Medabots Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Monster Rancher Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Jeopardy Total Chaos ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A.N: Total chaos… Goku from Dragonball Z, Pikachu from Pokemon, Giyomon from Digimon, Yugi/Yami from Yu-Gi-Oh, Hamtaro from Hamtaro, Mochie from Monster Rancher, Tyson from Beyblade and Metabee from Medabots all taking part in Jeopardy. Everyone may be a little OOC, anyway please R/R, this is my first fic EVER!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball Z, Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Hamtaro, Beyblade, Monster Rancher or Medabots (out of breath) huff… huff… so don't sue!!

(Crowd starts to cheer as Alex steps out)

Alex: Welcome! Now let's meet the contestents (looks at the eight people)

Alex: Wait… I thought that we were only suspposed to have three… (notices Piccolo and Ash's Charizard giving him a stern look)

Alex: Accually I just realized eight is a great number… Now let's really meet the contestents. First is a man who lives in the 549 mountain village and is currently staying in the "other world" (A.N. I hate the American dubs) and using his other only day on earth to take part in a Jeopardy show…

Goku: I'm doing what now?

Alex: GOKU!! (crowd cheered) Next, the cute little yellow mouse who is so small he has to stand on top of the podium to even reach the buzzer…

Pikachu: PIKACHU! (in an annoyed tone)

Alex: PIKACHU!! And now, the red dinosaur that came to life off a boy's drawing…

Giyomon: Is that an insult or a compliment?

Alex: GIYOMON!!, Next is the a boy who's Yami defeated great opponnents in Duel Monsters no thanks to him…

Yugi: I did too help!

Alex: YUGI MOTTO!! And now we come too the little fluff ball, who jumps to conclusions too quickly and nearly gets himself killed.

Hamtaro: HEY!! But at least I won Bijou's heart…

Boss: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! BIJOU LIKES ME!!!

Hamtaro: No she doesn't

Boss: Yes she does

Bijou: Stop it!, Both of you!

(Cuddles up next to Stan)

Bijou: Oh Stan…

(Everyone face-faults)

Alex: EVERYONE!! Can we please get back to the show… Anyway, please welcome HAMTACO!!!

Hamtaro: IT'S HAMTARO!!!

Alex: It is? I guess I missheard Jingle… Anyway now welcome Mr. I-look-like-a-piece-of-sushi…

Mochie: Mochie angry!

Alex: MOCHIE!! Next, we have an expert Beyblader with the Dragoon Bit-beast…

Tyson: No applause necessary just give me a free dinner!

Alex: TYSON!! Next is a Medabot with a stubborn attitude and a brain made out of metal…

Metabee: I don't know which hurts more…

Alex: METABEE!!! And now let's look at the catagories…

Alex: Little Hamsters, Big Headaches

Hamtaro: You don't have to rub it in…

Alex: More Medabots, More Sower.

Metabee: This guy needs to think of some better catagories or I'll get Meda-busy

Alex: Monster Hancher.

Mochie: What's a hancher chie?

Alex: Gotta Ketchup all.

Pikachu: Pika?

Alex: Yu-Gi-Oh No

Yugi: This guy just isn't trying anymore

Alex: Let it slip.

Tyson: Dude, watch it or I'll sic my Beyblade in your face!

Alex: Digimon, Computerized Monsters.

Giyomon: Takatomon HELP!!

Alex: Bibi-dee, Babi-dee Buu.

(Goku startes laughing)

Goku: That is sooo funny ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (stops to catch breath and then starts singing the song)

Gohan (in the audience): Oh father, I'm so ashamed…

Mochie: It's not that funny chie.

(Goku is still laughing and then Chi-Chi comes out from the audience and smashes Goku's head with her frying pan)

Chi-Chi: Hmph

Alex: Anyway… Goku why don't you pick the first category.

Goku: I'll take Bibi-dee, Babi-dee Buu for $100

Alex: If I had 17 dragonballs and I added 3 to that, how many dragonballs would I have altogether?

(Hamtaro buzzes)

Alex: Yes Hamtaro.

Hamtaro: A whole lot?

Alex: No

(Goku buzzes)

Alex: Yes

Goku: What is a whole lot?

Alex: I'm sorry, (buzz) Yes Giyomon?

Giyomon: I thought there were only seven dragonballs

Alex: Incorrect (buzz) Yes Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pikachu Pi!

Alex: I'm sorry, you did not phrase that in the form of a question.

Pikachu: … PIIIIIKKKAAAACCCHHHUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

(Pikachu sends a thunderbolt to Alex)

Alex: * Cough * (turns to the remaining contestents) Tyson?, Yugi?, Metabee?, Mochie?

Tyson, Metabee and Mochie: No

Alex: What about you Yugi?

(Yugi had his eyes closed and looked like he was concentrating on something)

Alex: Yugi are you confering with yourself?

(Yugi snapped back to reality and paniced thinking he was in a duel)

Yugi: I'll play Dark Magician in Speed Mode… no wait….

(Everyone laughes and face-faults at the same time, Yugi goes red)

Alex: I'll take that!

(Alex takes the Millenium Puzzle off Yugi and put's it in his pocket)

Alex: Anyway, the answer to the problem is 20 dragonballs

Tyson: Could of fooled me.

Alex: Ok Goku back to you.

Goku: I'll take Bibi-dee, Babi-dee Buu for $200

Metabee: He's obsessed.

Alex: What is the name of Pan's grand-daughter?

Goku: Bulma!

Yugi: Tea!

Metabee: Oceana!

Hamtaro: Bijou!

Pikachu: Pika!

Mochie: Pixie chie!

Giyomon: Suzie!

Tyson: Grampa!

Alex: You all forgot to buzz in! So you are all incorrect! The correct answer is-

???: It's a trick question-she has no grand-daughter.

(Marai Trunks steps out of his time machine)

Alex: Um… well that is the correct answer…

Marai Trunks: Now are you sorry you didn't let me on the show!

Alex: You didn't even ask…

Marai Trunks: Don't even try to cover it up! I'm on to you!

(He sees Goku powering up for the Kamehameha, Pikachu with Thunderbolt, Giyomon with Pirosphere, Tyson with his Beyblade, Yugi with his deck, Metabee with his Seeker Missiles, Mochie with Mochie Cannon, and Hamtaro, who sneezed and a pair of black sunglasses appeared over his eyes and a gun in his hand)

Ranchi (somewhere in audience): Hey! That's my ability!

Marai Trunks: Am I really that irritating…

(climbes back into his time machine)

Marai Trunks: I'll be back!

(The time machine dissapeares)

Alex (wearily): Can we have commercials now?

Giyomon: But we just started.

Alex (ignoring Giyomon): The standings are Goku: -$300 Pikachu: -$300 Giyomon: -$300 Yugi: -$300 Hamtaco: -$300 Mochie: -$200 Metabee: -$200 and Tyson: -$200 Join us after these messages.

Hamtaro: And it's HAMTARO!!

Comercials

(Oolong and Pu'ar are sitting in The Kame House)

Oolong: Hey Pu'ar, are you tired of a smelly carpet?

Pu'ar: Yes!

Oolong: Don't you just wish you could just get rid of the smell for good?

Pu'ar: Yes! Yes!

(Oolong holds up a can)

Oolong: This little baby is the key!

Pu'ar: But it just lookes like a regular old can of kerosene.

Oolong: It is! But watch this.

(Oolong pours kerosene all over the carpet)

Pu'ar: WOW! Does that make the smell go away?

Oolong: Yup, Now follow me.

(Oolong leads Pu'ar out of the house leaving the door open and Oolong takes out a match)

Pu'ar: What are you going to do?

Oolong: Watch!

(He lightes the match and throwes it through the open door and the Kame House blows up)

Oolong: Your fire insurrance will build you a new house with a new carpet and since the carpet is new, it won't smell for a while!

Pu'ar: But Oolong… Master Roshi doesn't have Fire Insurrance and he will be back any minute!

Oolong: Uh Oh!

(Stan is sitting next to Sandy in the Ham-Ham clubhouse holding a bottle with a picture of Hamtaro on it)

Sandy: Cough cough cough cough.

Stan: Yo sis, I had a cough just like yours once. But I used the Hamtaro Cough Formula, it tasted terrible but I didn't have to take it for very long.

Sandy: Like, Really?

Stan: Yup. Oh, and did you hear about the guy who had to take it for 55 years?

Sandy (muttering): He like, totally blew it…

(Crowd cheering)

Alex: Well, we're back!

(Walks over to Goku)

Alex: So Goku, why did you decide to enter Jeopardy? Don't you have enough money from winning previous World Martial Arts Tournaments?

Goku: I'm not in it for the money, I'm in for the four-star dragonball.

Alex: What dragonball?

Goku: I was looking for it when I saw the sign out back with pictures of the additional prizes for winning Jeopardy. The dragonball was one of them.

Alex: Oh (thinking to himself) what sign?

(Alex walked over to Giyomon)

Alex: What about you Giyomon?

Giyomon: I want the life-time supply of bread prize.

Alex: Oh… Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika pika pika pikachu!

Alex:???

Ash (somewhere in audience): We want the Serebi prize! (A.N Serebi is Celebi's japanese name, I'll be using it instead because it sounds better)

Alex: Oh… And you Hamtaro?

Hamtaro: I want to fix the T.V in the Ham-Ham clubhouse.

Alex: Are you sure it's even a T.V? I lookes as though it's made out of cardboard.

(Hamtaro lookes at Boss in the audience)

Hamtaro: Boss is this true?

(Boss fidgited nervously in his seat)

Alex (getting really nervous): Mochie?

Mochie: Mochie want Mystery Disc chie.

Alex: Er…Tyson?

Tyson: The sign said there was an invincible Beyblade part.

Alex: Yugi?

Yugi: The set of Exodia cards

Alex: Metabee what about you?

Metabee: More Meda parts.

Alex (thinking): I didn't put up any sign…

(Nimmi is meanwhile sitting back stage with an evil grin on her face)

Nimmi: Mua ha ha ha ha, this is perfect! That sign really did the trick.

(Looks at watch)

Nimmi: Uh Oh, I have to get home to my Mom's party!

(Lets out another evil laugh)

Alex: Did you hear something?

Pikachu: Pika?

Mochie: Hear what chie?

Alex: Er.. Tyson how about you choose this time.

Tyson: I'll take Let it Slip for $500

Alex: What is the name of Ray's Bit-beast?

Metabee: Medal!

Yugi: Dark Tiger!

Mochie: Tiger chie!

Tyson: Grampa!

Goku:-

???: The answer is Drigger.

Alex: Not again…

(Marai Trunks was back)

Alex: We are trying to do a show here!

Marai Trunks: Well too bad!!

(Get's back into the time machine and leaves)

Alex: Hamtaro, you choose.

Hamtaro: I'll take Little Hamsters Big Headaches for $400

Alex: What colour is Penelope's blanket-sock-thing?

Goku: (buzz) What is orange with four stars in the center?

Alex: No.

Pikachu: (buzz) Pika!

Alex: ???… Um no

Pikachu: …

Giyomon: (buzz) What is red with black stripes?

Alex: No.

Hamtaro: (buzz) What is orange with white sploches?

Alex: No… Anyone else?

(Everyone else shook their heads, Penelope in the audience started to cry and ran out of the room)

Penelope: Ookwee!

Pashmina, Dexter, Howdy: Penelope!

(The three of them followed her out)

Alex: Ehem… The answer was yellow (thinking to himself) these guys are hopeless… Um comercials.

Goku: Are we going to do comercials every two turns?

Alex: Yes! Currently we have an eight way tie between everyone! At -$700

Comercials

(Kenny is sitting in a living room)

Kenny: Are tired of waiting hours and hours for a plumber to finish the job? If you are, call 1-800 555-RUTIRED.

(Tyson enters the room in a plumbers' outfit)

Kenny: Here he is, The WONDER PLUMBER!!! He does the job in minutes!

(Tyson walkes out of the room)

Kenny: I have a broken pipe in the kitchen, let's see how long it takes for Tys- I mean WONDER PLUMBER to fix it-

(Tyson comes back into the room and holds out a bill)

Kenny (a little dumbfounded): Er… and sometimes he finishes the job in seconds…

(Lookes at bill)

Kenny: And he has the most increcible low prices ever!

(Kenny hands Tyson a couple of $50 bills and Tyson leaves)

Kenny: Now let's see the great job he's done!

(Kenny enters the kitchen and turns on the tap, it explodes and the whole house is flooded)

Kenny: Tyson you-

Dizzy: KENNY (warningly)

(Joey and Tea are sitting in Yugi's house)

Joey: Tea! You gotta help me, I have dandruff flakes in my hair!

Tea: Oh, then use Knees And Toes shampoo, it will remove flakes and prevent them from coming back!

(Tea hands him the bottle and Joey leaves to take a shower)

Tea: I can't wait to see the expression of joy on his face when he comes back.

(Joey runs back into the room wearing a towel around his waist and another one on his head)

Joey: TEA!! The second I put this shampoo on my hair it started falling out!!

(Joey removed the towel from his head and he was now bald)

Tea: Ummmmm…

Alex: We're back! Now Pikachu, choose the next question.

Pikachu: Pika pi Pika Pi Chu!

Alex: I'll take that as Bibi-dee, Babi-dee Buu for $300.

Pikachu: !

Alex: When Vegeta was wearing his pink Badman shirt, what did he destroy?

Hamtaro: (buzz) Who is Frieza?

Alex: No.

Pikachu: (buzz) Pika Pi Pikachu.

Alex:…Umm…Errr…No.

Pikachu: …

Yugi: (buzz) Who is King Cold?

Alex: Nope.

Mochie: (buzz) Who is Coola chie?

Alex: No…

Giyomon: (buzz) Who is Queen Icymon (A.N: What I think Frieza's mother should be named, Queen Icy)

Alex: *sigh* No…anyone else?

(Everybody else shook their heads)

Alex: The answer is-

???: What is good taste

Alex: Oh for the love of Kami…

Marai Trunks: Have I gotten my revenge yet?

Vegeta (going red in the face after the mention of the shirt): I am going to obliterate all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goku: Hey! I know how Trunks is getting all the answers! He is travelling to the future to get them!

Mochie: We figued that out a while ago chie.

(Trunks left)

Alex: Mochie, you choose the next category.

Mochie: Mochie choose Monster Hancher for $300 chie.

Alex: What is the name of the monster Genki and the others are searching for?

Goku: (buzz) What is Shenron?

Alex: No.

Metabee: Who is Ikky?

Ikky (in audience): Hey!

Alex: I'm sorry that's incorrect.

Tyson: (buzz) Who is Drawnzer.

Alex: No. The answer is the Phoenynx… I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!!!! CAN'T YOU GUYS ANSWER A SINGLE *beep from camera* QUESTION CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!

Goku: Of course I can!

Alex: Then spell your name.

Goku: G-U-K-O see!

Alex: See, that's what the problem is! Let's do commercials!

(Meanwhile Nimmi is back in her hiding place.

Nimmi: How embarassing…

Commercials

(Spike and Samantha are sitting in a room)

Spike: Samantha, before we start filming I need to tell you some things…

Samantha: But Spike we're already…

Spike: I actually stole Crosser dog, I don't wash my hands after I go to the bathroom, I stole candy from a store and, oh when do we start filming…

(Notices camera)

Spike: Oh…

(Police run into the room)

Police: You are under-arrest.

Spike: Noooooo please don't arrest me, I'll return Crosser dog and make up for the candy I promise!

Police: Do you honestly think we are arresting you for that? Stealing candy and Medabots are one thing but not washing your hands after you go to the bathroom…Whooo, take him away!

(Terriermon is sitting at a table)

Terriermon: Have you heard about the new airmiles…

Henry (off stage): That's a credit card commercial Terriermon, you are supposed to be doing a table commercial.

Terriermon: Oh yeah! Have you heard about the new airmiles for table miles…

Henry: TERRIERMON!!!

Terriermon: Yes?

Alex: Okay… Giyomon, you choose the next category.

Giyomon: I'll take Digimon, Computerized Monsters for $300

Alex: A form of digivolving is when human's digivolve with their digimon. What is this called?

Goku: (buzz) What is fusing?

Alex: No…

Pikachu: (buzz) Pika Pika Pi Pikachu?

Alex: ????????????… No.

Yugi: (buzz) What is polymerization

Alex: NO!! THE ANSWER IS BIOMERGE DIGI-EVOLUTION!!!!! AND I QUIT!!!!!!! I NEED SOMEBODY TO TAKE OVER!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE HOPELESS!!!!!!

Nimmi: This is getting good!

Alex: You, over there!

Nimmi: Who? Me?

Alex: Yes you, now get over here!

Nimmi: Um…

(walks over)

Alex: Take over, I'm leaving

(Alex leaves)

Nimmi: Um… So where were we?

Vegeta: Oh buzz off

(Shoots Final Flash at Nimmi and she deflects it back at him and he goes crashing into a wall)

Nimmi: Mua ha ha! Never under-estimate the power of the author!

(Everyone starres open-mouthed)

Nimmi: Um… Yugi choose the next category.

Yugi: I'll take Yu-Gi-Oh No for $400.

Nimmi: What is Joey Wheeler's last name?

Hamtaro: (buzz) What is a whiz-wheel?

Nimmi: (cheerfully) No.

Metabee: (buzz) What is a wheel?

Nimmi: (a little less cheerful) No.

Tyson: (buzz) What is Defense ring?

Nimmi: (a little annoyed) No.

Giyomon: (buzz) What is Dragon Wheel?

Nimmi: (greatly annoyed) NO!

Mochie: (buzz) What is a tornado chie?

Nimmi: (extremly annoyed) NO!! (thinking to herself) Now I know why Alex ran off. The correct answer was Wheeler, and it was even in the question… Metabee, you choose.

Metabee: I'll take…

Goku: WAIT! Don't we need to do commercials?

Nimmi: FINE!!!

Commercials

Genki: You should always eat your vegetables, except for this Junky Chunky Bar. It only has 598,954,346,646,098 cailories and is only $299.99 and no monthly payments until Jan 62 1947 at 10 pm… WHO WROTE THIS!!!!????

(Swayzo off stage)

Swayzo: What!? I've only got one tongue!

Brock: Hey Misty

Misty: Yes?

Brock: Have you wanted a haircut like mine?

Misty(almost instantly): No.

Brock: Er… Well for those people who do call 1-800 555-BROKCUT. This offer is only avallible for the next 5 seconds!

(nobody calls)

Nimmi: Um we're back… Metabee chose More Medabots More Sower for $100… What is the name os Ikky's dog?

Goku: (buzz) Who is Pepper?

Nimmi: No

Yugi: (buzz) Who is Bones?

Nimmi: No

Pikachu: (buzz) Pika Pi Chu Cha?

Nimmi: Um… No… The answer is Salty… Wait where did Goku go I saw him a second ago?

(sees all the saiyans eating)

Nimmi: Figures… GOKU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!

Goku: But I'm eating!

Nimmi: NEVER UNDER-ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE AUTHOR!!!!!!!!

(Goku comes back)

Nimmi: That's better, Pikachu you choose.

Pikachu: (points to Gotta Ketchup all for $300) Pikachu Pi!

Nimmi: Um… These really "bug" Misty.

Hamtaro: (buzz) Who Is Brock?

Nimmi: No.

Goku: (buzz) Who are Brock's girlfriends?

Nimmi: NO!

Pikachu: (buzz) Pika pika pika pikachu?

Nimmi: Er… Nope…

Tyson: Who are the girls Brock thinks are his girlfriends?

Nimmi: NO!!!! And the answer is bug pokemon… Now for comercials!

Comercials

Goku: Now is your chance to ask anything about anime to Panda and I.

Panda: To ask a question call 1-800 555-ASKANIM.

Goku: Remember you can ask anything!

Panda: Hey, we just got one for you Goku!

(Panda gives letter to Goku with some difficulty)

Goku: (reading) Dear Goku. What I would like to know is, how is it you were able to fail the IQ test. You can't even spell your own name! Signed Nimmi

Panda: She has got a point.

Goku: I can spell my name G-U-K-O

Panda: Um next comercial please…

Pikachu: Pika Pi Pikachu!

(Holds up a box of cereal with it's picture on it)

Pikachu: Pika Pika, Pika Pi Pikachu.

(Shows back of the box)

Pikachu: Pika Pika Pikachu Pika Chu Pikachu!

Everyone: ???

Nimmi: Pikachu, I thought you were on Jeopardy? How can you be in two places at once?

Pikachu: Pika…

A.N. Well, how was it??? Please review PUH-LEAZE!!! The faster the reviews come in, the faster I will write the next chapter! So please R/R! Flames will be brought on my next backpacking trip and be used instead of matches!