Meine Liebe Fan Fiction ❯ Dream or Reality ❯ Dream or Reality? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Dream or Reality

Just a moment ago, he had been in the greenhouse with the others. Now, he was sitting in a car with older versions of himself and Lui.
God, he was so shocked that he wasn't even able to screa. I mean, who wouldn't be shocked in that kind of situation?
He looked at his older self...
He looked all the same, but he had tad longer hair and his eyes was shining of happiness
He turned his gaze to Lui, and noticed that also he had longer hair, and his eyes showed warmth, happiness, and reflected an open and clear mind.
They were well-dressed and he saw that his older copy seemed to be nervous.
''Lui...''
The other man looked up from his book. "Yes?"
"Do you really think of this as such a good idea...?"
"Why would it not be?" Lui retorted.
"But... Your parents... What would they say?"
"Does it matter?"
The older smiled. "Probably not."
It was quiet for a while.
Then, the Older removed his gaze from the window, and turned it to Lui. "Lui..."
Lui looked up once again. "Yes...?"
"You have changed much since we finished school..."
Lui blinked in surprise. He didn't see that coming. "What do you mean?"
"Because... You are more openminded now, and do not fight with Orphe as much as before."
Lui smiled. "I guess you are right." He closed his book. "Shall we go then?"
The other's smile faltered. "Do we have to tell them yet?"
"Why would we not tell them?" Lui looked into the other mans eyes.
The other turned down his gaze in defeat. "I just have a bad feeling about this..."
"It's going to be alright." Lui said, and placed a gentle kiss at the others forehead.
"Lui..."
And theywent into the estate together.

"I am not accepting this." Luis father said.
"Father, I see it like it ia not a crin´me." Lui defended.
"You are a clever boy, and I do have to admit that we have quite a better reputation then we had earlier. But if this is known in public, our reputation will be ruined for good."
"Father, this is not for attention, this is something that I want to do for my fellings for once."
-slap!-
The older, the visitor that seemed to be invisible, and Luis mother stirred.
"LUI!" the Older rushed over to Lui, the Visitor after as a shadow. The Older helped Lui up to his feet. Then, the Visitor saw how his replicas eyes burned with anger. "We do not care weither you like it or not! We will get married!" Then he carried Lui out to the car, bridal style, and they headed off to... Somewhere...

"Naoji. Naoji... Naoji!"
Naoji woke up from the sight of himself and Lui. "Yes, Ed-dono?"
"You were like, all apaced out. You sleeping or something?"
"Ehm..." Naoji blushed.

Several years later, Naoji found himself in a car together with Lui.
They had become Strahls after graduating, and now the Lovers was on their way to see Lui's parents.
''Lui...''
"Yes?"
"Do you really think of this as such a good idea...?"
"Why would it not be?"
"But... Your parents... What would they say?"
"Does it matter?"
"Probably not."
Naoji hadn't forgotten about the Vision he had had about this, nor, he have told no one of it.
And recently, he'd started wonder... Had it been dream or reality...?

---OWARI---