Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Missing...But Am I Missed ? ❯ Party and Engaged ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I should be working on my songfics....but I just fell like writing the next chapter to 'Missing'...2 chapters in one day...my best yet....

The couples are the same as the last chapter....(Mainly Koji/Karin, some Alex/Ikki, and a little Medabee/Brass)

I own : Alex Kamiya....and it has NOTHING to do with Digimon.....I just thought it sounded good. And Alex is a Girl name...for this story....since it can be a name for both genders.

The beginning will be FULL OF DETAILS of theirs lives from when they were 12....so please be patient. It gives some important info. Even if it doesn't sound like it now.

It's a boring chapter...but everything and one needs character building....

Missing...But Am I Missed ?
By: Ryoko Lover 4-ever
I don't own Medabots but I own Alex Kamiya....well...sort of...

'Party and Engaged'

10 Years After 1st Chapter

Ikki stood next to the refreshment table at Koji's party. Not having any fun...there really was nothing to do. Just a big fancy party for everyone who worked at the Medabot Corp. Koji had a reason for throwing it....but he wouldn't say what it was. He invited the ENTIRE building. Yes, Ikki and Koji worked there. He also invited a few other friends. Like the 'Screws'. After 12 years....they were still a group....but they did better than when they were younger. Rintaro and Henry with his wife. And who could forget....all of their Medabots too.

But according to Koji....the most special person there was...Karin. Karin and Koji have been going out since they were 13....but were official when they were 15, mainly because their parents wouldn't let them date until they were 15. And now their 22. 9 years isn't so bad. And they haven't even done 'it' yet.

Ikki was okay with it....he was devastated when they found out Erika had runaway and needed to be alone for awhile. While many think he's gotten over it...he really hasn't. Around this time, when she left, he got over Karin and realized he had been a real jerk to Erika.

Everyone knew she had runaway cause...1) She left her medawatch and 2) Some of her clothes and other things were missing, Like her camera, notepad, a few pencils and pens, her laptop, and a few bathroom items. (Toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, ect.)

But no one knew where she had runaway to...They tried e-mailing her....she just never replied.

Over time...many figured why she ran away. Everyone had figured that the main reason she had runaway was because of Ikki and he agreed with that. Other than him...there really wasn't any other BIG reason. There were a few small but not as big as him.

Since it has been 10 years since anyone had heard from her (or some think) most think she is dead.

No one knew why she left Brass behind...they couldn't find a reason that she would hate Brass. Brass needed a medafighter...she really didn't want to stay with Erika's mom for it hurt to much. So Karin took her in...until Erika showed back up. But now, even Brass is having doubts that she is still alive. Brass is doing much better than Ikki...but she is still hurting.

How about we go to someone else now. Koji and Ikki are still Top Medafighters. Ikki is number one and Koji is still two. Space Medafighter X had quit around when they were 18. It would be anyone's guess who number three is...Come on guess...Don't know...it's Samantha and Peppercat. Koji could of been number one but he's been busy at the Medabot Corp. after taking Dr. Aki's place as president .

Koji and Karin live in the same mansion along with their medabots...all 3. Like I said NO kids and they aren't married yet (A/N: YET !!! Look at title of chapter) But they do have many maids and butlers. Oh yeah Karin also works at the Medabot Corp.

Henry got married....after he was in jail for 2 years. He was in jail because he told everyone he was the Phantom Renagrade. He started working at the 24 Hopmart again after he got out. And there he found his wife. Now he's 2 years married, with a child on the way. Instead of working at the Hopmart....he's owns the chain of 24 Hopmarts. He has a little secret that he hasn't told ANYONE....only Dr. Aki and Rintaro also know.

Rintaro works for the Medabot Corp. like most of them do. He's not married yet....but has a girlfriend. Who's a lot taller than him.

Dr. Aki is retired and lives in a house....FULL of chocolate pudding. He bought himself a lifetime supply of it.

The Screws are still in business but they also have jobs of their own. Samantha and Spyke are engaged. Sloan is single but doesn't mind. Samantha is a famous ballerina...who would of thought. Spyke works at Medabot Corp. and Sloan works at a restaurant.

Ikki is co-president at the Medabot Corp. He lives in a mansion like Koji and Karin's...With Medabee. He has no girlfriend...and has NEVER had one. He liked Karin before...but they never did go out. He's mainly been depressed for the past 10 years...but Medabee has tried to cheer him up most of the time. Everyone is afraid that he might do something really drastic one day.

(A/N: FINALLY...Back to the party)

That should be everybody....I forgot to say but there was ONE reporter there. From the 'Tokyo Press'....Dr. Aki had invited her. Koji would never have invited the press but Dr. Aki asked for just one. "THE WORLD HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW." he said. She was taking pictures left and right...of EVERYBODY...and scribbling stuff down in her notepad.

"Hey Man. Are you okay ?" Medabee said has came up to Ikki.

"Hm...Yeah I guess."

"Don't tell me your thinking of her ?"

"I guess I won't tell you then."

-_- (what medabee looks like)

"Never mind. But try to enjoy yourself. Okay, Ikki. There are a lot a single girls here...there must be a least ONE that you can maybe dance with or go on a date with"

"I'll try but I don't think there is anyone out there. They all like me either cause I'm famous or rich."

Just then Koji found a microphone and started talking through it...with Karin by his side.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE ! ATTENTION !"

Everything went silent. All eyes were on Koji.

"I'd like to take this moment to say thank you to all of you who came this evening."

"Now is the time...the reason why invited you all here."

"As you know...or I hope you do....Karin and I have been dating since we were 13 years old." he turned to Karin "We've been through thick and thin. If it was fighting with each other, having family problems, or to things with our friends. We've always been there for each other. And I've loved you since I first saw you when we were 4 to this very moment and I shall love you till the day that I die...even beyond that." he got on one knee and said "Karin will make me the happiest guy ever and marry me ?" (A/N: SO sappy)

Lots of 'ohs' and 'aws' were heard from the crowd...and a few flashing lights of cameras...One in particular. That girl from the newspaper.

Ikki looked at her and felt something in his heart. Like it just got shot with a arrow.

"Yes, Koji. I will marry you." Karin said over the microphone.

Ikki hadn't really heard her...he was still looking at the reporter.

Koji and Karin then kissed and Ikki snapped out of his little faze and looked back at Koji and Karin.

After he figured out what happened...he looked back at the spot where the girl was...but she wasn't there anymore. He looked around but couldn't find her. He got depressed all over again.

"Ikki ??? Yo, Ikki ???" He heard Medabee say

"What is it ???" he asked....still looking around for the girl.

"What are you looking for ?"

He gave up...she wasn't around anywhere...."Nothing Medabee, Nothing..."

"Whatever you say man..." Medabee then left Ikki alone and went to talk with Brass and Koji.

Ikki sighed. 'What if she was already married or had a boyfriend. It wouldn't have mattered. I could never find a girl as beautiful as her...that ACTUALLY likes me for who I am."

"Hi." a voice interrupted his thoughts...it sounded familiar to him...but he wasn't sure where...

He turned around to face the voice. To his surprise and delight it was the reporter girl.

"H-hi." he stuttered. Blushing a little.

"Why are you sad ?"

"Hm...I'm not sad." he said in a sad voice.

"Yeah right. And I'm the Queen of England. What wrong ?" she asked

'Wow...she cares and she most likely doesn't even know who I am' he thought

"Just thinking about a friend."

"Oh no, it isn't Karin is it ??? You've loved her all your life and now someone else has her..." she started saying really fast...

"No, no. I don't like Karin like that...She's just a friend. I was thinking of someone else"

"Who ?" she said, clutching her camera.

"An old friend...that's all."

She could tell that he didn't want to talk about it...

"Where's my manners ? My name is Alex Kamiya." she said while holding out her hand.

"Mine's Ikki Tenryo." held out his hand. They shook hands for about 20 seconds.

"Freeze" Alex said holding up he camera *CLICK*

It took Ikki a few minutes to finally be able to see again.

"Oops...Sorry. Next time I'll turn the flash off" she smiled at him.

He blushed just a little..."Um are you going to ask me for my autograph ?"

"No. Why should I ?"

"Cause everybody else does...Um...are you from around here ?" he said....trying to keep the conversation going.

"Sorta. I lived here when I was little...Then I moved when I was 12 to America. And here I am...Back...I've missed this place so much."

"Did you live in this city...no offence but I don't remember you ?"

"I lived on the far west of the city."

"Are you thirsty ?" he asked politely, trying to make her like him. He wasn't sure what he was doing... Part of him said, 'Ask the girl out when you find out she's single. The other part said...What about Erika ??? You can't forget her now can you ?

"Sure" they walked over to the table and talked some more.

"Hey...Look Medabee..." Brass said to Medabee.

"Hm ? What ?" she pointed over to Ikki and Medabee looked at him chatting with Alex.

"Oh My GOD ! He's talking with a girl !!! I don't believe it...Repeat...I DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SEE !!!"

"Calm down Medabee....Let's tell Karin and Koji"

They told them and they too were shocked...

"You know...she looks familiar..." said Sumilidon

Back with Ikki and Alex

Ikki had found out a lot about her.

She worked for the 'Tokyo Press', she lived here when she was younger, she lived in a mansion too, and she had no boyfriend. He knew he liked her...but wasn't so sure about her.

"Um...would you like to maybe...um...go out someday ?" he asked shyly.

"Uh....Sure ! Here's my number and address. Call me or come over someday. K ?"

"Ok....sure..." he said very stunned...'Did she just give me her number ? Someone pinch me from this dream...'

"Hello ??? Ikki ??? Snap out of it..." she said

"Hello ???"

"I know !!!....I hope this doesn't make him faint..."

She then kissed him...not on the cheek...on the mouth....

Yep that worked...It snapped Ikki out of his daydream.

Over on the other side of the room

Karin, Koji, Medabee, and Brass...saw the whole thing....

"I hope Ikki doesn't do anything stupid for him to ruin this chance." said Medabee

Everyone else just shook their heads....

Ikki and Alex

"What were you thinking about ?" Alex asked a very, VERY stunned Ikki.

"Um...nothing..." he saw her looking at the side of the room....

"I saw that Karin has two Medabots...why is that ?" she asked...not very enthusiastic.

"Uh...oh yeah....um....a friend of mine disappeared when I was 12. And she left her medabot here. So Karin took her in."

"Oh..." Alex saw him look sad...she figured out this was the same person from earlier.

She yawned...and looked at her watch....10:00pm

"Oh dear....It's late. I better be getting home."

"Wait up" Ikki shouted "Do you have work tomorrow ?" Tomorrow was a Saturday.

"No. Why ?"

He started blushing again...she thought it was so funny and cute.

"Cause I wanted to take you on a tour of the city. Since you just moved in last week and haven't been here for 10 years. But if you don't want to then I'll understand." he said sadly.

"I'd love to ! How about you pick me up at um...say...10:00 ?"

"Sure..." he went back into his dream world

"Bye, Ikki." she gave him a quick good-bye kiss....and walked away...

Medabee along with everyone else came up to him...

"Yo !!! Ikki what was that ?"

"That was a good-bye kiss from Alex Kamiya." he sighed happily....

Dr. Aki, Rintaro, Henry looked at each other with questioning faces....

"Congratulations Ikki !" Brass said

"So are you going out with her again ?" asked Koji

"Yep...Tomorrow at 10:00." he sighed happily again.

"Are you okay, dude ?" Rintaro asked

Alex looked back at everyone....'If only he knew...If only they all knew...'

~So....do you like it ? I know this chapter was boring...but you need character building in storys and show alike.~
~Please review...Next chapter may not be better but...it will get better soon....REVIEW....If I don't get a least 3....then I'm not going on~