Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Medabots: Secret of the Scrab ❯ Firestorm Pt2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MEDABOTS: SECRET OF THE SCRAB

by Spaceman

newfiespaceman@yahoo.ca

Friday, April 05, 2002

rev Friday, April 26, 2002

rev Monday, May 06, 2002

*******

Disclaimer: I don't own Medabots. No Infridgement, Profit, or Offense.

Timeline: 3 years after series. Ikki and Crew are 13.

Warning: Medabots will be destroyed and fighters beaten.

*******

Chapter 04: Firestorm part 2.

*******

[Warehouse]

[Current]

"This is not Good." says Kunoichi, "Scrabette, Full Armor."

Scrabette tears off her cloak and her skintight body armor converts to full body armor. From Body Paint biological armor to a suit of armor, ala Knight Saber.

The Others stare at the raging Promethius. Promethius raises his four arms and manipulates the fire around him into a sphere infront of him. The growing sphere of fire shifts from red-gold to gold-white to blue-white.

"FIRESTORM!!!!"

The group watches in horror. The sphere implodes into a blinding flash. A wave of fire explodes outward shattering and incinerating everything in it's path. The air is sterilized and consumed. In a flash, the ashphalt is boiled away. The windows of ditant buildings shatter before the buildings themselves burst into flames.

As the fire and smoke clear, a circle of destruction is left. A circle of death with a radius of 10 kilometers.

Promethius lets out an insane inhuman laugh.

Suddenly, a pile of rubble near the edge explodes. Scrabette moves at over 250 MPH into Promethius' midsection. Promethius is knocked back and tears a trench in the earth. Scrabette then delivers several powerful punches, finishing with two elbow strikes. Promethius throws a hard punch, but Scrabette ducks and delivers a nasty kick, sending Promethius flying again.

Scrabette uses her tri-barrel guns, the Medaenforcers on full-auto. The illegal armor-piercing ammo bounces off most of the armor, except for a shoulder. The tounds tear threw spraying glowing green blood! Promethius roars and fires a huge fireball sending Scrabette flying.

[Crater Rim]

A section of rubble breaks apart to reveal the bloody, bruised Medafighters and there Medafighters. Neutranurse is non-functioning and smoking badly from her vents. Kunoichi's formerly hidden armbands are smoking aswell.

"Our shielding held barely." says the female shinobi, "lets get out of here!"

"What about Scrabette?" says Ikki carrying Erika.

"I trust her."

[Back to the Fight]

Scrabette is not doing good.

The TechnoOrganic Medabot's armor is now covered in scratches, burns, dents, and tears. Her right arm's armor is shreeded. Gold-Red blood streams from her torn shoulder. She is current;y wrestling with the far stronger Promethius.

<Hope this works!>

Scrabette rams both boots into Promethius's chest and jumps using her jump jets. She tears free of Promethius' hold and flips in the air.

"MEDAFORCE!"

Scrabette shifts to her Medaforce-powered super-self. Promethius raises his arms and prepares to launch another Firestorm. Srabette blurs and vanishes infront of Promethius.

"MEDAFORCE MEDACANNON!!!!!!!!!"

Promethius' roars of pain are dwarved by the roar of massive energy blast that hits him from behind. Pieces of his body are blown off and vaporized, before he's launched into the sky.

"That won't stop him, but Amaya will think of something"

Scrabette, her energy depleted, falls to the ground unconcious.

*******

[Medacorp Infirmary]

"Scrabette! Scrabette!"

Scrabette slowly wakes up to see Amaya infront of her. Her head is pounding!

"Quit the yelling, Amaya! I have a Headache the size of Promethius Prime."

Scrabette turns to see Ikki, Erika, Koji, Karen, Dr.Aki, Miss Caviar, the Screws, and Phantom Renegade with there repaired Medabots. Scrabette realizes she just spilled the real name of Kunoichi.

"It's OK, Scrabette." says Amaya as she removes her mask/scarf.

The Other gasp as Amaya reveals herself to be a 10-year-old girl with black hair done in Erika's style.Erika tosses off her ninja outfit to reveal a white and black version of Erika's outfit.

"Wow, she has my style." says Erika

"What style?" says Ikki, still staring.

*WHAP!*

Ikki's face is now plastered to the floor thanks to Erika's fist.

"We'll explain things"

Amaya leads them to a presentation room, pulls a disc from her pullovers and inserts it into the display consule. The screen lights up as the video file plays.

[A 3D 128-bit picture of Promethius and four other monstrous Medanoids are shown. Promethius is highlighted.]

"Promethius is the fusion of the Beetle Type Medabot Firebug and Medafighter Kin Karyu. The Ancients tried to bridge the gap between Medabots and themselves, so they created a Techno Virus that could enhance a Medabot using humanoid organic matter. This was meant for small samples in a controlled enviroment. The Medanoids are the insane full absorption of the Medafighters.'

[Promethius's Model expands and Morphs into a monster the size of Giaganko, the Rubber Robo's infamous Super-Huge Weapon Medabot. It also shows a map with what appears to be firestorms.]

'Scrabette is an example of a True Medanoid. Promethius insanity has caused his immense powers to rage out of control. If we don't stop him, Promethius will continue to destroy without stop, finally mutating into an insanely powerful form the size of Giaganko called 'Promethius Prime' in 20 years. The damage and loss of life will be beyond belief!"

[Pictures od a destroyed city and a huge (Lands a Meadows) graveyard are shown!]

"NO WAY!" says Medabee,aggitated,"How can we stop that think!!"

"He's only 60% formed. My strongest attack, the Medaforce Medacannon only managed to damage him. He'll regenerate and eventually reach full power" says Scrabette, "Our only hope is the Techno Virus!"

[A tunneling electro-microscope view of the gold-color Techno-virus]

"Medanoid of Spirit, Ki has yet to awaken. If we can get his Rare Medal in time, we can use the Techno Virus to stop Promethius."

"So, where is it?" says Kogi

"The Medal is in the Medabot, Musha. The Medafighter's name is Ryuu Ishishu." says Amaya

[A Map is shown indicating the home and trtavel routes of Ishishu, Ryuu]

"Well what are we Waiting for!?!" says Medabee,"Let's get that Medal!!"

The entire group runs out the door. As there running down the hall, Erika asks a question, "Amaya, how do you known everything and why do you look like me???"

"That... is a secret" Amaya says, looking alot like Xellos.

Erika does a flying facefall. <I *HATE* Slayers!>

"Miss Amaya, you Really shouldn't do that." says Scrabette sounding like both Amelia and Brass.

Brass joins her Medafighter.

*******

[Bay Area]

[2 hours later]

With a monsterous roar, Promethius explodes from the rubble. It's red aura ignites the rubble into a bonfire.

"I WILL CRUSH YOU LIL' MEDANOID! i WILL RIP YOUR LIVING MEDAL FROM YOUR ACCURSED SHELL!! I YOU LOVE WILL BURN!!!!!"

Promethius takes off into the sky like a supersonic comet leaving a trail of burning plasma!

*******

[West Park]

Ryuu Ishishu is a tall silver-haired blue-eyed teenager dressed in a gray sweater and white pants. He also wears white sneakers and a white jacket. His medabot, Musha is a lilthe cross betweeen Samurai and White Sword with silver-highlight white armor. He carries an extremely long silver katana.

Musha

Type: Beetle-Samurai

Speciality: Energy Sword.

Medafighter: Ryuu Ishiku.

The entire Meda Hero group appears. Scrabette is in full armor mode under a New cloak and hood.

"Finally!" says Samantha, "This Guy sure gets around!"

"Ryuu Ishishu!" says Amaya, "I challenge you to a Robattle!"

"Agreed!" says Ryuu with a smirk.

"Then It agreed!" says Mr.Refree appearing in a fire hydrant costume, "This will be a submission Robattle. The Loser will submit one Medapart to the Loser. I Mr.Referee will act as Referee, so no one gets hurt! Medafighters Ready, GO!!!"

"Go Mushu!!"

"Go Scrabette!!"

[End of Chapter 4]