Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Medabots: Secret of the Scrab ❯ Firestorm part 1. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MEDABOTS: SECRET OF THE SCRAB

by Spaceman

newfiespaceman@yahoo.ca

Monday, April 01, 2002

rev Friday, April 12, 2002

*******

Disclaimer: I don't own Medabots. No Infridgement, Profit, or Offense.

Timeline: 3 years after series. Ikki and Crew are 13.

Warning: Medabots will be destroyed and fighters beaten.

*******

Chapter 03: Firestorm part 1.

*******

[Golden Highs- Building Rooftop]

A fire-based bettle-type Medabot is thrown into a wall. It's red with gold-outline black armor. It also has two curved horns and large hi-tech forearm guns.

Firebug

Type: Beetle

Speciality: Plasma Flamethrower.

Medafighter: Kin Karyu.

His Medafighter is a tall, lean boy with red-black hair and asg brown eyes. He wears a fire-pattern shirt and black pants. He currently unconcious on the ground thanks to a blow from Kunoichi.

Scrabette prepares to finish the down Medabot.

"Halt!"

Scrabette and her shinobi Medafighter turn to see Phantom Renegade, Dr.Aki, Miss Caviar, Arcbettle, Rokusho, and Belzelga in pose!?

"That's an ugly picture, Henry." says Scrabette. Phantom Renegade facefault.

"Why do people keep calling me Henry!?"

"Hah! Did I call *You* ~Henry~."

"(Grumble) Arcbeetle Attack! Boys Attack!"

Arcbettle, Rokusho, and Belzelga attack. Scrabette shifts into her hypertime speed mode.

"Arcbeetle" yells Phantom Renegade, "Unsheath the Revised Shadowsword!!!"

Arcbettle blurs with his own speed technique as Kunoichi yells "Chanbara Sword!!"

As the blurs collide, there are several flashs of light on metal and loud cracking sounds.

The blurs resolve into Scrabette and Arcbettle covered in scratches and dents.

There is a pause, then Arcbettle falls, medal ejected.

Rokusho knows he's in trouble, so he does the only thing he can, trigger the Medaforce. A beam streaks into the sky and a fiery aura forms around Rokusho.Power fills every circuit and flows threw every Medapart. The energies charges the very heart of the tinpack. Rokusho's mind focuses his power threw his blade.

"CHANBARA SWORD!!!!!!!"

Rokusho swings his blade. A wave of power is produced from the arc. A wave of pure energy that strikes Scrabette hard! Scrabette's new cloak is destroyed and a huge tear is cut in the seifuku. She stares at the smoking damage done to her outfit.

"SHOW HIM A REAL CHANBARA SWORD!!!"

Scrabette jumps into the air, flips, and comes down spinning with her blade out. Rokusho brings his chanbara sword to block, but Scrabette's high-velocity blade cuts straight threw! Scrabette spins as she lands, sweep kicking Rokusho's legs out. A palm strike sends Rokusho flying into a wall. Rokusho is inbedded into a brick wall spraying fragments.

Phantom Renegade tries to grab the Kunoichi, but in a flash he falls. The last thought before losing conciousness, <The Shadow Sword? How?>

Belzelga tries his infamous Punch, but Scrabette grabs the arm and with a spin tears it off. Finishing, the spin she smashes Belzelga with his own severed arm! The Belzelga tumbles off the rooftop!

Dr.Aki and Miss Caviar also fall as Kunoichi fires *her* own version of pin missile.

Scrabette and Kunoichi turn to see that Firebug and Kin have escaped!

"NO!" yells Kunoichi, "We have to find him!"

[Warehouse nearby]

Kin is in the dark, deserted warehouse with his battered Medabot. He places the Medal back in his Medawatch and talks, "Firebug, are you alright??"

A inhuman metallic voice replys, "I'M FINE NOW!"

Kin crys in pain as the Medawatch bursts open into a shower of thin black wires. Wires that rap around his skin and pierce his flesh. "What's happening to me???" he screams. Kin feels the fiery sensation as a chain reaction occurs. Cell after cell is taken over. His skin turns to motted grey as he falls unconcious.

Tendril shoot out of the watch into Firebug's shell (parts+tinpack). The Medal and Plastic seems to melt and flow to the downed Medafighter.

[Nearby]

Scrabette's optics light up and she yells to her Medafighter, "Amaya, I'm detected a TO signature!!"

"No! Where too late!" says Kunoichi/Amaya.

[Warehouse]

[Minutes later]

Kunoichi clicks a button on her shades, sensors give her details of what's inside.

Intra-Scan complete!

Structure is standard D4 Industrial Warehouse.

Holder: Torashin Petro+Plastic Inc.

TO Signature Located!

Identified: Promethius... 49.8% complete.

"Time to finish this!" yells Kunoichi, "Scrabette, MedaCannon!"

"Right!"

"Hold It!"

The duo turn to see the remaining Meda Heroes (Ikki, Erika, Screws, Karen, Koji, and Medabots. Ikki has taken a stance with Medabee.

"Why are you trying to destroy those Medals!" says Ikki.

"Yeah! You destroy Medals one minute and rescue us the next. What are you up too?" says Medabee

"I'm sorry, but there are five Medals that pose a great danger to everyone, even the Medabots and Medafighters." says Kunoichi, "We *must* stop them!!"

The Medabots suddenly attack together! Even as Scrabette leaps to the battle, Kunoichi stares at the complete percent.

50.1%

Sumiladon and Peppercat are smashed by hypertime fast blows. They are thrown so hard they shreed a nearby shack.

52.6%

Scrabette is nailed by Crosserdog, Medabee, Brass, and Totalizer's attacks.

55.6%

Scrabette's own guns, known as MedaEnforcers, tear apart Crosserdog and Totalizer's legs and arms.

57.8%

Kunoichi suddenly yells, "No Time! Medaforce!"

Medabee, Brass, and the Medafighters watch in shock and fear as a beam of energy shoots into the sky. A golden aura forms around Scrabette, a fierce aura that causing a spiderweb of cracks to form on the concrete below him. Pieces of concrete begins to float into the air and burst. Immense energies flow threw her body, charging every curcuit and every cell. Synthoid muscles pulsate with strange power. Finally, for a brief moment, a sphere of force explodes from her shattering the concrete into a inverted dome!

"Dude, I Rock!" she says sounding like a female Medabee.

Medabee and Brass's attacks bounce off the aura. Scrabette turns her back to them and points her tri-barrel Medaenforcers at the warehouse.

"MEDAFORCE MEDACANNON!!!!!!!!!"

A 3 foot thick beam of raging gold-white fire explodes from her arms. The feedback sends everybody but her and Kunoichi flying. The beam's path tears the ground under it's flight and tears threw air like a tank threw toilet paper. The beam of unimaginable power tears threw the warehouse, over the warf, and across the waters.

The Warehouse dissolves into a massive explosion. The beam terminates when it hits a small distant island, and completely destroys it! Burning rock fragments fall into the dark ocean waters.

As the mushroom cloud and fiery smoke clear, the Medafighters and Medabots stare in shock at the immense crater where the warehouse use to be. The clothing of the Medafighters are shreeded and covered in ash. There skins are covered in ash, grim, bruises, and cuts. The Medabots are covered in scratches, ash, and dirt. Medabee and Brass have large dents where they protected there fighters from debris.

Scrabette looks drained and Kunoichi's ninja outfit is torn and thick with ash. She pulls off her scarf (hood and mask), and the broken grimy sunglasses to reveal a cute girl's face with dark eyes and black hair done in Erika's style. Her face is dirty with ash. She speaks to Scrabette.

"Did we get him?" not sounding hopeful.

"We damaged his transformation, but he's still alive."

"IKKIKIKI!! Still alive??? What's still alive??? What could be still alive after...???" says a irritated Medabee.

"Hm hm hm hm, heh heh heh heh, HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!"

"...that?"

The entire group sees something explode from the center of the crater into the air.

As the dust clears, the horror is revealed. It's a tall, lean insectoid humanoid. A horrific mix of a beetle and human with four arms, a hard shell with wings, and projecting mouth parts. Metal and Flesh melded with golden higlights. The Red/Black Monster's exoskeleton looks like a cross between Firebugs Medaparts and HG Giger's worst biomorph ic nightmares! It's body is sorrounded by a aura of red light and fire. It's eyes glow like the heart of volcano.

"I am Promethius! Medanoid of Fire! Surrender your Medals or be destroyed!"

[end of three]

[What is Promethius? How did Kunoichi know his name. Next Chapter...Questions answered!!]

[Note this is 3/6. I'm half done!]