Mamoru-kun Ni Megami No Shukufuku Wo! Fan Fiction ❯ To be honest ❯ To be honest ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

To be honest
 
To be honest, Takasu Ayako-san is a special type of girl, Yoshimura Mamoru muses.
 
Ever since he met her near the sakura trees, there was something about her that caught his eye. He isn't being romantic, despite girls in the school most likely sighing and swooning over his choice of words, he was just being honest.
 
And, to be honest, she is in a whole different world from him. And yet…
 
He doesn't know why she chose him. He doesn't know why she goes from angry to embarrassed whenever she sees him during her tirades. He doesn't know why she thinks he's good enough for her.
 
And, to be honest, he doesn't know if he'll ever be good enough for her.
 
He isn't the type to have an inferiority complex, it's just the way he sees things. He is a very normal, dull sort of guy; short stature, spiky green hair, naïve, innocent brown eyes. He'd barely entered the school for two minutes before Ayako-san has encountered him and asked him to go out with her. In front of everyone.
 
And, to be honest, it was quite surreal.
 
He's seen the real Ayako-san, the one who hides behind her cold, easily agitated public persona. He's seen the shy, easily embarrassed, rapidly blushing girl who is just like everyone else. He's seen the girl who's looked down at herself because she was abandoned by her parents. He's seen the girl who feels like she's hated by everyone, but is really loved by all.
 
And, to be honest, he loves her most of all.
 
The End