Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Demon of Mahora ❯ Brothers: Battle ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Brothers: Battles
I don’t own Negima!

-Falco-
Falco stood in the ankle deep water as straight as he could looking out at the horde of Ogres surrounding himself, Mana, and Ku Fei with a hungry look in his eyes. He had resumed his human shape and looked nothing like a dragon save for his slit pupils

“Who are you?” Ku Fei asked dully.

Falco face faults before getting back up and glaring at her.

“I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT!” He roared angrily “I’m Falco and I’m here to help you ladies.”

He then seemed to stare at Mana for a second… before he started to drool slightly.

“You are HOT… wanna go out with me Mana?” He asked.

Mana blushed as Ku, the Ogres, and Tsukuyomi all face fault. The lead Ogre was quickly on its feet.

“You’re in the middle of battle stop thinking with your dick and concentrate boy!” It shouted.

“Yeah no time to think that way!” Ku shouted.

Falco was ignoring the whole world at the moment though as he examined the still blushing Mana in a single glance. She was holding a pair of Glock 20’s (He liked her more already) and held them as if she was an expert with them (he liked her even more) she was blushing awkwardly but seemed to radiate confidence all the same.

“Look out!” Ku shouted.

Falco quickly spun about and in one fluid motion pulled out an AA-12 shotgun and opened fire on a large cyclopsian ogre and the 6 kappa with it. The six kappas were blown away quickly with a single slug but the Cyclops took two shots to the head before vanishing. He ejected the spent magazine and loaded in a thirty round drum. He looked back at the two girls and smirked.

“Well let’s get to work before more show up!” He said excitedly before dashing into the mob firing.
-Averus-

“Desera we meet again.” Averus said coldly.

“Yes but this time I won’t go easy… I have permission from my employer to kill you so now you’ll be facing my real demons.” Desera said viciously.

She was wearing a very revealing kimono showing off her… large bust and probably was hoping that he would be distracted… but he was in control of himself… for the most part. She reached into her cleavage and pulled out three black slips of paper with white kanji on them.

“I summon you! Birato, Shizensho!” She said as she threw them to the ground.

There was a small explosion of dust and when it cleared there were two twelve foot tall demons, one in front of her and the other behind her. The one in front was very thin and had red skin, long, rigid, metallic grey hair, red eyes, a black loin cloth, foot long claws on its left hand and a six foot long, foot wide sword in its right. The one behind her seemed to be made of blocks of jade and was twelve feet wide as well as twelve feet tall, where its eye should have been was a horizontal line with a yellow orb that moved along the line to see. The only part of it that seemed to be able to move was its enormous arms that would easily block off Desera from his attacks… but it was pretty immobile otherwise.

“Ombra Fulla.” Averus whispered.

The invisible webbing surrounding him was cut away as the shadows surrounding him rose up to cut them and he fell to the ground.

“Talisman, Talisman” Desera chanted holding up a regular slip of paper “Blast my foe to bits.”

She threw at him and as it flew towards him he only had a second to react.

“Ombra Armadura!” He shouted.

His shadow quickly covered him and only just finished as the slip hit him and detonated. He flew fifty feet back and threw several thin trees before landing on the lake shore. The shadows he was wrapped in faded revealing a bruised but otherwise fine Averus. He stood up and reached into the pockets on the inner lining of his trench coat pocket as black mist started to flow from him again. Desera and her greater demon arrived and before turning her attention to him she re-summoned Shizensho as he pulled out…

“Why do you carry around a playing card from a trading card game with you?” Desera asked in a curious tone.

“Because I do.” He replied emotionlessly but with a demonic tone.

He began chanting in a language she didn’t understand and realized with a shock that the two cards were glowing.

-Brent-

“Alcolici del vento io ti prego per formare un muro davanti a me! Gian, Qian, Xun, Jian.” Brent shouted while drawing a symbol in the air in front of him as the wave of arrows flew towards him.

There was a gust of wind that swirled in front of him that quickly solidified into a gray dome. Most of the arrows shattered when they hit the barrier… but he hadn’t cast the spell fast enough and so a few made it past the barrier. They all missed except for one which hit his shoulder.

“Damn!” Brent swore as the deluge of arrows ceased.

He pulled out the arrow in his shoulder and crossed his arms again, ignoring the pain from
his wound.

“Kensei Style: Way of the Four Hands!” He shouted causing his four blades to float by his side “Kensei style: Way of the Twister!”

His swords started to spin before they shot off into the stone archers cutting them in half. Brent leapt away from the archers and started to throw his knives hitting each of his targets square in between the eyes causing them to crumble away. His swords returned to floating around him and he looked around him… there were no archers left. He was confused since he could have sworn the snake demon had hidden among them.

BOOM!

Brent was hit in the back by several explosives that sent him flying towards the edge of the cliff as a stone arrow pierced his lower left leg below the knee. He shouted in pain as he spun around to see seven stone archers and the bow wielding Snake demon smiling at him. Each of the stone archers had their bows drawn back but instead of a stone arrow they had either an arrow made of lightning or a glowing red arrow. Brent assessed his damage; broken leg, shoulder, seven broken ribs, numerous lacerations and bruises, internal bleeding, and third degree burns on his back… but his clothes weren’t burnt. He saw three options; retreat which he would never do, transform to demonic fire dragon which wasn’t needed, or release his swords. He crossed his arms and all but his katana returned to there sheathes. He held the katana in his hands.

“Evil light shine Fudotoku Hikari.” Brent chanted.

The blade in his left hand glowed bright white for a second before fading to reveal it had changed. Its blade was off white but its hilt was black and its hand guard was the black yang sign.

“Shadow of the just rise Shinsei Kurai.” He chanted again.

His other blade shone black for a second before revealing the blade had become black as night and its hilt as white as new fallen snow with the hand guard the white yin sign.

“These are two of a set of three blades used by the Kensei. The cursed Fudotoku Hikari.”
He said holding up the off white blade.

“And the blessed Shinsei Kurai.” He said holding up the black blade.

The Snake demon only laughed not understanding the danger it was in. Brent crossed his arms again.

“Kensei style: Way of the Soul!” He shouted

The one if Wakizashi floating around him burst into flame while the other one turned into light.

“I am not a master of the Kensei style but I am the strongest alive.” Brent said “Now see the might of the Kensei style: Cleansing Flame!”

The fire blade and the light blade moved directly next to Shinsei Kurai, where the flame and light mixed, wrapping around all three blades and extending several feet before turning into a seven foot long two foot wide sword made white fire. Brent transformed into his hybrid form and flew twelve feet into the air. With a roar he swept his blade horizontally destroying the stone archers with a crescent shaped blade made of white fire.. but they had already fired peppering him with explosions. When the smoke cleared he was shown to be seemingly unhurt. He raised the flaming sword and swung it killing the demon and bisecting the cliff. The cliff liquefied from the heat and slid into the lake sending up a wave of steam as several enormous arms emerged from the rock.

-Falco-

He was completely out of ammo for his AA-12, Magnums, and Uzi as was the slightly injured Mana who was cut on the shoulder, and while the exhausted Ku Fei was only bruised a bit but was otherwise unharmed. Falco still had an ace up his sleeve as he put his Uzi back into their holsters. His arm was cut up and he was bleeding from cuts on his legs and shoulder. Falco still had a ace up his sleeve as the hoard of ogres (that now only numbered 75) and Tsukuyomi (who’s dress was now tattered) encircled them again.

“See… you have no chance, you’re exhausted and out of ammo.” Tsukuyomi said.

Falco started laughing quietly but it slowly built in volume till it was booming and filled with madness.

“I still have one trick left up my sleeve!” He sad with an insane grin.

Ku Fei was getting unnerved while Mana raised an eyebrow as Falco held his right arm out away from his body.

“Big Bang Bada Boom Sairão apressados meteoro!” Falco shouted madly.

There was a brief flash of red light and in his right hand materialized a minigun. He swung down to his side and placed his left hand on the handle. The gun was three feet in length with the six barrels making up two feet, it had no ammo belt or box and was covered in bright red runes.

“Now let’s see if Shinmei style can stop Meteor.” Falco said confidently.

Falco yanked back the catch and started the barrels spinning before he opened fire laughing madly. It sounded like a hundred cannons going off one by one in mere seconds of each other and each hit exploded dispelling the Ogre unfortunate enough to be hit. Soon the area was covered in smoke obscuring their view of their surroundings. After a few seconds he stopped and as the smoke cleared they saw only twenty-three remained.

“Seventy calibers, high explosive tipped bullet with power enhancing and banishment seals on them. Stored in a pocket dimension so as to eliminate reloading!” Falco said happily as he hefted it over his shoulder.

Tsukuyomi was shocked after seeing that display but shook it off and leapt forward expecting him to be able to bring the gun back down into firing position before she reached. But he was faster then she thought and managed to get it in position if not rotating fast enough to fire. But bringing it down wasn’t the only thing he did… he had thought something like this would happen so he was prepared and as soon as the gun was level he cast a spell.

“Escudo de Pedra!” He said.

The runes on the minigun glowed for a second before a wall of stone rose up between himself and Tsukuyomi.

“Essence of the Shinmei School: Rock-Cutting-Blade.” She said cutting the wall in two… and running into several balls of lighting.

-FLASHBACK-

“Meteor incêndios mas chumbo, agora dar-lhe relâmpago! Raio Orbs!” Falco quickly chanted from behind the wall before firing.

-END FLASHBACK-

The orbs of lightning hit her sending her flying back before landing and skidding to a stop and getting to her feet. She looked up and saw Falco holding his arm out in front of him angled towards the ground.

“Espíritos da Terra faz o que eu comando! Levante-se pedra soldados!” He shouted.

The water started rumbling and the next thing she knew there a hundred stone golems the size of men rising from the ground wielding stone swords, axes, and clubs.

“Attaque Ogro!” Falco shouted.

The golems all charged at the remaining Ogres as large arms rose up over the trees in the distance.

-Averus-

“Venir Drac Van'Dalgyon, Demostra la desesperació de la Foscor!” Averus shouted before throwing the cards to the ground.

There was an explosion of smoke that covered the area briefly covering them. Desera heard a deep growl and a ghoulish laugh.

‘What did he summon?!’ She thought.

The smoke cleared revealing two strange demons one standing in front of Averus and another standing behind him. The one behind of Averus was fifteen feet tall and looked like his shadow had come alive. It was nearly formless and seemed to have no legs instead just melting into the ground, the chest area was vibrant red that slowly turned purple the farther down and its head had two horns, glowing yellow mouth and eyes, and its arms were long and ended in black claws. The other was twenty feet tall and blackish purple in color, it had bluish purple crystals at its shoulder, wrist, forehead, and on its thirty foot wingspan, it stood upright on its hind legs with its arms crossed in front of it and a man like face and hands. It inhaled and roared deeply at Desera as Averus looked at her coldly.

“What are those?! They sure aren’t a demon that’s for sure!” Desera shouted.

“They’re monster spirits from ancient Egypt. Van’Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord my superior monster.” Averus said motioning to the monster in front of him “and Despair from the Dark.”

He pointed to the monster behind him which laughed sinisterly.

“Van’Dalgyon Atac!” Averus shouted pointing at Desera.

With a loud roar the monster flapped its wings billowing up sand and lifted up into the air as the crystal’s glow before it flew towards Birato as Averus began to chant.

“Ares! El meu enemic està davant meu la mendicitat per a la batalla! Dóna'm la força per matar!” Averus chanted loudly but emotionlessly.

His right hand was engulfed in a red glow briefly before pointing at Van’Dalgyon, a beam of red light shot from the tip of his finger, hitting the monster and transferring the red glow to Van’Dalgyon who slashed at Birato who blocked with its sword. There was a screech of metal and Van’Dalgyon leapt back to avoid Birato’s retaliatory claw swipe. Averus saw five deep claw marks on Birato’s sword and almost missed the three tags flying at him but was saved from death by Despairs arms encircling him protectively, moments later the tags exploded and Despair covered Averus with its body to protect him from the explosion its body absorbing the damage but remaining relatively unharmed. As he was under Despair he quickly uttered a spell.

“Malèvol esperit de la foscor jo et comandament a destruir el meu enemic!” Averus chanted.

Right before he finished Despair lifted up off him revealing his left had was behind his head and as he said the last word of the spell he thrust his hand forward sending three long, four inch thick, black, tentacles with mouths filled with razor sharp teeth at the tips towards Desera but were blocked by Shizensho’s massive stone arm. Averus smirked slightly as the tentacles wrapped around the demons thick arm and effortlessly lifted the massive demon up, slammed it into the ground once before flinging it into the lake and returning to Averus sleeves. Van’Dalgyon and Birato continued their battle and Birato was slowly losing ground.

“Finish it Van’Dalgyon!” Averus said.

The dragon nodded and effortlessly cut the inch thick blade into before blasting Birato with a purple beam which dispelled the demon. The beam continued towards Desera but was blocked by the recently returned Shizensho, it held for a second before dispelling as the beam ended. Averus put his hand back into his trench coat and pulled out a small palm sized pebble.

“Meet the Demon of Vengeance… Venjaca.” He said before fling the pebble to the ground between them.

There was a flash of light and there stood a hideous man shaped beast that was ten feet tall with long legs and arms as well as a deformed human face and an elongated head roared before dashing at the screaming Desera. As soon as it reached her it proceeded to rip her apart. He turned his attention to the large glowing Ogre as the bright light it was made up of faded.
================================================================

Negi fell to his knee next to Asuna and Setsuna as the enormous Ogre rose up out of the rock as light.

“With the power of Sukuna tomorrows reinforcements will be decimated!” Chigusa laughed from the giant Ogres shoulder.

The light quickly faded revealing glowing red eyes pebbly gray skin and long claws on its hands. Just as the light faded there was an explosion behind Sukuna and the cliff melted sending up massive amounts of steam as it hit the water. They heard a roar and a fiery winged form flew out of the steam and landed next to Negi and his Ministra.

“Springfield-san…” Kaore gasped.

The three of them saw that the demon was badly hurt.

“Where’s the white haired brat?” He snarled.

“No time, Konoka-san’s in danger, we need to help her!” Negi shouted.

The demon seemed to think for a second.

“…You are correct we must save those who can be saved before I can avenge those who were taken from us.” Kaore stated.

Setsuna looked at the ground with a sad expression.

“It looks like I have no choice… at least it’s to you guys.” Setsuna suddenly said as she crossed her arms on her chest and seemed to focus intently on something.

Suddenly she had two large white wings sprouting from her back as fluffy white feathers drifted around them.

“I know… I’m hideous just like them… but I’m honest when I say I want to protect ojou-sama. Eek!” She said before Asuna started to mess with the wings.

-BRENT’S POV-

‘So that’s why she seemed so familiar… and why Averus would only speak to her… she’s a hanyou… but we must hurry.’ He thought.

“Setsuna-dono lets go… I’ll go and distract Sukuna while you get Konoka-san at the first opening.” Brent said.

“I shall wait till the perfect moment arises.” Setsuna said confidently.

Brent leapt into the air and flew straight for Sukuna he dodged several swipes of its claws before stopping slightly above its head.

“Infernal Tempest!” He shouted holding both arms in front of him palms open.

The wind blew around him and towards Sukuna but as it passed it erupted in dark fire as an enormous gust of burning wind encompassed Sukuna’s two heads for several seconds before stopping… and having one of its massive arms smash in to him with the force of the bullet train… he was lucky it was a glancing blow. Brent went flying smashing into the water and continuing till he hit a rock. He was broken, battered, and beaten. He had only one option… he changed into his full demonic fire dragon form. On the surface a red glow emanated from the point Brent had entered the water and soon the whole lake started to boil before he leapt out of the water and flew up into the air. He was now in the form he had used to avenge his past loves. In this form he was immune to all but the most powerful attacks and absorbed twelve percent of any non-physical attacked like he did with his left hand… but this form burned a lot of energy. His injuries no longer bothered him as he roared and took a deep breath. As he did his throat expanded to the point when he could barely turn it before exhaling… sending a beam of black energy at Sukuna. He moved his head just barely sweeping the destructive beam across its chest. Seconds later any matter that came in contact with the beam exploded violently causing the giant Ogre to howl in agony and rage. Brent still had another blast left and exhaled again this time crossing one of Sukuna’s arms and when it exploded he roared.

“INFERNAL BEAM!”

The Sukuna roared in pain again as its lower left arm was blown off and fell into the water. The Giant Ogre was shrouded in smoke as Brent hovered to see if Setsuna had rescued Konoka… before an enormous black orb shot out of the smoke and hit him. He roared in agony as it felt like a thousand red hot knives pierced him across his body. It hurt so bad that he unconsciously shifted to his ‘hybrid’ form. His clothes were now little more than rags and he was covered in horrific injuries as time seemed to freeze. The Ogres arm shot out of the smoke towards him and hit him head on sending him slamming into the lake and continuing till he hit rock. He hit his head and lost consciousness.


A/N:
Translations: Italian to English

Alcolici del vento io ti prego per formare un muro davanti a me: Spirits of the wind beseech thee to form a barrier before me

Catalan to English

Ombra Fulla: Shadow blade

Ombra Armadura: Shadow armor

Venir Drac Van'Dalgyon, Demostra la desesperació de la foscor: Come forth dragon Van'Dalgyon, Demon Despair from the Dark

Ares! El meu enemic està davant meu la mendicitat per a la batalla! Dóna'm la força per matar!: Ares! My foe stands before me begging for battle! Grant me the strength to slay them!

Malèvol esperit de la foscor jo et comandament a destruir el meu enemic!: Malevolent spirit of The Darkness I command you to destroy my foe!

Van’Dalgyon Atac: Van’Dalgyon attack

Portugese to English

Sairão apressados meteoro: come forth meteor

Escudo de Pedra: Shield of Stone

Meteor incêndios mas chumbo, agora dar-lhe relâmpago! Raio Orbs!: Meteor fires but lead, now give it lightning! Lightning Orbs!

Espíritos da Terra faz o que eu comando! Levante-se pedra soldados!: Spirits of the earth do as I command! Rise up stone soldiers!

Ataque Ogro: Attack Ogres

Falco says his spells in Portugese.