MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Framed ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Framed
 
By KittyNeko
Beta-ed by Ryuueiki
 
Summary: Life as a mortal never exactly appealed to Enzan. But living in exile from the Vampire Realm left him no choice. Follow him as he meets his opposite… Hikari Netto. Slash
 
 
Enzan couldn't believe it. He was the son of one of the most wealthiest and noble family in the Vampire Realm, yet he was being exiled for something he didn't do.
 
He was framed.
 
Oh, he knew who framed him, but his magic was no where near the magic of the guilty one.
 
Only one thought flashed through Enzan's mind, he will prove himself innocent, stripped of his powers or not. And he will show the world that their leader was nothing more than an insane manic who happens to want to conquer all the known realms, including the mortal realm.
 
Granted, he was thankful for his family's high status, otherwise he would have been killed without a thought. But instead, he was to live in the mortal realm, stripped of his powers, but still needing to feed on human blood. The only abilities he had left were the ones he was born with and would forever be with him, his fangs, claws, immortality and wings.
 
His loss of magic will hinder his goal to over throw his former leader, but he was a patient one. He would wait centuries if he had to, planning and strategizing until he had his dear leader in checkmate.
 
Wily had made the first move, but soon Enzan will make the finishing one.
 
Soon Wily, Enzan mused darkly, it will be game over for you.