Loveless Fan Fiction ❯ One ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

More of our favorite lesbians.
One
Their hands clasped together, fingers intertwining. She let out a small gasp, but she knew it wasn't from pain.
They couldn't feel pain, after all.
But they could feel each other. She could feel her warmth, seeping through her clothes. She could feel the fabric slide off, leaving her exposed, but she didn't notice. She did notice kisses down her neck, tracing her jaw line, pressing hard against her lips. They pulled together, only covered by the bed sheets and each other. She traced her mark, the one on her chest, reading `Zero.'
In the morning they pulled on their clothes and went back to their life, and they could sense the completeness between them. It had nothing to do with their name, their destiny, or maybe it did. Maybe that was what it was.
It didn't matter. There was love between them, bonding, earth-shattering love that left them dizzy and weak. Every moment apart was an eternity where they should be together, and just a touch made them give out.
Because apart, they may be zero, but together, they were one.
Notes:
I love these guys. They were so cute together.
((I love that scene though. “Wanna see?”))
I'm in a romantic kind of mood right now, but I don't feel like writing for straight couples. I don't know why.
Anyway, review, or whatever.
I've got a series of drabble pieces planned for these guys. I'll upload them periodically.