Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Medabots: Secret of the Scrab ❯ Medafotce Evolution. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MEDABOTS: SECRET OF THE SCRAB

by Spaceman

newfiespaceman@yahoo.ca

Monday, May 06, 2002

*******

Disclaimer: I don't own Medabots. No Infridgement, Profit, or Offense.

Timeline: 3 years after series. Ikki and Crew are 13.

Warning: Medabots will be destroyed and fighters beaten.

*******

Chapter 05: Medafotce Evolution.

*******

[West Park]

[Current]

Ryuu Ishishu is a tall silver-haired blue-eyed teenager dressed in a gray sweater and white pants. He also wears white sneakers and a white jacket. His medabot, Musha is a lilthe cross betweeen Samurai and White Sword with silver-highlight white armor. He carries an extremely long silver katana.

Musha

Type: Beetle-Samurai

Speciality: Energy Sword.

Medafighter: Ryuu Ishiku.

The entire Meda Hero group appears. Scrabette is in full armor mode under a New cloak and hood.

"Finally!" says Samantha, "This Guy sure gets around!"

"Ryuu Ishishu!" says Amaya, "I challenge you to a Robattle!"

"Agreed!" says Ryuu with a smirk.

"Then It agreed!" says Mr.Refree appearing in a fire hydrant costume, "This will be a submission Robattle. The Loser will submit one Medapart to the Loser. I Mr.Referee will act as Referee, so no one gets hurt! Medafighters Ready, GO!!!"

"Go Mushu!!"

"Go Scrabette!!"

The two Medabots leap into action. When there within two feet of each other, Ryuu yells, "Energy Sword!"

Musha draws it's sword, which glows with incadencent white fire. Scrabette does several complex gymnastic moves avoiding the white fire blade.

"Medaenforcers armor piercing!!" yells Amaya.

Scrabette's glowing white rounds tear threw Musha's armor. Fragments of Medaparts go flying and Musha's left arm is torn off. Musha falls to his knees, smoke pouring from the damage.

Ikki thinks as the Medabot falls. <Armor piercing!! Not Regulation anmo!>

"Legs: 27%.

Left arm: *Destroyed*.

Right arm: 69%.

Torso: 45%.

Head: 79%.

Average Damage : 44%."

"NO! MUSHA!!"

Musha suddenly glows white. "What's happening?!?" says Ryuu. A thought goes threw the Meda-Heroes. <Medaforce!>

"Just what I don't need" says Scrabette as she activates one of her hidden attacks.

Musha glowing white jumps into the air, his sword glowing like a white torch. Scrabette's coloring shifts from blue and gold to polished silver. Musha brings down his blade firing a arced wave of pure power. A stream of energy powerful enough to cut a aircraft carrier in two.

"MEDAFORCE SWORD STRIKE!!!"

"MIRRORFORCE!"

The blade of energy strikes the crossarmed Scrabette. Scrabette is knocked back, tearing a deep trench, before the blast is reflected back. The drained Musha can't even scream as the energy wave consumes him.

As the white brillance of the attack dies, Musha stands. Musha's scorned black armor and Medapart crumble away leaving a glowing tinpack that collapses. The Medal is ejected by the still functioning! mechanism.

"Function ceased! The Winner is Scrabette!!"

Amaya rushes forward and grabs the Rare Medal. She opens her travel pack and pulls out a device the size of a VCR remote. She loads the Medal and presses a button.

"Hey! What are you doing to my Medal!!!" yells Ryuu,as he runs up to her, "This battle was for parts!"

"Excuse me, my name is Dr.Aki of the Medabot Corporation" says guess-who, "Your Medal has been injected with a dangerous agent, Amaya hear is handling it."

"Dangerous Angent?? What are you talking about?!?"

"Done!" says Amaya as she removes the Medal and tosses it to Ryuu. Ryuu nearly crys out when he trys to grab it out of the air.

"ITE!! That's hot!!" he says dropping the burning hot Medal.

[Sky; Halfway to the Park]

[Same time]

A flock of waterfowl are flying peacefully, when they see a red light ahead.

**THOOM!!!**

A shower of smoldering ashes and charred feathers fall from the sky.

[Park]

[2 min later]

"ITE!" crys Ikki as Amaya removes the final needle from Ikki's arm. Phantom Renegade, Erika, and Ryuu are rubbing there arms too.

"First she defeats me, then burns me, now she stabs me!!" say Ryuu, "I know I owe them for cleaning my Medal, but this!"

Ikki nearly freaked when Amaya pulled out lancelet-like sterile needles from no where! He did freak when she proceed to use them on all of them in less than a minute! Amaya inserts the last needle into the Remote.

"What are you doing Amaya???" says Dr.Aki.

"One True Medanoid can't win against Promethius, but Five Medanoids can!"

"Woah!" says Medabee, "You want to evolve us into Medanoids!"

"No Choice. It will take at least Medanoid Medaforces to win."

Rokusho, Medabee, Brass, and Arcbettle look at each other. With a silent agreement, they turn to Amaya.

"OK" says Rokusho, "but how do we control our evolutions so we don't end up like Promethiud".

"I need to Load your Medals into the Remote. The DNA and Virus will be directly infused into the Medal. I re-insert the Medals. Then, the Medafighters must stand clear as it absorbs ambient organic matter for the transformation."

Suddenly, two white fireball hit the ground infront of them. The blast sends them flying. They land on there backs. Amaya nearly loses the Remote.

"PREPARE TO BE TERMINATED!!!!!"

Promethius floats in the air sorrounded by a blazing red battle aura. Lightning, blood red lightning, crawls across his body causing the seems and joints to glow white. Promethius clenches his fists and streams of plasma and fire flow threw the aura.

Amaya thinks fast and tosses the Remote to Dr.Aki. "Guys, get out of here! Me and Scrabette will lead him away!"

Ikki is about to protest, when three trees in the park burst into flames. The group scrambles and run into the woods.

Scrabette activates her battle mode. Amaya presses a button on her watch and is covered by a metallic silver version of her ninja outfit.

"HONOU!!!" Promethius roars releasing a huge fire blast from between its mandables. The air turns the grass into barren scorced earth. Amaya stands in a trademark Power Ranger's pose.

"Woah! Hot Stuff!" <I must be breathing too much monoxide!>

Scrabette launches her Missiles, but Promethius' aura destroys them before they can impact.The bullets of MedaEnfocers have even less effect. There destroyed by the aura like large Mosquitoes hitting a high-voltage bug-zapper.

Promethius makes a backhand motion releasing a wave of white plasma. Scrabette and Amaya jump, but the railing seperating the park from the bay is hit. The metal railing turns white hot and collapses.The molten steel hitting the scorced concrete with a sizzle.

Promethius roars in angry then fires white plasma bolts continously from his four hands. It resembles Dragonball Z's Renzoku Energy Dan also know as the Machine Gun Ki blast. The hundreds of white plasma bolts tear apart and stterile earth and bedock. Scrabette and Amyaa even with there agility, speed, and reflexes take numberous hits.

Amaya's silver shinobi outfit is made of the same material as industrial firefighter gear, so the damage is mostly suit. Scrabette's battle armor has medium-level damage.

"RRAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!"

Promethius fires a powered plasma beam at the duop, from his upper right arm. The beam of compressed blue-white plasma misses them, punching deep into the ground.

There is a pause.

Then the ground, 10 meter radius from the impact, collapses like a sinkhole. Geysers of fire explode from the collapsing earth, burying the duo under tons of sterile earth, fine ash, and burning rock.

Promethius raises all four arms and gathers his plasma into a huge white-blue sphere of plasma. The plasma archs from the surface like solar flares.

"NOW DIE!!!!"

[Other Side of the Park]

Medabee's Medal is the last to be re-inserted. Each Medabot was asked if they were sure they wanted this and they said yes.

"So how long is this going to take, Medabee?" says Brass, "I can feel Promethius' fire from here."

"How should I KNNNNNOOOAAHHHHIKIKIKKKKIKK!!!!!!!"

Medabee's form convulses and a golden solar aura, like he does under the Medaforce. Quickly followed by Rokusho's incadecent green, Arcbettle's fiery red aura, and finally Brass, with a misty blue. Tendrils like spiderweb-thin black wires explode from there forms.

The Screws, Dr.Aki, Miss Caviar, Karen and Koji, with the remaining Medabots run clear of the tendrils. They watch as the lawn dies. The soul seems to implode and crumble into dust as the tendrils absorb the organics. A 50-year-old Oak Tree trembles. The bark shatters off to reveal liquified insides. The liquified tree is absorbed with the tendrils into the four new cocoons.

The four metallic cocoons; one gold, one white-silver, one red-gold, and one blue-silver; pulsate as the Medabots within start there transformation into Medanoids. Ikki breaks the silence.

"Now all we can do is wait and hope!"

[End of 05]