Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Demon of Mahora ❯ End of the Begining pt3 ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
End of the Beginning pt3
I only own Brent


Kaore clutched his chest wound with his left hand, he didn’t understand. What happened to Kensei‘s swords? They were supposed to be indestructible… were they fakes? He flicked his right wrist extending ’Purity of the Impure Soul’ again and jammed the blade into the Golem destroying it… before screaming in pain as a shard of ice pierced his upper right arm rendering it useless. He heard Invidia laughing before his eyes flashed in anger and summoned ‘Wandering Path’ to his good arm and charging at her. She smirked and spun to the right using her momentum to kick him in the side. Kaore heard an audible snap as his ribs broke and he went flying into the stands with a crash leaving a large crater. He slowly got to his feet his sword still clutched in his hand as Invidia slowly walked towards him.

“Kaore… be reasonable.” She said haughtily.

“There’s… nothing… reasonable… about… genocide!” Kaore gasped in pain “I will… never… help you… BITCH!”

When he finished he leapt at her with his sword behind his head as she summoned a rapier made of ice to her hand and easily blocked his attack before stabbing him through the chest with a second one. He coughed up some blood before being kicked in the face by Invidia, shattering his mask and sending him flying into the stands again causing another crater. Before he could get to his feet Invidia charged at him with both ice swords.

---------------------------------------------------------- -

Ku and Kazumi watched helplessly as Kaore was easily beaten by the ice demon.

“What are we gonna do?!” Konoka asked “Negi-kun and Brent-kun need help!”

“I don’t… wait! Ku activate your contract!” Kazumi said as she closed her eyes and focused.

With a flash of red light Kazumi and Ku were clothed and in their part-demon forms.
Kazumi summoned one of her Drone’s which turned to face the bubbles wall and its eye glowed blue before firing causing the bubble to waver as the water heated up.

“Do any of you have your practice wand?” Kazumi asked.


“I have mine!” Konoka said.

“Okay you guys try and use that spell Negi taught you while I try and use the eye-bots!” Kazumi stated “Ku see if you can shoot a spike at that ice demon from in here.”

===================================================== ===========

Brent wasn’t doing well. It was obvious she was toying with him and merely trying to cause as much pain as she could. Every time she hit him with her sword the wound was shallow but painful, and she often grabbed a part of him with her bare hand and froze it. All the while she kept laughing at the looks of pain that crossed his face. As she stabbed him in the stomach again she blasted him away with a wave of massive hail leaving him lying in a heap several feet away.

“Oh Kaore how pathetic you are. Being around humans for so long has made you so weak.” She said with a sadistic grin “Though they did get to see your dragon form which makes me a little jealous.”

“You want to see my dragon form!? So be it!” He roared before exploding in a ball of flame.

With a flap of his fiery wings he lifted off the ground and roared before taking a deep breath drawing in light from all around the stadium till his neck bulged out.

Infernal Beam!” He roared before firing the beam of light at Invidia.

She just smirked and waved her hand send up a wall of pitch black ice that easily blocked the attack before she began to counter his attack.

“Darkest Geister aus dem hohen Norden und tiefen Süden Ich befehle dir hervorkommen und schicken Sie die Welt in der tiefsten Einfrieren es je gegenübergestanden hat! Frozen Erde!” She said.

Everyone conscious could easily feel the temperature start to rapidly drop till the rain started freezing into tiny ice balls and their breaths were visible before Brent was covered in a column of black ice that reached all the way up to the top of the barrier dome before shattering to reveal a human Brent crash into the ground.

“Brent-kun!” Ku shouted before slamming her palms into the ground causing four crystal spikes to shoot out of the ground around Invidia pinning her arms to her side.
================================================================< br>
As Ku struggled to keep Invidia from moving she heard a loud roar and looked up to see a massive red scaled dragon land outside the dome and turn in a half-human Falco who began to pound on the dome in an attempt to break in while Brent’s other brother walked calmly over while he patiently drew something on a slip of black paper with a brush. Finally Invidia managed to break the free from Ku’s crystal and stalked towards the unmoving Brent with her ice sword in her hand.
“And now I will kill you and take your blood for the ritual.” She said as she prepared to finish Brent with her sword.

=========================================================== =====

As the other girls started to focus their energy Kazumi summoned eleven more Drone’s and the bubble started to get quite crowded as the bots fired at once into the side just as the girls cast their spell.

“Practi bigi naru ardescat!” They said at once caused a large flame to appear which boiled the water away.

Kazumi sent her Drones to help Kaore as Ku was being covered with crystals to enhance her strength. The Drones started to fire on Invidia doing little more than annoying Invidia before Ku leapt into the air and slammed her fist with all her weight behind it causing a crater to appear as Invidia was pressed into the ground. With a loud and angry roar Invidia sent out a pulse of ice freezing Kazumi’s Drones and blasting Ku away before climbing out of the crater without a scratch on her.

“This bores me… so I’ll leave for now. But be warned we will return and we will have you Kaore.” She said before turning and walking toward a black portal that she opened.

However before she reached it she felt something and turned around. Kaore had his left hand near the ground and it was glowing with Chi before he thrust it forwards in a fist.

“DRAGON’S CLAW!” He roared as the red chi shot towards Invidia that had formed the shape of a dragons claw.

Invidia had no time to react before the attack hit… resulting in her right arm blown off at the shoulder. Screaming with rage she was thrown back through the portal and out of site. Kaore groaned before collapsing as he heard his friends and brothers approach as he blacked out.

But something happened before he was fully unconscious. Everything stopped… the rain, his brothers and friends, even the pain. He felt a warm hand caress his cheek and turn his head to gaze upon the owner of the hand. It was a girl that was wearing a pure white kimono that hid her feet from view but showed off her figure to him, around her neck was a simple necklace that had a single four inch long Amethyst that rested between her bust, she had about a C-cup breast he estimated, raven colored hair, bronze skin, and ruby red lips.

“Hinagiku?” He muttered.

“Poor little soldier.” She said in a sad but melodic voice “So brave, so loyal, so unafraid of pain. Want to know why your swords broke? I’d tell you… but then… that would be too easy… and you wouldn’t like that and neither would I… So I’d suggest you study that old book you got from Kyoto a little closer… It may just reveal a few things.”

“Thank you…” Brent said weakly as Hinagiku faded away and time started moving normally “… Goddess of Light.”


TO BE CONTINUED

What happened to the swords? How did Brent Meet a Goddess? Find out in the next Chapter of the DoM series!
Demon of Mahora: Prophecy!
Coming soon to a Website near you!

German to English
Darkest Geister aus dem hohen Norden und tiefen Süden Ich befehle dir hervorkommen und schicken Sie die Welt in der tiefsten Einfrieren es je gegenübergestanden hat! Frozen Erde!: Darkest spirits from the far north and deep south I command you to come forth and send the world into the deepest freeze it ever faced! Frozen earth!