Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Feeling Special ❯ Reunion ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: No matter how much I wish- I will never own Belmont, Erika or Medabots. ;_;

Warning? Attention?: To be honest I couldn't finish writing the whole thing on time so it only shows the beginning of the date- when they first see each other.
Not finishing is due to exam revision, laziness, excess day dreaming and dad telling me to stop playing on the PC XP.
I'm releasing this now because on the summary and bottom of the 2nd chapter I promised I'd have it out today and I don't wanna end up looking like someone that never keeps promises (these kinds of people annoy me and probably you too.)
Ack, "Kiss scene" is somewhere else.

Feeling Special
Part 3- What eyes can see

"Erika"

She turned round and his smile grew into a sincere expression.

In her own eyes, Erika saw Belmont as if for the first time. The reflective glow of lights, symphony of bustling life around them and traffic from the road behind had seemed to disappear, leaving Belmont standing alone in the spotlight of Erika's vision.

The image she had stored of him in her memory was nothing compared to the real thing. He was strikingly more gorgeous then she had envisioned. Seeing him again had renewed her image of Belmont and upgraded his picture of his 12-year-old self in her mind. The feeling inside her deepened. The warmth that welled up in her grew, spread and softly glowed.

Belmont had defiantly matured during the last 2 years. He was now 14, two years older then her but during the time spent apart- Erika in Japan, Belmont at sea, he had still preserved his cute and best childlike features. The style and feather like softness of his pale blonde hair, eyes, skin, which had become pinker, and countenance had remained mostly unchanged and were only tinted with just the minor signs of maturity. He had grown 6 inches taller and his figure was beginning to take shape. Experiences out in the sea and wild had begun to build up muscles that were developing and only slightly visible.

Tonight, he was wearing a new attire to suit the evening, just like she was. He was clad in an untucked, short sleeved white shirt, the top buttons weren't present as part of the design and exposed a fairly innocent amount of skin. Underneath the shirt were a pair of aquamarine trousers- clothes that suited his soft pink skin, surfaced the luminous luster of his violet eyes and made him look so gentle.

Erika noticed his elusive allure that could never be caught on film- something that even she couldn't capture in her photographs. The pure warmth and gentle features that glowed in his smile and countenance were unique. Her hand felt the temptation to reach out and touch his hair and features- a silent desire she had kept with her, something she wished could do during the last two years and especially at Belmont's party.

Behind the light of his eyes, Erika could see Belmont- the soul of the kind and gentle person that made her feel so special- and was special himself. In Erika's eyes Belmont was the perfect person.

She silently fought with herself in her mind, telling herself to move but her body wouldn't listen to her silent commands. She stood, returned Belmont's smile and said his name. Her hand had unconsciously formed a loose fist at the neck of her top.

Inside, the warm glow had increased to a point were the blush on her cheeks became visible. She forced herself not to look down- Belmont was walking towards her. It had only been a few seconds when he had called her name but in that short space of time many thoughts about the other had passed through their minds.

~~~

Seeing the color in Erika's cheeks had set off memories in his mind. It reminded him of the first night they meet each other. Tonight she wore the same blush but on a more matured face. Through her expression came the same features he saw that night when she was 10.

Erika, now twelve, had matured both mentally and psychically. Her tastes in clothes, friends and likes and dislikes had changed as she grew out of her pink dungarees and donned a new image. Throughout the years, both had kept in contact through writing, photographs, the phone, messages and e-mails.

Through these forms of communication, Belmont could she that Erika had retained her tomboyish side and unique strength in character. The Erika he admired and loved was still there and had grown stronger with her.

Tonight, she wore a three-quarter sleeve, pastel pink top. The bottom had been diagonally cut and well tailored. Her trousers were light blue- the color of the sky. Hanging loosely around her waist was a thin white glitter belt.

Brass had made this outfit from just rolls of colored cotton and scissors. Over the past few years, when she had spare time, Brass had begun to design clothes for Erika and had developed a range of talents. Sometimes Erika would teach her how to play the piano.

Even though Brass really didn't intend it, the outfit gave Erika's figure that touch of maturity and hung closely to her developing figure. Something that Belmont happened to notice.

"Hi Brass", Orkamar floated next to the restaurant entrance.

Brass turned round, "Hello there". Both Medabots looked at Erika and Belmont. Orkamar tilted his head and asked, "Shall we go in now?"

Stepping away from the edge of the sidewalk, Belmont took Erika's hand. All four of them walked through the marble archway of the restaurant entrance.

Outside, in the evening sky, the stars of early spring began to glow.

END OF THIS CHAPTER.

Thanks for reading! Can't thank you all enough :)