Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Redemtion ❯ Found ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Redemption

Chapter One

~Selene Serenity~

Disclaimer: I don't own MKR! (Why not?)

Selene: Hey everyone! I was watching MKR for about the millionth time and I felt that Innova is not appreciated by me as much as he should! So I'm writing a fic all about him! Yippie!

Testament: Hi all you MKR fans who have yet to met wonderful little me!

Selene: He's a little full of himself don't you think?

Testament: I'm here to bug Selene for the heck of it! Mwahahaha!

Selene: *sweatdrops* We try to make him feel a little important around here

Testament: And what do you mean by that?

Selene: Oh nothing, lets just get started.

~Chapter One~

"Hello Mira!" Hikaru smiled widely. "Is your mother here?"

"Yup! We were expecting you! Come in!" Mira giggled and pulled Hikaru into her small cabin.

"Hikaru! It's so nice to see you!" Mira's mother greeted her with a hug.

"Its been a long time." Hikaru stated.

"Yes, look at you! You've grown so much. Don't you have a birthday coming soon?"

"Well, yes I do."

"Do you have anything planned?"

"Not really…" Hikaru said in a depressed tone.

"What's wrong? It's almost your 18th birthday and you sound older than me!"

"It's just, no one seems to remember…"

"Oh, that's terrible…"

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

***

His eyes fluttered open. He felt like he'd been asleep for years. He looked at his surroundings as he sat up and he saw all the differences in his home land of Cephiro. "Lord Zagato…Princess Emeraude…" He moaned. "I failed both of you…"

He slowly stood up and a wave of nausea smashed into him. He almost fell back to the ground. "Must find help…"

He kept walking until he reached a small village. By now he was as sick and can be and weaker than ever. A sheet of sweat cover his face as he approached the nearest house and knock weakly, but desperately on the door.

***

Mira's mother walked to the door and opened it. Hikaru and Mira followed. As she opened a man with silver-white hair and golden eyes stood there limply. He was pale, sweating and gasping for breath. He looked about to say something when he passed out and fell to the ground.

"Mommy, who is it?" Mira asked.

"I…I…don't know." Her mother stuttered.

"Innova…." Hikaru whispered.

"Hikaru, do you know him?"

"Kind of…" Hikaru bit her lip.

***

Innova slowly awoke again a few hours. As his vision cleared her saw a girl with bright red hair and eyes. `No…' He thought.

"Magic Knight of fire?" He gasped.

"Yes, but I prefer Hikaru." She smiled at him.

Innova sat up quickly as nausea hit him again making him groan. "Be careful!" Hikaru ordered him. "You're very sick."

"Why…" He began. "Why do you take care of me?"

Hikaru walked to a table where a bowl sat. She picked up the bowl, bringing it back to Innova. "Because I know your intentions were good. Sure you tried to kill me but you were only following Zagato, who was not evil either. He just wanted Emeraude's freedom."

"Oh." He looked down at the soup that he now held in his hands.

"Please don't hold it against yourself." Hikaru begged. "Finish the soup soon please I want to head back to the castle as soon as we can. Everyone was expecting me back hours ago."

"Castle?" Innova arched an eyebrow.

"Well I suppose you have been out for quite a while huh?" She sat down on the bed next to Innova.

"I don't remember anything after…well after you killed me. Then suddenly I woke up and came here."

(Selene: Hi all just want to say that I'm kinda going to combine the anime and manga in the explanation here. Like I'm leaving out Nova, and Debonair and Eagle doesn't die!) "Hm…" Hikaru thought about everything that had happened over the years. "After Princess Emeraude passed Lady Aska of Faren, Princess Tarta and Tatra of Chizeta and Eagle of Autozam came to Cephiro for the test of becoming the next pillar. Umi, Fuu and I…"

"Umi and Fuu?"

"The other two magic knights."

"Oh."

"Yes, well after seeing such a sad end to Emeraude and Zagato the three of us wanted to make sure everyone knew what they were getting themselves into. We were preparing for a final battle when Mokona, a small creature who had traveled with us, revealed that he was the creator of Cephiro. Then it came for a final battle between the two people with the strongest hearts to fight to become pillar. It turned out the two people with the strongest hearts were Eagle and I. I won the battle, and Eagle would have been lost but I didn't want to leave him behind so I brought him back. He went into a strong coma but Master Mage Clef's power was able to revive him slowly. Now there is a peace treaty between all four of the worlds and Umi, Fuu and I are able to come back whenever we want. But when I became pillar I decided to destroy the Pillar system. Cephiro belongs to all it people and their hearts."

Innova digested this as he digested the soup as well. (Selene: hehehe Testament: Oh yeah, that was soooo funny…not)

"So I've been in some kind of coma for four years?" He asked.

"Yup. Will you come?" She asked. "I'm sure you'll fit right in!"

"I'm not sure…"

"Please?" She pouted a bit and when Innova looked at her she looked like she genuinely wanted him to come.

"All right. I'll come." He got out of the bed and stood up, before falling right back on to the bed.

"Whoa, careful." Hikaru giggled and helped him up. The two of them walked outside where the giant flying fish, Fyula was waiting for them.

"What is that?" Innova asked.

"This is Fyula. He belongs to Mage Clef but he let me borrow him." Hikaru explained as she helped him on to Fyula's back.

"Hikaru!" Mira called as she ran out of her house to Hikaru. She held a basket in her right hand and a blanket was draped over her left arm. "Mother wants you to take these for your journey back."

"Thank-you Mira." She took the things and gave the girl a hug. "Tell your mom thank you and good bye."

"I will Mira nodded and ran back to her house."

Hikaru walked back to Fyula, put the things on his back and jumped up on to his back. "Lets go Fyula." She told the fish.

Fyula gave a nod and they were off.

***

"Where's Hikaru!?" Umi panicked.

"Don't worry Miss. Umi, I'm sure she'll be back soon." Fuu tried to calm her.

"But she said she was going to be back yesterday afternoon!" Umi exploded.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Hikaru's voice called. She walked into the room to be attacked by Umi.

"Where were you!?" Umi demanded.

"I was at Mira's house."

"You were supposed to be back yesterday!"

"Well I was kind of side tracked by someone…"

"What?" Umi arched an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"Yes, what happened?" Fuu also asked.

Hikaru turned around and stuck her head into another hallway. "Come on." She whispered. "No one is going to hurt you."

"I don't want to." Innova replied so they girls couldn't hear you.

"You're just being a baby."

"Am not…" He turned so his back faced her.

"You are so!" Hikaru cried and grabbed him by the color of his shirt.

"Hey!" He cried.

"Ah!" Umi cried and frantically ran around the room. "It's Innova!!!"

"See." Hikaru replied. "I told you they'd be more scared than ready to fight." Hikaru grinned and jabbed Innova in the ribs.

"I thought you killed Sir Innova, Miss Hikaru." Fuu pointed out.

"I did. But he was brought back when Emeraude wished for everyone to be brought back. He just happened to be in a coma." Hikaru explained.

"Umi! What in the world are you screaming about!?" Ascot cried as he walked into the hall.

Umi ran right into him as she ran around. "Ascot! Innova! He's come back from the dead!" She gasped, looking up at him.

"What!?" Ascot gulped and he turned and saw Innova. "Ah…" He whimpered.

"Ascot?" Innova blinked. "No…that is not Ascot."

"Yes it is!" Ascot protested.

"But you were, merely a child when I last saw you and it's only been four years."

"Yes, well I willed myself to be older." Ascot explained.

"I see…" Innova nodded.

"Come on!" Hikaru smiled. "You have to meet everyone else!" She pulled him down the hallway.

"What's her problem?" Umi arched an eyebrow.

"Too much sugar again?" Fuu and Ascot suggested at the same time.

Selene: Sorry guys but I had to finish this chappie in a hurry because of school and such. Arg….

Testament: No, she's just having a mental block again…

Selene: I so am not! I wanted everyone to enjoy the beginning of this story before I got school stuff in the way again!

Testament: Whose word are you gonna trust? Mine or this ditz over here?

Selene: ME! Believe the ditz!