Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Puppy Love ❯ A Walk Home ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Puppy Love

Disclaimer: Mahou Sensei Negima and its characters do not belong to me, but to Ken Akamatsu, the panty shot king.

---

Chapter One: A Walk Home

“Chizuru-nee-chan should be coming back from the daycare right now about now!” Kotarou yipped happily, quickly sprinting toward the street that Chizuru often walked through to get back home. His brown eyes eagerly scanned the streets for any sign of the big-busted brown-haired woman.

‘Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap…’

Suddenly, his wolf ears popped up from the back of his hair as he heard the faintest footsteps that sounded like Chizuru’s. To the delight of the young girls around him, they twitched slightly. They thought that he was A) In a costume for a play or drama class for the middle school, or B) A child who liked to cosplay.

Kotaro did not even bother to notice them as he carefully tuned into the sound of her distinct footsteps. Kotarou had long ago memorized Chizuru’s footsteps, unconsciously listening for her light and delicate footsteps.

‘Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap…’

Slowly, the sound of Chizuru’s footsteps grew louder, her sweet smell of cinnamon, and, oddly, enough, onions, drifted in the wind. He could even hear her quietly humming a tune that she had earlier that day on the radio before she left. ‘Chizuru-nee-chan!’ His mind cried out happily, as his body easily scaled a nearby building for a better look for his nee-chan, his sharp wolf eyes scanning for her familiar slim figure to appear out in the horizon or amongst the crowd of people below.

To his delight, she soon appeared as she came out of a grocery store, a large bag of groceries in her hand. Most likely their dinner for the night.

Kotarou was about to jump down and help her carry the large bag if it wasn’t for the few shady figures he saw approaching her.

“Eh?” He blinked a few times, his eyes narrowing dangerously as he saw a few man surround Chizuru. He could sense a negative aura emanating from them as they stared at her lustfully.

“Oh my, fancy meeting all of you again,” Chizuru calmly greeted, her regular smile never leaving her face once as she coolly stood her ground. “I’m sorry, but as I’ve said before, I cannot go with you. I have to get home and cook dinner,” Chizuru courteously stated, inconspicuously backing up slightly as one of the men advanced upon her; missing her as they tried to grab her arm.

“Don’t worry about that! We’ll take you to a nice restaurant so you won’t have to cook. How about that?” a large bulky man, most likely the leader of the group of men, said, thinking that she was bubble-brained enough to actually take the bribe.

“Thank you for the offer, but no,” Chizuru politely declined, slowly backing up as she kept her eyes on the men in front of her.

Enough with Mr. Nice Guy!’ The man thought as he tried to grab her arm once more, but before his hand even touched her, something strong abruptly pushed him away, making him stumble back and nearly land on one of his stooges.

“Who the hell-WHAT!” The man’s eyes nearly popped out when he saw his attacker. Rather than seeing a large man, he saw a small boy with long, spiky hair who looked liked he was cosplaying in the middle of the day.

“Get away from Chizuru-nee-chan…” Kotarou growled lowly, his wolf ears standing straight up, his fangs now visible to the group of men.

“Kotarou-kun…” Chizuru murmured, slightly surprised to see her young charge standing in front of her, protecting her from those creepy men.

“Now, now, little boy, you leave the adults to speak alone. Go and play somewhere,” the man said, trying to make Kotarou run off somewhere so he could continue on what he was doing before.

“I said stay away from Chizuru-nee-chan!” Kotarou didn’t even flinch when that man grabbed him, but instead of pulling Kotarou away from Chizuru, the wolf boy easily flicked his wrist, sending the man straight into his dumbstruck cronies once more. However, instead of landing in the garbage as they did before, Kotarou decided they didn’t deserve any remorse, so used more power, and threw them nearly a block away.

“Hmph! Stupid men to try to steal my Chizuru-nee-chan away,” Kotarou growled venomously as he glared at the unconscious group, unaware of what he was saying.

“Tee hee, thank you Kotarou-kun! I have such a wonderful and strong protector!” Chizuru praised as she walked up in front of him, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him toward her chest chest, nestling him comfortably between her large breasts.

Kotarou blushed lightly at the compliment, unconsciously burying his head further into her fleshly globes to hide his red face from her.

“Y-you looked like you were in trouble. As a man, it’s my obligation to protect a lady…” he mumbled softly as he tried to wiggle out of Chizuru’s oddly strong grasp.

“Aww…you’re so cute when you act big!” Chizuru giggled as she freed him from his cushiony prison and took hold of his hand with hers. “As a reward, I promise I’ll make anything you want for dinner tonight!”

“It’s not an act! I’m almost all grown up! Just ‘cause you’re bigger than me isn’t anything!” Kotarou huffed angrily, but his angered expression quickly melted away when she said he could have anything he wanted for dinner. “Seriously, I can ask for anything I want? Awesome!”

“Of course,” Chizuru nodded, her dark chocolate brown eyes twinkling at the excited expression on his face. Carefully realigning the bag straps, she was about to walk, but felt the bag taken away from her.

“I’ll carry it,” Kotarou stated firmly, “You’ve already been through enough today.” He had a determined look on his face as he easily carried the bag of groceries with his left hand while Chizuru was holding his right hand.

“That’s so sweet of you Kotarou-kun!” Chizuru replied, affectionately patting Kotarou’s head with her right hand. “I’m so lucky to have someone like you.”

A soft, pink tint dotted Kotarou’s cheeks with her last comment, but he couldn’t help the small smile that made its way up to his face with the praise.

On the way back to their dorms, they passed a group of high school girls, who enthusiastically pointed at the two walking by.

“Aww…they look so cute! Just like brother and sister!” A few girls nearby pointed and giggled at the duo as they walked by. One girl slyly gave a new comment that brought the other girls to shriek mode.

“If he was a little older, he could probably be her boyfriend…” she grinned jokingly as the other girls’ shrieks grew louder as they all agreed with her statement.

Chizuru simply smiled at the comment, and waved at them in greeting before continuing on their walk. Her grip on his hand never relaxed, yet, she squeezed it comfortingly, and discreetly turned her head his way, giving him a wink that was for his eyes only.

Kotarou blushed lightly at their loud comment, thinking that Chizuru would free his hand once she heard that comment. Who would want to have a little brother like him? He had already tried to hurt some of her classmates and even her teacher.

Hell, he even hurt her when he first met her. Luckily, there was not a scar, but if you looked closely enough, there was the faintest outline, much to Kotarou’s shame. Sure, he was not in his right mind that day, but hurting a woman in any condition was a shameful act.

He lowered his head even more when the girl had said ‘boyfriend.’ That was simply out of the question. His heart clenched at the thought of her soft hand immediately letting go of his hand because of the outrageous comment.

To his immense shock, she kept her grip, even squeezing it as she sensed his discomfort. A large, candy-apple red blush appeared on his face when she winked at him, giving him even more reassurance.

‘That’s right…she’s been with me ever since I came to Mahora to warn Negi about Count Herrmann.’ He glanced at their intertwined fingers and a small smile appeared on his face, ‘Chizuru-nee-chan helped me when I was in trouble and my memory was gone, and…she actually protected me, even though she didn’t have to and she was obviously in danger…’

“Chizuru-nee-chan?” Kotarou mumbled softly, his eyes concentrated on the suddenly interesting looking pebbles beneath them.

“Yes Kotarou-kun?” Chizuru turned her head down slightly in his direction, mild concern flickering through her chocolate brown eyes as she saw Kotarou suddenly very sullen and quiet compared to his usual buoyant self.

”Who were those ugly guys, and why did they want to take you away?” Kotarou demanded, the rage from earlier that day clearly in his voice, his wolf ears popping out again as he thought of how those men had nearly tried to kidnap and hurt her.

“Them? They’re just bothersome men that hassle me every so often,” she answered calmly, as if it was just an everyday thing, which it almost was.

However, seeing the shocked expression on Kotaru’s face, Chizuru quickly reassured him. “Tee hee, it’s alright! They never do anything seriously bad to get me to go with them. Actually, today was the first time they were willing to use force to bring me with them. Besides, if they did try anything, I could beat them up myself!”

Kotarou couldn’t help but burst out laughing as he imagined Chizuru beating up all those men. It wasn’t that hard to imagine since she definitely had an evil side that scared even him.

“Ah! We’re here!” Chizuru announced as she opened the door to see none of their other roommates. She freed Kotaru’s hand, much to his silent disappointment.

She gently unclasped his hand from the bag, setting it on the kitchen counter, placing some of the items like the meat and vegetables in the fridge so that they wouldn’t spoil.

Chizuru suddenly clapped her hands together, remembering something from earlier that her two roommates had told her. “Oh my, I almost forgot! Natsumi-chan said that she would be staying over at a friend’s room to work on their scene for theatre club, and Ayaka said she would be busy with school business, so she would be staying with Negi-sensei and Asuna.” She chuckled lightly, “Probably to get on Negi-sensei’s good side even more.”

Meanwhile, Kotarou was still near the doorway, his hand was near his face, his eyes narrowed at it, and his eyes had a lost look in it.

“Kotarou-kun…?” Chizuru blinked at him curiously from the kitchen. Already done placing all the groceries in their place, she silently walked over to him. She waved her hand in front of his face, but oddly didn’t receive a response.

Kotarou…’ Concerned that he didn’t react in any way, she slowly reached out and gently touched his shoulder.

“Ah!” Kotarou’s head snapped up, his hand abruptly grabbing hers, but somehow unconsciously remained gentle as he grasped it tightly. He looked at her dazedly, similar to what he did when he first met and accidentally attacked her when they first met, but recognition immediately flickered in his eyes.

“Wah! I’m so sorry Chizuru-nee-chan!” Kotarou blushed, immediately freeing his hand from hers as he turned his head downward toward the floor in shame of nearly hurting a woman, especially Chizuru.

“Tee hee, don’t worry about that Kotarou dear,” Chizuru swiped her hand in the air, dismissing the idea of him hurting her. “Now come on, time for a bath!” She gently tugged on a strand of his pointy raven black hair, “You haven’t taken one yet, have you?”

Kotarou had the face of a doomed man when he heard her say the word ‘bath.’ “Chizuru-nee-chan! I-I can bath myself!”

“Nope! You’re just like Negi-sensei; you’d only use water on yourself!” Chizuru exclaimed, dragging a petrified Kotarou with her to their shower. Suddenly an idea popped into her head. “I know, let’s go to the baths!”

“WHAT!” Kotarou cried loudly, making a few high school girls outside the dorms look curiously up at their room for a moment before looking back down. After they got over the fact that there was a ten-year-old teacher in their school, also surrounded by more than a dozen girls, many of them…unique in their own ways, something like this was normal.

“You haven’t been there yet, have you? It’s a really nice place, I’m sure you’ll love it!” Chizuru exclaimed happily, as she continued to drag him along.

“B-but!” Kotarou knew better than to physically retaliate, but maybe there was a chance something would distract her. “W-what about dinner!”

“I’ll cook it after we’re done bathing,” Chizuru replied, her Cheshire like grin widening slightly as she glanced back at her distraught prisoner. “Don’t worry, we’re gonna have lots of fun!”

“…” That statement did not help calm Kotarou anymore as he allowed Chizuru to drag him to the baths like a freakishly cute, rag doll.


Weaver: Tee hee, I must seriously be sick and twisted, but I absolutely adore their interactions together. Chizuru forever calm except when it comes to her age and Kotarou, and Kotarou, doing whatever he wants except when it comes to Chizuru. It's just too adorable. X3