Marvel Avengers Fan Fiction ❯ Marvel Imagines ❯ Different Shades of Red (18+) ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Wanda Maximoff x fem!reader

Genre: Smut

Characters: Wanda, Y/N

 

You had been teasing Wanda all day. 

 

Wearing the skimpiest outfit you could get away with around the Avengers Tower, wearing skin tight shorts and crop top during training and now, wearing a very revealing evening dress on your undercover mission. 

 

A sly smile crept itself onto your lips as you felt Wanda’s eyes rake over your figure. She couldn’t do anything about it, though, as your job was to flirt with the head of a dangerous weapons making company to get information. If she acted on her desires, she could blow the whole thing and you knew that. 

 

You stood at the bar sipping a cocktail as you looked around the room, spotting Wanda at the far side. “Like what you see, darling?” You could see her tense up as she heard your voice through the comms. “You have no idea, my love. Just wait until we get out of here, that dress won’t last long.” A chuckle escaped your lips as you seen your target walking across the room. “Game time. We’ll pick this up later”. 

 

You winked at Wanda as you followed your target. She watched you closely to make sure that nothing happened, and that the target didn’t get too handsy. You engaged in conversation, running your fingers up and down his arm flirtatiously. Frustration built up in Wanda’s chest as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. 

 

He seemed to like your actions and moved his hand to put it on your waist, whispering in your ear. It took everything in her power not to run over and rip his hand off you. You reached up and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. Wanda’s eyes turned red as the frustration turned to jealousy. 

 

A few moments later you walked away with a smile and a crumpled piece of paper in your hand, heading over to Wanda who was seething. She grabbed your arm and pulled you into the bathroom, locking the door behind you. Pulling you into her, she leaned down and whispered into your ear. “Your ass is going to be seven different shades of red after that stunt.”

A familiar feeling began to form in the pit of your stomach as she pushed you toward the sink, your ass in the air. She lifted up your dress and her eyes widened at what she found underneath. “No panties? You really are a dirty little slut, aren’t you?” You moaned as she slid a finger through your folds. “So wet for me already.” 

 

She sucked your juices off her finger before lifting your dress up more, revealing your whole ass. “I want you to count, Y/N. Count how many times I slap this perfect little ass of yours.” You closed your eyes and braced yourself as Wanda’s hand came down and connected with your ass. “One”.

 

You braced yourself again as her hand connected again, harder this time, causing you to let out a low groan. “Two.” Wanda smiled as she stepped back and saw two red hand prints forming on both your ass cheeks. “Perfect. But I’m not done yet.” Without warning, she slapped your ass again and again. You struggled to keep counting as the hits kept coming, the feeling in your stomach building.

 

Low, breathy moans escaped your lips as the pain from the harsh slaps spurred you on. Wanda could tell you were close and stopped her actions, earning a whimper from you. She leaned over your body and tucked your hair behind your ear. “This is what happens when you are a bad girl and tease me, Y/N.” 

 

She stepped back and gave your ass one last slap before exiting the bathroom with you following shortly after, needy for her touch again, desperate to make it up to her.