Mai-HiME Fan Fiction ❯ Mai-Hime Velentine Drabbles ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: The characters Tokiha Mai, Minagi Mikoto, Kuga Natsuki, Fujino Shizuru, Yuuki Nao, Suzushiro Haruka, Kikukawa Yukino, Senou Aoi, Harada Chie they doesn't belong to me, they belong to Sunrise and Bandai. I just borrow them.
 
Nao was walking with box of chocolate toward Mai. “Here box of chocolate for you,” Said Nao while grinding her teeth.
 
She shove the box at her. “Um thank you Nao,” Say Mai with reluctance. She was opening the box and found empty.
 
“Nao it nothing in here,” Nao is surprise. “What the hell! Someone has eaten them,” Then Mikoto walk by with chocolate covered her mouth. “Hi Mai and the chocolate was delicious,”
 
Nao is eyeing at Mikoto. “It my valentine gift for her you damn eating machine,” Mikoto look at Nao with blank stare. “That it! Juliet come forth,” Nao is calling her child and chasing after her and Mikoto called her element in self-defense. Mai just sigh and walk away.
 
Shizuru was reading her book but in reality she actually watching Natsuki eating piece of chocolate cover pocky. For brief moment Natsuki look at Shizuru with susceptible eyes.
 
Shizuru was fascinate the way Natsuki eating her pocky and it covering her lips it was temptation at it best. Natsuki once again stop and look at her and knowing Shizuru try some tricks to kiss her.
 
Natsuki is thinking she getting paranoid the way Shizuru is staring at her. She just shove that thought into the recesses in her subconscious and continue eat her pocky.
 
Shizuru lay her book down and walk to her and kiss Natsuki on the lips and lick the chocolate from her lips. Natsuki was embarrassed and hate it when Shizuru always done this every Valentine's Day since they got together.
 
Chie thinks chocolates and roses are so cliché on Valentine's Day but to Aoi it symbolizes their relationship. “Oh gee Aoi-chan find something better than that,” Say Chie in her usual cynic tone. “Chie-chan isn't like I can't found better gifts today,” Say Aoi sheepishly.
 
Chie is staring the roses and at Aoi. “I whether have notebook PC then this but it way you express your love to me,” Aoi is smiling at Chie. “Thank you Chie-chan for the appreciation,”
 
Chie trace over the picture of two when they were still in high school with her finger. Aoi was watching her. “What wrong Chie-chan?” Chie was stun for brief moment. “You remember in high school when all the strange things happened to the school?” Aoi try think the past few years after the HiME festival. “I have vague recall but I remember what happened at to the point,” Chie crack a non-cynic smirk. “Also I told you I love and I mean it,” Aoi felt her heartbeat jump few notches.
 
“I still love you, Aoi-chan.” Say Chie without the sentimental. Aoi took Chie's glasses off and look at the depths of them. “You cute without them,” Say Aoi cheerfully. “Well I look like I going have the best valentine present after all,”
 
Both Chie and Aoi have the best lovemaking that night but the neighbors complaining about the noises they make but they don't care.
 
Haruka look at the documents in her office over recent sale figures and profits. Start drinking her coffee. “This coffee tastes a little funny, Yukino. What type coffee this is?”
 
“Moloch-cover flavor coffee from Colombia, Haruka.” Comment Yukino. “Oh that so,” Haruka wave off Yukino offhandedly and resume her work. Haruka inherit her family's business from her parents and Yukino is her secretary.
 
Yukino was watching Haruka doing her thing and appreciate in fact she is close her. Yukino decide wrap her around Haruka. “Yukino what are you doing?!” Ask surprise Haruka. “Haruka you're working too hard tonight and it Valentine. You need go home and get so rest,” Say Yukino in Lecturer voice.
 
“Suzuki cancels the meeting for night and I going out enjoy myself,” “Madame President the company Hame Inc.-“ “It valentine and you've a girlfriend?” “Um no but I receive some chocolates today,”
 
Haruka let go the button and have mental note to ask Yukino about White's Day. “I should leave you alone Haruka-“Yukino was interrupt by Haruka. “I want you go out and enjoy yourself, Yukino.” She's stare wide-eye at Haruka. “No thanks Ms. President-“
 
“You have been my secretary for couple of years and you need a break once awhile.” Yukino bow to appreciate that Haruka shows. “Thank you, Haruka.”
 
Mikoto was feeling bore and the Kendo mistress is waiting impatiently for dinner. “Mai went dinner get ready?”
 
“It almost ready Koto-chan,” Say Mai. “Thank you, Mai.” Mai is thinking it weird she ending up with Mikoto at the end. For while she dating Tate but they breaking up their final year of high school. Mai was smiling at Mikoto.
 
Reito came back from work and seeing his sister and her girlfriend sitting at the table. “Oh hello onii,” “Oh hi Reito and how your day was like?” Ask Mai. “It was brutal at the office but the deal is done,”
 
“How is your day like at the dojo, Mikoto?” Ask Reito. “The lessons is going well and the students can't still take they down own sensei,” Mikoto was smiling impishly. “Koto-chan please no boasting at the table,” Say Mai with hint of playfulness. “Oh you just saying that,” They then kiss.
 
After they ate and Reito retire to his room. “Mai when you know you start liking me?” Ask Mikoto seriously. “When I and Tate broke up at our third year of high school,” Mai felt twine of regret. “Then I felt little lonely after Takumi starting hanging more with Akira and…” Mai is blushing from very intimate memory from long time.
 
“It doesn't matter I still love you, Koto-chan.” They kiss and finish washing the dishes together.
 
Author's Note: This first Mai-Hime story I ever wrote. It original compose of 10 drabbles but I reduce into 5 instead. I hope everybody have a wonderful Valentine.