Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ My Love, Return To Me ❯ Gold and Emerald ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I would like to disclaim any and all Rayearth characters. Thank you for letting me do so.
I apologize for being in such a sorry state while I'm writing this story, but I'm waiting for a girl to press charges against me for physical assault. So, I doubt you'll be seeing much of me in the future. Hell, with the way my life is going, this may be the last chapter I'll ever write. Pray she doesn't charge me.



Chapter Seven:
Gold and Emerald


Fuu stared up at the stars as they shimmered in the sky. She had sat on that bench for well over an hour, listening to the wind sing to her it's midnight lullabies. The soft whispers of a breeze through the branches, stirring the leaves and the scent of the woodlands, a scent that reminded her of Ferio, made her sigh, but it called her to sing as well.

"
I was walking along a path,so long ago. . .you were by my side,a vow to never let me go.
now I'm home,I belong,only you travel the roads.
I won't admit to anyone,much I miss you,much I love you,I long to kiss you!
you'll return to me,around,come back.I'll wait for the day,matter how far away it may seem."


She finished her song and heard a rustling
She seemed to have misplaced her glasses sometime before, after she took off her glasses, and was quite surprised about that fact.
She was muttering about it when someone touched her shoulder from behind.
She knew who it was without turning around.
The winds began to blow warm, his woodland scent drove her over the edge of enjoyment, and his warm hand tightened over her shoulder.
"Fuu.&r dquo;
She spun around and looked up, her long curly hair floating around her, her eyes flashing like the stars above them as they met warm sherry eyes that contradicted a cocky, lopsided grin.
Her voice was breathless when she said, "Ferio."
T he Prince's hand cupped her cheek as her eyes closed partially. Her hand covered his, her free one reaching up behind his neck to pull him to her.
"It's been awhile, hasn't it?" He said teasingly.
She was smiling when his lips met hers. She sighed when she parted her lips, and aggressively kissed him. His eyes were wide as he watched the concentration on her face. She was trying to please him, and he was lost in looking at her angelic, heart shaped face, and the way her tongue was moving against his, well!- he was sure as hell a man to take whatever he wanted, and he wanted Fuu.
But someone on the sidelines had a strange sense of humor.
"If I have to have a white wedding, so do you!" A familiar voice cried out.
Fuu immediately distanced herself so fast, Ferio missed the movement.
"Is there any justice in this world!?" Ferio growled out to the intruders.
The revealed themselves, Clef and Umi came out holding hands, and being extremely close to one another from the shadows, and into the moonlight.
Fuu gasped at the sight they made.
They were both fair skinned, fair haired people. The moonlight caught, and they seemed to be moonchildren of fairy tales. Clef towered over Umi as her hair blew in the wind, dancing like moonbeams in the wind. The serene looks she had on her face, and the contentment on his added to the fantasy.
Umi smiled at the sight they made.
Ferio wore his princely clothes, Fuu her knee length, V neckline dress, and her hair floating loosely about her shoulders. Her big green eyes captured starlight, making her eyes twinkle with silver, his eyes were no less mystical, glimmering with the light of the stars. Her fair hair seemed to look like a sky of light gold, her hair catching bits of moon to glitter.
They seemed magical.
Clef couldn't quit grinning, he knew what would happen as soon as he made the announcement, and the puzzlement and displeasure written on the Princes face was enough to satisfy him.
He wouldn't be the only one to suffer through wanting his woman.
The Prince would, too.
Ferio turned to look at Fuu. "What's a 'white wedding?"
Umi burst into laughter as Clef did. But, Clef was a little more composed when he said, "You and I will suffer together my friend." at the same time Umi declared, "You will have a lot of trouble with Ferio!"
Fuu sighed. "It's true I do wish for a true white wedding."
" Then you shall have it." He said with a wave of his hand.
Her eyes lit up. "Really!?"
He smiled down at her with his warm sherry eyes. "I give you my word."
Fuu smiled, and spun around as Ferio reached for her. "Umi-san!"
"That was fairly easy Fuu." Umi said with a slight pout.
Ferio grasped air, and looked irritated with Fuu. "Where are you going?"
"Yo u said we would have a white wedding." She said with a smile, brushing her long hair away from her face.
Ferio sighed. "And what does that mean?"
Umi leaned down and whispered into Fuu's ear. Fu smiled sweetly, her eyes twinkling. "Our wedding night will be dazzling."
Ferio seemed confused over her parting words as she and Umi walked towards the beach. Clef was grinning like a lunatic as his friend seemed as confused and bewildered as he was. Clef decided to tell Ferio what she meant, or how Clef saw it as, so that Ferio wouldn't try to ravish the innocent.
"We can't touch them until they have their 'white wedding.'" Clef said smiling,
Ferio frowned. "What do you mean?"
Clef shrugged. "It's a ceremony of sorts where the women claim the men, and vise versa. It also means that we can take them for ourselves, and not share them with other men." Clef brightened. "In fact, we can be as possessive as we want. Umi encourages me to be openly jealous."
Ferio bit back his laughter. "And we are allowed to have them after this ceremony?"
Clef nodded. "Umi believed she was ready to throttle me because I wouldn't agree to wait." Ferio looked stunned.
"I don't Fuu would do such a thing to me." Ferio looked at Clef's amused face when he added, "But it's not her I have to worry about is it?"
Clef shook his head. "Umi's determined the three of them will marry on the same day."
"Hik aru is well?" Ferio asked, a feeling of brotherly affection appearing on his face.
Clef smiled warmly. "Yes."
&ldq uo;I feared she would live her life here as Emeraude had long before." Ferio admitted. "I'm glad she killed the Pillar System."
"A s am I." Clef whispered as he followed the laughter of the Emerald and Sapphire Knights.
* & nbsp; * & nbsp; &nb sp; * &nb sp; * &nb sp; *

&n bsp; Primera arrived at Cephiro, the castle named after the former country. She barged inside with her human form, and immediately saw Ascot.
"Ascot!&rd quo; She cried out.
The boy looked up, surprise evident in his eyes. "P-Primera?"
; "Where is Lantis?" She seemed in quite a rush, so he pointed her in the right direction.
He was in the library, obviously searching for Clef who was gone. She heard him muttering about the prince, and knew he was next.
"Lantis!&rd quo; She cried out, throwing herself into his arms.
Lantis was puzzled by the silver haired woman in his arms.
"You mustn't go!" She cried out. "I won't let you leave me! Never!' She was sobbing into his armor, tears streaking down her face before he could lift her chin and stare into the golden eyes of the fairy.
"Primera, what do you want?" Lantis asked.
"I want you to stay." She hiccupped.
"Where will I go?" Lantis asked.
Primera's face screwed up in anger. "She's going to call you! I know she is! That bitch, and that stupid fluff ball will call you to the other world where chaos is at every corner! I know she will! She can't though, because I love you and won't let her have you."
Lantis&rsqu o;s face was puzzled.
She took a deep breath, and began to explain.
"Mokona wanted the Magic Knights to be happy, he believed they deserved it for saving Cephiro, and giving birth to Rodundria. . ."
&n bsp; * &nb sp; * &nb sp; *&nb sp; ; * ; *


; A/N: I decided to leave a little cliffy. Come back to read the rest of the story! Rodundria is Cephiro, or the new Cephiro. The world was reborn, so they renamed it.