Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction ❯ 99 Wishes ❯ He Was A Boy, She Was A Girl ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3 He was a boy, She was a girl.
 
(at school)
 
Mr.Bunya- don't forget the play practice is after school today (opening and closing of the door) oh miss Ichiyusia you're late...
 
Kaiya- (bow,bow) sorry Mr.Bunya please forget me!
 
Mr.Bunya- take your seat (she sits down) (sees Hoshi smiling at her)
 
Kaiya- oh..uh... (blushes) (she looks away)
 
Mr.Bunya- (rambles on) (bell rings) see ya at math class students
 
(at lunch)
 
Ayame- (whispering to Shunchi) hey when did Hoshi and Kaiya become friends...?
 
Shunchi- (whispers back) I don't know..
 
Hoshi- you know we can heard ...*sweat drop*
 
Kaiya-...every word you guys are saying *sweat drop* (stab,stab)
 
Shunchi & Ayame- *sweat drop* uh.... *sweat drop*
 
Hoshi- can I have your rice for my fried nodles?
 
Kaiya- sure (they trade)
 
(at school)
Hoshi- (play name is Kei) stop leave me alone! (bad guys are beating him up)
 
one guy- shut up you little brat you tired to take his girl away from us and now you are going to pay!
 
girl- stop it! now! stop hurting him!! (a bright light)
 
the men- ah!!! (they are frozen)
 
Kei- h..how did you do that?
 
girl- my name is Ikuko I am a angel and you helped me escape from those demon men
 
Kei- I-I DID? *sweat drop*
 
Ikuko- thank you, for your kindness I will give you 5 wishes and then I will go away and help someone else okay?
 
Kei- (nods)
 
....
(later after play practice)
 
Hoshi- Kaiya.. um.. do you did great...
 
Kaiya- (smiles) thanks you did good job too...
 
Hoshi- thanks...um... do you want to go out and get some ice cream?
 
Kaiya- sure!
 
Shunchi- hey Ayame? do you want some Ice Cream?
 
Ayame- no, how about some coffe?
 
Shunchi- sure why not....*sweat drop*
 
(at the ice cream shop)
 
Kaiya- I want...um...what should I get Hoshi?
 
Hoshi- I am getting mint choco chip.
 
Kaiya- really that is my favorite! and vanilla....or chocolate?
 
Hoshi- me too! (smiles) 2 sugar cones both with vanilla and mint choco chip
 
guy- here you go! 1 for you and 1 for your lady!
 
Kaiya- (smiles) (lick, lick)
 
Hoshi- how much? *sweat drop* (blushes)
 
guy- $6.50 (he gives him the money) thank you!
 
Kaiya- (hanks on Hoshi's shirt ) Hoshi can we go to the park? the weather is so nice out ! please?
 
Hoshi- why not...*sweat drop*
 
(at the park)
 
Kaiya- thanks Hoshi! (she sticks her nose in her ice cream) uh....*sweat drop sweat drop*
 
Hoshi- ha ha! (point, point)
 
Kaiya- grr... (he wipes it away) hm! (smile) its so nice out for September!
 
Hoshi- yeah...um...Kaiya...
 
Kaiya- what is it? (cockes her head)
 
Hoshi- it's nothing.. I just thought I saw you yesturday in my room wwith wings on and than you disappeared like magic but what a silly story! I must have been dreaming!
 
Kaiya- y- yeah! (bush) (thinking) that was close...(music) (talking) wow! look a parade! look Hoshi! there are Geishas! and dragons!
 
Hoshi- wow... sparklers! and fireworks!!
 
someone- look! the dragon's tail is on fire!!
 
everyone- (running and screaming)
 
Kaiya- quick Hoshi is it your wish to let the parade go on and let everyone be safe!?
 
Hoshi- yeah of course I wish that but---
 
Kaiya- I'll be right back! (runs away and goes behind a tree)
 
Hoshi- wait Kaiya! Kaiya be carfull!!! (runs after her) (but people are in the way) KAIYA!
 
Kaiya- it is someone's wosh that the parae is saved and no one gets hurt! GRANT HIS WISH!
 
 
Hoshi- huh? (thinking) the light...(he can't see what is going on and is confussed)
 
Kaiya- there! the parade is saved! huh? (sees hoshi) Hoshi! (thinking) oh no did he see me?!
 
Hoshi- Kaiya you are okay! (it's raining) it looks like the parade is over but the people are safe! (smiling) you are safe!
 
Kaiya- (thinking) good he didn't see me...
 
Hoshi- Kaiya lets go home now.... (she nods)