Macross Fan Fiction ❯ Robotech: New Dawn ❯ Episode 2: War Uprising ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Episode 2: War Uprising

As the battered Earth gets over the death of Minmei, and the disappearance of Captain Hunter, Kyhron succeeds in getting the Robotech Masters ships in a hyper space jump from there then to the Earth. As Rick wonders off where no one knows, Max and Miriya are the only good pilots left to face the fear of another attack. Back at the new base, they get ready for the attack.

"Scramble all units! Scramble all units!" said Max

"Another attack? How'd they get here so fast?" said Miriya.

"It doesn't matter now. Let's just get moving, Miriya."

"Roger, Max."

Then Max's and Miriya's Veritech's were ready for flight.

"Falcon 1 and 2, you are clear for takeoff" said the control tower.

"Let's go!" said Max.

They flew off not knowing that extreme danger would they be facing soon.

"There is, too, many!" said a pilot.

"Don't chicken out now!" said Max. "Here they come."

"Fire plasma missiles!" said Miriya.

The missiles fired and took out about some 15-battle pods.

"Good job, but the fight ain't over yet" said Max.

"Max, 3 fighters on your 6!" said Miriya.

"I see, ok!"

He changes into Battloid Mode and turns around and shoots down 2 of them.

"I'm alright, ok! I got this under con…" says Max cut off bye an explosion on his Veritech.

"Crap! I lost the engines!"

"I'm coming Max!" said Miriya.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

While on one of the Zentradi warships, the leader of the assault, Zuni Hyson, sits and waits for the perfect time to use his secret weapon.

"May I be of assistance my lord?" said Kyhron sitting next to him.

"Yes. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have been here" said Zuni.

"You can thank the Micronians more, because they helped more."

"But now they will be blasted to bits. Prepare the main gun!"

"Yes sir" said a worker.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Back in the fighting down below, a crisis arises for Miriya.

"Just leave me. I'm no good shot down" says Max.

"You're not dying on me, Maximillion!" said Miriya while she drags Max's Veritech. "We're going to get out of here, before they blow up the Earth."

"What? What did you say?"

"They're preparing to fire on the Earth. When I served for the Zentradi, I heard about this weapon, now it is in play. So we must get out of its range."

"Uhhhh."

"Hurry!"

Then Max starts talking to himself. "Where is Rick at a time like this? That little freak. He abandons us at this time. He is a great person, isn't he?

"Hurry we can almost make it!"

"What if we don't make it?" says Max still talking to himself.

"Max? Are you still there?"

"Uh, Yahh. I am here. I am running quite low on oxygen, Miriya."

"We need to get to Outpost 12. It's the closest outpost and the explosion won't destroy it. They'll fix your Veritech too."

"Ok" says Max

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Back on the ship that Zuni Hyson is on, its front is open and a big gun inside is charging up.

"Back up the ship. We don't want to die too" said Zuni.

"Yes sir."

The ship backed up and fired at the Earth. It fired a big ray of light, so bright, that it was strong enough to blind people. It hit the Earth, causing explosion all over the Earth. The Earth turned into a he ball covered with fire, but it did not explode.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Near the outpost, Max and Miriya see the ray hit the earth.

"Noooooo!!!!!!" said Max.

"The Earth. Its not going to explode" said Miriya

"What?"

"Except its not suitable for like anymore."

"More than three-fourths of the population of humans has been destroyed, I guess."

"It's all my fault!" said Max mad.

"None of its your fault and you know that."

"It feels like it."

Then Max starts thinking to himself. "I wonder what happened to Rick."

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

The Earth has nearly been destroyed. About one more explosion and the Earth would have exploded itself. There is about no one left to fight off the remaining Zentradi Fleet. Max and Miriya along with 2 other pilots try to find their way to stop this Zentradi Fleet and order a peace with them.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Next episode,

A man from the past comes back to take on the Zentradi Fleet along with some help. Max and Miriya find this man and are very surprised whom they find along with them.

Episode 3: Return of the Hunter

I accept all reviews, good or bad. I am sorry I should write bigger chapters. So, do not kill me this time.