MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Zero's Downfall ❯ The Final Battle pt.2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors Note: This is officially the last chapter of my story this time. It gets kind of sappy at the end but oh well. And I just found out that I can't write a fight scene worth nothing. And I also suck at describing things. This part picks up where the other left off but it starts with X and my new character Desirae. She's my little cousin. I put her in because she wanted me to put her in… But I just gave her a little part. ^_^! N-e-wayz, on to the story!

Disclaimer: I do not own anything except Magma and Des. I wouldn't mind owning Zero but noooo, Capcom owns him. So to get revenge, I kidnapped him and X for my story! I'll return them… maybe. Now on to the story! ^_^!

Zero & X: Go on! Read it and don't forget to review!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Zero's Downfall"

Ch. 4: "The Final Battle pt.2"

"Hey Des?! Are you in here?" X yelled into the navigating room.

"Yeah, I'm here. What can I do for you X? Desirae asked, typing on a keyboard and looking at the screen.

"You can track the other hunters' signals on this thing, right?

"Right."

"Well then, can you track Zero's signal?"

"Why?"

"Well, something happened and I can't find him. So I was wondering if you could track him? Please?" X asked.

"Hmm. Sure X. Anything for you commander." Des replied and typed something into the computer. A screen popped up that was a map of the surrounding area of the base. "I got Zero's signal but I can't communicate with him. He must have his COM turned off. Sorry."

"That's ok. Can you just tell me where he is then?" X asked.

"Sure… He's in that old lab in the mountain that he destroyed a few months ago." Des replied.

"Zero destroyed it? But, why?"

" It was a mission. He was sent to destroy a maverick lab, but something happened… I don't know. There's not much info on that mission. Sorry."

"Don't be. It's okay; I just needed to know where he was. Thanks!" With that X ran out of the room and Desirae got back to work.

`Don't worry Zero! I'm coming! Don't you DARE die!' X thought and got a Land Chaser to go to the mountains.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~*

In the destroyed lab, the battle between Magma and Zero had already started. So far, it didn't look like either of them were winning.

Zero tried a horizontal slash but it was blocked and countered by a vertical slash by Magma. It would have hit but Zero jumped back just in time.

Magma prepared to charge at the crimson clad hunter but Zero charged at him first, saber positioned and ready to strike.

Zero planted his z-saber into Magma's mid-section. The black haired reploid screamed in pain but, since Zero was right next to him, he managed to stab his purple saber into the blonde's back.

Zero fell to the floor face first, in pain. He yelled in agony as his blood and oil mixed with Magma's who was also lying on the floor but on his back. He was the first to stand and Zero followed suit.

"You know," Magma said through clenched teeth. "You're not so bad of a fighter."

"Neither are you." Zero replied. His hair was already full of the black and red substances.

"Thanks, and now I'll show you why they call me Magma of the blue flame. Cold Fire!" As Magma said this a sort of hurricane of blue flames flew at Zero from out of nowhere.

"What the-Ahhhh!" Zero screamed when the fire passed through him. The flame was cold but it still burned! `What is this?!' he thought.

When the flames finally disappeared Zero was left on the floor with burns everywhere. His body was shivering from the cold of the flames.

Magma stood in front of Zero, chuckling, with his arm wrapped around his mid-section to try and stop the bleeding. The black clad reploid thought he had won… But he was wrong.

Zero was starting to get up off the floor and was saying something. "Now… you'll see… why they… call me…the… Red Demon!" Zero yelled shaking and with uneven breathes.

`How is he still alive?! No ones ever survived my attack!' Magma thought and started backing away. What he didn't know was that the whole time Zero was sending the last of his strength and energy into his buster for one last shot.

"Now… It's your turn!" That said Zero shot his buster cannon at Magma. There was a big blast of light that erupted from Zero's buster and pierced Magma's body.

Magma screamed out in pain and agony as the blast went through him and he was blasted into the wall. Smoke and dust flew up into the air and covered everything.

When the smoke cleared, Magma was lying on his stomach barely breathing. Zero was in the same condition but was trying to stand. He was able to get up so he grabbed his z-saber from near by, activated it, and walked over to magma's still form. When he got there Magma spoke.

"Finish me now. You have beaten me, so end it now." Magma closed his eyes.

"Alright, I will. Say hi to your master for me." Zero said and raised his saber.

"I will… See ya!" Magma replied and Zero brought down his saber into Magma's back. The black haired reploid's eyes went dim them dull and his breathing stopped.

"See ya." Was all Zero said as he walked away. But while he was he suddenly felt dizzy and fell to the floor. `I must have lost too much fluids. I guess I'll be joining you soon Magma… X please forgive me. I tried but I guess I wasn't strong enough… X…' He thought then his world went black.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~*

X had finally made it to the lab and went in but found out that he was too late. He saw Magma's dead body on the ground, on the other side of the room. He thought Zero might have left by now but found that he was wrong. He saw Zero's body lying on the floor not moving.

"Zero!" X screamed and ran over to Zero's from. "Please Zero, you can't be dead. You can't do this to me again. You can't die! Zero!! Please Z…" X stared at Zero's face and imagined he was just asleep and that he would wake up any second now… But reality caught up with him and X hated that. He started sobbing into Zero's chest.

"I'm sorry Z. I can't forget you no matter how hard I try. Please… Don't leave!" X said in a low voice. "I won't forget you Zero…" X then got up and walked to the door taking one final glance at Zero then walked out.

At that moment a single tear slipped from behind Zero's closed eyelid and fell to the floor.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: THE END! I think I ended it great but what do you think? Please review! Well, Gots-to-go! See ya! ^_^!