Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Twelve Different Flowers ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Miki-moon78: Ok… I KNOW I'm really suppose to finish the other fic. But I wanna do this fic first. Like I said, I'm in the mood for hikaru and lantis so this fic it about them. Yup. It's one-shot. And really SHORT. PLEASE REVIEW!!!

Twelve different flowers.

By: Miki-moon78

"Oh Lantis!" exclaimed Hikaru "Those are the most beautiful flowers I have EVER seen! And they are for me?"

Lantis smiled "Yes Hikaru they are for you."

"Ooohhh Thank you Lantis!" Hikaru hugged Lantis then gave him a big kiss. "But, where did you get them from?"

(miki-moon78: They are already together in this fic for your info)

"These are very rare flowers. It's takes quite long to grow one. Nut it takes even longer to find them in the woods."

"They really are very beautiful. A dozen of them too…are these Cephiro's nicest looking flowers?" asked Hikaru.

"Yes they are."

"Thanks again Lantis" Hikaru gave him another kiss and ran off "I'm going to show Fuu, Umi and the rest of them!"

Hikaru was walking though the village where Mira lived.

Hikaru saw Mira and ran to her and said "Hi Mira!"

Mira looked at Hikaru. "Hi Hikaru…" Mira sighed.

"What's wrong Mira?" asked Hikaru "Why are you so sad?"

"Well. . ." Mira paused " My mommy is sick…"

"Oh, your mother is sick?"

Mira nodded.

"Here" Hikaru gave one of her flowers to Mira. "That will brighten up her day"

"Really Hikaru? Can I really give this to me mommy?"

"Sure Mira"

"Oh thank you Hikaru" Cried Mira and gave Hikaru a bear hug then she ran off.

Hikaru saw a guy who looked totally depressed.

Hikaru when up to him "What's wrong?"

The guy looked at Hikaru and said "Today is my wedding day. And I lost the flower which was suppose to go in my pocket."

"Here you go" Hikaru gave another of her flowers away.

"Gee. Thanks miss." And he walked off.

Hikaru walked to the palace and there she saw Lafarga. He looked sad.

"What's wrong with you Lafarga?"

Lafagar sighed "Caldina is angry with me."

"Oh dear. There. You can have this."

Hikaru gave her flower to him.

"Thanks Hikaru"

`I have made a few people happy and I still have 9 more flowers to myself.'

But one by one…

At her room in the palace.

" OH NO!! Now I only have one flower left!" Tears dripped down the magic knights cheek.

Then there was a knock on the door. Hikaru opened the door. Standing there was Lantis.

"Hi there Hikaru. I wanted to see how the flowers were doing." Lantis smiled.

"I GAVE THEM AWAY!!!" Cried Hikaru. Tears kept on falling.

Lantis did not say anything. He just looked at her.

"I'm sorry Lantis!!" exclaimed Hikaru "But I kept running into people who seemed to need it and well…" Hikaru's tears were still falling " Oh Lantis please say something. Please don't be angry…" Hikaru still continued to cry.

Lantis pulled Hikaru into a hug. "Of course I'm not angry Hikaru. That's the reason I gave you the flowers in the first place."

Hikaru's tears stopped falling. She just stared at him. " Why? What do you mean?"

"Because you are special" Lantis smiled and gave Hikaru a deep kiss.

~~The End~~

miki_moon78: Hehehe. So how was it? I really wanted to do a fic that concentrated on this couple and here it is. Sigh… Anyway. PLEASE REVIEW!!!