Macross Fan Fiction ❯ Robotech: New Dawn ❯ Episode 1: Finding the Truth ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to Robotech or any names or such. Don't sue me!

What if SDF-1 was destroyed and Lisa died and so did the rest of the crew. What if Kyhron survived the attack? What would happen to Rick? Would he go to Minmei for help? This all happens in this new Robotech series.

Robotech: New Dawn

Episode 1: Finding the Truth

"Victory!!!" says Kyhron and Azonia as they die.

Rick flies his Veritech over near the crash site and lands.

"No! No!!!!!! Lisa! Ohhh, Lisa! I shouldn't of left you!" says Rick when he is already out of his Veritech.

Minmei runs up to Rick and hugs him.

"Rick! Rick, your still alive! I thought I had lost you!"

"Lisa. She's, dead"

Rick starts to cry but turns his face away trying to hide the pain.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Macross City at a special funeral home, Rick comes and stands in front of Admiral Gloval's burial place.

"Admiral Gloval. He was a good admiral to us all. I learned many important lessons from him. He was a teacher for us all."

Then he walks away and find's Lisa's burial place.

"Ohhh, Lisa. I would of went to the end and back again to see you. I love you, and I always will!"

He turns around and Minmei walks up to him.

"Ohhh, Minmei. Hey!"

"You are still sad. Are you not?"

"I am still."

"I am here for you Rick."

"Ohhh, Minmei."

Then Rick comes up and hugs Minmei.

"I'm here for you too, Minmei. I always will."

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Back at the crash site, a familiar person gets out of the lake and onto the shore.

"Uhhhh, I'm alive. I should have been dead. Well looks like I'm back.

He gets up and its, the Zentradi, Kyhron!

"And I know who I shall get my vengeance on! This world!

He leaves to find a transport to call for reinforcements.


---------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

Back at Rick's house, Minmei starts to cook dinner for Rick and her.

"Rick? You want something to eat?" said Minmei.

"Nahh. I'm not hungry."

"Not hungry? You haven't eaten all day."

"I'm just not! Ok?"

"Your sad about Lisa still."

"Yahh."

"Well I'm here too! What about me?"

"Stop it! You take to much pity on yourself! One of my good friends has died!"

"I'm sorry! Ok!"

"Not sorry enough!"

Rick pulls out a pistol.

"I'm sorry that it has to be this way, Minmei. Sorry."

"Rick!"

Rick shoots Minmei in the chest and kills her in an instant. After awhile he looks at her.

"Minmei? Are you their Minmei? Ohhh, no! What have I done?"

Then, he starts to run. He opens his door and runs away.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

It has been 4 years since Rick has ran away, the SDF-1 was destroyed, Lisa dead, and the assassination of Minmei. The whole world was in an uproar after the superstar's death. They do not know who did it. Most people said it was Rick Hunter, for the killing was in is house. His Veritech was missing. He himself was missing. But they could not find them not even in the deep reaches of space.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Next episode,

The Robotech Master are almost back for revenge on the planet Earth. Their trip was successful thanks to an old friend of theirs. Max and Miriya are the only hope left for the Earth Forces. What will happen next?

Episode 2: War Uprising

I accept all reviews, good or bad. I'm sorry I should write bigger chapters, except I wrote this at 12:00. So don't kill me.