Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction ❯ 99 Wishes ❯ Love Is What I'm Searching For ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4 Hiding What You Feel
 
Miss Mai- there you are Hoshi! Your mother and fa---
 
Hoshi- she's not my mother! *mad sign* (punches the wall) (shaking with anger)
 
Miss Mai- sorry Hoshi, your father, aunt, and Ayame have been looking for you, you guys are going to the Sushi Palace on a celebration of your father's and aunt anniversary!
 
Hoshi- I'm not going...
 
Miss Mai- but it's your real mother's wish that you be happy with your father...
 
Hoshi- it wasn't my mother's wish! It was Aunt Rumi's wish! (crying) I will never be happy with her! *mad sign* (runs to his room and slams the door)
 
Ayame- Mai...is...Hoshi...coming?
 
Mai- I'm afraid not...
 
Ayame- grrrr... (runs to his room and bangs on the door) HOSHI! IT'S AYAME! GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF YOUR ROOM AND DOWN STAIRS! *mad sign* (the door opens but no Hoshi) Hoshi? Hoshi? (looks around for him) HOSHI! (the window is open and a gust a wind blows in. she runs to it and sticks her head out of the window and yells) HOSHI!!!! *sweat drop, sweat drop*
 
(at the park)
 
 
Hoshi- (huff, huff) (sits down on a bench) (thinking) crap why does she have to be home! I'm going to Kaiya's house to finally be happy! (flipping though the phone book) (talking) oh! 1517 at Tokyo Apartments!
 
(at her house)
 
Hoshi- (knock knock) hello?! Kaiya?!
 
Someone- (opens the door)... Ho-Hoshi?! What are you doing here!?
 
Hoshi- Kaiya...it...it's a long story (tells it)...
 
Kaiya- (they are sitting on her couch drinking hot chocolate) oh...
 
Hoshi- (drinks some hot chocolate) so.... where are your folks?
 
Kaiya- (looks away) my parents died when I was 10... I went to school and got a part-time job to pay the rent of my apartment.... so I live here alone...
 
Hoshi- Ohh... (feels really uncomfortable) s-sorry..
 
Kaiya- it's okay (looks at him) I'm over it, and I have a nice life, you were lucky, tonight I have off...(smiles)
 
Hoshi- (feels sorry for her and stares)
 
Kaiya- huh?
 
Hoshi- (turns his head really fast and she smiles) (then he starts to cry)
 
Kaiya- (he falls into her lap) huh?..... Hoshi.... (tears)
 
Hoshi- I- I can't go back!.... my aunt...I CAN'T STAND HER ANYMORE!
 
Kaiya- (she understands and starts crying too)
 
Hoshi- look at me! I'm rambling on about my life and I don't even know you that well! And you probably don't know what I am talking about!
 
Kaiya- actually I do..Ayame told me.. (looks away)
 
Hoshi- really... you know why I kissed your forehead...
 
Kaiya- I-I-I don't know what you're talking about?!
 
Hoshi- don't deny it...you know what I am talking about..
 
Kaiya- fine! why did you do it!!?
 
Hoshi- its because I LIKE you
 
Kaiya- stop teasing! (slap) you don't have an interest in girls (or guys) like that! That's what Ayame and Shunchi said! You are always teasing and worrying Ayame and me...you are just an idiot for making a girl worry like that!!! *mad sign*
 
Hoshi- ?! *sweat drop* (holds his cheek)
 
Kaiya- oh... forgive me.. I - I was just mad at you for kissing my forehead..
 
Hoshi- why would you be mad most girls would had loved it if I did that to them...they like it when I say hi *sweat drop*....
 
Kaiya- it- it's just my time hasn't come yet for a love relationship.... oh! I said too much,...
 
Hoshi- (thinking) Kaiya looks like the girl from my "dream"! It couldn't be her that was someone else. (talking) how come you said too much?
 
Kaiya- it - it's best if you go home and not know..
 
Hoshi- (stands up) please, no! I will not go back there!! PLEASE LET ME STAY!
 
Kaiya- ?!! *sweat drop* *sweat drop*