Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Medabots: Secret of the Scrab ❯ Dark Forest ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MEDABOTS: SECRET OF THE SCRAB

by Spaceman

newfiespaceman@yahoo.ca

Monday, April 01, 2002

rev Friday, April 12, 2002

*******

Disclaimer: I don't own Medabots. No Infridgement, Profit, or Offense.

Timeline: 3 years after series. Ikki and Crew are 13.

Warning: Medabots will be destroyed and fighters beaten.

*******

Chapter 02: Dark Forest.

*******

[Outside Black Forest]

The Entire Gang [Ikki, Erika, Koji, Karen, Rintaro, Dr.Aki, Miss Caviar, Phantom Renegade, Samantha, Spyke, and Sloan] and the Medabots [Medabee, Brass, Sumiladon, Neutanurse, Kantaroth, Rokusho, Belzelga, Arcbettle, Peppercat, Crosseedog, and Totalizer.] stand at the entrance to the forest. They all gathered when they heard news of both the Mysterious "Kunoichi" Medafighter("official" press name.)and Scrabette, and a new gang of Medathieves like the infamous Rubber Robo Gange that where stopped permently over 2 years ago. A new group calling themselves "WarMedals".

Normally, the Medabot Corporation's Forces would be here to here in force, but they are dealing with the 5 other, larger sects in farther regions of Japan. So Dr.Aki had to ask his top agents (Renegade, Arcbettle, and Rokusho) and help of the local heroes and friends.

"Boss" says Spyke, "are you sure you want to face Kunoichi? You saw what she did to those punks when they attacked that little girl."

"I don't understand her." says Ikki, "She ruthlessly destroys three medals, but she runs to the rescue of child, leaving there medals alone."

"Who understands women. There weird." says Spyke. The human girls wince, wishing they hadn't promised not to fight.

*CLANK!!*

Peppercat, Brass, and *Neutranurse* pound Spyke into the Earth! They maybe Medabots, but there female too!

Medabee turns to Rokusho. "*That* he had coming." Rokusho nods.

[Black Forest]

[1.2 hours later]

Ikki, Medabee, Erika, and Brass lead. The Screws, Totalizer, and Crosserdog are in the middle. Dr.Aki, Miss Caviar, and Belzelga take the rear. Phantom, Arcbettle, Rokusho, and Peppercat move threw the trees. Sumiladon, Koji, Karen, and Neutanurse are scouting ahead.

[Ahead]

"Karen?"

"Yes, Koji."

"I want to tell you something?"

Suddenly, there is a flash of light on metal. Six metallic grey Medabots decloak less than a meter from Karen, guns armed. Koji looks at Karen with horror. There is a second flash of metal and the six Medabots are cut in half, parts and tin packs!

[Back with the group]

"It's quiet. Too quiet." say Medabee.

"When we get home, remind me to disconnect Cinema channel." says Ikki.

Suddenly, there is a strange battle cry.

"IK IK IK IK IKIKIIIII!!!!"

Sounds like a loud, female version of Medabee's excited/"See Watermelon" sound. They look up to see Scrabette falling from the tree spinning. A shower of thin needles composed of white light explodes from her spinning form. They shoot like high velocity pin missiles. Electricity flashes in a ring around the Medabots and there Medafighters.

As Scrabette lands in the center of the group, 60 Grey Medabots and 12 Men in cloaking gear appear. The Medabots and Men bear the symbol of the WarMedals, a red skull over a black Medal. The men hold the area where the energy needles pierced them.

Grey Assassin

Type: Weapon

Speciality: Stealth Gun

Attribute: Cloaking

Medafighter: WarMedal

There is a pause, then all h**l breaks lose.

Gunfire, Missiles, Lasers, and brute physical attacks pound the Grey Assassins into Junk. One tries to shoot Kantaroth, only to have Peppercat electrocute it. Another group tries to fall back and shoot at a distance, but the returned Sumilidon slashes them down.

Assassins are built for stealth attacks, but possess very little armor. There ammo has little effect without the surprise element. The Medafighters can't give commands because of the taser effects of Scrabette's Pin Missile attack and the fact that Kunoichi is beating the living S**t out of them.

"ENOUGH!"

Everyone, except the Non-Functioning Grey Assassins and there Non-Concious Medafighters.

Standing a tree stump is a tall, muscular man in his 40s with gray hair and a beard. He has piercing eyes. He's dressed in a black uniform (think German SS)with the WarMedal symbols. The pin on his right side is a gold skull over gold-outline black medal.

"The Leader I presume?" says Dr.Aki.

"Yes. I'm General Shishin of the WarMedal Revolution Army. I.."

Gen.Shishin barely ducks both shots from Scrabette and shuriken from the Kunoichi.

"Enough of this!" the General yells into three Medawatches, "Ryuushin Trioca Attack!"

There is rumbling sound and three Huge Medabots appear. Theyre larger then Robo-Emperor but smaller than the other two giant medabots used by the Rubber Robos. Making them the 3rd largest Medabots in the World by an inch. They resemble a cross between Mega-Emperor and a Oriental Dragon. One Red+Black, One Green+Black, and the third, Blue+Blue.

Ryuushin

Type: Advance Weapon

Speciality: Burning Rainfire.

Medafighter: Gen. ShiShin.

Before Medabee can jump forward, Scrabette and Kunoichi step forward. "I challenge!"

"Then it's agreed!" says Mr. Referee appearing from inside a tree stump costume, "This will be a Submission Robattle between the General's Ryuushin and Mysterious Kunoichi Medafighter's Scrabette! The Loser will submit one part to the loser! Medafighters Ready!.......GO!"

The Ryuushin Roar and Scrabette leaps forward.

"TRIOCA BURNING RAINFIRE!!!" yells the General.

The Ryuushin fires a shower of red missiles from it's mouth into the hair. They explode sending as shower of blue plasma fire at Scrabette. The Thermoptic cloak is burned away, but Scrabette stands unharmed.

The Locals stare at the unabstructed view of Mystery Medabot. She's a very human Medabot with biomorphic Medaparts. Her coloring is blue and gold with a insectoid theme and a seifuku with Brass's coloring. Her faceplate seems to be a mask. She is so human-like, she could be a overdeveloped human girl in body paint (like Mystique in the X-Men movie).

Dr.Aki begins to think rapidly as Ryuushin moves insanely "Hypertime" fast ala the Matrix, avoiding projectiles.

<The TO virus? She's part-sythetic, part-organic. That would explain why she's so advance and human-like. Even our most asvance Medabots would be weak against them. Where did she come from? Our scientist said it would take a 4 ton 8600 particle beam to kill the original virus but she has one built into her. She seems to know the... future?>

"TRIOCA BURNING RAINFIRE!!!" yells the General.

"Hypertime #34" yells Kunoichi.

Scrabette vanishes and reappear a place a few meters from Ryuushin Green. The Ryuushin Trioca fire there rainfire missile. Problem: The Missile are too close and detonate premature. Result: The collective Triple Burning Rainfire falls on Ryuushin Red. As the Blue flames clear, a smoking Ryuushin is revealed. It's Medal is ejected from the motted grey burnt shell.

Scrabette vanishes and appears infront of Ruushin Blue and begins to beat it figuratively black and blue with glowing forearms (fist to elbow) and forelegs (knee to feet). The other Medabots and Medafighters gulp and think, <HOW STRONG IS SHE!?!?!> The Battleship-like armor is cracked, dented, and crushed in.

<I wanted to fight her.> thinks Medabee <was I Random!?!?!?!?!?!?

"RYUUSHIN GREEN RAINFIRE BLAST!!!"

Ryuushin Green fires a spread of glowing red missiles at Ryuujin Blue directly. There is a huge explosion of blue-white flames. The plasma enters the parts threw the damage scrabette made. The plate on Ryuushin Blue's back explodes off sending it and the Medal threw two trees and into the woods. Grass and trees are burnt away.

"SCRABETTE MEDACANNON!!!!"

Scrabette apears *behind* Ryuushin Green and points her forearm guns at it's back. A massive gold-white blast causes a Huge explosion as it tears threw armor and tinpack "Bone". Ryuujin watches as its own Medal, red hot, falls to the ground. Then it falls over, nearly crushing the stunned General.

"Function ceased and the Winner is Scrabette!!!!!"

The group stares.

Suddenly, one of the Rainfire missile falls out of a arm gun and lands near the General. It has vapor-like flames of red and gold. The missile makes a clicking sound and the casing begins to dissolves into gold-white particles.

"Oh S**T!!!" says the General.

The casing is gone and the missile's insides are swelling white bubble. In a blinding flash, the missile explodes. The Blue-white plasma flames burn away everything, not even leaving bones!!! All that's left is boiling earth and molten bedrock.

"*That*! I didn't know about!" says Kunoichi as she and Scrabette vanish into a cloud of mist."

The group continues to stare. <Woah!>

[End of Chapter 2]

[Where did Scrabette and her Medafighter come from? Is she Good or Evil? Will I ever answer my own questions? Read Secret of the Scrab!]

[Secret: This is 2/6.]