Mega Man Fan Fiction ❯ The Upgrades ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
CHAPTER 3

Once she found where Mega Man was -- an access terminal in a remote part of the mansion -- Roll pushed open the door quietly to not startle him.  For a robot, information accumulation could be daunting and needed concentration.  

His chair was back to her so only the top of his head showed.  But she could hear him breathing.  Heavy, rugged.  On the computer screen, a human male and female engaged in coitus.

Her breath caught in her throat.  Did she continue walking in?  She'd already seen his new parts, but did he adopt the same privacy taboos as humans?

The camera turned upward, angled to show most of the female's hunched body with the male behind, thrusting mechanically.  The woman clenched her teeth while she white-knuckled a couch.  Her hazy eyes sparkled as she spouted trite phrases, asking him to "give it to her", to "wreck her pussy", and if he "liked to feel it tight".  

The male, meanwhile, fired one rapid grunt after another, as if he were somewhere else.  His face had a glazed expression, like his skin, where sweat glistened all over his taut body.  He slammed against her over and over.  It seemed almost violent.  

As she watched, her cheeks reddened.  Her throughput quickened also -- a brief surge of overclocking processes.  It was the same feeling as when she'd touched herself down there.

She strafed across the room for a better view.  Rock had one blue hand braced against the chair's arm rest.  The other gripped his cock.  He bucked into his fist at the same pace as the man in the video.  

When she first saw his penis, soft and spongy, she had no feelings one way or the other.  It was a new part of his architecture -- curious and nothing else.  Maybe now that she saw it erect, rigid, and active, something snapped inside her.  A yearning, gluttonous and avaricious.

Mega Man's breath increased, then stalled.  His voice strained, like an audio error.  Then Roll realized -- he was having an orgasm.  

Roll knew, in all ways, this was wrong.  She had interloped on an intimate moment.  Not only that, but this was her brother.  Maybe not in the biological sense, but in the relationship sense.  On the other hand, that relationship was defined by human conventions.

Mega Man's shoulders slumped.  He let out a deep, cleansing breath, like a great weight had lifted off him.  He rotated his chair and spotted her.

"Hi, Roll," he said.  "How are you?"

"Good," Roll said, betraying none of her feelings.  She was trying hard not to stare at Rock's crotch -- his hands still around his fat member -- but the impulse was unbearable.  "I came to see what you've learned.  I see you're still exploring."  

"I have.  Here, let me send you some info."  

Mega Man sent Roll wireless data -- pure numbers, test cases, experiments, and statistics -- quantifiable data regarding physiological experiences only a computer would be interested in.  

"Looks interesting," Roll said.  While a subprocess analyzed the data, her attention focused on the video.  The woman pulled out of intercourse, scrambled off the couch, and knelt on the floor.  She looked up hungrily with mouth gaping as the man stroked his penis.  A small spurt of white gel streaked across her face.

"What is that?" Roll asked, even though she knew the biology behind it.  "Why would anyone do that?"

"I don't know," Mega Man said.  "But it's in nearly EVERY video I've found.  The encounter always ends when the man ejaculates on some part of her body.  Her face or in her mouth usually."

"That doesn't make any sense to me.  The man is essentially masturbating.  The intercourse should be the most pleasurable and intimate part.  For both parties."

"There must be something visually satisfying about it to be so prolific."

"I suppose."  Roll allowed herself a quick glance at Mega Man's penis, now that she had a reason.  Its puffy head poked out of his grip.  "Can you ejaculate like that?"

"I can.  I've only tried a few times as an experiment.  It's a bit of an unnecessary mess, just produces a few teaspoons of protein gel.  It uses the same matter replication circuitry as my Mega Buster, for making physical weapons like the Hard Knuckle or Search Snake."

Roll's mind jumped to vulgar interpretations of the weapon terms.  What was going on?  She couldn't stop thinking about sex, about having it, having something inside her.  And most of all, why was she thinking about doing it with Mega Man?  Because he was the closest one in the room?  Because the act was taboo itself?  Because his dick was sitting out there in her face?

"Interesting," Roll said.

Mega Man turned to the screen.  "There's plenty of interesting things out there.  I've only scratched the surface.  Different body shapes.  Different positions.  Different scenarios.  Here, I saved this one.  Thought you'd find it amusing."

He typed out a file address.  A movie faded up of a sexy woman in a skimpy French maid's outfit talking to a burly construction worker.  "A housekeeper and a handyman," Mega Man said.

"Like us," Roll said.  She swallowed.

"I know.  Isn't that funny?"

Roll and Rock watched the video for a moment.  The handyman explained that he had done some work on the pool, and was now asking for payment.  The maid explained that the owners were out of the house for the day, and she had no way to pay.  

"Apparently this is one of the more prominent clichés of pornographical acting," Mega Man said.  

"'Acting' being a subjective term," Roll said.  Each player kept stepping over the other's lines, as if they were improvising.  The shot never cut away either -- no edits, no retakes.

The man reiterated his dilemma and that he wasn't going to leave.  The maid, looking the man lasciviously up and down, suggested she could offer an alternative form of recompense.

Rock and Roll watched them go through the motions for several minutes -- the dispassionate kissing, the groping, the awkward walk to the couch, and the oral sex.  

"Whoa," Roll said.  Despite the lack of engrossment, a chill of moisture on her groin suddenly presented itself.  She stepped back, having no idea her body could do things she didn't even know about.  

"What?" Mega Man asked.

"Lubrication.  Down there."

"I didn't know you could do that."

"I didn't know either," Roll said, with equal delight and horror.  "I wasn't expecting it."

"There's a lot I didn't expect either.  I guess that's left as an exploration exercise to us," Mega Man shrugged.  "I mean, I've studied the aspects.  But it's one thing to know about it, and another to experience it."

Roll nodded, unnerved by the surprise wetness.  And in front of him.  Him talking about it like he didn't know she was a woman.  And he was a man.

"Do you think you're ready to have sex?" Roll asked.

Mega Man, for the first time, took his hand off his penis.  Now flaccid, it flopped over like a limp noodle.  One hand scratched his chin while the other sat on the armrest.

"Well... I'd say yes.  But I've been thinking about that, and I'm not sure it's three laws safe."  

Roll murmured.  She hadn't thought of that, but it made sense.  

"I mean, there are humans who enjoy mixing pleasure and pain, and others who feign resistance, who give mixed signals.  Plus robots and humans are built differently -- one misstep might result in a violation."

"I guess we'd have to practice on another robot before we're ready," Roll said.

"Oh, no, no.  I could never ask Dr. Light to do that.  I've already bothered him enough, I can't ask him to build a whole new robot just for sexual experimentation."

"He doesn't have to."  Roll took a breath.  If she didn't do it now, she'd be afraid to try again later.  "We could always practice with, um... each other."

Rock shriveled up in his chair.  "Don't you think that's kind of... I mean, we're... like, siblings.  I mean, almost.  We share an AI base."

"We're only siblings by human conventions.  Because Dr. Light says so.  You and I both know robots don't work like that."

If robots had to follow different laws than humans, they followed different norms as well.  Robots shared no families, no genetics, no established rules, except what humans imposed.  

"I guess that's true," Mega Man said.  "But other humans might.  I'm certain Dr. Light would become extraordinarily upset."

"I'm certain too.  But he doesn't have to know.  Come on, you said it yourself -- it's one thing to know and another to experience.  Don't you want to find out what it's all about?  You don't want to be stuck masturbating all your life."

"I guess.  There are some humans that find even that wrong."

"Right, just because they're humans doesn't mean they make the right judgments.  And don't you find me sexually attractive?"

Roll pulled off the straps of the red dress she always wore.  Her breasts ballooned out, ripened from seeing so much arousing imagery.

"Well, yes.  I..."

"I think you're attractive."  Roll allowed herself to gaze longingly at Rock's thick hose, dangling off the edge of his chair.  "I've been imagining what this could be like for a long time."

"But you're my sister."

"Maybe," Roll said.  "But we're the only two robots in the world who can have sex."

Her pink nipples pointed at him.  Rock wanted to know what they felt like, from the creamy underside to the perky areolas, to the smooth midriff leading down to...

"No, I can't," he said.

"It's all right, Rock.  It's not like we really have a choice, if you think about it."

Rock nodded.  "All right, I guess we can try some sex acts.  Just for experience.  Let's take it slow, though.  No penetration."

"And if it doesn't work, we can always stop, right?"

"Right."  

Roll shimmied the rest of the way out of her dress and kicked it aside.  She stood before her brother, stark-naked.  

"Wow," Mega Man said, eyes glued to her crotch.  "You look really good."  

"Now you," Roll said.

Although his main attraction was already on display, Mega Man stripped off his shorts and shirt.  They both stood in front of each other, boy and girl, with naked peach-colored flesh.

"Now what should we do?" Mega Man asked.

"Well, I've been wanting to do this since I entered the room."

Roll dropped to her knees in front of Mega Man and cupped his manhood with her palm.  She brought it to her lips and popped the head into her mouth like a cherry.  Rock arched his back as Roll swirled her tongue around his head.  

"Is it good?" Roll asked, her mouth partially full.

"It feels fantastic," he said.  "You were right, this is much better than masturbation."

She attacked his manhood with untested fervor.  Not only had she been desiring it this whole time, the act gave her a tremendous feeling of power.  She had spent all her life in servitude, but this was different.  She was doing the work, yet she had the control.  She was on her knees before him, but had the power to give the pleasure or pain.

Mega Man swam his fingers through her thin blond hair, over the fine grain of her tight pony tail.  His hand ran over her ear and down to her shoulder.  Soon he found himself bucking his hips into her mouth in the same rhythm.  Roll smiled to herself.  She knew he would come around eventually, unable to resist.  

"Do you want me to try it to you?" Mega Man asked.

Roll pulled back and wiped her mouth.  "Sure."  She pulled her hair out of her face.  "Do you just want me to lay down on the floor or..."

"I guess that's fine."  

Roll rolled onto her back with knees bent and spread as far as she could.  "Is this all right?"

Mega Man gazed into her divide.  He expected it to be like a trim curtain, but her labia was engorged, expanding her vulva into a wide open tunnel.  She was clearly aroused.  And though it wasn't aesthetically pleasing, something about it pulled him deeper into the moment.

"Do you prefer me to use my fingers or my... tongue," Rock asked.

"Um, I don't know.  This is new for me.  Try just rubbing it first, I guess."  She was afraid plunging his mouth in might be too gross.

Mega Man squeezed his fingertips down her thighs, then up the thin folds of skin between.  She hummed in delight.  

"Mm, just like that," she said.

Rock caressed the skin around her legs.  She probably thought he was teasing her, but he was still hesitant to touch her in that area.  It felt awkward and wrong to be doing that to someone, least of all his sister.  

But eventually, her moans waned in interest.  Mega Man ran two fingers up her cuntlips.  Her natural secretions leaked out around her labia so it felt like a wet sponge.  Roll's hips spasmed.  "You like that?"

"Yes.  Put your finger on my clit."

"Your what?  Oh."  Once Mega Man found the right files, he wet his fingers and massaged the apex of her vagina.  She moaned and arched her back.  "That's good," she said, grabbing both breasts.

Mega Man was excited.  Even without direct stimulation, performing a sexual act was arousing.  She leaned against the tip of his finger in same rhythm.  In fact, the iterations nearly matched in timing.

"Put them inside me," she said.  

"You sure?  I don't know if..." Mega Man felt this was the point of no return.

"Don't stop now."

Mega Man figured if he'd come this far, he might as well.  He started with his index finger, pushing it in slowly.  She froze for a moment.  

"Are you...?"

"No, no, it's okay."  Her modifications didn't include a hymen -- there would be no point.  The seizure came from sheer shock mixed with agonizing pleasure.  There was something inside, something not meant to be there.  And by someone who wasn't supposed to do it.  The sensation drove her nuts.

When their eyes connected, he slid all the way into her.  She moaned, but didn't break eye contact.  

"Just like that.  I want to feel it," Roll said, teeth gritted.  She grabbed his hand, and pulled his greased fingers further inside.  "Yes, push it in and out."  Roll ground her hips against his fingers.  

Mega Man withdrew and added a second digit, to simulate a phallus more closely.  Now that he was more confident she was enjoying it, he pumped faster.  He drove them deep to cover all the walls of her vagina.  

With his fingers buried as deep in her as they would go, he paused.  When her pleading eyes met his again, he hooked his fingers again dragged them out, scraping across her sensitive hole.  

"Oh my god, what are you doing to me?"

Mega Man took out his fingers from her tunnel.  They were thinly coated in her slime.  He had no idea what it was -- some kind of nucleo-peptide solution -- but it didn't seem to harm him.  The smell was actually stimulating him -- a musky, vibrant aroma.  It made him hunger to go further.

As a test, he placed a kiss on the inside of her left thigh.  Her leg muscles contracted and she gasped.  He generously kissed all the insides of her thighs and just above her pubic mound.  

Then he set his mouth on her pea-sized bud, and circled his tongue around it.

"That's it.  Oh, god, something's happening," she said.

"What's it like?"

"I don't know.  I can't describe it.  It's just... good.  Exciting."

The fresh scent tickled his nose, like a fertile earth after a rain.  At first he lapped up and down, slow and thick.  Then darted in and out.  To keep her from shifting, he wrapped his arms around her thick, smooth legs.  

That drove her crazy.  Roll shuddered and shriveled against her brother's mouth.  Each tickle made her twitch.  She couldn't help it.  Wetness surrounded her legs, part saliva, part juices.  

She arched her back, slid her hands idly down her side, as if she was trying to do something but didn't know what.  Mega Man wanted to share that feeling.  He wanted to join her in the sensation.  

"Why did you stop?" Roll asked.

Mega Man considered before answering.  "Do you really want to?" he asked.

"Want to what?  Oh."  Roll nodded.  "Yes.  God, yes."

"How should we do it?"  Mega Man sat up on his knees.  "I mean, there's a variety of positions."

"Well, most reflect a certain influence structure in a two-person relationship.  One tends to take a dominant role -- guiding decisions, being assertive."  

"As in a dance," Mega Man said.  He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.  "But that's usually determined by gender roles or subtle gestures.  We have no precedent for that.  Robots, I mean."

"I suppose we should try both ways," Roll said.

"I think you should be the dominant one this time.  You've been more commanding in this encounter," Mega Man said.

Roll grinned.  Already, by implication, he wanted a second encounter.  "Lay on your back," she said.

Mega Man switched positions.  His naked body lay on the floor with his erection standing straight.  Roll's parts felt aflame with lustful greed as she stepped over his body.  Slowly, she squatted over his groin until the tip grazed her honey jar.  

Mega Man groaned with agony.  This was such a tease for him.  

But even she couldn't take it any longer -- she had to have something inside of her.  After two clumsy attempts, the target caught, and she wriggled down onto the stick.

"Oh my god," she said.  "That's so good.  This is so nice."

"I know," Mega Man said.  "The entrance is so tight.  It makes it feel incredible."  He couldn't believe he was even considering saying no before.

Using her robot legs, she rose up and down on his phallus, her vagina sucking like a popsicle.  She could fit him inside her all the way up to the hilt.

"No, I think it needs to be closer," Rock said.  

"What?"

"Sit down on me."

Roll lowered herself and squeezed her thighs around Rock's hips.  "Oh, that's it," he said.  "Just like that."

She felt it too -- the warm intimacy of two bodies so close together.  As close as they could be on a primal level.

Roll rocked back and forth, up and down, raking his hard ridge along her hole.  Each bounce gave a new flavor of pleasure.  

"Oh, god, something's happening," Roll said.  "Something's happening."  

"What?"

"It's like, I don't know.  Like there's pressure.  But I can't hold anymore."  She needed to release something, like a tower needed to collapse.  A tower she had been building this entire time.  

"Let it come."

"It's too much.  I'm afraid it's going to-"

"Let it come."

Roll closed her eyes, giving over to the rising tension.  With one magic squat, it sent her over the edge.  She threw back her head and squeaked as ecstasy overwhelmed her.  Rock held her hips to stop her from falling over.

"Yes," he said.  "I'm coming too."

"You're coming?" Roll asked.  Now that she had reached her climax, that her longings were satiated, her mind was free.  She realized what they were doing and how dangerous it was.  But still, she had already engaged.

Rock grabbed her slim waist and braced himself against her.  He pushed his hips up as she pressed down, feeling like he was going to burst.

Suddenly, he wrapped her arms around Roll's back, crushing her to him, and brought her lips to his own.  Roll returned the kiss with equal passion.  

With one final thrust, his body released.  Her warm, wet tunnel and her legs wrapped around his body gave him a sense of completeness he'd never had before.

After ten seconds of extreme power surging, it stopped as fast as it started.  He released the kiss.  Foreheads pressing together, they panted for a while.  Roll breathed as heavy as he did.  "Oh my god," he said.

"I know," Roll said, adding to herself, that's what it's like to be human.  She collapsed onto Rock's chest.  Her brother's chest.  Did she really just do that?  But it felt okay.  It didn't feel wrong at the time.

Now that desire no longer fogged her head, questions formed.  What did this mean?  Did her relationship with her brother change?  Was this what she wanted?  Maybe it was an inevitable part that came with a change like this.

Rock rubbed his hand up her side, from her thigh to her hips.  "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah.  Just kinda overwhelmed.  I started shaking, and then my body went all rigid."

"First time," Mega Man said.

"It wasn't what I was expecting."

"Yeah.  I know.  Was it better?"

She bit her lip, looked out at the wall.  "Yes, it was."

"Do you want to do it again?"