit of the attraction, the look of fright on some of their faces quite comical.
 
“This should be fun, eh Na-chan?”
 
“Umm-hmm…” She positively radiated her joy and anticipation in his direction.
 
Naru's father then spotted and pointed to a colorful hot-air balloon wafting overhead, and when her attention was taken for a moment, he leaned over and inhaled a sizable chunk of her pink cotton-candy. He tried his best to eat what he had stolen before she turned around again. As the balloon floated off, she turned back, surprised that the stick in her hand was suddenly that much lighter, and, seeing the evidence stuck on his face, scolded him with a mock frown.
 
Otoo-san…”
 
“O.k. You got me…”
 
He confessed, then he offered her some of his own as a good will gesture, thinking she wouldn't take any. But she did, leaving a nice chunk missing from his serving. They both laughed at their antics, her mother now clucking her tongue, sighing that she really had two children to look after. He was, at thirty-six, in fact three years younger than she. When they married, it was the biggest event in both their lives, and Naru had come along soon after.
 
Somehow, enthralled by all the wondrous sights, the sounds of festival music and the smells of caramel corn and other sweet and savory treats, as well as all the colorful characters dancing about, Sanosuke became distracted, and wound up in between his wife, now in front of him, and Naru behind him. They had moved forward another ten feet when Sanosuke felt his daughter's hand suddenly squeeze his tightly. Turning to look at her, and expecting a smiling face, he was surprised to find her visibly upset instead.
 
“Na-chan, what..?”
 
Then he saw the reason for her distress, as the man behind her quickly withdrew his hand from beneath her skirt. Sanosuke became instantly enraged, and without thinking, rushed the man, hitting him with a clothesline to the neck followed by a right cross to the jaw before knocking him to the ground.
 
“You filthy bastard...! That's… my… daughter!”
 
Sanosuke was of relatively slight build, about five-foot-five-inches, and perhaps one-hundred forty-eight pounds dripping wet. He had, however, one hell of a punch, and could hold his own, pound-for-pound. Falling upon the man, and clutching onto his shirt collar, Sanosuke lifted that one's shoulders off the ground, and pummeled him with his fists, breaking his glasses, now knocking out a tooth as he hit him again and again. When security arrived and finally pulled him off, the man's face was a pulpy mess. Sanosuke winced in pain, as he had also broken his hand in the process. Security continued to restrain him as they escorted the other man into their van. Sanosuke screamed.
 
“If you ever come near her again, I'll kill you!”
 
As Naru's mother held her tightly, Naru recalled never having seen that look on her father's face, ever. It's a small world, after all, and Naru didn't know it at the time, but her world was soon to get much smaller, closing in on her before she ever realized what had happened.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
When they finally left the medical facility a short time later, Sanosuke waved his bandaged hand about, testing the weight of the cast. He looked at his wife and daughter, then joked.
 
“It feels pretty good, but I won't be juggling any fruit for a while.”
 
He hugged his wife and then looked with knitted brows at Naru, an expression of concern now taking hold of his features.
 
“Na-chan, forgive me for not stopping him sooner. Daijoubu?”
 
“Yes, papa. He didn't hurt me. He just…”
 
When she looked away, blushing in embarrassment, he reached over to hug her, stroking her hair as he did. Mischievously, he gently pulled back on the strands of her antennae, watching them slowly fall back into place. She pulled away slightly to scold him.
 
“Papa..!”
 
“I know, Na-chan; I was just having fun.”
 
“You know I can't do anything with them, no matter how hard I try…”
 
Sanosuke nestled his chin on the top of her head, and in spite of his attempts at humor, the lesson from today's events hit home with great force. Naru's days as a child, his child, were over. In addition to her pretty face, Naru's body was filling out as she approached womanhood. She also had soft, waist-length, light brown hair that framed her face and figure. She was turning into quite the lovely young woman, and men were already becoming attracted to her. Most of those could be expected to admire her from a proper, respectable distance, but the others, the hentai
 
He growled his new-found apprehension and possessiveness. Naru heard, and also felt him flinch.
 
“Papa?”
 
“No, Na-chan. It's nothing... just…”
 
He looked into her soft brown eyes.
 
“I will always protect you, alright?”
 
Wakarimasu, Otoo-san…”
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
They had made it home and skipped supper on account of all they had eaten during the day. Naru had taken her bath, then laid out her clothing for school the following day. As usual, her uniform was placed neatly on the dresser, first skirt, then top, with her thigh-high stockings and underwear on top of that. Tomorrow was Monday, and she always wanted to start the week off by getting to school early, so she could put in some extra study time. She was moving up in the class rankings at her middle school, now seventh, and with a little more hard work, she felt she could make her parents really proud of her. She had put on her pajamas, and had placed the last of her books into her bag when she heard a knock at her door.
 
“Na-chan?”
 
Hai.”
 
Her door opened, and Sanosuke stuck his head inside.
 
“Na-chan, again, I'm sorry about today. Can you forgive your old man?”
 
“Papa, it wasn't your fault. He was… I mean, you tried to protect me…”
 
Naru shuddered slightly at the memory of the strange look on his face then, but quickly extinguished that thought. He had attacked that person because he wanted no further harm to come to her. It was his unspoken, unwritten duty. She moved closer to embrace him, clutching him tightly about his waist. This felt so good, being in his arms. He returned her embrace, kissing the top of her head, when he looked up and noticed her underwear on top of her uniform on her dresser.
 
`A bra? But of course. She's still growing right before my eyes. It seems like only yesterday that we bathed together as a family. But then she grew out of that, not wanting me to see her body as she became more self-conscious about it. Why hadn't I noticed before..?'
 
Naru had by now rested her face on his shoulder as she continued to hold him tightly.
 
“I love you, papa. Thank you… thank you for...”
 
A deeper feeling of warmth washed over her, as she felt never safer than right now, right here. He never felt more committed to her well-being than at this moment. He spoke softly, tenderly.
 
“I love you, Na-chan.”
 
When she moved to innocently kiss his cheek, her small, firm breasts pressed against his chest. Already a bit distracted and confused by his startling realization regarding her physical maturation, he lost more of his equilibrium as he inhaled her aroma, the scented soap and shampoo she had just applied during her bath. She had no idea of the effect she was having on him. He froze momentarily as it occurred to him just how much his daughter had grown, now also realizing that only the thin material of her pajama top separated him from her breasts, and his hands, now at the lower part of her back, were mere inches from her buttocks. Why, he could just reach down and…
 
“Gnnh.” He grimaced.
 
Where had that thought come from?
 
With slightly trembling hands, he grasped her shoulders and pushed her away, turning before his blush could be seen. And also, why was he becoming aroused..?
 
`What… what am I...?'
 
He flexed his fingers about the cast on his hand, searching for any other stimuli to supplant what he was experiencing right now.
 
“G… good night, Na-chan.”
 
He said as he departed, suddenly unable to look at her directly.
 
“Good night, papa.”
 
She closed the door and prepared for bed.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
That night, Sanosuke tossed and turned in his sleep, visions of Naru invading his dreams. He had come home from work, and, inhaling the aroma of something good, went into the kitchen, only to find not his wife, but Naru there, dutifully making his supper. She turned around to face him, her hair swishing behind her as she did so.
 
“Welcome home.”
 
She wiped her hands on her apron and ran over to him, clutching him with both hands behind his head, pulling his lips toward her own. He balked, shocked.
 
“N… Na-chan… What are you doing?”
 
“Why, I'm kissing the man I love. Is there anything wrong with that?”
 
`The… man she… loves..?'
 
She then closed the remaining distance between them, and before he could react, pressed her soft lips onto his own. Again, before he realized it, her tongue flicked out to caress his lips.
 
He was…
 
His wife… where..?
 
Naru…
 
She was so beautiful, easily one of the most beautiful young women he had ever seen, but it was as if he had never really seen her before today. Her smile illuminated his world like nothing else. And the feeling she radiated out to him, the heat, burned him as though real. It flared up like a solar corona, its brilliance capturing him. His own passion swelled, sending his better judgment reeling. Why couldn't he stop her? Or himself, even? It was…
 
There is a governor, a powerful, internal, ages-old force, hard-wired into men in order that they keep their hands off their daughters. For Sanosuke it was still there, but it was beginning to malfunction, ensnared as he was within her enchantment. This was no longer his daughter, but a woman, a woman in full-blown heat. He fought valiantly, but to no avail. The smell of her lust tripped his libido, and that governor imploded from the intense pressure.
 
He returned her kiss, now with more intensity, capturing her chin in his hand, his other hand roaming down her back to now grasp about her firm buttocks. No, this was a woman, now moaning, now waiting for him to make love to her. And he would be the one to do it, with great vigor.
 
He would be the one.
 
He wanted to pull her into himself if he possibly could; that's how strong their attraction was. Snorting as the feeling overpowered him, he somehow found the will to release her, and she breathlessly took one step back, reaching behind herself to undo the clasps of her dress. It fell to the floor, leaving her quite naked. The seal broke on another pent-up thought, one he had no idea he even entertained.
 
`So this is what she…'
 
He looked upon her slender, youthful figure, her own heat, as well as his lustful gaze causing her skin to turn pink. Wordlessly, he pulled his shirt out of his pants, as he quickly unbuttoned it. In the time it took him to kick off his shoes, she ran over to the stove and turned everything off before quickly returning to him. He chuckled at the thought that she, even now, thought of his meal, and that she didn't want it to burn.
 
In a fashion, he was burning. Why, in just a moment, he was going to drive his aching cock into her until she begged him to stop.
 
They wouldn't even make it to the bedroom. He threw his jacket to the floor. She quickly positioned herself upon it, then held her arms out to him as she licked her lips in anticipation.
 
“Please..?”
 
Almost drooling, he gazed into her eyes. This entirely sensuous, sexual being, bursting with love and desire, called now to him, spreading her thighs in invitation. The petals of her flower opened up as well, flushed a dark, glistening pink. All the pressure and stress of his days as a salary man would evaporate in mere moments. He fell to his knees before her, grasping her by the ankles so he could position himself properly. As painfully stiff as his cock was, his balls hurt much worse, but that ache would soon be relieved when they erupted, sending his seed deep into her body. How had he even been so fortunate to find a woman like her?
 
She was…
 
She was…
 
He examined her face more critically. The face of... of…
 
“N… Na-chan..?”
 
Sanosuke bolted upright in the bed, cold sweat covering his brow. The shock of the dream made him clutch onto the bed covers as he almost hyperventilated. He shook his head at the sheer eroticism of the dream, and also the shocking, forbidden nature of it. It was horribly, horribly wrong. He had been ready to… with his Na-chan. How perverse!
 
But one thing could not be ignored. His erection throbbed almost painfully, as stiff as he had ever remembered.
 
`Oh Kami, what am I…'
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Daijoubu, anata?”
 
His wife had awakened and sat up, studying him now with concern.
 
“It's… it's nothing. Just a dream.”
 
“Perhaps you would like some tea to help you get back to sleep?”
 
“No. It's not tea that I need right now.”
 
With that, he grasped her by the arm and crushed her lips to his. She wasn't expecting that, but enjoyed it very much, nonetheless. It had been a week, and she had patiently waited for him to make his move, as he had always initiated sex between them. He then grasped the hem of her nightgown and pulled it up over her body. She broke the kiss and gasped, then whispered.
 
“Sanosuke, we must be quiet. Naru is right in the next room.”
 
“I don't care. I need…”
 
He then grasped his wife by the hip, and flipped her onto her stomach, then mounted her from behind. The ache in his loins had still not abated, and, needing this so badly that he could not wait for her natural lubricant, he rubbed saliva onto his cock, and with one thrust, penetrated her to the hilt. Sanosuke then leaned forward and began to thrust himself into her, fighting the lascivious thought even as he begged silently for it to release him. With her back to him, he could not see her face, so it was easy to imagine that this was no longer his wife. This was…
 
`Na-chan… forgive me… but I can't…'
 
Just the mere thought of her, and his imagination went berserk as he now pummeled the true object of his lust, almost mercilessly, as if, with enough exertion, he could somehow exorcise it out of himself, get this thing out of his system. His wife, oblivious as to why this was the best sex she had experienced in many moons, accepted her husband's frenetic fucking, coming once, twice, and once more. She no longer cared that Naru could possibly hear them.
 
“S… Sanosuke. Fuck… me…”
 
Sanosuke was now grunting like a madman, his hips slapping against her ass as he moved like some kind of machine.
 
Fwap
 
Fwap
 
Fwap
 
It was coming. He was going to purge himself of these perverted thoughts of his daughter. He was giving it to her good, once and for all. Then he would be fine, and this would never happen again.
 
Quietly, the girl stuck her head outside her door, their noise having awakened her. Her mother's moans and her father's barking pierced the night, and she clutched Liddo-kun as she realized what they were doing.
 
`Otoo-sanokaa-san… they're…'
 
What had the girls at school called it?
 
Fucking.
 
She understood that married couples had sex, and knew that her father and mother did it, but they had been so quiet and secretive before, so it had always been to her a vague, passing thought.
 
But tonight.
 
Sanosuke pulled her hips back to meet his, opening her up once more, feeling her slippery heat clutch at him as a result of yet another orgasm. Then he exploded, growling like a wild beast as he fired his seed deep into her.
 
Into Naru.
 
Something changed inside the girl as she listened to her father bellow out his orgasm. Naru could only imagine what her mother was feeling as she clenched her own thighs together, her breathing now faster, her pulse now pounding in her ears. She had always loved him, completely, but now, tonight, he had changed into something else, something more. Boys her own age had not interested her in the slightest, as she had focused so much on her studies, and they were pretty much bakas, the lot of them. But now the epiphany seized her. She would never look at her Otoo-san the same way again. He had now become a powerful sexual being in her mind. He had always been a provider, a caretaker, a homework helper, a surprise present-giver.
 
And now, he was a snorting stallion, a powerful, copulating stud, pumping his seed into her mother with such force and fire. The wicked scene her mind constructed of the two of them… She actually bit and chewed on Liddo-kun's ear, fighting now these strange, emerging feelings that caused her lower belly to quiver and her knees to buckle. Moist heat began to accumulate within her virgin love-tunnel. She clutched the doorway as she swooned.
 
`Papa…'
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
A/N: I don't know anything about Naru's dad; almost nothing is said of him in the anime, and I don't know what was told of him in the manga, so I took a lot of artistic license. If anyone knows his real name, email me and I'll change it here. I've tried to flesh him out in some detail, because when the switch flips in a man's brain, after which he looks at his daughter in a sexual context, it has got to be quite complex. There is a theory out there, based on empirical observation of lab animals, that girls who grow up with a father present experience menses later than girls who do not. The implication is that this would aid in preventing incestuous relationships from forming, ostensibly allowing for greater differentiation within the gene pool. In Naru's case, this did not matter, as you will find out in the next chapter. This chapter would have contained the complete episode of all that happened in this mini-arc, but too much time had already passed without an update, and in its entirety, it's too long, so you at least get this now. It might seem confusing to some as to her distress last chapter over these events, but it will all be made clear when this arc is completed.
 
I hope.
 
I would have updated sooner, but I got hooked on YouTube, and got caught up with a ton of great stuff, including Shuffle!,DearS, Tonagura!, He is My Master (took a while to get used to the character design, but it is fabulous!), Maburaho, Mahoromatic (I never knew it was so ecchi, and that teacher is cousin to the one in DearS!), plus plenty of other good titles. No musical references here, but Daughters, by John Maher kept spinning around in my head as I wrote this, as well as that Aerosmith song, Janie's Got a Gun.
 
 
On to the shoutouts…
 
Aff.net:
 
Shadowknight: Thanks for your comments. His attempts to rid his mind of those thoughts will be futile, or I wouldn't have a next chapter.
 
enigma: Glad you liked this thus far. Hope you got a good night's sleep
 
Div6: Thank you. Foursome? There is a chance. Harem? You betcha!
 
BlueVixen2071: That was just a teaser. Kei will get Shinobu very soon. That entire chapter is still in my head, waiting to come out. I just have to work through this thing with Naru, which should conclude next chap, but she still won't get Kei until the end, because I said she was going to be last, and I meant it. She will finally understand the roots of her violent reactions, then she will reveal many of her complexities to him, then she must show honest remorse for her actions against him, then comes forgiveness, then comes heat, then he will pound her senseless. But I'm getting way ahead of myself. Hope you get rejuvenated soon. Ja!
 
Conq da Freak: Yeah, I'd love to just write adult fan fiction all day, but I haven't been that lucky just yet. Hope you like where this is headed.
 
TheEndOfAllThingsGoodAndBad: Fantastic! Thanks for your comments. No need to apologize. Yeah, NGE. I just couldn't help it. And you're right. There have to be more than three chapters left for me to tie all of this together.
 
Spike of Doom: I want to do more one-on-one action, but there are so many girls that it might take another six or seven chapters to get them all that kind of satisfaction. If I add Kanako and Tsuruko, well, then…
 
JAKKAL: Yes, the perverseness of it all. Never forget Motoko's glorious ass in all its loveliness when she fell down the steps and he caught her by her panties.
 
Hazerd: What up, G? I'm feelin' ya. Ya want some Kanako and Tsuroko in da hizzouse… crashin' da party before we shut dis shit down, yo. Where my bitches??? We out…
 
Guy: Gotta have the lovey-lovey. After all, it's Love Hina, ne? And no, dictionary not required. But the thesaurus was helpful.
 
Quadrius: And a good day to you! Yes, Horus is my nickname, but the dog-face sometimes scares people off.
 
Antoniusan: Best on AFF? Thanks for the sentiment, although there are far more talented writers there then I, of that I am certain. Shinobu is coming soon (bad pun), but Naru's story has to advance so the pacing is not too botched. She's pivotal to the resolution of the fic, because you simply can't ignore her impact on Kei, even as angry as he is with her just now.
 
------ (etc.): I stuck the cliff there because I literally ran out of gas. Hope that doesn't happen again. Thanks!
 
Sandor Rage: Thanks. Here is the next part of the rest.
 
redwater: Thank you. I will continue to do my best.
 
Mr. Chaos: Here ya go. Anal for Shinobu? It would be excruciating for her, but you know she'll try her best for Kei-senpai.
 
Jocko Megane: Thank you again for your continued support. I was thinking of the video of the song Rump Shaker, when I wrote that. Kit is quite stacked all around and always struck me as a rocker-chick. She'd probably be a cool biker chick as well. You could do 500 miles easy with her stuck to your back. She's a knockout, any way you look at her.
 
Merridian: Oh man! Thanks!
MG: Yeah, if you don't flee this fic over father/daughter incest, then brother/sister should be a yawn, right?
 
Church: Dude! I know it's hard to wait, but if I rush, or write in fits and starts, then it's just not going to be as good. Thanks for your continued support. Go to your web browser, then type in love hina hentai after you remove the adult filter. Select the images option, and you'll have to page through a few times before you get to the good stuff. There is one site out there that has some unbelievable stuff, at least a dozen doujinshi in their entirety. Love Hina/GTO crossover? Kanzaki vs. Narusegawa. Wow, I'd never have thought of that. Good luck!
 
Big Fics: Sorry for the delay with Shinobu, but I had to work out the plotline so that she could also get him to the satisfaction of all of you lolita fans out there. Meanwhile, Naru's plot advances, so…
 
Ben, Himself: Another Shintaro shipper. I can understand your anticipation, and I hope the way things work out will be to your satisfaction.
 
MM.org:
 
EverPresentKaze: Thank you. I will do my best, until this is complete.
 
Hakudo: O.k. Here is the update. Hope you can handle it.
 
JGoodman: Thanks. We're aiming high.
 
DrewB1442: Here is the update. Thank you.
 
Rubel: Next chapter is right here. Arrigatou!
 
Zarra the Black: But I would! Hoot!
 
TurbodieselBeast: Thanks for the sentiment. If this ever got animated, I'd laugh my ass off.
 
Otami Kitakazeno: Right back atcha! I've avoided the manga (except for book 1) so far because I didn't want to be too influenced by it. I want to finish this fic, then peruse to my heart's content.
 
anon2: Yeah, it seems they've got their act back on track over at AFF.net. Keep the Mutsu-chan love flowing. She'll be back!
 
DeronsDemonGurl: You reviewers are awesome. Keep those expectations high and I'll try not to disappoint.
 
Lieutenant Mike Powell III: SIR, YES SIR! Full Metal Jacket, locked and loaded! More perversion on the way! SIR, YES SIR!
 
Tomdj1701: Great!
 
Ciao!
 
W.