MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Bitter Rivaly ❯ the new roommate and strange abilities ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1,

New roommate???

Disclaimer: I do not Own Megaman X. I only own my ideas and characters, and I may have ideas from other stories so if you see something similar to another story, it may have been an Idea from that other story.

~~~~~~~

(Hunter base, Cafeteria, Sunday, 11:32P.M.)

X Walks into the cafeteria exhausted from the training he had just done in the training room.

"Man… I can't wait to eat dinner… At least all that training is paying off though," Sighed X.

"Hey X! Over here!"

"Huh?" X looked over to the reploid that was talking to him, it was Zero. X walked over too Zero's table. "Yeah?"

"Got news from Alia, we… heh… are gonna…" Zero Hesitated.

"What is it Zero!?"

"We are gonna have… a new roommate." Zero said in agony.

"So? What's so bad about having a new roommate? What, do you know him or something?"

"What if he's one of those annoying or gay guys like Sadd and Matt over there???"

"What makes you thing he's gay?"

"I don't know... Well, He's coming tomorrow morning so let's get some shut eye."

"After I eat the Chicken fingers and Salad Tonight. And don't worry about it."

"Ok then, night X." And with that Zero walked to the dorm to sleep as X ate his Chicken fingers.

(Next day, Monday, X and Zero's Dorm, 9:29 A.M)

"SNORKLE…..SKNOOOKKKKKCKCKCKC………. ." Both Zero and X snored in unison. That is, until X woke up to the sound of the shower.

"Huh? What's that? *looks over at shower and then to Zero* WHAT THE!? ZERO! Wake up! Our roommates here!" Shouted X. Zero jerks up drowsy from his dream.

"Huh? Where did all the funny donkeys and monkeys go? Huh? Our roommates here?"

"Yea, He's taking a shower. Hey is that his armor? Wait… AHHH it's purple!"

"What? *looks at purple armor* AHHH!!! He's gay! Only Gay guys wear purple!"

They both didn't notice the roommate walk out of the shower. "What the heck are you doing with my armor? And for your information I'm a girl, not a guy."

'Huh?" They both turned around shocked that they thought that she was supposed to be a guy. Then they stared in awe for they have never seen someone hotter that who stood before them now. She had brown hair, a "slender and smooth" body and she had brown eyes. Thankfully to them she had a small but not revealing towel on. (A.N: Perverts…)

"Man you guys are pervs…" she said in a joking matter.

"*grumble grumble…….*" (that was Zero)

"EXCUSE ME? Did I hear something? *giggle*"

"You know, why don't we just get out of the room while you change, okay? BYE! Said X in a hurry dragging the staring Zero out of the room. (A.N: Zero was staring at the girl if you haven't guessed.)

"Well it's about time…." Then she started to change into her suit and Armor.

* * *

"Zero…… are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yea… She's hoooooottttttt………… *drools*"

"Oh yea….. *drools* But anyways, we get to show her around! We're awesome."

"Ok I'm done changing now! You can come in now."

"Let's go!" Zero dashed in while X followed.

"Hello again, we never got your name." stated Zero coolly.

"Oh sorry, I forgot. My name's Natalie." She stated firmly.

"Ok, *drools*"

"Zero…. Stop drooling. Sorry, he has wet dreams in his daydreaming and sleep. So lets go to training*drags Zero who is still drooling over Natalie."

"Oh my God… boys are such perverts." *follows*

(Training room, Monday, 9:41 A.M)

"Ok Natalie, this is how training works. There are more than 1000 rooms to train, in each realm-"

"What's a realm?" interrupted Natalie.

"I was getting to that. A realm i-"

"A realm is a world of elements to train with, or more likely In the element." Stated Zero trying to look smart.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Zero."

"He means that…… well……. For example, one realm is Fire. In fire you could be in a room where there is fire everywhere, or in another room you could be trained to fight with fire." X corrected.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh………. But what about breakfast? Mmmmmmmmp. Whined Natalie.

"AFTER TRAINING! Let's go!"

(2 minutes later in the Ice surroundings)

There was an entire army of killer ice monkeys fighting X Zero and Natalie. They were fighting back with little progress.

"Take this you stupid morons!" Zero threw his new throwing beam daggers killing more than 15 killer ice monkeys. (A.N: AHHHHHHHHH! MONKEYS! ATTACK THEM!)

X was silent at the moment as he charged his new Ultimate buster chip firing 5 feet big blasts eliminating monkeys. But the monkeys kept coming. Natalie had a samurai sword and killed many monkeys. But it seemed as if she was charging an attack of some kind.

"Get back!" Natalie yelled all the sudden.

"Ok! I guess." Muttered Zero.

The next moment Natalie held out her palm and a giant blast bigger and stronger than X's charged blast. It was a bright blue blast. X and Zero had flown back because the shockwaves the blast has emitted.

"Huh? *gets up* what the… all the monkeys are dead. !!! Zero! GET UP! Natalie passed out!"

At the sound of Natalie he rushed over to her. "Get a medical unit! Quick!

~~~

To be continued. Please read and review! Also comment and give ideas. Please think before flaming me. This is my third story. I think the other 2 (or one) are crap so flame if you want on those.