Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Hero ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hero: A tale of Negima
Part Two

“Take off your T-shirt, Set-chan,” Konoka smiled from the nearby pool, her long black hair flowing, “I want to see your swimsuit.”

“My lady, I.....,” Setsuna blushed, tugging down the over sized shirt she wore.

“Please?” Konoka pouted just a little.

Setsuna met her eyes, her expression visibly softening. “All right,” she sighed and gracefully pulled the shirt up and off.

“Oh dear,” Negi dropped his cup of tea from where the three of them were sitting in the shade of a large umbrella.

There are bikini’s that are chaste and modest, designed to hide one’s form. There are even bikini’s that make a woman look dumpy and out of shape. This, however, wasn’t one of them. The bikini top was two small squares of cloth and string, barely holding Setsuna back, and the bottoms were only barely decent. It looked more like something one would wear for a bedroom romp rather than out in a pool.

“Oh, Set-chan!” Konoka squealed.

“Konoka,” Setsuna blushed, looking away.

‘Thank god for distractions,’ Ayaka thought as Asuna pulled away from her fever-check. Her heart was still racing wildly, but she hoped with a moment she could regain her self control. She cleared her throat, “I’m quite surprised she’d wear that.”

“Never underestimate the power of a girl’s love,” ASuna said, looking at Ayaka with concern. “You don’t seem feverish,” she noted.

“Tho she is awfully red,” Negi noted.

“I’m fine,” Ayaka waved it off as casually as possible. Clearing her throat she asked, “Negi, would you like some drinks?”

“That would be nice,” Negi admitted, “it is kind of hot.”

Akira paused by the diving board, the swimmers black hair flowing, then gracefully leapt into the water like a seal. With a simple, efficient motion she cut through the water, racing across then back with incredible speed.

“Remind me not to bet against her again,” Chisame noted, passing the money over.
Sakurako smirked, “Teach you to play with the big boys.”

Chisame scowled, “Next time I’m voting for Chachamaru.”

Asuna watched Ayaka walk away, trying not to notice how good the woman looked in the sexy swimsuit she wore. Almost as soon as they had arrived she had felt her heart thump in her chest as she saw the glossy black cloth that clung to Ayaka’s skin.

‘Thank god she’s hung up on Negi,’ Asuna silently noted, ‘she’ll never notice.’

Negi looked at her worriedly, “Asuna, does Ayaka seem distracted to you?”

“A little,” Asuna admitted.

“Do you think I should try to talk to her?” Negi wondered.

Asuna sighed, knowing that it was probably Ayaka thinking of doing something indecent to Negi again. “I’ll try talking to her,” she offered reluctantly, “it might be better if she talked to a classmate rather than a teacher.”

“Thank you, Asuna,” Negi beamed.

‘Still such a innocent,’ Asuna sighed.

Makie pouted as the gymnast sat on the side of the pool kicking her legs. “I wish they wouldn’t hog Negi-kun like that.”

“But Makie,” Nodoka blushed charmingly.

Yue nodded firmly, “You need to spend more time with him, or your romantic chances will be shot.”

“Why don’t we wait till they finish talking,” Kaede suggested, the taller ninja-girl looking amused, “then borrow Negi-bozo for a while?”

“Great idea,” Makie beamed.

“Are you sure we should....?” Nodoka asked hopefully.

“No one will mind,” Yue nodded firmly as she silently continued, ‘and I’d like to spend some more time with Negi too.’

Ayaka felt a bit more steady as she returned to the table carrying a pitcher of juice and cups. ‘I just wish Asuna had worn a plain suit,’ she thought as she tried not to look at the girl’s shapely body, ‘it’s not making my self control any easier.’

“About time,” Asuna smirked.

“Freshly prepared,” Ayaka sniffed, “unlike some people I prefer quality.”

Asuna guiltily found herself watching as Ayaka set the tray down, bending so that she could nearly see the full curves of her breasts. ‘What am I doing?’ Asuna made herself look away, even though what she wanted to do was look closer.

“Thank you, Ayaka-san,” Negi smiled sweetly as Ayaka poured him a glass.

“You’re welcome, sensei,” Ayaka responded. Part of her wished she was still infatuated with the boy, but all she felt was the fondness of a surrogate little brother.

“Excuse me,” Yue said to them in her usual flat tone, the smaller girl having marched up to their table.

“Yes?” Asuna and Ayaka turned to look.

“Nin nin,” Kaede, dressed in full ninja gear picked Negi up and carried him off while the two were distracted.

“Wha....?” Negi managed.

“Never mind,” mission accomplished Yue turned to go.

“We’ve just been had,” Asuna sounded amused as she pointed out the girls taking off with Negi to Ayaka.

“Do you think we should rescue him?” Ayaka asked a bit nervously as Negi was tossed into the water with the young ladies.

“He’ll be fine,” Asuna laughed as she saw them beginning a splash fight. “Besides,” she looked back to catch Ayaka gazing at her, “it’ll give us a chance to talk.”

“Oh?” Ayaka asked. She tried to sound casual but there was something dangerously knowing in Asuna’s beautiful mismatched eyes.

“Don’t give me that,” Asuna said firmly, “we’ve known each other way too long.” Softening her tone she reached out to take Ayaka’s hand, “What’s wrong?”

Ayaka tried not to groan as she felt Asuna’s gentle touch on her hand. Part of her wanted to lie, but she knew Asuna would be able to tell. “It’s complicated,” she sighed, knowing that anyone could see them sitting out by the pool side.

“Come on,” Asuna said as she got up, tugging Ayaka to her feet. “I’m sure you’ve got some new treasure to boast about,” she noted as they walked into the house.

“I’m certain I can find something,” Ayaka noted. Several classmates raced by in maid uniforms and she yelled, “Put those back when you’re done!”

“Spoil sport,” Fumia pouted.

Her twin Fuka shrugged, “Let’s go change, then we’ll ride the banisters again.”

“If we want any privacy we’re going to have to your room,” Asuna noted, trying not to think of where that could lead.

Ayaka wanted to protest, but she knew Asuna was right. “Come on, then,” Ayaka said as they walked the halls, occasionally scolding a classmate or two.

“So,” Asuna said as they walked in the large bedroom, closing the door behind them, “what’s going on?”

The door clicked shut and Ayaka gulped. “I....” she debated lying, but felt certain that Asuna would see through that. “I dreamed about you last night,” she confessed.

“Really?” Asuna looked surprised.

Mustering her courage Ayaka stood close to Asuna, “You rescued my from monsters, walked up to me and....?”

Asuna gulped, feeling her heart beat faster from Ayaka being so close, fighting the urge to reach out and stroke her hair. “Any?” she asked softly.

“You did this,” Ayaka leaned forward, threw caution to the winds and kissed Asuna gently. She drew back after a moment, Asuna moved forward and continued the kiss with surprising eagerness.

“Took you long enough,:” Asuna said breathlessly as her arms gently circled Ayaka, “I’ve wanted to do that for awhile.”

“So why didn’t you, baka?” Ayaka shot back, holding onto her strong shoulders.

“You were fawning over Negi all the time,” Asuna reminded her.

“It was a good excuse to see you,” Ayaka admitted.

“Baka,” Ayaka repeated.

“Lolita,” Asuna shot back.

“So, we’re going to continue to fight?” Ayaka asked, feeling fascinated by the red flush to Asuna’s cheeks.

“Of course,” Asuna shot back, “but first, kiss me again.”

Never one to deny a reasonable request, Ayaka did.

End

Notes: I’m not quite sure how credible this is but it WAS fun to write. Inspired by Ryuchan’s fics over on mahora-academy.net’s forums, especially the A&A moments in Tenderness.