Maximum Ride Fan Fiction ❯ After Armageddon ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

After Armageddon
 
Charlie Ride
 
What if Maximum Ride had never saved the world?
 
Well, it isn't very pretty, let me tell you. I don't know what happened in your world, but in mine, the Director (also known as the Dictator) won that night at the castle where she had been keeping the remaining “failed” experiments.
Fortunately, Max, Nudge, and Angel all managed to escape, as well as several of the other prisoners. The three girls regrouped with Fang, Iggy, and the Gasman shortly after that and the six of them somehow managed to elude the Dictator's clutches for over ten years.
But it didn't last. One windy evening, they were ambushed by Flyboys, who took them to who knows where. They haven't been seed since.
So there's your background. The Dictator murdered roughly 3 billion people and most likely my parents, uncles, and aunts. I'm afraid that I don't have my mom's gift with writing, and since all the events that you'll read about have already happened, the people who actually went through them will be writing what happened to them. We've put the names of whoever is speaking up with the chapter title, just to let you know. Liela and I have managed to put the different viewpoints together and in chronological order so don't worry about that.
Thanks for reading.
 
Charlie Ride
 
P.S. - Remember history repeats itself! Maybe with this you can stop that stupid cycle.