Lucky Star Fan Fiction ❯ Its about time. ❯ Chapter 1: The Tree. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters except my OC(s).

Note: This was inspired because i was going to write a Misc. with this OC,but i couldn't come up with plot so i ended up just doing this. Enjoy!XD
___________________________________________________________ ___________
Chapter 1.
New student.




Konata sluggishly dragged her feet down the sidewalk with most of her still asleep. She had been up the entire night playing with her usual party and gathering a ton of rare items she would sell later on. As she passed over the bridge she usually crossed,something caught her eye down beside the river. It was a single tree standing along side the river with pink cherry blossoms and half of it was shaded by the shadow of the bridge.

Thats..

She walked into the grass and slid down the slope to the foot of the tree. It towered over her and the bright sunlight dribbled in through the cracks in the leaves and branches. Setting her bag down,she walked up and place a hand on the tree. It was quite an old tree,the bark was worn out and it broke off without any effort,yet the blossoms looked so bright and lively that you'd think they would only be found in photoshopped pictures. She circled the tree,examining it.

I wonder why i've never noticed this before...

A movement in the shadow of the bridge caused her to jump alittle and spin on her heel. She could make out a dimly lit figure leaning against one of the pillars,and they appeared to be staring back at her.

"Y-yo." Konata waved slightly.

The figure stepped out of the shadows to reveal a young boy. He had black hair that was roughly out of his eyes in the front,with two long strands comming down over his cheeks ending at his chin,a single strand between his eyes and matted down against his neck in the back;and hazel-light brownish colored eyes. He wore a tan,sleeveless hooded vest with the pouch connecting both ends and dark blue demin jeans which drooped over his white sneakers on the sides. He was,of course,taller then Konata,maybe about the same hight as Miyuki.

"You're..a student at Ry,correct?" His voice was very monotone,yet somewhat soft and calming.
Konata gave her trademark cat grin . "How'd you know?"
"Your uniform," He pointed to her clothes and then put his hands in his pockets. " I used to know someone who went there."
"Oh?i've never seen you around before..did you just move here?"
"Yes. I did live here when i was little,but i had to move and i just now got back..infact,i'll be attending your school starting tomorrow."
"Welcome back then. The names Konata Izumi,pleased to meet you."
The boy's eyes widened for a second,before he walked past her and stood a few feet from the tree,putting a hand on it.
"Konata..." He turned around after a minute of silence and smiled abit. " Thats a..nice name. I'm Jun Ayasaki."
A few minutes of silence followed,before Jun spoke up.
"You're gonna be late."
Konata,realizing he was right,sweatdropped and quickly grabbed her bag.
"I'll see you tomorrow then,lator!" With that,she took off up the hill and disappeared from sight. Jun stood there for a second,then turned and looked up at the tree.the wind slowly started blowing and made the sunspots in the tree's shade to start dancing around on the ground as he brushed the hair out of his eyes.
It's been a long time..chiisai-aoi.
__________________________________________________________________________< br> Chapter end.
Sorry it was so so short,the next will be extra long,i promise!>o<
But despite,what do you think?and if you have ANY OCs you wanna have me add then just leave their description and whatnot in the review and i'll find a place for em. :D
Hope you enjoyed it!
See you next time!