Loveless Fan Fiction ❯ Too Forget! ❯ Too Forget ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
don’t own loveless, nor do I make any fanatical profits off of my stories.

Ratting: T

Pairing: Ritsuka/Soubi

Summery: Just a one shot on how there life could be if Soubi would forget about Simie.


Too Forget

If he could forget him and just focus on me life would be perfect. I remember my pass now. It wasn’t anything special, I just knew all the things that had happened. Actually now that I do remember life has become much harder, and all I want to do is try and still be me. The person I remember being for the last two years. I know not what to do with all the information I now hold. Mostly I just want to be left alone so that I can see the world around me continue to live on. I just want to forget.

I want to live on but I’m not so sure that I can or will even be able to. I know too much to just sit here and let things go on yet at the same time I don’t want to get involved and have to move on. Moving on would mean that I have to remember and to leave behind the person that I had become. I don’t want to disappear like the nights wind. I just want too forget.

Simie returned and moms happy now days. She’s always going on about how he’s going to move them away from here. That he would save us. She doesn’t see that he’s too busy chasing after Soubi. He says he wants Soubi to want to love him. Soubi’s still saying that he loves me. But with each passing day he says it less and less. Then there’s Kio who just waits quietly at home for Soubi. I asked him why he loves Soubi so much yet can sit there and not try to get him. He says that Soubi will love him and come to him on his own. That if he didn’t then there really wouldn’t be any love at all. I just want too forget.

I guess in the end its Kio who’s right and wrong. Love is only good when its true and comes out on its own. Yet Soubi says he loves me everyday. Dose he really? Only god knows how that mans mind works. How can someone be right and wrong I know not, but Kio’s both. That’s why I think in the Soubi will go to Kio. I want him to be with me yet to be with Kio would be the best. Kio’s the only person who’s never tried to control him, only love him. I just want too forget.

I know how everything’s going to end and I’ll I want to do is forget. I don’t want to know what I was like before 2 years ago. I don’t want to know about Simie. I don’t want to know about Soubi going to Kio. I don’t want to know I’ll disappear. I don’t want to know that I’ll never have a love like Soubi again just because we can not forget what we know now. I just want too Forget it all.

------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
Just a cute one shot on why its not always good to remember. So did you like it? If you did leave a review saying you did. If you didn’t leave a review anyway. I’ll give you cookies if you do! Lol but I do want to know what you all think. THIS IS A CHRISTMAS GIFT TO DESTINY4745!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas to all!