Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ Suiza, the New Member ❯ Revenge of the Former Rogue: Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. Hola, ya'll! I knew that all of my fanfics are mostly Yu-Gi-Oh! But to tell you the truth I so HAD to write this damn fanfic so you can see what other fics I write and what other shows I love. Anyway this is a Lupin the Third fanfic, I'm like a MAJOR fan of Lupin the Third, and hello the manga was made by someone from America! (Spooky no? That's why the animation is so damn crappy, lol, jus' kidding I mean Monkey Punch is like one of my idols now!) Anyway I made an OC in this fic and I drew her, but when my dad PROMISES to buy the scanner, I'll put it up on Deviant Art! Okay, okay!

~El Cid Girl

Disclaimer-I DO NOT own Lupin the Third (I wish REALLY!) I only own my OC and this friggin' plot, si o no? SI okay on with the fic.

***

Malibu Beach, California

It was just another ordinary day for Lupin the Third and his partners Daisuke Jigen, and Goemon Ishikawa. Jigen was just polishing his gun, Goemon had his eyes closed, and was currently meditating while Lupin had his Fujiko withdraw syndrome. Jigen then stop to polish his gun for a brief second and said "Damn it! It so damn quiet in here!"

"Speak for yourself," Goemon replied.

"Well see here, we're here in California and we don't even have anything to do or steal?"

"I guess not," Lupin then replied, "Man, if Fujiko was here then I would have some fun, out on the beach rubbing sun block on her smooth back and…"

"Lupin please keep your Fujiko fantasies to yourself." Goemon replied.

"Goemon, you're just saying that `cause you have no woman to share your feelings for!"

"Speaking of women…" Jigen started off, "Did you hear about the Malibu Grand Prix, Lupin?"

"No what about it? Is there goin' to be beautiful women in swim suits?!"

"No but check out this article from the paper." Jigen then took out a paper from his coat and read it, "The Malibu Grand Prix is held by the granddaughter of late Miyazaki Shikibu, Suiza Shikibu who is the number one female race car driver. A skilled archer and mechanical genius. By holding the tournament she will win the prize money to repay the money her grandfather lost many years ago from the great thief Lupin the Third's grandfather, Lupin the First."

"What? Let me see that!" Lupin then saw the article. The photo revealed a young woman about in her mid-twenties with long curly dark brown hair up to mid back, she had dark brown eyes. She was posing next to her car holding her helmet. "Well she is pretty. But lets see, maybe we can steal the money from the grand prix and meat up with this beautiful lady."

***

Near the site of the Grand Prix

In a room, with only an office full of papers, a bulletin board with photos of a young girl and her grandfather, that same girl a little older holding a medal that says "# 1" on it. Near that was a photo of Lupin the Third, hung up by who thumbtacks on the top edges. Arrows from a bow were on his photo, one on his nose, left eye, and one on his left ear. "Oh me oh my," came the voice of a young girl, she held up her bow, aiming the arrow straight at the photo of Lupin, "Lupin the Third you are goin' to die." She then shot the arrow, it landed on his right eye.

"Bulls eye," she then said, she came out of the dark shadow. The young girl was the same girl Lupin saw in the article. She was wearing a light blue mid driff shirt with a dark/light blue short skirt and white sandal high heels. "Lupin the third, I heard that you will be coming here, so I made the press made that article to get your attention. Now once you go against me, you'll regret ever joining my competition!"

Suddenly the door opened to reveal a man holding a piece of paper in his hand. "Ms. Shikibu," he said.

"Yes what do you want?"

"A new person came in to join the race, I think you might be very pleased with who it is." He then handed over the registration form to her it was Lupin the Third.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my own opponent," She chuckled, "Now that Lupin has come, it is time now for revenge."

***

REVENGE OF THE FORMER ROGUE

***

Back at Lupin's hotel

"So your saying that your grandfather stole her grandfather's own fortune?" Jigen asked Lupin as he polished his gun.

"My grandfather told me this." Lupin said as he was about to ramble on with his story, "This Shikibu person was like this multi-billionaire, he then held his race to advance his popularity. Then my grandfather heard about it, he then raced but he had a scheme to take all the money if he won or not. He took all the money from the race, and left Mr. Shikibu bankrupted. So yeah, you can see why this babe has a grudge against me."

"Well this babe, had a major grudge against you I mean she might be trying to plan your own funeral." Jigen replied.

"Well I don't know, but I'm willing to reconcile with her, she seems harmless."

"Don't judge a book by its cover, Lupin." Just then, their friend Goemon came in.

"So Goemon, did you check out the course for the race?"

"Do you love Fujiko?" Goemon asked.

"So status report, Goemon."

"Well everything looks normal, no traps no hidden switches, nothing. I don't like it."

"Spider sense tingling?" Jigen asked.

"No, it's just that if that girl hates the Lupin family, she must have something on her sleeve,"

"You're right, which is why you both must help me win this race."

"Well done old pal, lets make sure this girl doesn't kill ya." Jigen replied. They then got up and left to the practice track.

At the practice track

The gang had finally made it to the practice track. Jigen and Goemon were timing Lupin to see if he can win the race. But who knew in the shadows of the bleachers, Suiza was there watching them. She was sitting there cross-legged, she held up black binoculars up to her eyes. She was sitting there in the shadows. She chuckled, "Lupin, you stole our name, our, pride but not our dignity," she then looked at Goemon and Jigen, "Hm, you have some cute partners, the one with the hat is okay, and the quiet one is adorable, maybe their friends can be a useful liability. Now lets see how you put up with me."

She then pushed a button near her lap. On the track big traps came up. Lupin saw them and gasped, he then turned sideways which made him to turn the car around, he flew out of the car, and the car exploded. Goemon and Jigen both gasped and ran to Lupin. "Man my car!" Lupin yelled.

"Son of a bitch!" Jigen yelled.

"Hm, I smell something fishy." Goemon said, he then turned to where Suiza was and pointed, "THERE!!!"

Suiza looked, gasped and yelled, "Oh crap!" She then ran away.

"Man that girl really wants ya dead." Jigen said helping Goemon pick up Lupin.

"Gee ya think?" Lupin responded.

"Come on lets back to the hotel." Goemon said.

As they were walking, Suiza saw them and chuckled, "Now Lupin since you're in need in care, I will personally take care of your two hot partners."

***

Well what do you think? I hope you like it. Well please read and review. Gracias. Later MUCH!!!

~El Cid Girl