MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ LAN: Loving A Netnavi ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Story Name- LAN: Loving A Netnavi
Rating- PG-13? (Slight sexual content between two boys, the ‘damn it’ word..)
Summary- I don’t know when this started happening but just out of nowhere I had started having certain feelings for my Net Navi. LAN: Loving A Netnavi, a Mega ManxLan story.
Warnings- Yaoi, Shota (< - ?), Romance?, Hentai?, Angst, Slight Fluff?, Little AU, Slight OOC?, um..
Note(s)- Forgive me if I have made any mistakes, I tried my best to make it good ^_^ Enjoy!


Disclaimer- I own nothing 'cept the story


~*~


His presence makes my heart race, and I always wonder why. He’s not even really there but just knowing he’s at my side makes my heart rush, causes me to be uncomfortable, blush slightly under his beautiful green-eyed gaze. I don’t know when this started happening but just out of nowhere I had started having certain feelings for my Net Navi.


Sometimes when I blush a little to much, he turns to me and asks if I’m alright, and of course I respond with an I’m fine answer. He smiles and doesn’t push on but a little of me thinks he doesn’t believe me. Like he knows I’m lying but will drop it anyway. It’s almost annoying.


Is this love? I’m not sure, I guess its cause I’m young, and inexperienced. Whatever it is though, it’s a really strong feeling; I’ve started having dreams. Not those dreams where I’m winning a net battle or anything, but the ones where Mega Man’s real, he’s there, and I am too. He touches me in ways I never thought possible. He makes me feel so wonderful, and it all was just a dream, but it felt so real. This must be wrong, it just has to be. It’s not right to dream about guys, I should be dreaming about girls, really nothing at all! I’m still young; I’m still… a child?


I wonder if I talk in my sleep, and if I do, do I say anything bad? Does anyone hear me when I scream out? Are my moans really that loud? Does Mega Man know I feel this way? Does anyone?


I realize all this is wrong, but I just can’t deny that I like it, I love to feel this way, and only some of me says no. Does anyone else feel like this?


I guess I do scream and moan in my sleep, Mega Man’s saying that I scream at night, with sweat covering my body, I pant, I moan, and he asks if I had a nightmare when I wake up. I don’t answer him; I just smile and turn away with a blush across my cheeks. No, there definitely not nightmares.


I think I’m starting to act a little different all around. Chaud’s even said something about my slightly different personality. I hope I don’t let anything slip, I mean I should be all right, how could anyone possibly guess I’m in love with my net Navi, who is a boy. Their guess, if they happened to think I was fighting certain feelings, would probably be that I like Maylu. Yeah right.


So yeah, I guess I really am in love. It’s starting to get really hard to not just stare at Mega Man, and maybe drool. I laugh at that. I think he’s starting to worry a bit more everyday, and he’s always asking if I’m ok, and I answer the same thing.


“I said I’m fine the first twenty times ok.”


“Quit saying that, and tell me what’s wrong!”


“Nothing is wrong, Mega Man. I’m perfectly fine.”


“Ah! Don’t give me that, Lan! You’re not perfectly fine! You haven’t wanted to net battle at all lately, you haven’t slept in like you usually do, you always have this sad yet happy look on your face, you always seem lost in your thoughts, you-!!”


“Ok, ok, I get it.”


“What’s wrong then? Why won’t you talk to me? Please, Lan, your scaring me. I want to know what’s troubling you.”


Hey, if you knew what was on my mind, would you go wide-eyed and have a disgusted look on your face? Would you glare at me, with hate, would you call me some names and never look at me again? Would my words break the strong friendship we’ve grown over the time of being together? Would your reaction be rejection that rips out my heart?


If you knew that I had dreams of us together, with our lips connected, and our limbs tangled together, with pants forming from our locked lips, with your name being screamed out, would you be alright with that?


“Lan?”


If I was to tell you I enjoyed the feel of your lips over mine, and your hands sliding over my skin, with your body pushed into mine, would you still want to be my friend? And even though it’s all a dream, it feels as though it’s real, and it all makes me want more, is that ok with you?


If I…


“I’m… in love.”


Your eyes widen, and you frown for a sec, like you were sad, but then you smiled.


“Is that it?”


I look confused, almost about to say something before you do.


“Well, if that’s all, then who is it? Do they know?”


You…


“It’s my business.”


I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to growl, I didn’t mean to sound mad. Forgive me if your hurt, I just-


“Can I guess who?”


Why do you press on, why are you trying to destroy this friendship?


“Yeah, I guess.”


“Is it… Chaud?”


I almost fall over by those words. I wasn’t expecting him to name off a male. I figured he’d say Maylu, like others probably would have.


“No.”


I said that so plainly, almost sounded weird.


“Hmm, what about, Dex?”


I almost choke.


“No again.”


“Is it someone I know? That’s only two guesses, but, is it female, or is it male?”


I’m surprised; maybe this won’t turn out so bad after all.


“This is annoying. Yes, you know them very well. Yes, their a male.”


I was almost afraid to say the last part, and I started getting really uncomfortable, I also was getting really annoyed by this stupid guessing game.


He tried a few more times, before sighing after naming someone I don’t think I knew.


“Will you just tell me who then?”


“No, now I’m not playing this game anymore, it’s gotten annoying.”


I think I’ve grown a liking to this annoying word. That was weird..


“Oh come on, please just tell me!”


“No.”


I growled, suddenly growing very angry.


“Lan, come on, I won’t laugh, now tell me who do you love?”


I felt something snap, the sound ringing in my ears. I turned swiftly to look at him, and the words that escaped my lips were enough so make me start to cry, and regret I said anything.


“Damn it, it’s you!! Ok!?”


I fisted my hands, as they started to shake, and I looked at his shocked expression and turned away. The tears on my cheeks fell to the ground, and the sound was heard through the silence.


In that one moment, where time just seemed to stop, I could have swore I felt as though I was being hugged. And I was lost in the feeling until the voice from my dreams spoke to me.


“That’s nice… Cause I love you too, Lan. And not just in the friendly way, of course.”


I sobbed and sniffed, taking the PET into my arms and hugging it to my chest. Whimpers fell from my open mouth, and I heard him shoosh, and whisper to me.


This sounds like those stupid romantic novel things, doesn’t it? Ah, that’s ok, I’m really happy knowing Mega Man really feels the same, I feel almost as if I had gotten some kind of weight off my chest when I confessed to him. It’s weird, you know, love. Everything about it is confusing, and it’s got it’s good and it’s bad, but really love’s not as horrible as it may seem. It really is nice.


~*~


(I’m sorry about the ending, can’t do those or beginnings either, really)


The part where it ends the long paragraphs and goes to a scene with one line after another, I’m sorry about that (the scene, and about the way it is), I just thought I ‘d throw that in there to make it possibly a little more enjoyable. So don’t be mad at me for it please *sweat* Anyway, I hope you all who read this liked it and will be kind enough to review and be nice about it, thanks ^_^
Converting /tmp/phpLWrlKj to /dev/stdout