MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Megaman X: The Tail of Two Armors ❯ Finding Pieces to a Whole ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Megaman X: The Tails of Two Armors

Dragon and Sword Master: This is the only time that I am saying this. I own the armors, and that is it. Capcom owns everything else about MMX and his partner Zero. Thanks to my beta-reader, once again, for helping me with this idea. The title is spelled like that for a reason. The first person, other than my beta, which guesses correctly, will get something good.

Prelude: Finding Pieces to a Whole

Dr. Cain was looking over the first piece of something that he found at the same place as X's capsule, all those years ago and they were blueprints that showed how Dr. Light made a partner and armor for X. The armor that Dr. Cain was given by the reploids that found it was a black and grey cat named Prance or at least that was what the blueprints said. Looking at the blueprints, he began working on something for X, and he would give Zero the cat, upgraded, so that they could provide some happiness and a distraction from Alia and Iris's deaths. When he was finished with the blue jay, Dr. Cain gave it a name. His name would be Rocket. He was thinking of what to use for the power source and he decided that the souls of Alia and Iris would be perfect for the power sources of the animals.

*Flashback*

Vile had known about the relationships that X and Zero had, so he kidnapped the girls while the whole base was asleep. Nobody knew that they were missing, until the next morning, where they found a note. It was addressed to the two best Hunters, X and Zero. The reploid that found the note gave it to them and they read it. It said, "X and Zero, If you ever want to see your girlfriends alive again, you will meet me at midnight by the old factory base. Come alone and unarmed, or else Alia and Iris will be thrown into the Recycle Bin. -Vile" X and Zero went unarmed, or so they thought. They still had one attack that was triggered by any emotion, including anger. They showed up, and proved that they didn't have any weapons at all, then Vile attacked them. Using his shoulder cannon he captured one of them, but then the other would free him. Dodging the attacks as best they could, they found themselves so angry at Vile that their souls started to act up. X's armor turned gold, and formed a gold saber at his side. Zero's soul made his armor turn black, and his saber was blood red.

"You fools. You were hiding these weren't you?" Vile yelled at them, and then turned and started aiming for the girls. "Since you didn't keep your end of the bargain, the girls will die!" He changed his weapon to a missile launcher, and fired two missiles at the girls, killing them instantly. This made X and Zero pissed, and their Soul Armor changed again. This time, X's armor was white and had red and black stripes running all over it. Zero's armor took a change for the worse. His sword changed from the color that it was to a black and red saber. It was so powerful that it was shooting electricity out from the sword, and Zero was having a hard time holding on. The sword's electricity killed Vile, and his soul was destroyed, crushed by X's foot stomping on it. They collected the souls of the two that they loved, and went back to headquarters.

*End flashback*

He was looking in the back for the room where they kept the souls of all the reploids that were collected and/or found during the missions that X and Zero had, and the employees in the Maverick Hunters HQ that died. Finding what he wanted, he went back to the lab and found a screwdriver in order to screw open the compartment that held their power source. Putting in the soul of Iris and Alia for both, he started them up, and the response that he got was just as he thought.

"What's going on? Where am I?" the girls asked, looking through a new pair of eyes that were not there own.

"Hello girls. Welcome back to the world of the living. You are now in animals that can transform into armors for your respective boyfriends." Dr. Cain said, adding, "Yeah, it was obvious enough to see that you two were in love with X and Zero. They still haven't gotten over it, but I keep telling them that they didn't know about the soul armors." (I am only guessing that they have souls, because how else would they be programmed to think and feel for themselves?)

"What?" they asked, surprised that they were still thinking about them and probably blaming it on themselves, but Dr. Cain was right. " So, how are we going to work in these suits? How will we keep them from doing their soul armors, if they wanted to do the technique?" Alia asked, sounding just like herself.

"First off, you can not talk and tell them this secret, or else you will be scraped. It was a certain precaution that I put in the designs. Second, you can not act like the way that used to. Alia and Iris are dead; you are just the souls, not the body. Remember that, and that is all. Well, you can do what your animal does, like chirp and meow and stuff like that, but nothing that seems suspicious. To answer your other question Alia, a lot has changed after you died. The only time that X and Zero were seen were when they were sent to do a mission, or training on how to use the soul armors. Otherwise, it was as if they were never there." Dr. Cain answered, and activating the animal voice chip, they sounded just like the animals that they were supposed too. He also told them their new names, and told them that was that.

END OF PRELUDE

Dragon and Sword Master: If you want me to continue, just let me know in your review. Otherwise, I will take it off.