Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ Suiza, the New Member ❯ Shut Up Damn It!: Part One ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. Hey ya'll! Oh my god! Thankies for all the reviews I got. I'm so happy that people actually like my fic. Okay now the rest of the fic will take place in the second season of Lupin the Third. Anyway I really wanna finish this fic before I go back to school. Actually I really wanna finish all my fics before school, especially my Fujiko songfic. Hey I'm not gonna spoil it. I can't believe I'm going to 8th grade! YAY! Anyway I'm writing some original eppys for this fic. And once in a while I'll add some regular eppys. Anyway please enjoy the fic.

Disclaimer-I do not own Lupin the Third, I really wish though. I'm 13 I'm from CA does it look like I can own a show that's the same age as my mom?! Um, no. Anyway just read the fic por favor!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shut Up Damn It! : Part One

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-Pretoria South Africa, Science of Anemology-

At the Center for the Science of Anemology a scientist with red hair and green eyes was walking down the long gray hall. She was holding a box with holes in her two hands. She then stopped at a gray door that had the number 258. She then opened the door and placed the box on a gray table. She then opened the box and said, "Its okay come on." Inside the box was a parrot, its body was red and it had a white face.

The parrot then responded, "Thank you." He then walked onto her fingers and she looked straight into the parrot. Suddenly a man with brown hair and blue eyes came in. "Miss Ngonyama what do you have?" He asked.

"A unique parrot Dr. Bok. It can talk." She replied.

"Ms. Ngonyama parrots can't talk, they only repeat what other people say."

"Not this one."

"I can talk, I know your language." The parrot replied.

"Whoa!" Dr. Bok replied excitedly, "This is a great mystery, a parrot that can speak to both humans and birds. Where did you find him?"

"When I went to Madagascar for research on the tropical fish, I found this little guy near the prison, and it kept saying something to himself, `One day I'll find a way. To hide my love for her to keep, only one who solves this can find her love and her way.' I didn't understand what he was saying, but he seemed lonely, so I took him with me back to the institute."

"Do you know what this means? This means that we can figure out the true meaning of talking to animals!"

-At a small house in the suburbs in Pretoria-

In a small house the Lupin gang was just relaxing at their hangout. Lupin was just flipping through the channels on T.V. while sitting with his leg crossed on the couch. Suiza was lying down the other couch while reading a book named, "The Secrets of Madagascar" while listing to Staind. Goemon was just watching T.V. with Lupin sitting next to him. And Jigen was sitting down next to Suiza while playing solitaire on the coffee table.

"Crap, crap, triple crap. Man there is nothing on here in Africa!!!!"

"Lupin will you shut up?!?! I'm TRYING to read my book!" Suiza yelled, as she took out and earphone from her ear.

"How can you read while listing to that crappy music?!"

"It's not CRAP! It's rock!" She responded as she got up and sat straight on the couch.

"Will you children get along?" Jigen responded, as he got out three cards from the card deck.

"Yes, please ever since we've met 5 years ago, you and Lupin barley get along." Goemon responded.

"Well duh!!" Suiza responded. Lupin furiously continued to find a channel until he put the remote down and said, "Ah damn! Theres NOTHING here! Why the hell did we stop here in Pretoria???"

Lupin left the T.V. on channel 5. It showed the parrot in cage, next to the cage was a woman with red long wavy hair and green eyes. "Today theres a break through!! Scientist Andrea Ngonyama found a parrot at Madagascar near the abandon prison. This parrot can talk fluently, most birds can only mimic what humans say, but this bird can really talk!"

The bird then said the weird phrase, "One day I'll find a way. To hide my love for her to keep, only one who solves this can find her love and her way."

Suddenly Suiza remember that phrase. From the book she was reading. "What a bunch off…" Lupin said, as he almost turned off the T.V.

Suiza then got up and yelled, "DON'T TURN IT OFF!!!"

"This parrot is now staying at the institute of Anemology where more research will be done to see what animals really think and say!!"

"OH MY GOD!!!" Suiza said, "Whoa! That's the passage from my book!"

"What are you saying Suiza?" Jigen asked.

"In my book it is said that there was this fugitive in the old prison way back in the 40's. He went to prison because he killed his lover. He was then traumatized about it. But before, his lover was this millionaire and he hid the fortune that way no one can take it from her. The secret was the he told a `lil' birdy about it. The birdy was the lover's and it was parrot! It looked a lot like this." Suiza then took a page from the book and showed the sketch of the parrot.

Lupin then looked at the parrot in the book and on T.V. It was the same parrot. "Whoa, so your saying that bird is the key to this fortune?" He asked, "Impossible that was about 70 years ago."

"Um, Lupin I hate to be mean but, parrots can live up to be a hundred." Jigen replied as he put a cigarette in his mouth and lit it.

"Ya see Lupin?" Suiza responded, she then leaned her head on Jigen's shoulder and said softly , "Thank you for telling him."

"Ah crap Suiza will you stop that?" Jigen asked.

"Anyway so what should we do?" Goemon asked.

"Well the phrase is not enough. The book said the parrot knows the location of it." Suiza said.

"So then whats the plan?"

"We might as well take the parrot and find the location to the treasure."

"Alright the heist itself is okay but having this parrot involve is crazy." Lupin replied.

Shut Up Damn It!

At the house Lupin and the gang was planning out how to get the parrot out of the institute. "Well let's see, security's a little tight. But we can certainly manage to get the bird out." Lupin said.

"You guys distract them I'll get the bird. Okay?"

"Fine by me Suiza." Jigen replied.

"Me too." Goemon replied.

"That's alright, we can do it, but make sure he's okay, once we get the treasure we'll give him back to the lab." Lupin responded.

"Okay but we also need someone to guard the boat, once we get the parrot we're heading towards Madagascar." Suiza replied

"Hm, I'll do that job. I'll keep the ship waiting for your guys while you get the bird." Goemon responded.

"Okay now lets do this." Suiza responded as she got her bow.

"Lets go." Lupin replied as he got up. Then the gang went to the institute to put their plan into action.

-Pretoria Police Department-

At the Pretoria police department Zenigata was just sitting down near a disk. He was eating instant noodles. "Lupin and his gang are probably eating a fancy dinner right now.

Suddenly the phone rung. Zenigata answered it, "Zenigata, Interpol." He replied.

"Hello Inspector," Said a mysterious voice of the phone.

Of course Zenigata knew who it was, "FUJIKO?!?!" He yelled.

"My you do remember me?" Fujiko replied.

"What do you want?"

"Just to let you know that Lupin and his gang are gonna kidnap the new parrot at the institute just thought you wanted know." She then hung up the phone.

Zenigata then hung up the phone as well. He then got up, got his handcuffs and yelled, "LUPIN!!!"

-At the Institute-

Late night at the Institute for the Science in Anemology, Dr. Ngonyama was with Inspector Zenigata on making sure that the parrot was safe. They put the parrot in a unique cage, with a bit unusual lock. "There you go, Ms. Ngonyama now Lupin and his gang won't be able to get the parrot. But this is odd, they steal they do not kidnap."

"I trust that our new member will be safe in your hands." She replied.

"Don't worry, you can count on me."

Outside the institute, Lupin and his gang we're seeing how they were gonna get in. "Awww Damn!" Lupin replied, " How the hell did pops find out about this heist?"

"Who knows, but come on he needs a hobby, or at least a vacation." Suiza replied.

"Well we all know that ol' Pops just wants to capture Lupin once and for all." Jigen replied.

"Time for plan B." Suiza replied.

"Whats plan B?" Lupin asked.

"With Jigen's rifle he can shoot at the guards, just with tranquilizer darts. Then when we move inside, you guys distract them, I'll get the bird."

"Alright, then lets turn the time tables," Jigen replied.

"Ready when you are Lupin." Goemon responded. Jigen then got out his rifle from a briefcase in his hand. He then put together a rifle gun. He then got up and aimed for the guards at the security. When the guards got shot, they then fell down to the guard sleeping.

"Nighty night." Suiza winked. The gang then walked to the door of the institute. They then quietly got in.

"I got you Lupin!!!" Zenigata yelled.

"Hey pops haws it hanging?" Lupin asked casually.

"Don't even try to act all nice, you're under arrest!!" Then Jigen behind Zenigata and knocked him out with his gun. Zenigata then fell to the ground.

"There might be more go Suiza!" Lupin yelled. As more guards came by.

Suiza nodded, she then ran down the gray hall till she reached door number 258. Before she opened the door, Dr. Ngonyama blocked her way. "You are not taking the specimen." She replied.

"Why do you want him anyway? You people are just gonna do experiments on him! That's cruel!"

"Oh well your still not gonna take him."

"Wanna bet?"

"Oh I'd love to." Ms. Ngonyama then walked towards her trying to knock her out. Suiza then did a round off backwards until she managed to run behind her. She then got out her got out her bow and hit her in the back of her head with it.

"Okay I'm here to save the bird, and to get that fortune." Suiza then took out the key from her lab pocket and opened the door. She then saw the bird in the big silver cage. Suiza then got the other key and unlocked the door, "Come on its ok I won't hurt you."

The parrot looked confused. He hesitantly then got on her finger. Suiza then ran back to the gang, "I got him lets go!" The gang then ran out the door and ran to the boat on the shore. Goemon then brought down a ladder, and the gang then climbed onto the boat.

"Mission accomplished." Lupin said. Then the gang cruised to Madagascar. "Something is weird about this." Lupin said as he sat on one of the bench chairs on the boat. "How the hell did Pops find out that we were gonna nab that bird?"

"Who know." Jigen replied, "But at least we got him."

"What do you want with me?" The bird replied.

"Holy crap!" Jigen replied, "He CAN talk."

"I told ya." Suiza replied. The bird was on her shoulder snuggling up to her ear, "Awww it likes me."

"Great now another one to go to Suiza's collection of broken hearts." Jigen replied.

"Jigen don't be rude, he's soooo sweet." Suiza replied, "Do you have a name?" She asked the parrot.

"My old master use to call me, Little." The parrot replied.

"Well Little that's a cute name. You must be hungry." She then went into her skirt pocket, and got out some sunflower seeds. She laid them on the table so the parrot can get them. "I don't want any, can't risk getting zits."

"Thank you." The parrot replied.

"Your welcome. Awww see Lupin, animals like me!"

"Hey that's insulting!" Lupin replied.

"Children calm down, or else I'll give you both a time out." Jigen said.

Suiza then took the parrot and turned her head with the parrot and whispered to it. They then turned around and the parrot replied, "Lupin's a bastard."

The gang laughed and so did Suiza. But Lupin got mad, "You no good ugly son of a bitch!"

"Bastard, bastard, bastard." The parrot repeated. The parrot then said, "Jigen is hot and so is Goemon." Lupin laughed while Jigen and Goemon had puzzled looks.

-Back at the Institute-

Dr. Ngonyama then got up from her slight head injury. She then gasped and ran to the cage, it was empty, "That bitch! She took my parrot!" She yelled, "I'm guessing their giving him back to the island, well I'll get them." She said as she smirked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you like it. Please read and review. Anyway later MUCH!

~El Cid Girl