Loveless Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Flawless ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Loveless....blah.
 
Chapter 2: Flawless
`It has been a week since Soubi saw that Fighter. He hasn't come to battle us yet....Maybe they weren't after us.' Ritsuka thought. He looked out the window. “Maybe he already came...Soubi might have fought on his own again. Idiot! He probably did, he never tells me anything...” Ritsuka said as he walked toward his bed.
“Ritsuka I assure you I didn't.”
“Soubi,” Ritsuka said surprised, when did he get in the room.
“I was wondering about that fighter too. Why hasn't he come yet.”
“Well all we can do is wait right?”
“Yes....Ritsuka your hurt...”
“It's nothing, mom just got really mad and...” Ritsuka said before he was interrupted.
“Are you alright?” Soubi asked kissing his wound.
“Y-yes,” Ritsuka said blushing.
“I'm sorry,” Soubi started, “I couldn't protect you.”
“Idiot you wouldn't be able to do anything even if you were here,”
“....Sorry....”
“Idi-ahh what was...”
“A fighter,”
“So you are the famous Loveless,” A voice said.
“Where are they?” Ritsuka asked.
“They aren't here exactly. They're using telepathy.” Soubi explained.
“Meet us at the park so we can have some fun, but please hurry I'm getting bored. I might have to play with this little friend of yours if you don't come soon. Ah he is so cute, I could just play with him all day.” The voice teased.
“What they have someone?” Ritsuka asked concerned.
“Come on lets go,” Soubi said quickly.
---------------------------------------------------
“So you guys decided to come.” A girl said. She had dark brown hair the same color as here eyes, she was wearing a long red dress. Beside her was a young man with black hair and blue eyes.
“Where is my friend!” Ritsuka demanded.
“You'll get him back after we fight...that is if you live! Don't worry I'll take really good care of him if you don't.”
“Well you two know who we are, so who the hell are you?” Soubi asked.
“I'm Yuma and this is Yuri, Together we are Flawless. We never lose and do everything according to our flawless plan.” Yuma stared, “We challenge you to a battle.”
“We accept,” Soubi said.
“We are flawless together we shall form this mighty wind. Storm!” Yuma said.
“Protect,” Soubi created a force field to protect Ritsuka and himself from the storm.
`While he's distracted!' Yuma thought. “Restraints!” Yuma yelled.
“Mmm...” Ritsuka whined, he knew Soubi was in far greater pain though.
“De...”Soubi started.
“Wind!” Yuma Yelled.
“Defense,” Soubi started, “Needles!”
“Ahhhhhh!” Yuri cried in agony, it was the first thing he said since the battle started.
“Yuri!” Yuma called.
“Just do it....”Yuri commanded.
“Yes master, Power be granted to me. Let me defeat the enemy with out a flaw. Let me your strength Sacrifice. Yuri screamed.
“I....have never seen such a thing....she's using her Sacrifice's strength in order to attack.” Soubi said in shock.
`What, why would they go to that extreme?' Ritsuka asked himself.
“Grand Attack!!” Yuma screamed, Yuri on the ground.
“Defense!” Soubi yelled.
“That shield won't do anything!” Yuma laughed.
“Ritsuka!” Soubi yelled once the attack hit. Soubi didn't scream, the attack had put him in a bad state but he was still able to stand. A good nights sleep and everything would be fine.
“Looks like your efforts didn't work to well.” Soubi said.
“No it was....it was...supposed to be flawless.” Yuma said in shock, “Yuri! Yuri wake up! Yuri!”
“I-I'm okay...” Yuri responded.
“Well now that the battle is over, can you please tell us where our friend is?” Soubi asked, he was finding it hard to see. He had to hurry up and get home. Thank goodness it wasn't too far away.
“H-he's right there.” Yuma said pointing to a tree.
Ritsuka walked over to find a young man tied up behind the tree. “Hey I-I don't know this guy.” Ritsuka said.
“Of course you do that's Loveless,” Yuma answered as she began tending to Yuri.
“L-loveless?” Ritsuka asked.
 
A/N: I'll update soon enjoy.^^