Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Medabots: Secret of the Scrab ❯ Dark Battle ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MEDABOTS: SECRET OF THE SCRAB.

by Spaceman

newfiespaceman@yahoo.ca

Sunday, March 31, 2002

rev Friday, April 12, 2002

*******

Disclaimer: I don't own Medabots. No Infridgement, Profit, or Offense.

Timeline: 3 years after series. Ikki and Crew are 13.

Warning: Medabots will be destroyed and fighters beaten.

*******

Chapter 01: Dark Battle.

*******

[West River]

"IKKI!!"

Ikki Tenryou, Champion of Medabot League, lies on the grass near the river with his famed Rare Medal Medabot Medabee. His long time friend and *recent* girlfriend Erika and her female Medabot Brass runs up to him.

"What's up, Erika??" says Ikki, looking at her *scared* face.

"Yeah" says Medabee, "You haven't looked this bad since I broke your camera!"

Instead of bashing Medabee over the head, she grabs Ikki and stares into his eyes.

"Ikki, there's a new mystery Medabot! A Powerful One!"

"What do you mean? Another Rokusho?" says Ikki.

"This one *kills*! After it nearly destroys the Medabot, it *destroys* *the* *medal*!!!"

A Medabot's Medal is it's mind, it's very soul. Destroying a Medal kills a Medabot! The Law says that if a Medafighter destroys a Medal, they are forbidden to own Medabot property or have any interaction with Medabot properties, thoe the League is trying to make the charges greater.

Ikki and Medabee act the same, "WHAT!?!?!!?"

Erika pulls out a Medacorp Report and shows them the Alert page.

Four Days ago, the unthinkable happened. A new Medabot referring to itself as Scrabette and her mystery Medafighter forced the a young Medafighter named Peter Daniel and his flying Medabot SilverWing into a robattle. Scrabette using a unknown shooting weapon inflicted severe damage to the parts and tinpack, then when the medal was ejected, the mystery Medabot *destroyed* it! The mystery Medafighter and Medabot vanished without a trace.

Yesterday, Scrabette appeared and forced young William Robertson and his seadragon Medabot, Aqualina into a robattle. Scrabette won the battle and destroyed her enemy's medal aswell.

When will this Medakiller be stopped!...

There is a weird sound, and the trio turn to see Rokusho, Arcbettle, and Phantom Renegade.

"Rokusho, what's up man!" says Medabee.

"Do you have any news on Scrabette?" says Erika.

"Yes" says Rokusho, "We tested the remains of the two medals and found out two things?"

"What???" says Ikki, Erika, and Medabee.

"Both of the destroyed Medals where Rare Medals! Ancient id numbers 3051-2076-21 and 3051-2076-22." says Phantom, "Also, both where infected by an advance TO virus."

"TO??" says Ikki.

"Techno-Organic, Ikki." says Phantom, "Part synthetic. part organic. The Medals where partly transformed into a mixture of Medal and organic cells. The device used to destroy the Medals not only damaged the Medal components but completely destroyed the organic elements."

"The Medafighter may be hunting infected Medals." says Rokusho.

"That may be true." says Ikki, "but killing Medabots is *too* extreme."

**KRA-KRABOOM!!!!!**

There is a huge explosion from the park. The Meda Heroes run toward the park at high speed.

[Golden Park]

[Minutes ago]

Two Medabots are robattling.

One is average size grey-and-brown Medabot with triangle-shaped tractor treeds, thick armor, and drilling arms. The arms unlike typical drill-style arms are thick with three spinning bore plates on spinning cone-shaped devices.

Terran

Type: Enhanced Mole

Special Attack: Terraforce Blast.

Attributes: GV Drills.

The Other is a gold-edge blue Medabot the size of a 10 year old girl. It resmebles a mix of Ikki's Metabee, Erika's Brass, and Rokusho with guns, missile launchers, and Rokusho's Chanbara Sword on her right arm. She also wears a thermoptic hood and cloak, a invisability device that breaks up and distorts her body while moving and renders her invisable when she stops.

Scrabette

Type: Bettle Hybrid?

Special Attack: Unknown.

Attributes: Unknown

Terran's Medafighter is a tall athletic boy with black hair and eyes. He wears a black leather jacket and jeans.

Scrabette's Medafighter is a 10 year old girl dressed like traditional ninja (hood/mask included) with black gloves, shades, and a black medawatch.

"Terran, Terraforce Blast!" yells Terran's trainer into his watch.

Terran pushes his arms forward extending his bores three inches. A small sphere of darkness cracking with black lightning forms in Terran's arms as the born plates hum.

Terraforce Blast. Similar to CurlyBear's Gravity Beam, except instead of increasing weight it creates a kinetic force beam strong enough to take out RoboEmperor with one shot. A very expensive medapart too.

"SB, Chaos Dance."

Scrabette suddenly blurs and appears at Terran's side! She delivers a charged punch, sending the smaller Medabot flying into a hill where it loses control over the gravity sphere.

**KRA-KRABOOM!!!!!**

The blast shreeds the medaparts and badly damages the Tinpack. It's rains metal and plastic. The Medal is enjected as the Tinpack falls from it's impression in the hill side.

The Meda Heroes arrive in time to watch Scrabette fire a violet beam at the Medal. The Medal glows briefly then bursts into flames! Terran's Medafighter screams in horror.

"HEY WHO THE H**L DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!?!" says Medabee

"Shadows, Medabee." says Scrabette, her voice sounding alot alike Brass.

"You know my name? Who are you? Why??"

"Now is not the time." says Scrabette as she and her Medafighter vanish into a cloud of mist.

<"Now is not the time." what did she mean?> thinks Ikki.

Rokusho picks up the "dead" Medal and he, Phantom Renegade, and Arcbettle return to the Medabot Corporation.

Erika, Ikki, Medabee, and Brass sit down after getting statements from witnesses. They think over what they saw.

"Cold, Precise fighting. She new how that the Terraforce Beam worked!" says Erika.

"Shadows? She called herself a Shadow." says Brass.

"Combination of Medabee and Rokusho's abilities and weapons." says Ikki, "Rare Medal maybe?"

"A human-size Brass with a bigger bust." says Medabee.

*CLANK!!*

Brass maybe a Medabot, but she's still a woman.

[Across town]

The Screws [Samantha, Spyke, and Sloan] with there Medabots [Peppercat, Crosserdog, and Totalizer] are going home after hunting for cheap Medaparts at a Medabot Flea Market. Suddenly, they hear a child's cry for help. They run around the corner to find a small brown hair girl (think lil'girl with dog from 1st Rokusho episode) being attacked by four black-and-white (clothing, hair, and faces!) punks. They remind the Screws of the Rockers. The crying girl is protected by a white beetle-type medabot. The Punks have demon-type Medabots.

"Where going to have some fun, boys." smirks the greasy leader.

The Screws are about to send in there Medabots, when there the sound of a flute playing.

The Kunoichi (female ninja) Medafighter and Scrabette appear from above the Punks.

Kunoichi lands in a kick to the Leader's face, shattering his nose. As the Leader fall, she bounces off him, off wall, spins, and a punch/elbow combo to Punk #2. As she lands, she rolls forward landing on her feet and does a sweep kick knocking #3's legs out from under him. As he fall, she punches him in the head.

Punk #4 is about to run in terror, but Kunoichi delivers wicked combos of punches sending him into la-la land and intensive care for next 6 months.

The Infamous Scrabette still in thermoptic cloak takes out the Punk's Medabots.

#1 was a firery Medabot named Satanus. The Chanbara sword cut the fuel lines sending the Medabot like a rocket into a brick wall.

#2 was punching robot with brass-knuckle fists and name of "Knuckles". Now he's a pile of junk named "Mud".

#3 was a shooter-style Medabot named AssassinD. Scrabette blew baseball size holes in him.

#4, belonging to the Leader, was a red/black winged demon with a mechanical whip (Think Gundam Wing's Epyon as a Medabot). He lasted the longest, more than a minute. Then, Scrabette fired her missiles and distracted the Medabot, named CrimsonWing, with her shooting. The Missile turned red and black paint job into a pile of motted grey parts and a naked tin-pack.

*Clunk!*

The Jaws of the Screws hit the Asphalt. There Medabots stare at Scrabette with a strange look, very hard considering they have faceplates not faces.(^-^)

"It's time to go home Mika Lin." says Kunoichi, "Your Mother is finished her chocolate chip fudge cookies."

"Thank you" she says before she vanishes with Scrabette and MKT into the mist. Her voice can be heard in the wind.

"How do you know my name?"

[End of Chapter 1]

[Who is the Mysterious Kunoichi Medafighter and Scrabette? Why do they destroy certain Rare Medals? How do they know Mika? Read Secret of the Scrabette!]