Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Medabots: Secret of the Scrab ❯ Medafotce Evolution Part 2. ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MEDABOTS: SECRET OF THE SCRAB

by Spaceman

newfiespaceman@yahoo.ca

Tuesday, May 07, 2002

rev Wednesday, May 08, 2002

rev Thursday, May 09, 2002

rev Friday, May 10, 2002

*******

Disclaimer: I don't own Medabots. No Infridgement, Profit, or Offense.

Timeline: 3 years after series. Ikki and Crew are 13.

Warning: Medabots will be destroyed and fighters beaten.

*******

Chapter 06: Medafotce Evolution Part 2.

*******

[West Park]

[12 minutes since 05]

Medabot Scrabette barely stands on her own feet. Her armor is badly damaged, her left arm is twisted, and she's bleeding threw several deep gashes. Also, he paint job has been scorced a motted grey with droplets of cooling molten metal. Amaya's silver shinobi outfit is scorced black-grey and begin to breakapart. Thankfully, she only has first degree burns.

Promethius is still raging sorrounded by his plasma battle aura.

"DIE!!!!!"

Promethius fires another machine-gun-style plasma blast. The plasma hit the duo and the ground around them. Amaya crys out as the blast shreed her outfit and give 2nd and 3rd degree burns. Scrabette's outer armor explodes into burning fragments from the multiple impacts. The ground beneath them explodes as the rocks heat to over 3000.

As the smoke clears, the unconcious duo lay ob the ground, which is glowing like a firewalking pit.

[Cocoons]

13 minutes. For 13 minutes, the gang has been waiting.

"I can't stand this" says Koji, "I'm going to help Amaya and Scrabette."

"Woah!" says Ikki, "You'll get roasted!"

"I don't need to win, all I need to do is distract that hothead!!" says Koji as Sumilidon steps forward.

The Screws' Medabots step forward along with Neutranurse and Belzelga.

"We can be distracting" says Peppercat, "I've got speed. Totalizer has his missiles. Crosserdog has guns. Neutranurse can keep the heat off and Belzelga's Punch can distract anyone."

The Medafighters agree and give there watches to Koji. Koji says thanks, then races off with the Medabots towards the battle.

<Come on Medabee, we need you> thinks Ikki starting at the pulsating golden cocoon. <We need you.>

[Battle field]

Promethius is about to throw a *Huge* sphere of blue-white plasma on the motionless duo. His aura is gone absorbed by the plasma sphere.

Suddenly, a missile barrage hits Promethius. He loses control of the plasma. The lands 10 meters behind him, exploding with enough force to send Promethius flying 30 meters forward.

"STRONG PUNCH!!"

"HAMMER FIST!!"

Promethius gets a double metal knuckle sandwich.

As Promethius is flying, a certain red feline Medabot flips over him, delivering a powerful electrical shock.

Then rapid-fire bullets and missile bombard him again.

"ENOUGH! TIME TO DIE LITTLE MEDABOTS!!!!"

Promethius twists and lands on his feet and vanishes. He appears between Crosserdog and Totalizer (Crosser on left, Rotalizer on right), standing perpendicual. He extends all four arms, so two ate pointing straight at each Medabot. With a yell, jets of burning plasma explode from his clawed hands.

Crosserdog and Totalizer are caught in the plasma like a leaf in a storm's wind. There Medaparts crack, shatter, and burn away. There bare damaged tinpacks land 30 meters away.There glowing hot medals falling to the burning ground.

Promethius then appears infront of Peppercat. The female Medabot doesn't have a chance as Promethius delivers a modified (because of four arms) version of Iori Yagami's Deadly Flower combo. A flaming double punch hits her hard, a second Double punch sends her into the air. As Peppercat is sent flying back, he jumped forward with both fists locked together, with both sets of arms, over his head and brought them down on Peppercat's airborne form. The result was a sickening crunch as Peppercat impacted with the hard ground.

Peppercat hits the ground hard. Promthius lands on her crushing alot of her Medaparts. He picks her up with a sickening amount of cruelty.

"Let her go!" says Sumilidon.

Promethius smirks then tosses her lifeless short-curcuiting form into the Bay.

Sumnildon lets out a cry and attacks the laughing Promethius.

[Cocoons]

The Cocoons are opening.

The Golden Cocoon dissolves into golden flames. The new Medabee is revealed. A golden skinned humanoid with biomorphic golden/yellow biomorphic armor, black eyes, and black hair. He still has his laser canons and the missile launchers. He looks alot like Ikki.

The White-Silver cocoon dissolves into white glowing mist. Rokusho now stands taller than medabee with a sleek white armored body. He has red eyes, white skin, and white hair. He looks like a cross between a ninja and a vampire.

He also was his horns and a modified chambara sword.

The Red-Gold cocoon bursts into flame and dissolves. Arcbettle looks Phantom Renegade dressed like hi-tech Knight. He was red armor, white skin, black eyes, and short black hair done in PR's style. His guns have been modified and the head and chest horns resemble the horns of a real beetle, but metal.

Finally, the Blue-silver one dissolves to reveal a Red-eyed, white-skinned, blue-haired version of Scrabette dressed in a Brass-style metallic seifuku. She looks alot like Erika.

[Battlefield]

Sumilidon stands on smoking leg parts. Two rapid-fire energy blasts tear into his chest with explosions of Medapart fragments and a cry of pain.

Neutranurse's smoking form lies nearby, her systems burned out by trying to stop a huge plasma blast.

Promethius smirks and leaps up fire another couple energy beams from his upper right hand. These blasts tear straight threw the Medabot's chest and out the back. Sumilidon releases a cloud of smoke and gases from his air vents/audio box (mouth), before turning grey and going offline.

Promethius is smoking from its vents, its powers taxed by the battle. He away from the fallen warriors.

"IT ENDS NOW! SOVEREIGN...!!!!!!!!"

A huge ball of dark purple-blue plasma forms bewteen his raised claws. A howling wind blows as the dark plasma heats ambient air. A shimmering tornado forms around Promethius as dark lightning arcs from the sphere.

"TRI-CANNON!!!!"

"LASER CANON!!!!"

"LASER SHOOTER!!!"

Three beams of energy smash into the sphere detonating it! The massive explosion illuminates the entire park and rips trees out of the ground. Two runner on the other end of the park are sent flying into the bushes.

As the white light clears, Promethius stands in 30 meter deep black crater. Promethius is missing two arms and his armor is cracked up and scorced motted grey. A red light sorrounds the armor, the result of the armor superheating the air to form a thin layer of plasma.

Promethius looks up to see the four New Medanoids.

"Ready to kiss your ass goodbye." says Medabee.

Promethius roars, then smirks. With a glass-shattering shriek, two new arms explode from the stumps in a spray of mercury-like liquid.

"YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF!"

Prmothius jets out of the crater, the ground beneath him literally exploding.

Brass and Medabee dodge out the way, turn and fire there new Medanoid guns at Promethius' back. The armor-piercing rounds tear threw the back armor into the monster's organs. The Monster is propelled by the rounds forward.

Arcbettle appears infront of the out of control Medanoid, smashing his fist into Promethius' insectoid mouth. Then, his Neo-Tri-Canon's shells at shot at point black range. The neo-shells tear threw chest armor, causing explosions on his back.

Promethius is about to fall down, when Rokusho appears as a white blur. His Neo-Chambara sword ready to decapitate the pyromaniac. Promethius body explodes with light, like a military flare.

[High above]

[seconds later]

Promethius stares down at the Medanoid warriors.

<Those weaklings almost got me! I never thought I would have to use my greatest attack, but I need to destroy them quickly. My systems are majorly over-taxed.>

Promethius fires his plasma bolt minigun attack, but this time red blasts into a clear sky. The attack is similar to Ryuujin's Hellfire as it begins to rain fire and plasma.

[Below]

Medabee shields Brass from the fire. Rokusho is fast enough to avoid the large fireballs and Arcbettle is use to the heat. "Woah! What's that maniac doing??" says Medabee, "Trying to ruin our new pain job."

"A distraction" says Rokusho.

[High above]

Promethius floats sorrounded by a bubble of red energy. The pools of silvery blood glow and dissolve into light. White light pours from the seems and cracks of the armor.

The bubble shifts from the fiery red to sun orange-yellow to white fire to blue flame to deathly violet flame. With a roar of power, Promethius armor seems to flow and heal itself.

Promethius raises his hands and forms a blue-purple plasma sphere like he did before, but this one is alot bigger. Over 15 meters is radius. Winds like that of a hurricane form as monsterous lightning strikes the entire park.

"SOVEREIGN...!!!!!!"

[Below]

Scrabette awakens and sees the ball of plasma in the sky. She struggles to stay online.

<The Sovereign Firestorm! The Medaforce. Must Help!>

Scrabette strains and activates a link Amaya installed. Rokusho, Arcbettle, Brass, and Medabee hear her voice, like telepathy. He curcuits use the last of there voluntary energy

<"My Friends, the Firestorm will turn the city into a scorced earth wasteland, if you don't stop it. Use the Medaforce!"> she sends out before going offline again.

"Medabee" says Brass, "I never had a Rare Medal, I don't how!"

"SOVEREIGN...!!!!!!"

"No time like now to learn" says Medabee taking her hand.

Rokusho's enhanced Medaforce activates a silver battle aura exploding around him. Arcbettle's aura of fire is next to form. Medabee aura of gold fire forms. Brass continues to strain.

"...FIRESTORM!!!!!!"

The massive ball of destructive energy and plasma begins it's descent.

Rokusho feels his speed reach hypersonic levels and his blade's energy erupt.

"CHAMBARA HEAVEN!!!!"

A flow of energy explodes from the Chambara sword at the plasma ball. The sphere of desolation's slow descent decrees further.

Arcbeetles feels like an exploding star as his Medaforce supercharges him.

"NOVA PROMINENCE!!!!"

An immense red energy blast joins the Chambara Heaven slowing the SF further.

Medabee concentrates as the power surges, channeling it instead of allowing it to destroy him.

"MEDAFORCE MEDACANNON!!!!!"

Medabee's superbeam, equal to Scrabette's own monsterous blast, hits the sphere stopping it in the air.

Brass hears a voice in her head. <you can do it, Brass>. Weither it was Medabee, Scrabette, or herself is unknown. Brass' blue aura forms then with an act of will ingnites into a raging blue battle aura. Brass feels pain asthe power burns in her curcuits and neo-veins. She focuses and channels.

Medabee, Rokusho, and Arcbettle are losing power rapidly.

"MEDAFORCE FINAL SHOT!!!!!"

Brass is blow to the ground as a blue blast erupts from her.

The small blue sphere strikes the SF plasma sphere and vanishes. Promethius roars with laughter as the sphere begins to descend again. He knows he has won!

Suddenly, the Final Shot shoots out of the back of the Sovereign Firestorm attack. Promethius roars in agony as the Final Shot hit him cosuming him in a vapor-like blue flame.

The Good. The Blue shot only causes minor damage, thats good for Promethius.

The Bad. The shock disrupted his control of the plasma sphere.

The sphere without Promethius to hold it together, breaks apart and explodes like nuke!!

[Epilogue]

Medabee awakens in a hospital room. He's partial covered by bandages and lying in a hospital bed. He turns to see Scrabette, Rokusho, Arcbettle, and Brass next to him. On the other wall, are the beds of Amaya, Ikki, Erika, Dr.Aki, Koji, Karen, Miss Caviar, and the Screws. The non-Medanoid Medabots are on tables near the far wall.

"What happened??" says Medabee.

"When Brass' Final Shot hit Promethius, he lost control of his attack. The blast destroyed most of the parl, but we all managed to survive" says Amaya, "Promethius wasn't so lucky. The blast not only superheated and smashed him, but detonated his plasma... conduits."

Amaya points to the other far wall, next to door. A technician is holding a cylinderal glass container filled with metallic ash with burnt-out curcuits. On top is the burnt out half of Promethius' head!!!

"HOLY!"

A nurse comes in with a clipboard and noticed the shocked, awake kids. She walks over to Amaya with a smile.

"Hi Amaya-chan, it's good that your up. We need to finish the paper work, so I have a few questions. First, I need your full name, your birthday, and your parents names."

"Well" says a badly blushing Amaya, "My name is Amaya Tenryuo, I will be born 8 months from today, and my parents are Ikki and Erika."

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!"

[I suck at Epilogues]

[end]