Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Makie's Revenge ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Makie’s Revenge
Chapter 1

I do not own Negima or Negima Neo

At the science room in Mahora Academy, Satomi Hakase & Lingshen Chao were working on a small chip enabled to produce some obedience.  However, they’re about to be visited by an unknown assailant… in a moment. “We’re almost finished with the microchip,” Satomi said, as she finished up the work on the chip, “This chip Evangeline requested will be perfect for her.” “That’s because she wants it for Chachamaru,” Chao stated, “Of course, it can be installed by her permission.  Chacha’s surely a nice robot, but Evangeline’s orders.  I’m not sure it’ll work.” “This will work; this chip will produce 100% obedience towards the owner,” Satomi added, “However, it is voice activated, so you know it works.” “Let’s give it a test run!”  Chao shouted. “Absolutely not!  It remains untested!  Besides, humans cannot be controlled by it.  This isn’t a Triple-X thing,” Satomi insisted. They walked away, as they were about to make a call to Evangeline.  However, a small shadow appears from out of nowhere.  It was wearing a black hood and hat.  It snatched the chip and escaped. Satomi & Chao returned from the phone booth.  Chao had a thought. “Incidentally, why would she want a chip for obedience?”  She asked Satomi, “We already know that Chachamaru can obey Evangeline.” “True,” she replied, “But, think of the possibilities of what Evangeline will do to her.  WE invented Chachamaru, WE invented the gadgets, WE invented the chip, and really soon… WE WILL DOMINATE THE SCHOOL!!!” Chao shuddered a bit, “Uh, Satomi, I think that’s going too far.  For what it is worth, I suggest we’d deliver the chip right away.” But just as she approached the table, where the chip was, she let out a shriek. “What’s wrong???”  Satomi asked Chao. “The chip!  It’s… IT’S GONE!!!”  She cried. “WH- WH- WHAT?!?!?” Satomi & Chao started to panic.  They were running around the lab, knowing what could’ve caused it. “We’re doomed!  We’re doomed!  We’re Doom-ed!!!”  Chao screamed, “This is a nightmare!  This is a nightmare, and I want to wake up!!!” Satomi slapped her and shook her around by the shoulders. “Get a hold of yourself!!!”  She yelled, “Our lab is impenetrable!  There’s no way someone would take it!  Not even our own classmates!” Chao got a hold of herself and said, “Right… but perhaps someone used magic to get it.” They pondered… … … … …but gave up.  They’ve decided to create another one. “Well, I’m stumped,” Satomi said, “We’ll ask around later.” “Two days of work; down the drain!”  Chao cried, “I cannot believe we’d want to do it again!  Eva’s not gonna like this…” But unbeknownst to the girls, the mysterious small figure ran off through the window.

Meanwhile, in the courtyard outside of Mahora Academy, Makie Sasaki was practicing her ribbon dancing.  She was later visited by the small figure, who stole the chip Satomi & Chao invented. “Excuse me…” he said in a coarse croaky voice, “I have what you asked…” He presented the chip to Makie.  She smiled and said, “Thank you, daddy!” The figure took off his black attire, revealing to be Motsu, Makie’s “Father”. “This is just what I needed for her,” she said with a grin, “I’ll finally have my chance!” “And what might that be?”  Motsu asked her. “It’s simple… I am so sick of being treated like dirt!  Especially… that Class Rep!”  She snapped.

She then remembered what happened that day: Makie was on stakeout for Ayaka Yukihiro, the Class Representative for Class 3-A, but was very tired.  She fell asleep on an old wooden bench.  Hours later, Ayaka returned and woke her up.  She was very crossed by Makie’s sloth that she grabbed her by the neck. “What is wrong with you, Makie?  Do you have ANY self-awareness???”  She shouted, “Did you find ANYTHING on Asuna?” “Oh, sorry,” Makie yawned, “I guess it took too long.” And THAT’S when it happened. “You, Makie Sasaki, are an idiot AND a lazy disgrace!  You ONCE AGAIN failed at being Makie!” Makie was shocked; she turned completely white.  The words echoed into her, as Ayaka walked away muttering, “What am I gonna do with you, Makie?” Makie was frozen for 2 hours… until she came to.  She went to her room, all by herself, and grabbed a picture of Ayaka.  She then grabbed a pen… and scribbled all over the face, with devil horns, a moustache, and other certainties a drawing should be displayed.  Makie, because of this, was so pissed off. “That… that did it,” she whispered, “That’s all I can stand; I am NOT a failure!” She ripped up the picture and shouted, “AYAKA YUKIHIRO!!!  YOU’RE THE FAILURE!!!” Just then, Ayaka appeared. “What was that now?”  She asked. Makie gasped, “Oh, nothing!” “Well, keep it down!  I’m trying to get some beauty sleep!” Ayaka went back to her room, while Makie then sneered. “Yes, Class Rep, sleep the big sleep of beauty,” she thought, “For soon, I will have my revenge on you… bank on it!”

“Whoa!  I don’t think you want to do that!”  Motsu shouted, “No daughter of mine wants to pull a revenge factor… in a good way!  What if you get caught?” Makie then thought, “Yeah, he’s right.  This chip will obey anybody!  But, Ayaka would know, and I’ll never get my vengeance.” “I think I should tell you about this chip,” Motsu said. He then explained to his “Daughter” about the chip the girls in white lab coats made.  Not only it can obey a response by command, but in order to activate it, you must say the name first, then the command. “So, all I have to do is say “Ayaka!  Activate!” and I’ll have her in the palms of my hands!”  She cheered, “Though, Ayaka’s too smart for me.” She then remembered another person who knows Ayaka well:  Asuna Kagurazaka. “Hmm… no; if I plant the chip onto Asuna, Ayaka would know, too!  And that would mean she’d tell Professor Negi about it.” Makie then was confused.  She tried to think, but couldn’t. “I don’t know… there are 28 girls, not counting myself, Ayaka, & Asuna.  Sayo won’t count, because she’s a ghost, Chachamaru won’t count either, because the chip was made for her.  Ayaka has great friends and frenemies, I cannot decide.  So, given the choice between the freaky girls and the normal girls…” She had an idea. “I know!  I’ll find me one of Asuna’s friends and control her!  Afterwards, I’ll invent an extra chip like this, and give it to Ayaka.” She then realized that one couldn’t be enough. “Hmm… I’ll have to try and recruit another one.  If only I can find out who will go first…  Kazumi?  No.  Nodoka?  Naw, too timid.  Maybe, Chisame!  No, she’s Chiu-Chiu; besides, I don’t want to control her.  Maybe… Zazie?  No.  She’s too impertinent.” Motsu then responded about Zazie, “30 points.” She then remembered Asuna’s friend, Konoka Konoe. “Hmm… maybe…”  She let out an evil sneer.

Later that night, Konoka found a note in her room.  She read the note: “Dear Konoka, meet me outside the dorm rooms at 7am.  Come alone.  Signed, a friend/classmate.  P.S. Do NOT bring Asuna or Ayaka!” Konoka thought, “I wonder what she wants?  Oh well.  I’ll get some sleep first.” She tossed the note into the garbage and went to her bed and started to go to sleep.  However, Asuna arrived and questioned her. “Konoka, what was that just now?”  She pointed at the note she tossed. “Oh, it’s something private.  I have a job to do tomorrow morning,” she replied. “Oh…kay.” Asuna went to the top bunk and went to sleep.  Konoka went to sleep, as well. Could the note be from Makie?

The story idea I got came from a dream I had.  It just dawned onto me.  Thankfully, I had such time to write this story out of complex.

Oh, and uh, stay tuned for the next chapter.