Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Weapon of Mass Destruction ❯ Lost Heaven ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warning: Mature readers only. This chapter also contains depictions of father/daughter incest. Please wait for the next chapter if the subject matter doesn’t agree with your sensibilities.




&&&&&&&



As the sounds of passion died down, Naru quickly and quietly backtracked to her room, her face reddened in embarrassment over the fact that she had eavesdropped on her parents’ lovemaking. But even more than that, incredible feelings now raced through her body, and she had no idea what to do about them. Well, she actually did have an idea, having overheard the other girls in the pool locker room discuss just that subject, but she couldn’t do that, could she?

Carefully closing her door behind her, the young girl set Liddo-kun down next to her bed, and then she flopped down in a heap beside him.

Naru sighed deeply before pulling the covers up to her chin, then over her head. Then she tossed and turned from one side to the other. She couldn’t possibly sleep now, not after… that. She sat up and exhaled, and after thinking for a moment, folded her legs beneath herself and began to braid her hair. This, in order to keep her hands, and her mind, busy, until perhaps those hands stopped shaking. The buzzing sound in her ears might also go away, she hoped.

Unfortunately, after ten minutes of this, having braided and unbraided her hair three times, Naru admitted defeat. Standing and taking a deep breath, she next walked over to her desk. She had completed her homework earlier in the evening, but perhaps she should self-check once again. Yes, that just might work.

Hopeful that working through some math, in particular the quadratic equation examples, would occupy her mind, and in some miraculous way cool the fire in her belly, Naru sat down, turned on her desk lamp, grasped her pencil and went over her work once more.

“…equals minus b, plus or minus the square root of b squared…”

The young teenager almost succeeded, but then she shifted in her seat. The fleeting contact, through her pajamas, of the hard wooden seat against her vulva sent what felt like a jolt of electricity through her body. She winced, squeezing her thighs together in an attempt to stop the dizzying feeling from spreading. Her body refused to comply, defying her will as the smoldering sensation continued its spread. She almost panted.

“… minus… four… ac, over…”

Another wave struck her, and she nearly chewed off the eraser of her pencil as she willed it to pass. It was no good. Closing her books and getting up from her desk, she stumbled over to her bed once more, and lay down before wrapping herself about with her covers.

Turning to face Liddo-kun, and deciding that she liked neither his unblinking, critical gaze, nor his goofy smile (was he actually laughing at her?), she reached out and turned him to face the other direction. Then Naru clasped her hands together and squeezed them between her thighs, certain that she was by now as red as a beet.

She just couldn’t do… that… could she?

‘I don’t know how else to stop it.’

Realizing that she couldn’t go on like this, and fearful that something might break inside her if she didn’t act soon to turn off the sizzling, sparkling, searing sensations that threatened to engulf her, Naru set about exploring her body, to find and adjust the thermostat that would hopefully return her to normalcy.

Before, when she had bathed and washed herself as her mother had taught her, she had felt only the faintest tremors of pleasure when she touched herself in “that place”. Later on, when she had examined herself using a hand mirror, as one of her gym teachers had suggested in order that she learn more about her body, she discovered even more sensitive areas of her intimate self, some that made her gasp outright when she touched them in a certain way. She hadn’t explored any further since that time, because those feelings were strange, and… wrong somehow.

Weren’t they?

Now, she felt her forehead, certain that she was feverish. Naru twisted her torso in order to lay first on one side, then the other, and then she turned herself completely onto her stomach. Although alone, even thinking of what she was about to do was still so embarrassing! But this way, if she couldn't see what her hands were doing, then perhaps...

The young brunette lifted her hips off the mattress, and then used her left hand to stretch the elastic of her pajama bottoms. It was in this position that her right hand worked its way down, past her stomach, past her soft, sparse pubes, to the top of her sex. Her fingers moved a bit further until they found her moist center, and there they are began their exploration.

Naru rolled her eyes upward and grimaced in pleasure at her self-entry, discovering that she was quite warm inside, and very, very wet. Her cheeks blushed crimson as she found herself quite self-conscious at not only her actions, but even more, at her body’s response. Her young mind struggled to contain itself in the wake of this bout of self-induced fervor. In the past, she would take herself only as far as she felt safe, stopping before her mind got caught in the undertow of such intense pleasure, before control of her body was wrested from her. And so she had yet to experience true orgasmic release.

Tonight, however, unable to resist the call of the sirens of need and desire, having neither mast nor crew to bind her, yet thrust toward that mysterious island by the powerful images her mind had created, Naru bravely set out to ride those waves to shore as they merged and swelled into a veritable tidal wave. Those smaller waves indeed signaled the advent of the coming giant; she could feel it. She mewed softly as she continued her digital manipulation.

‘Oh god, this… feels… so good. This is farther than I’ve ever gone before. How… do I even know… what I’m doing?’

Somehow, her fingers knew exactly what to do to elicit this incredible sensation from her body. Her index finger swabbed her natural lubricant and moved first to her tender labia, where her caress elicited a wonderful, tingling feeling. Then, it moved to the top of her steaming cleft, where it coaxed the stiffening, swelling bundle of nerves from beneath its resting place, with first a back-and-forth, then a slow circular motion. A muted squeal escaped her lips when she gently tapped the bursting tip of it. The pleasure was indescribable. Naru panted as she pushed her self-exploration even farther.

"I can't... believe that I'm doing this… to myself, that I'm feeling this way. I never knew... that my body..."

The memory of the sounds of her parents’ passionate lovemaking, and in particular, the stunning awareness of her father's sexual prowess, came stampeding back to her. Shivering at the imagery, she inhaled sharply as those memories, of her father thrusting himself deeper and deeper, of her mother wailing out her bliss as he embedded himself repeatedly, the sounds of the mattress springs creaking under his assault, all caused more of her love-juice to trickle down from the sweltering cauldron between her thighs.

And here it was, now free, the question, the one she had tried to disregard, to push back into the depths of her mind. It now confronted her directly.

Did she… want… him… in that way?

For him to be… the first one to... to..?

‘No! That’s just…’

Then why exactly was she burning up? And also, why was she making so much noise?

What?!

When Naru realized how loudly she was moaning, she bit down hard into her pillow. The moans now turned into deep grunts. Tenuously balancing on her knees and left shoulder, her hands worked in concert; the fingers of one now delicately held her labia open so that the other could continue its urgent caress, bringing her closer and closer.

To... what?

This was indeed unexplored territory for her; she had never gone this far, and she actually became fearful of what might happen as she moved from this plateau to the next. Again, her hands surprised her with their intricate knowledge of her body, moving of their own accord, revealing to her what they already knew. She was swept up in the tremors of sensation originating from the entire area between her thighs, up to the area just below her navel.

Her slippery folds made soft squishing noises as her virgin juice began to accumulate in her sparse pubic hair, and then it ran down her body toward her navel, some of it now dripping off her belly, onto the sheets below. Her fingers brought her to the razor’s edge of discovery. Their concerto, her body as instrument, rapidly approached its coda.

Moving faster and deeper, and praying to the gods that she wouldn’t go mad, Naru bravely stepped off the edge of the plank, onto and into this new world. She gently squeezed her clitoris between thumb and middle finger, while her index finger lightly caressed the tip.

“Ahunh..!”

She squealed, then she bit down hard once again as the thing she most feared came, wrapped itself around her, and then swept her away, her mind releasing to it.

She saw the stars.

She heard the celestial music. Why, it was a Brandenburg Concerto, was it not?

For a brief few seconds (or perhaps it was a millennia?), she existed within the Realm of the Angels, floating in that non-spatial, blissful quasi-reality.

‘Oh my… is this… heaven?’

And then, all too soon, it seemed, she came back to earth as her “petite mort” gently released her from its grasp. Panting from her experience, she made an effort to regulate her breathing as she sought to reclaim her mind, to make sense of this life-altering experience. Slumping forward in disorientation, her eyes glazed over, out-of-focus, as sleep made its move to claim her.

His handsome, smiling face was the last thing she beheld before she let go of her consciousness.


&&&&&&&

< br> Chirping birds awakened him. Feeling about for his wife as he squinted at streams of daylight coming in through the blinds, he thought it odd that she was not here next to him. Mechanically, he moved his body until he could stand, and then headed down the hall to complete his morning routine.

There was something he wanted to avoid thinking about, and it kept creeping around at the edge of his consciousness, even as he tried his best to ignore it. Why wouldn’t it leave him alone?

“Annghhh!” He grunted.

A short time later, Sanosuke stared at his bleary-eyed reflection in the bathroom mirror. The thing he wrestled with would not go away. Was it any wonder he had cut himself shaving? Twice?

There it was again. He shook his head, almost violently.

‘Don’t even think about it. Put it out of your mind.’

He finished dressing himself, and, after packing his attaché case for work, descended the stairs. The aroma of breakfast began to lift his mood, and he decided that he would really enjoy this morning, and that nothing was going to prevent him from doing so.

He stepped through the doorway expecting to find his wife, but then…

“!!!”

He gasped as he beheld Naru working at the counter. What? It was too eerie! Her voice broke through his confusion.

“Papa… ohayo. I’ll only be a few more minutes.”

She spoke over her shoulder, appearing quite busy managing breakfast.

“O… Ohayo. Where… where is your mother?”

“She had to leave very early. Aunt Sen had taken ill overnight and Mama is visiting to help her out. She got the call very early this morning. She mentioned that she wanted to let you know, but that you were out like a light. She asked me not to wake you since you needed your rest.”

Naru, thankful that her back was to him, started to blush, since she knew the exact reason why he would have needed extra rest.

“So, I am the one to make your breakfast today. I hope everything comes out all right…”

She took his coffee over to him as he took his seat and then planted a quick kiss on his cheek, hoping he would not notice the pink of her own cheeks. Naru turned back to resume her tasks, soft brunette silk swishing behind her.

“I… I’m sure it will…”

Sanosuke settled himself in his seat, trying to look at anything else in the room before giving in and glancing quickly over in her direction. This was his exact dream, except that she was wearing her uniform instead of a dress. He couldn’t help but notice the expanse of exposed skin between the hem of her skirt and the tops of her thigh-high stockings. The skirt was in fact so short that it barely covered her bottom. Indeed, when she rose up on tiptoe to reach for a utensil on the far side of the countertop, she inadvertently exposed her panties to his gaze.

‘Your daughter is quite the delicious young thing, isn’t she?

‘Stop it. Stop it. Stop it…

He coughed and sputtered on the sip of coffee he was in the middle of swallowing.

“Papa, are you all right?”

She stopped what she was doing to turn to him, a look of concern crossing her pretty features. He turned away from her, blushing at nearly being caught ogling his own daughter.

“I… no… I’m o.k. Just not paying attention...”

‘What was I just doing? I... was I… undressing her with my eyes?’

Who designed these school uniforms anyway? A bunch of perverted old men, whose only remaining desire in life was to gaze lustily upon scantily-clad middle-school girls? He would have to complain to the school administration. Yes, that’s what he would do.

He focused intently on his coffee, its taste and aroma giving his brain something else to anchor his senses upon. Presently, Naru brought his breakfast over to the table and placed it in front of him. She then stood next to him, her hands folded in front of her.

“It’s not Mama’s, but I’ve been practicing. I hope you enjoy it.”

Sanosuke took a bite, then nodded his approval.

“Good!”

“I’m glad… Umm…”

Naru fidgeted a bit. Being this close to him, particularly after last night’s events, unsettled her even more than she had expected.

“I… I’ll be leaving for school, now…”

“Na-chan, wait.”

He grasped the wrist of her hand as she turned to leave, pulling her until she stood just behind him. Then he grasped her other hand, now crossing them about his neck, drawing her even closer.

“Papa..?”

He held her there, silently, for a moment.

“Na-chan, do you love me?” His hands clasped hers a bit more tightly.

Naru had no idea where this was coming from, but something important must have happened for him to even consider the question. Had she done something to give him reason to even ask? With her arms wrapped about his neck, she gave a slight squeeze as she placed her chin on the top of his head. Her heart felt as though it would break down any moment now, it was beating so fast. Sanosuke felt safest holding onto her in this way, not trusting himself to look upon her face, into her deep brown eyes. Because then…

Soft brunette hair caressed the hands that held hers as she leaned forward a bit more. She smelled of sweet ume blossom, mixed in with something else he could not quite put his finger on.

Dear god, she was…

“Papa... I… of course I love you. Why do you even ask?”

Sanosuke gently kissed the back of one hand, marveling at the soft skin, before repeating that action with the other one. He became wistful, then.

“Naru, do you know why I named you that?”

“I… no, you’ve never really told me…”

“It is because originally, I desperately wanted for my first child to be a son; I had dreamed of it for many years. And then you were born. I… I was disappointed, at first, and gave you that name so that even if you marry, you would always carry my name, or at least a part of it.”

“Looking back on that now, it seems so random, selfish, even. But it was only a short time after you were born that I realized what a wonderful thing it was to have a daughter… a daughter like you. It is such an odd name for a girl, and it must have caused you some pain growing up, with the other children your age…”

“Yet you never complained about it. You’ve only brought so much joy to me, but I feel as though I’ve wronged you somehow. I’ve carried this with me for a while now, and felt I needed to tell you. Now that you know, do… do you hate me?”

He clutched even more tightly onto her hands, closing his eyes, as though a prisoner awaiting the damning verdict. Something else, beyond the waves of exhilaration at being this close to him, touched Naru’s heart as he spoke those words. It was blissful, wonderful, yet at the same time somewhat alarming, and almost painful, even.

She moved until her lips were next to his ear.

“I’m very happy, and proud to carry your name, forever.” She almost whispered.

“And I love you so much… father.”

Her confession released much more nervous energy than she expected, and this caused her hands to shake, this intense level of intimacy a novel experience for her. She let the feelings wash over her.

Is this heaven?

Sanosuke could feel the vibrations through her hands, and this surprised him. Why was she..? Naru was now also breathing somewhat heavily onto the side of his face.

‘Why is this so good… so right, being like this with him? I’ve never, ever felt this before.’

‘I could hold onto him like this forever… He’s my father and I love him. But what is this other thing? I’m not…’

But of course.

He was so handsome in profile, and his sexual magnetism… She was close enough that she could easily move across the few remaining inches to reach his wonderful lips, and then...

And then…

The first kiss?

Her imagination ran wild at that thought, it now merging with the memory of last night’s experience. Nearly swooning, yet amazingly able to defeat the urge to do just that, Naru released herself from his grasp in the nick of time. She was caught in the grip of sensory overload, and she couldn’t be sure that she wouldn’t do or say something completely stupid. And then he would surely think she had gone crazy. She had to get out of there, before…

“Papa, I’m late… Ja.”

“Na… Naru!”

Before he could turn around, she had snatched up her book bag and nearly stumbled as she ran out of the kitchen, then out the front door of their apartment. Hearing the door close, Sanosuke leaned back in his seat, and then ran his hand through his hair, before pulling it down his forehead, over his face to his chin, now exhaling deeply.

Then he noticed that her own breakfast remained, untouched.


&&&&&&&


That evening, father and daughter had dinner together, his wife having informed him that she needed to stay with her sister at least two more days. Sanosuke, not sure he could trust his intentions, tried his best to avoid getting into close proximity with Naru, and he nearly succeeded, but then she moved to clear the table, and reached from behind to take up his dinner-ware.

Startled, because he hadn’t been paying attention when she got up, he jumped slightly backward, and his shoulder pressed into one small, firm breast before she could back away. He gasped. Naru squeaked.

Its yielding softness reminded him once more that she was indeed a woman, age notwithstanding. He quickly came up with an excuse to get himself out of there, away from her.

“I… have some work to finish…”

“Yes… I’ll… umm… finish up in here…”

She did not look directly at him, fearing that if she did, the heat that had infused her at that inadvertent contact might once again make her say or do something irrational. Already, her nipples were as hard as pebbles, now chafing against the inside of her bra as they swelled. She willed herself to not rub or scratch at them in front of him. She let out the breath she held as she watched him leave.

After his bath, taken in water as hot as he could stand, followed by a shower in water as cold as he could stand, Sanosuke rushed quickly to his bedroom, hoping to once again avoid her.

‘This is stupid. I certainly can control myself around my own daughter, can’t I?’ He chided himself.

Quickly getting into bed, he turned off the lights and thought of the numbers from his upcoming report, the last book he had read, the box score of his favorite baseball team, anything to take his mind off the beautiful young girl in the room right next to his.

Because he was not going to masturbate to her image, goddamn it.

He almost made it to dreamland, when he heard a soft knock at the door.

‘What is she..?’

“Papa?” Came the muffled voice on the other side.

“Yes, Naru. What is it?”

“I didn’t get my good-night hug and kiss…”

“Uhh… yes. All right…”

He opened the door, bent down, gave her a peck on the forehead, grasped her by the shoulders, turned her around, and then gave her a gentle push in the direction of her room.

She seemed a bit confused, and somewhat disappointed, but he knew better, so a hug was simply out of the question right now.

“Papa?”

“G… good night. I’ll see you in the morning.”

Then he closed his door. It took all of ten seconds. He sighed.

‘O.k. That wasn’t too bad.’


&&&&&&&


He did not sleep.

Each time he came close to crossing over into slumber; the thought he had been avoiding since her good night kiss caught up to him, and reminded him that it was still there.

‘She wears nothing beneath her pajamas.’

‘Deep breaths. That will help me to sleep…’

‘She wears nothing beneath her pajamas.’

‘Count backwards from one hundred. Ninety-nine, ninety-eight, ninety-seven.’

‘She wears nothing beneath her pajamas.’

‘Perhaps a drink of water.’

He reached over to the glass of water on the dresser, and downed it in three gulps. He prayed that it would put out the fire.

‘She wears nothing beneath her pajamas.’

‘No. She’s a baby. She’s my baby… I can’t…’

‘You can, and you will. You want to see her body. You’ve been dying to see it. You cannot lie to yourself, or what’s that thing bursting out of your shorts?’

“It’s not like that!” He shouted out loud, startling himself.

Mere moments later, he found himself standing outside her door, finally admitting to himself his defeat, as well as his true desire.

‘I only want to… to…’

Silently, he moved to grasp the doorknob, turning it as gently as he could. The door opened, and there she was, bathed in the soft glow of the night-light. Naru appeared to be asleep, at least as far as he could tell from the rise and fall of her rhythmic breathing. He stood there peeking through the opening, his feverish mind no longer able to differentiate between right or wrong, reality or fancy, caged as he was within this mental state. He released his trapped erection from his shorts, and shuddered as the cool night air caressed it.

Then Sonosuke removed the soft, white piece of material from his waistband. He had purloined a pair of panties after his wife had folded and stacked the clothing she had just removed from the dryer. Of course these belonged to Naru. They were a simple cotton pair, nothing as elaborate as the lingerie he had given his wife for their last anniversary.

‘And she used to wear teddy-bears… but that seems so long ago.’

Now, as he watched her sleep, his hand encircled his turgid shaft, and then began the familiar back-and-forth motion, gripping it tightly.

Bringing her panties up to his face, he rubbed the area that had caressed her rump against his cheek, and then he inhaled what he imagined was her scent, as he watched her through heavy-lidded eyes. He was stewing in his own lascivious juices, trembling so much that he might pitch forward and fall on his face if he was not careful. She could indeed wake up and find him standing there, gazing upon her. How then would he explain himself? That thought, however, oddly added to his excitement. His breathing became deeper; his hand moved faster.

Through all of this brain-melting madness, self-reproach somehow found its voice, even as he worked himself into a frenzy.

"What am I doing here? I must be the lowest form of scum on the planet..."

But he could stop a rampaging elephant with his bare hands before he could stop himself. His intellect, fighting against the fever in his loins, found itself slipping, losing even more ground. He looked down at his right hand, which moved at a frenetic pace up and down his shaft. Watching, almost as if in an out-of-body experience, he brought the piece of cotton to his mouth, and, using his teeth to grasp her panties at the waistband, felt about in the semi darkness with his free hand, for the soft, padded area.

"There it is… the spot. The spot that caresses her... her..."

He gently ran his thumb over the slightly thicker area, picturing in his mind her tender labia secured snugly against it as she moved about during the day.

He brought that part to his nose and inhaled once more, then grimaced in frustration.

‘This is not enough. I need to secure a pair she has worn… before it is laundered. Then, her scent…’

‘You’re a sick, sick fuck. Did you know that?’

‘I… but what am I to do? Something has happened to me, and I’m… I’m captivated by her. I fight it with everything that’s in me, but… but… gods help me… ’

No help was forthcoming, however. Conscience collapsed under the weight of unbridled sexual force. He resumed sniffing at her panties, almost snorting as he tried to inhale them into his sinuses. It was no good. He couldn’t get satisfaction as her scent was too weak.

Well then… perhaps?

Bringing the cotton again to his lips, he watched in fascination as his tongue acted of its own accord, snaking out to travel along that thickest, center strip, sending feedback to his feverish brain of whatever trace of her essence it could detect. Heaven help him; this was beyond depraved, but he simply could not get enough of her.

‘You’re standing here, cock in hand, gazing upon your sleeping daughter, now licking the crotch of her panties while you masturbate. Why not admit to yourself the truth?

You really want to fuck her, don’t you?

Yes, you want to fuck her.

You know what you are? You should be first hanged, and then shot…’

Conscience was once again fleeting; lust roared its domination as it beat that adversary back, resuming command, squeezing him in its grip until it became almost painful. Through his madness, he staggered as he felt his brain burst, then his body go rigid as his eruption commenced, surging upward on waves of intensity he’d never felt before. Grimacing, and gritting his teeth so that he would not gasp or moan and possibly wake her, he wrapped the cotton material about the end of his cock, just in time, to trap the gouts of warm fluid that spewed from his forceful ejaculation. His knees buckled, and he grasped the edge of the doorway to steady himself.

Drained, fighting to regain his motor functions, to inhale slowly and evenly, he silently shut her door and stumbled away, first to the bathroom to clean up, and then back to his bedroom.

When she was certain that he was gone, Naru opened her eyes.

‘Papa… do you want to… to..?’


&&&&&&&


"Narusegawa!"

Sanosuke’s reverie was ripped away as he looked up from his desk toward the booming voice of his supervisor, Hanzumaki. The man, a conservative looking middle manager in his late-fifties, stepped into the cubicle, and he did not appear happy at all.

"Sir!"

Sanosuke shot to his feet. His supervisor then dropped a file folder onto his desk, and stood back, hands on hips.

"Narusegawa, this submission is horrible, simply horrible. You’ve somehow substituted last quarter’s numbers in with the upcoming fiscal year projections. There is nothing I can do with this; no way that I can fix it.”

Sanosuke bowed his head under the continuing glare.

“This is so unlike you. You're normally quite detailed and exacting, so much better than this. What were you thinking?”

“Sir, I have no excuse.”

Hanzumaki regarded him critically, arms now folded across his chest.

“All right then. I want you to revise this report, and do it in a manner that befits the reputation of this company. And I need it before the end of the day today. Is that understood?"

"Hai, Hanzumaki-san! I apologize that my work has not been met with your satisfaction. I will fix any errors and return this to you immediately. Again, I am sorry sir!"

Hanzumaki’s face softened slightly. He then sighed, now looking questioningly at the man standing before him.

"Is everything all right? You’ve appeared a bit distracted lately."

Narusegawa fought back the wave of fear at having possibly been found out. Did this man know something more then he was letting on? No. There was no way he could know.

"No, sir. I… I am fine. I’ll get to work on that revision right away!"

Hanzumaki rubbed his chin, and then shrugged his shoulders.

“All right, then. See to it that you do.”


& & & & & & &


"Narusegawa!"

Naru’s reverie was shattered as she looked up from her desk toward the front of the class, where the teacher, Itsiguru-sensei, held the stack of exams. The girl stood and, after a brief moment of reorientation to the real world, walked to the front of the classroom, where she accepted her paper from the woman.

"Sensei..."
The woman was in her late thirties, recently assigned as the homeroom teacher. Before that, she had been Naru’s foreign language instructor. She was quite conservative in her views, but a strong believer in and supporter of school pride.

"Narusegawa, this is the poorest result that I have seen from you in... well, I can’t ever remember seeing an exam like this from you. You've shown such great progress up to this point. Were you ill?”

“No, ma’am.”

“You're so much better than this. Never forget; you represent this class, and by extension, this school, and most uphold its reputation at all times. I'm expecting a lot more out of you, in light of your current class ranking. Do you understand?"

Naru looked down at her loafers, seemingly able to count every crease in the leather.

"Hai, sensei. I apologize for my poor performance. I will do better."

“Is everything all right at home?”

Naru’s heart almost stopped completely.

“No! I mean, yes. Everything is fine…”

Itsiguru regarded her with an expression Naru could not make out, but the girl held fast, determined to not wither under her gaze.

“All right then. There will be a makeup exam on next Tuesday. Be sure that you are prepared for it.”

“Hai, sensei.”


&&&&&&&

< br> Although everything appeared to have returned to normal at the Narusegawa residence, such was not the case. Naru’s mother came back from her visit to her sister, and it seemed that they all settled back into their regular routine. But Sanosuke and Naru continued their dance about each other, each uncertain as to the intentions of the other. And Sanosuke continued his nocturnal visits to Naru’s room, for perhaps another week, and then…

This night, he quietly slid the door open, and carefully stepped inside. The symbolism, of him crossing the line as he stepped over the portal, struck his awareness, but he could do nothing about it. He couldn’t take it anymore. He crept closer to her, the strings of fate tugging at him with ever more force. Sanosuke then knelt beside her sleeping figure. Slowly, he removed the sheet that covered her, leaving her stretched out beneath his gaze. Her arms were over her head as she lay on her back, her hair a light brown aura surrounding her sweet face. That face was peaceful, innocent, and she breathed softly and evenly.

Her breath.

He gazed upon the rhythmic rise and fall of her chest. Why was that other part of his mind screaming at him, even as he tried to be as quiet as possible? He swallowed audibly, that sound more than a thousand decibels, in his head.

‘My precious Naru... I must be lower than... for doing this…’

He had only wanted to look upon her, to gauge her growth, her ascent to womanhood, to satisfy his curiosity, but now…

He didn't dare touch her, did he? He was breathing so loudly that he swore his hissing would wake her at any moment. He grimaced, releasing his aching limb from its confines with his left hand, even as his right descended slowly, slowly, until it came to rest upon her left breast. Through the cotton of her pajama top, the small, firm mound conformed to his hand, its yielding density causing him to gasp. Its nipple pushed up against his palm as it swelled, responding to his stimulation.

‘What..?’

Naru was only thirteen, and her breasts would eventually become much larger than they were now, but her nipples were already quite well-developed. The one he had caressed made its presence known, pushing up against the flimsy material.

It demanded freedom.

‘I… I only wanted to…’

He looked up at her face, her attractive, peaceful face. He had sworn to protect her. Would he now protect her from himself? Could he?

‘I can stop this. I can stop it right now. I can…’

‘No, you can’t.’

The hand that had groped her breast moved to the highest button that secured her pajama top and unfastened it. It moved to the next button, unfastening that as well. He then moved the collar of the top away, and as he ground his teeth in fear and suspense, more and more of her breast became exposed until its nipple came into his view. He had only wanted to see, but now, the urge to touch, to taste, overwhelmed him.

‘This is so wrong... Why can’t I stop?’

Head throbbing as his blood pounded through his temples, he continued.

He wanted, no, needed to know how it would feel to be on top of her, right before he would enter her body. Not that he would really do it, mind you, but…

He carefully moved to position himself to straddle her. His hands moved to the next button, and finally, to the last. In a very gentle motion, he pulled her top open, and her lovely chest was now revealed. Her skin was baby-soft, and so smooth! Her delectable young breasts begged to be suckled upon, the swollen nipples now standing at full erection.

He looked on as his hands, vibrating from nervous energy, reached up to grasp the warm, pliable mounds. They fit his palms perfectly! He gently squeezed and fondled, the firm, upstanding flesh quivering and undulating at his command. Beads of sweat now formed on his forehead. Gently, he grasped her nipples between thumb and forefinger, rolling and squeezing the fattened nubs. He looked once more at her face, which had been quite placid; now her brows knitted and she moaned slightly. He had gone too far to stop now.

His face moved closer to the right one, his tongue snaking out to lash at it. Tasting the nipple, his lips enclosed it. How wonderful it felt in his mouth.

"Am I the first to..? Of course… she hasn’t yet… with boys…"

He tried his best to contain himself, to not suckle too greedily, too noisily. But her tender flesh tasted so good to his tongue, and the flames in his loins had by now spread throughout his body. Supporting his weight with his right elbow, his left hand followed the command of his boiling lust, now moving down, past her soft belly, past the elastic of her pajama bottoms, past her sparse brunette fleece, feeling for, and finally finding the place where her thighs met. Naru began to slowly toss her head from one side to the other, now openly moaning.

An attack of self-righteous possessiveness seized him then, and took up the attack against his conscience even as his hand seized her sex, causing Naru to arch her back in her sleep. The notion at the root of his obsession revealed itself.

‘This… this belongs to me… I, and no one else, will have it…’

‘Stop right now! You will not do this…’

‘I don’t care. No other will soil her with his seed... She came from me… she… belongs to me!’’

When he moved from one nipple to taste the other one, he looked up, only to see her staring back at him. She had awakened from an intensely sexual dream only to find her father suckling at her breasts, and his hand was… touching her… there! Her mind was in a state of bewilderment, and she didn’t know whether to scream or...

"Papa..?" She whispered, her chest now heaving from her heavy breathing.

"Na-chan... I…"

He had, in fact, stopped breathing, now frozen in fear of the consequences of his actions. Not knowing what else to do, he slowly moved up her torso until his face was directly above hers. When he did, his stiffness dragged up Naru’s thigh.

‘So that’s… what it feels like… I want to see it…’

Naru now trembled in anticipation as the thought invaded her mind that she was going to be made love to tonight for the first time… by the man she most loved in this world. She held her breath as well, as anything could happen next. The anticipation…



&&&&&&&< br>

She did not cry out.

He brought his face to hers, nose to nose, and he stared into her eyes, searching for the source of his fixation, as if her soul would give up that secret were he to scan deeply enough. His manhood dug into her upper thigh, leaving trails of his hot fluid there. Naru waited, her body seemingly beyond her control now. She didn’t know if she could move her limbs if her life depended on it. A bead of his perspiration dropped from his forehead, splashing her on the cheek. His muscles flexed; she could feel his strength and power.

Why did he smell so good?

They spoke, silently, through their eyes, and so he had his answer. Now knowing that she was his, he pressed forward, grasping the elastic of her pajama bottoms, pulling them off her. Beneath him, she burned. So this is how it was going to happen. Girls mated with their fathers rarely in society, she was certain, but if it was him…

He rose up off of her then, so that he could drink in the sight of her nubile, maturing figure. Naru turned her head, now flushed with embarrassment, and brought a hand up to her face, as if she could hide behind it. But she did not hide her body from him. If he wanted to see it… well then…

It was as he had surmised. She was exquisite, from head to toe. He would take her, now. She belonged to him. She would give it to him…

He leaned forward once more, kissing her collarbone, her neck, her cheek, as he brought his face to hers once more.

“Na-chan. Tell me what you are feeling. You are a quite beautiful woman to me. I am only a man. A weak man. Do… do you want me to stop?”

“I… no…” Was her weak reply.

She raised her arms to wrap around his back, and she pulled him to her, trapped within the invisible cords of emotion that wrapped about the two lovers.

Was this heaven?

She was ready for him. It might hurt, even as wet as she was. Naru didn’t care. She would be his, and that was that. Could she love him any more than this? He moved his hips forward, sending his hot shaft to her entrance. Soon he would be inside her, wallowing in her warmth, feeding off every bit the love she could give to him.

Soon, he would…

His engorged tip pushed forward, opening up her swollen labia, seeking even more of her slick heat. The feeling was indescribable. He moved forward a bit more, but then Naru grimaced in pain. He was hurting her.

Hurting her.

That’s right. She will bleed for you. But you knew that, didn’t you?

“NO!”

He hissed as he pulled back, slamming his fist into the pillow, mere inches from her ear. The idea that things would forever be changed between them struck at him, now repeatedly.

Naru felt suddenly cold, her fervor diminishing, turning to doubt when she beheld the look of confusion in his eyes. She furrowed her brow in uncertainty.

“Papa, what… do you want me to do? I… I thought…”

“Na-chan. Do you love me?”

Naru did not hesitate.

“Of course, Papa.”

Her pretty brown eyes searched his for a response to her confession. He grimaced, as if fighting something, then sputtered.

“Na-chan. If you love me, then… then you have to fight me. You… you can’t allow me… like this... Fight me. Hit me! Protect yourself from me! Don’t let me hurt you. Don’t let me destroy our beautiful, pure love…” He hissed.

He again reached down to caress her virgin pussy, before clutching it more urgently. Naru arched her back when he grasped her there, the most sensitive part of her body now spilling its lubricant onto his hand. Yes, she knew that she would experience some pain, but if it was him…

Fight him?

Her body told her that it wanted him.

Right now.

“Papa… I can’t. I can’t fight you. Don’t you understand? I love you.”

She could poke out her own eye with a sharp object before she could strike at him. Hit him?

And just how was she supposed to do that?


&&&&&&&


She was eight years old when she became involved in an incident with a local tomboy whom Naru had tried to emulate. It was an early example of Naru’s competitive streak, and also, of her persistent, though some would say, stubborn streak. On a dare, they had climbed an old sakura tree that grew in a neighbor’s yard. The other girl had easily climbed down, and, seeing that Naru had encountered some difficulty, now mocked her.

“Fraidy cat! Fraidy cat! Stuck in a tree…”

“I… I’m not afraid…”

“Then you should be able to climb down, right?”

The girl then laughed, full of herself at having won the dare.

Naru, stuck hanging on a branch upside down about twelve feet in the air, could now move neither forward nor backward, frozen in fear as she was.

‘How did I get like this, and… why is the ground so far away?’

She tried to crane her neck back in order to see the ground below her, but that only created a dizzy spell, causing her to tighten her grip on the branch.

‘If I fall…’

For perhaps the first time in her short life, she thought of her own death.

If I fall, I’ll die.

Her young mind, now terrified, became stuck on that one thought.

Oh please… I don’t want to die…

She clutched the branch even more tightly, with all her strength, as she whispered her prayer.

I don’t want to die…

I don’t want to die…

I don’t want to die…

I don’t want to die…

I don’t want to die…

But her arms and legs were getting weaker with each passing moment. The other girl had by now run off, leaving her all alone. She had only a few more moments to live; of that she was convinced. Willing her hyperventilation to abate, she took one deep breath.

“Someone, please help me!”

“Na-chan!”

His voice.

He had come to look for her, for whatever reason she could not guess, but if she could inhale deeply enough once more without shifting her position…

“Papaaa!!!”

“Na-chan!&# 8221;

“Papaaa!!!”

“Where are you?!”

“I’m over here, up in the tree!”

It seemed like an eternity before she heard him speak again, but now, he was right below her.

“Na-chan, I’m right here. Just let go, and I’ll catch you.”

“I can’t! I’m too afraid!”

“Na-chan, listen to me. You’ll fall a short distance, but I won’t let you hurt yourself, understand?”

“No! I can’t do it.”

“Na-chan, remember the story I read to you of the princess and the dragon?”

She did remember, but why..?

“Yes.”

“The dragon was…”

“Fierce.”

“But the princess was…”

“Brave.”

“And Na-chan is…”

“B… Brave.”

“Of course she is. Now come, my brave Na-chan. Your mother should have supper ready just about now. Aren’t you hungry?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Remember, I won’t let anything hurt you.”

“All right.”

I won’t let anything hurt you.

The soothing timbre of his soft voice sent much of her fear away, not all of it, but enough so that she yielded to the feeling of trust he had placed within her, relaxing first her legs, then her arms.

She let go.

She fell, upside-down, through free space, the vast blue sky perhaps the very last thing she would ever see, if he failed to catch her.

She hadn’t even seen him, trusting only in his voice as she fell, until his strong arms snatched her from the air, before hugging her tightly to himself. She looked up at his concerned face then, realizing that he had indeed kept his promise to her, saving her from certain death; at least she thought so. Naru’s face then contorted into all kinds of expressions before she wailed her relief into his chest, even as he planted kisses all about her.


&&&&&&&


Strike him?

Never.

“Papa. I can’t. I can’t do it.”

“Na-chan, you are very beautiful, too much for me. I’m not strong enough to keep away from you. You have to fight me, to keep me from…”

“But I…”
“Stop it! Stop me, Naru! Stop me now!”

Sanosuke grasped her from behind her neck, bringing her face, her lips to his. Upon contact, her breath hitched, and she lost her concentration when his free hand moved past her belly, to grasp her thigh, lifting it so that she was now exposed to him, his erection moving once again to its target as he shifted to place it at her entrance.

Stop him.

Fight him.

Hit him.

Eyes squinting, she made her hand into a trembling fist. Then she heard a sound, like something breaking, and suddenly he relaxed, his full weight now pressing upon her. Then he slumped to the side, before falling off her completely, onto the floor. Naru opened her eyes to witness her mother standing over them, pieces of the broken lamp still in her hand, a look of intense anguish on her face.

“Mama…”

Naru turned slowly from the lamp to where he now lay.

“Papa? Papa!”

She threw herself upon his prone form, grasping him by the shoulders, pulling at him.

“Papa! Wake up!”

Turning back to her mother, she wailed.

“Did you kill him?!”

“Naru, stop it this instant! You don’t understand. I want you to go and stay in the kitchen for now.”
“But I…”

“Go! Right now!”

Naru obeyed, adjusting her clothing as she left them, and sat, waiting, seemingly forever, until she heard a knock at the door. Her mother came out of the room and moved quickly past her, to open it. Police entered their apartment, followed by emergency medical personnel. Presently, they took the still unconscious Sanosuke out on a stretcher. Naru’s mother grabbed her overcoat and left with them.

“Mama?”

“You remain here. I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

Naru waited.


~Alone… listless… breakfast table in an otherwise empty room…
Young girl… violins… center of her own attention…~


&&&&&&&


With the order of protection in place, Sanosuke was not to come within one thousand feet of Naru, nor was he to contact her by any media, until she turned eighteen. The divorce was finalized a month after that. For weeks after, she was despondent, fighting to keep an appetite, going through the motions of a life, a mere existence, shuttling between home and school. Then, one day, opening her locker to prepare to leave school, she found a small package. She looked about, wondering who could have left it there. Opening it, she found inside a cell phone, with a post-it note stuck on the back of it.

‘When you are sure you’re alone, just open me and press “call”.’

Naru dressed quickly, and then went across the street to the public park, where she found a bench that was away from most of the crowd. Checking once more that she was out of earshot of anyone, she opened the phone and did as instructed. The phone rang once, twice.

“Hello…”

Her heart jumped at the sound.

“Papa?”

“Na-chan. How are you?”

“Papa… I’m so happy to hear your voice. How are you? Where are you? Are you all right? When can I see you? What about..?”

“Hold on now. I can’t stay on this call for long. Call me back when you are sure you’re alone and leave a voice message with the best time to call you. I may have to change service providers as I don’t want our calls traced, or I’ll be in really big trouble. But it was too much for me to go for this long without hearing your voice. Are you holding up all right?”

“I’m all right. Papa… I want to see you so badly. I’m so sorry for what happened. It’s all my fault. If only I had…”

“Nonsense. Never blame yourself. I only want to ask one question, and then I have to go.”

“What is it?”

“Na-chan… Even after everything… do you still love me?”

“Of course, Papa. Every day that I haven’t been able to see you, my heart… it hurts…”

“I’m so relieved. I thought maybe you’d become convinced that I’m some kind of monster or something because of what almost happened…”

“Never. I…”
“Sorry, I have to hang up now. Remember to send me the voice mail… Ja…”

“Papa?”
He had ended the phone call. Naru closed the phone and clutched onto it for a moment. She would have to make certain that she kept it hidden. Here was, for now at least, her only connection to him; she would protect it with her life, if need be.


&&&&&&&


A few weeks passed. Their daily conversations became something Naru cherished. Usually, he would call when she was on her way home from school, so that she had a chance to duck into a coffee house, or somewhere that she could be fairly inconspicuous as they updated each other on the happenings in their lives. Sanosuke had gotten an apartment in a nearby town; he wouldn’t tell her exactly where, no matter how much she begged. And regardless of when they spoke to one another, whenever she heard his voice, her first question was always the same.

“Papa, when can I see you?”

“Although I’d love nothing more than to do just that, I don’t think it’s possible at this time, Na-chan. It’s just that…”

“But I haven’t had a hug in a long time, and I miss that. I miss you so badly…”

“I know.”

He sighed.

“How about this? I’ll send you a picture over the phone, o.k?”

“Mmm… Well, it won’t take the place of my hug, but I guess it’s better than nothing…”

“O.k. I’ll send it in about five minutes. Bye…”

“Good-bye, Papa.”

The phone chirped a few minutes later, signaling a photo transmission. Naru quickly flipped it open, anxious to see what he had sent her. The picture slightly startled her. Although he was smiling, his face appeared gaunt. He looked like he had lost weight. And there was this poignant, sad look about his eyes. What he never told her, in all the time they talked with each other, was that his life had become one downward spiral since his arrest. He had lost his job, was now living day-to-day, and his savings, whatever had remained after the divorce settlement, were almost all gone. Instinctively, Naru somehow read all of that in the picture he sent her.

“Papa…”

Whenever they spoke after that, she made sure she had something uplifting to tell him, perhaps her move up a few places in the class rankings as a result of her improving test scores, or she might describe how she looked with a different kind of ribbon in her hair. She also sent him pictures of herself, with the brightest smile she could create. Anything to help him feel better about things, about life. But he now sounded weary when he spoke to her, and the guilt that he placed upon himself over what had happened, he could never seem to shake off.

Then, that day came.

Naru was seated in the café, studying his picture, waiting patiently for the call. The phone chirped.

“Papa?”

“My Na-chan. How are you doing?”

“I’m well. Papa, when can I see you?”

“I’m afraid that we won’t be seeing each other, at least for some time…”

“I don’t understand.”

“My dearest Na-chan, I’m… I’m very tired… tired and beaten. Everything in my life has now been taken from me, but the thing most precious to me, which is of course, you… to not be able to see you, to hold you any longer, that is… that is just…”

It was then that Naru became fearful.

“Papa, what are you saying..?”

“Na-chan, do you still love me?”

“Of course I do. Papa, what… what are you going to do?”

“Thank you, my dearest. I needed to hear that one more time.”

Naru now became distraught, not caring if anyone else in the café could hear her.

“Papa, please! I need to see you, right now. Please tell me where you are, and I’ll be right there. I don’t care where it is…”

“Na-chan, I love you with all of my heart. And that is perhaps my greatest sin… that I loved you too much. Perhaps, in another lifetime, we were meant to be together, as close even as we almost were, but somehow, we got caught up here, in this lifetime, as father and daughter, and so...”

Tears were streaming down her face as she openly wept. Nor could she control the tremors that shook her.

Because she knew.

“Papa! Please don’t hang up the phone! Please!”

“Good-bye, Na-chan. You are my heart.”

Call ended.

“Papaaaa!!!”

She stood so quickly that she knocked the little table over, everything on top crashing to the floor. The other patrons now looked upon this crazy, hysterical girl, wondering to themselves exactly what someone could have said to put her in that state. And now, not unlike the Angel on the Left Hand, she fell, cast down from the life in paradise that once was hers.


~We're saying goodbye, Lost Heaven.
How we longed for Heaven.
We're letting go of something we never had.
Time goes so fast,
Heaven is lost…

I wish you good luck. I still remember everyday…~


&&&&&&&


The revelation was out in the open, now. The rain continued to fall. Naru whispered, barely able to find her voice.

“So you see, Haruka-san, I’ve been holding this in, hiding it from myself, even, for ages. I never again heard from him. I still have the phone, with the picture of him that I often gaze at when I’m alone. And sometimes… I call his number, hoping against hope...”

“But no one ever answers.”

“And it’s my entire fault. If only I had… when he told me to… then perhaps things would have been different; we could have still been together. I feel now that I didn’t… didn’t deserve to have a father like him. When I met Keitaro, I was stunned. He is so much like my father in so many ways, and my biggest fear was that I would lose him if I gave in to the feelings I know that I have for him, just like what has happened before.”

“This is what the fates have dealt to me. The one I love, whom I adore with every part of my being, that person I have to fight, to hit, to strike, to hurt, because somehow I have to do that to protect him. And it’s not fair, but it’s something I can’t ever let him know, the fact that I can’t ever share intimacy with him, or he too will be ripped away from me. That prospect is so frightening, that I can’t even...”

She stared off into space, not blinking even as the raindrops continued their pitter-patter on the umbrella.

“…Because before that ever happens to me again, I might… I might even…”

“No! Naru! Don’t even think it. I know things have been difficult for you just now. Please, come back inside and get some rest. I promise you that I’ll stay with you tonight, and we can talk some more in the morning. Everything will be fine. Is that all right with you?

“I… I suppose. Thank you, Haruka-san. I’m so sorry, but I was breaking apart from the pressure. I just couldn’t hold it in any longer. I had to tell someone.”

Haruka then stood and held out her hand.


~Don’t call me daughter…
Not fit to (be)…
The picture kept
Will remind me…~



&&&&&&&


A/N: Well, here it is. This came out with much more ‘Sturm und Drang’ than I had originally planned. He was this close to having her completely, and it was my original intention that he would, but then Su shot me in the back of the head with a round from one of her 1/48 scale M1-Abrams, reminding me of what should remain intact “…for Keitaro”. Thank god she didn’t miniaturize the M256 smoothbore armament, or that would have been the end of this fic, since I’m not nearly as indestructible as the K-man...

Anyway, a former girlfriend of mine actually revealed her own version of the events that Naru experienced, and so I tried to be sensitive to the emotional states of the participants, given the subject matter.

Here is the link to the study I mentioned in the last chapter:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1999/09/990927064822 .htm

Next chap will be nowhere near as heartrending. As a matter of fact, I think I will pack as much comedy as possible therein to try to make up for what happened here. It should be easy, since Kaolla will be a major participant. Also, Shinobu gets what’s been coming to her for some time. So it will be quite emotional, but not so sad.

Let’s see… anime I’ve been watching…

Catching up with Naruto (I am an unabashed Hinata fan, so there…), Basilisk (takes ninja killing arts to a whole new level, and the women..!), AirMaster (Maki is a freakin’, freakin’, freakin’, freak of nature!), Canvas 2, Peach Girl(!), and I’ve been hooked on the Futari Ecchi manga, which I found on one of those free manga sites.

Anyway…

Daughter” is owned/performed by Pearl Jam. But of course, you already knew that.

Lost Heaven” is owned/performed by L'Arc~En~Ciel. I can’t begin to tell you how good that song is. And you don’t have to be a Fullmetal Alchemist fan to appreciate it. Here is a very nice AMV of the song (beware – it has spoilers for the movie, so maybe you could just close your eyes and listen…).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ668BBHg7o

And last but certainly not least, the Brandenburg Concertos were written, of course, by Johann Sebastian Bach. I should say, the great Johann Sebastian Bach. Although I don’t believe he is getting any royalties just now.

Shout outs:
Aff.net:

magebear7: Sorry that the transition didn’t work for you. More Motoko is in the plans, but not before the other girls get their due. Thanks.

Church: If you love angst, then I hope you loved this (or at least liked it a little bit). And you are the awesome one!

RAW19: Yeah, I’m back, Bigger and Deffer. As I said before, in working on the outline (which is entirely in my head), Naru, love or hate her, is pivotal as far as K’s emotional progress is concerned, imo. Thanks for your comments!

Bigfics: What I have planned next for Shinobu… well, it brings tears to my eyes as I even contemplate it, but I’m not as objective as you might be when you read it. So please, a little more patience. This has now become like building a ship in a bottle. One wrong move and…

JockoMegane: Thank you. I’m rolling like the stone that gathers no moss. I agree, Kit, dressed in black leather, pulling up on an Electra Glide, with those ThunderHeads singing, “kachunka, kachunka, kachunka”. Make me her biker-bitch any day; although I couldn’t promise that my hands wouldn’t wander up from her waist…

Blayze: Well, at least for Motoko thus far, but someone else is going to get that treatment as well…

Squall: I hope your curiosity is satisfied with this installment. Thanks.

TheEndOfAllThingsGoodAndBad: Critical Mass has been reached. Fission has been initiated. Sustained nuclear chain reaction in progress. This fic is about to explode! Kowalski! Shut down the reactor and blow all ballast tanks! Anyway, thank you for your C & C.

Fallen Oblivion: Thanks. I knew going in that this subject matter would possibly turn off a number of readers, but I can’t stop the flow, and the muse told me that this is what happened, and to keep going…

preston: Thank you. When this is completed, I intend to go back and post-edit. At that point I might consider removing all the honorifics, since, not being Japanese myself, I don’t know for certain that they are used as much as I convey here. So I’ll take that under advisement…

Eric Nebel: Yes. I told you all to address me as Horus. And don’t you forget your tribute. One virgin from each of you, not required to be Vestal. Let’s see… that comes to… (counts on fingers).

CHaoS: Here is what happens next! Thanks for your support.

goldnboi868: Next chapter is right now. Publish a novel? That could happen, I guess. And I will stick to it, thanks. I got skillz? All right then. As Flavor Flav would say… “Yeeeeeaaaaaah Boiiieeeee”.

Twisteddarkness: You kick ass! Don’t go crazy!

Ghostmatrix: That’s because I’ve got amazing readers who let me know how much this means to them. I have an obligation to do my best with each post.


MM.org:

Tetsurin: Thanks for the corrections. Sometimes (often?) life is disturbing.

NFan: Well… it almost happened! It’s going to be very difficult when she and K finally get together. I can see it now…

Annony3: this is as fast as I can go…

Corarc: Well, young Naru got some “action”. Older Naru has to wait for a few more chapters…

Aoshi2: Thank you. I’m like a glacier. It just appears like I’m not updating… but I really am.

DrewB1442: Here you have it. And Naru’s not out of the soup yet…

KC6: Thanks. I’m like a glacier… wait, I said that already.

Un named: Here you are. Thanks.

Wowmczag: Dude… where’s my car??? I mean, thanks!

dantes inferno: I SOOOOO have updated. Say, is it really as hot down there as everyone says???

tomdj1701: Here it is. Thanks for your support. The subject matter has, I think, sent some running for the hills. Naru can’t allow K to think that she is that weak; her ego won’t allow her to easily reveal her flaws to him, so getting them together, and getting her over the psychological impasse of her fear versus her desire is going to be a herculean task for me, but I’ll give it my best shot.

Email:

Jocko: Thanks again for your support and encouragement.

AZMarkII: Thanks for listening to my bitching and moaning. Hah… “Nature Bitches”… (Inside joke)

Penguinboy1048: Here is your update. Thanks for your patience.

Everyone else reading: Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride (but hopefully entertaining!).


W.